Ask an lsd dealer anything

Ask an lsd dealer anything.

Hiw much for astrip?

What family is your product originally from? Did you lay it yourself?

courtney?

Taking the business perspective away for a minute:
What would you tell me if I asked you about the effects and if I should try LSD or not?

What's your name and address? Not a cop btw

Stop selling nbome u fake

When do you graduate high school?

Show us your dick

Where do you get your supply from?

Are u in canada

Anna?

where to get lsd in budapest

Where you from? East coast by chance?

Are you into loads of conspiracy theories that you insist on rambling on about long past the point that everyone else has lost interest?

How open is your third eye?
Pic related

I'm going to San Francisco in a couple of months and wanna try it for the first time. What's the best way to go about asking around for it and how do I prevent getting ripped off?

No question, but thank you for helping getting people to think differently about life, society. To help them break the chains so to speak. Also it's nice to know big ego's get smashed to pieces from time to time by unleashing their version of hell.

I bet its like 1p lsd or something. the real stuff is so hard to find.

What Else Do you sell you you cant make Profit from only selling LSD since the people only buy maximum every 2 weeks...

Follow up question: would it be better to use the darknet instead?

y do ur tabs taste metallic?

Its a psychedelic that causes audio and visual hallucinations for 12 hours.

Do not take if you have depression, and make sure you are in a comfortable location with room to explore because everything gets really interesting.

You tend to think "Big picture" about space and the planet, and your place in society.

It's a mind bender for sure.

try budapest

Darknet is mostly honey pots and scams :/

Not op, but yes you should

NotOP but I have done more than my fair share of LSD. Short answer: Yes, most every person should try LSD.

Its not like the classic example of trips you see in movies or on tv. I rarely have massive reality losing visuals, that is mostly the territory of DMT. You feel really good and generally open. Because of this you have to be careful where and who you do it with because they will really effect your mindset. I would say its a very clean trip as opposed to mushrooms which feel more gritty.

Its difficult to adequately explain an experience, but yea, if you can get some, then do it.

Been meaning to ask this for a while, but here's the situation. I used to be a hardcore drug addict. Yesterday on the 25th I reached 17 months sober. I went to rehab summer of 2015 and got sober May 25th 2015. Now, I have done every single drug except for crack cocaine and most hallucinogens, except for salvia. I am able to control myself just fine and have been around friends who were drinking and girls smoking pot in the same car as me. I have no urges. That's the background, but where I am unsure of what to do is whether or not I should "risk" doing LSD. It's easily available where I am so that's not the issue. As hallucinogens are not addicting, which I know for a fact from various drug counselors at rehab, do you think I should or would be okay doing it?
Also just turning 19 in January. AMA

That sucks man, not in Holland thankfully