Ask a shitty highschool weed dealer anything

ask a shitty highschool weed dealer anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apDH4YEv3_c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Side_of_the_Rainbow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how much profit do u make per week ?

how badly do you rip off the little kids

What's shitty about selling weed in high school? It was the best part time job i ever had

Teach me your trade master, Im in my final school year and I've got no money.

Pretty badly honestly, we almost double the prices on most deals when freshman don't know what they're doing.

Today I made around 120. The usual profit per week is about 500-600.

There's nothing shitty about it, it's probably the most fun I've ever had.

Just look around, honestly. Most people think it's hard to find but it's really not. Pick up an Oz, turn that into a pound, turn that into a career.

where do you buy it ?
you grow?

please mr fbi allow me to disclose my supply chain

Nah I don't grow. My dad died a couple months back so I only have to worry about my mom finding shit. If/When she does find it she usually calls the cops, so it'd be near impossible to grow. But I usually take about an hour trip to pick up a pound every two weeks.

OP probably got lucky and got a really good connection. Selling weed is all about buying bulk and selling small

I'M not working for the FBI lol kek xD

OP here, fuck off faggot.

Exactly. I have a really lucky connection tbh. It's not hard to find around here. I won't say what state I'm in but I will say it isn't a legal state.

For how much do you sell it ?

Where would I find a dealer to buy from?

When i was in high school i bought traded weed with the amish kids who grew it. Averaged $50/oz and those kids could grow some good shit.

Kind of miss it

dont actually sell in school,dealing any kind of drug (even) weed is judged much more harshly in or near a school.

1.1g = $20
1.5g = $30
2.0g = $40
3.0g = $50
3.5g = $60

Usually people don't go over 1/8 ounce, but if they do they usually request a price and we negotiate.

what's the potential for using weed as a form of mind control?

>industrial level production
>corporate organization
>its not a drug its medicine
>dont be mad just smoke weed

OP here. $50 an Oz?! We get Oz's for around $240 these days. Fucking ridiculous how times change.

>1.1g = $20
kek wow
and for how much do u buy it ?

Haha 4 years ago bud. The amish kids didn't really need money so i traded shit with them most of the time.

We don't hold more than 5 grams at a time at school. They random dog check once a month, so it's sketchy as fuck out here. A kid just got caught today with 7 grams. You can get into serious shit if you don't know what you're doing.

You just walk to the kids and ask if they wanna buy some weed ?

Well, I don't know exactly how much profit I make on specifically a gram, but there's 28 grams in an ounce, and I buy an ounce for $240. You do the math.

Well, there's a crowd of about 20-30 people who run out pretty quick. So there isn't really a shortage of customers.

You sell a g for 20? Where the hell do you live?

Let me restate that, actually. I started last year, and word got around quick that I was selling. So when people run out, it's my job to make sure I have more to sell to them. That way they just keep coming back.

I can't tell you what state I live in.
but it starts with a wis and ends with consin.

OP again, how much do you guys sell a gram for? I've always bought/sold grams for 20.

Aren't you afraid that one of them could inform the cops ?

i can get a g for 10ish in southern ontario

No one wants to rat out their dealer, that'd be stupid

Where do you get it?
How did you start?
How much does it cost you, and how much do you sell it for?

Woah woah woah
$20 a gram in wisconsin?
Are your customers retarded?

There are shops on the street that sell for $12-16/g in Toronto

feelsgoodman.jpg

if i wanted i could get weed (dirt weed) for like 7$ where i live

dont you need a card?

I'm in wisconsin and normal high school prices were like 20/g

why haven't you moved to boutique drugs yet, easier to hide, higher profit. People pay prime for pure LSD

Nope. Walk in pick a strain and walk out. Have to be over 19.

Cannabis Culture is the name of the shop. They are in Facebook.

I get $10 grams in rural saskatchewan
Thought it was cheaper for city folk

Pure LSD in the midwest? 1 in a 1000 chance its Meth

Wow fuck yeah nigga

Now obviously I haven't taken part in anything illegal, but my friend got pretty decent weed out of the street shop.

bump

>No one wants to rat out their dealer, that'd be stupid

What if one of your costumer's friends snitches you out? I've seen some dealers get busted back in high school because their "craft" got way too popular or where stupid enough to sell in the alley next to school where undercover cops hang out

OP you have to get some connections from Minneapolis, start getting some dispensary from colorado for $200

Are you buying 'mids' at cheap prices and selling them as 'high mids' for twice the price like the rest of the other dick heads?
Or do you consider yourself a dealer because you simply buy from a friend and sell to another friend?

I used to try dealing, but kids in high school start getting violently competitive in their junior and senior years, not to mention paranoid from mixing their weed with pills and chemicals or trying harder drugs. Wasn't worth it in my opinion. I made a total of like, 20$ from a week of dealing, then bought more weed and smoked it all. Fuck thieves and synthetic smokers. I had an awesome pipe once, some fat idiot stole it. I found out he died a year later, all I could think about was my pipe.

Then I guess he'll have to get his clothes somewhere else.

im thinking of getting a card. it would be so much easier tbh and the weed would be alot better

u all retarded ? i buy for 6$ best stuff you just have to know people

You are a loser.

OP here, literally just got a message from a friend warning me not to bring weed to school because someone is going to rat me out.

Allegedly, said snitch is my ex-girlfriend.

This is going to be a hell of a week.

the game gets rough

Damn, i get ounces of good shit 160$

Nigger wtf?

yo mama

I don't deal anymore but in Western-Europe Belgium is such a good spot to deal.

>We grow the shopweed of the Dutch because in the Netherlands they target growers way more
>Yep growing on a big scale is illegal in the Netherlands
>But hur dur they got shops? So growing must be legal too right?
>Nope
>Then where do they get their stuff from?
>Illegal growers mainly in Belgium and France
>I bought shopweed for 6 euro the gram, sold it for 12/gram.
>Everybody happy
>All of a sudden GF happens
>She is stunning
>Thoughts about kids
>I never imagined I'd ever want kids in my life
>Vampires are trying to suck me dry 24/7
>Vampires arriving at my house during the AM
>How in the fuck do they know my address?!
>GF starts getting scared
>K fuk dis.

I gotta say the money was good but after a while you turn paranoid. And the fucking junks man, I had people calling me 30 times a day for a gram. Then the next day they'd call again 30 times for a gram. GRRRRR

Check'd
Nigger, you do the math. 240 divided by 28. Every compute has a fucking calculator. That's 9$ a gram. I doubt you're buying high quality shit.

Are you near Bay area?

Your parents call the cops on you? Your life must suck

Also, sorry to hear about your dad

>I doubt you're buying high quality shit.
Does that matter? OP stated earlier that he ripped those kids off pretty badly. And he's right to do so lmao

I mean, I always have more than an Oz of weed and I get to fuck a dime 7 days a week. So it's all good. You win some you lose some.

Quality weed is worth it.

OP here, this was last batch.

Yeah but not like OP's getting it for himself

And I know quality weed is worth it, I live in fucking Amsterdam

Quite a lot of stem but doesn't look too bad honestly, little green too

can you take it out of the cup?

I haven't smoked for around a week now after going 3 times daily for 5 months. Mom has started testing me so I'm just going to stick to selling.

weed game is all about growing 100-200lbs per month.. get real. and its not fucking rocket science either, just takes some startup capital

how do I get a fold out of the crown on my flatbill

How much do you pay for your weed per ounce?

How much do you sell it for?

Whatever. Lol I'm not about to hate on how a brother makes his money. It's whatever floats your boat. Just play it smart OP, don't get into anything you can't get out of.

Have you guys ever seen those professional bong designs? Shit is tight.

that's gone, we're picking up another Oz tomorrow.

I already answered that above.

You kill yourself.

-OP

ha funny I was just about to try that

thats the beginning man, then people will plot to rob you, then you'll have run in with the police. Shit gets tough once you start making more money ironically

>youtube.com/watch?v=apDH4YEv3_c

Glass blowing is a fucking awesome craft. God tier skill.

Humour me..

Do you know anyone in IL selling? Or any sites I can buy grass online?

Tell the ho's parents. Or beat the shit out of your friend who is framing your ex when in reality it's just him snitching on you. How the fuck would your 'friend' know about any of this? Doesn't sound right. Chillax and think for a spell, nothing about that seems right.

Don't do sites. Go to a bar and just talk to some people that look like they might smoke. I guarantee you'll have some by the end of the night.

What do you do if you're under 21? I'm 19 and moved to a new city, Having a hella hard time finding a connect

As of right now, something isn't connecting. It's time to lay low for a little while. Find out who it is, and target them. This isn't the first time this has happened.

Where in IL bro?
czeched

Is Wayne Russell here

Quads

How many ounces do you sell a week..?

ayy what state are you based in?

Don't go to bars, live in a college town and every single place that sells booze is swarming with College kids.

Bloomington/Normal IL. You?

573 MO here, wish I could hook you up

What is weed?

Ditch the weed and any paraphernalia 9stashit somewhere, don't trust a friend)
Whatever money you might have earned you need to stash somewhere as well.
Ditch that phone that I can only hope is a go-phone.
You know your rights. If your grades in high school are alright and you're an okay student you'll get off scot-free, especially if you haven't gotten busted before.
Stop bringing weed to school if you do, that's a stupid fucking decision. STUPID FUCKING DECISION. PERIOD, NO ARGUMENTS. Cease that shit immediately.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Side_of_the_Rainbow

OP speaks a rake o shite.. The only thing he sells is his own tight little balloon knot..

do you ever exchange weed for sex with some of that sweet hs pussay or get threesomes and shit from the stoned sluts?

Sent from my Android phone

yea

give us some of the best greetext stories of a threesome you had with girls desperate to get high

Sent from my Android phone

Damn, three hours away. I would be tempted to drive down there cause no one is selling shit up here. Been dry for a couple months and I'm dying.

What's the quality of your stuff OP?

Are you charging people 60 for an 8th of regs or what?

Bound on a road to prison, bros before hos, you should know this.
Your ignorance besets you/ Learn from those mistakes.

I was in the game for fifteen years. Never stole another mans costumer and was never robbed.

The cops grabbed me once tho. Not fun.

Anyone from Southwest Mich selling? add me snapchat kyle.jh98

I have almost a q of some dispensary shit that I'll smoke with you if you want to drive that far lol

How do I find a weed man in unfamiliar places if I have no contacts and am antisocial

How much would be a fair price for shit tier weed and how much for good weed?
meaning I'm buying for myself alone for one weekend, not getting ripped off but you still make profit

I havent read anything yet, but how are your profit margins? Or do you sell just to smoke for free?

Im this guy.
1.75 -20
3.5 - 40
7 - 70
14 - 130
28 - 240
youre fucking killing these kids.

How can I start selling weed? I don't know where to get it, or how to sell it

underrated post.

OP here, sorry but things are kinda chaotic rn so im slow to respond. But I usually sell grams for 30-40 to freshman. I got bored of smoking to be honest with you, it's a money burner.

Let's see what you smoke out of kiddo. Do you smoke hash oil yet nub?

Not sure if you have an option. so go to a local festival you'll find someone. or even a concert.

Have you ever lit your pubes on fire because of the skyrocketing price of razor blades

it depends on region and availability
between $10 and $20 a gram is acceptable for buying up to around a half ounce

I don't have any pics, but I usually smoke joints.

Im an older guy whos been doing this on and off for like 18 years. Only advice I can give you. Dont start with pills it'll lead to herion. "It's K, I can handle myself." Ive heard that from 3 different friends who have od'd in the past. Only deal with people that you can actually trust. If you choose to make this a long term thing, any kind of sketchyness ahs to go. someone fucks you over, cut off everyone in their friend group. The fact that you just cut off 4 friends for weed, well, it'll take care of itsself. (the person I did this to got jumped on 3 seperate occasions from "friends") Stay safe, buy burner phones, I know its an extra 80 bucks every 3 months, but the security is worth it.im this guy

How much does a gram look like and how high will it get me

I really appreciate the advice. I stick to my leafy greens.

I would if I could. My s.o would lose his shit if I drove that far just for some grass.

Ewwww joints.

im this guy. For the love of god drop your prices over your competition. Buy a dub from anyone who sells weed. Compare the quality/price over your own and see if you can undercut, if you can, you may see an influx of customers. Do that a few more times and your customer base will explode. Start cutting off people who buy dimes/dubs and keep all the 1/8's and above. after a year or two, do it again, but with the 1/8's this time. Now everybody you talk to gets quarters or above. If you have someone you can trust. (That pesky trust thing again. =/) You can get them started and have them catch all the people you cut off, thus keeping the client base, and creating another revenue stream. rinse repeat over years and you'll have a little "empire" that can pay your bills. Only problem now, you need a job to make that money legit. Welcome to the world of pizza delivery. Where you can smoke all day, sell to college kids and pay taxes on your new money. Congrats, you have achieved money laundering. Its a new felonly, but youre paying taxes, and as long as youre not making noise. Noone cares.

best wishes then
a gram is about the size of a golfball or a little smaller depending on the bud

if you don't smoke often a gram will get you really stoned two or three times

im this guy.
Seriously though be safe, police dont care about weed anymore. Its really all aobut the people you fuck with. If you treat them well they will treat you well in return. Be consistant, have quality, and dont be afraid to spot to people. You may lose some money but you know that you cant trust them, thats worth the 12 dollars in the long run I think. I test people all the time and my client base at this point is pretty close to family because some of them have been with me for 10+ years. Just treat people correctly.

do you know anyone in IL who could possibly hook me up? And if you are comfortable with it, toss me a throw away email so I can reach you if I'm ever down your way.

Sorry bro I don't know anybody near you. I don't deal either, I just happen to have a lot tonight so negative again on the email.

Will weed give me the shits?

Down in Franklin, white county area if you drive down the back roads it's growing along the ditches

Area? I am in need of a dealer. Im in high school too.

post where you are idiot

Arizona?

Oh ok, thanks anyway.

ASL? I promise I won't turn you in senpai

I grew up shit poor and I was a shitty highschool weed dealer too, years and years ago. I went on to moving heavy weight Coke & H. Saved up enough $$$ to buy a sweet 300k apartment, Chrysler, and pocket change enough until I finish my degree and can get a "real job". Much luck to you homie, live the dream.

Pro tip: keep your shit on the DL(way on the DL), don't rip people off, keep personal shit out, move heavy, make connections, don't get arrested, save yo earnings nigga.

In the southern part of Illinois it just grows along the roads and the fields. No one gives a fuck about it just go pull some

Imma be asking my dealer some questions tomorrow

Bull shit.

It's true some dumbass planted it years ago it dies off in the winter and for what ever reason it grows back about the end of may

I'm an FBI agent. Thank you for admitting that sell weed. We are monitoring your IP and following your every move. Your words will be considered admittance in the court of law. We are coming to your house now to arrest you.

OP, if your selling for 60 an eigth, now's the time to make a trip out west. Tons of people are harvesting massive outdoor grows. I've heard of people only trying to get 1200 a lb. thats like 6k profit per pound.