H-hello Anonymous!

H-hello Anonymous!

Care f-for some tea and p-psychology help?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZDVnTwy17N
youtube.com/watch?v=LYcE8tmwmZ0
steamcommunity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First? Maybe?

Are there going to be biscuits?

inb4 penis

First in on an Alice thread, aw yiss~

I'm in love with alice ! Doushio ?!

my my waifu pls?

Cheers from the sidelines!

What kind of tea are we going to have tonight?

T-todays tea is good for anxiety, if y-you happen to have that

stop sending me these
dont bother replying to this either, this is the only post im making

bump

I need some help.

My wife told me a couple of weeks ago that she was going to get the best lawyer and grind me into dust.

I have gone to a lawyer, paid 5k down and started handing over my financials, but I have heard shit all from her since then.

Do I file first or wait for her to file?

Bumping

N-no.

r00d

W-what does your lawyer say? He should b-be your legal representation, and t-tell you the best course of action.

Why you won't be a real girl

i just want to know if there's an innie or an outie under that skirt so i can decide if i want to waste my time monitoring this thread or not

Every person below this post is gay

kammy rekt, wanna borrow these?

funny thing that, the lawyer is telling me to do everything that will make money for her.

Faggot

Its a guy. ITS ALWAYS A GUY.

What does it matter? It's not like you're getting laid either way.

b-but i'm drinking coffee

show me the dick

I w-was going to pour the tea for y-you all, but the new WebM limits are tricky; my file is a b-bit too large.

It's not like you have anything better to do in the meanwhile anyways...

I think my life is going no were and a have a constant sense of failure any help with this one?

I really don't know what to do to get back on the right track with her. Seemed like something could have been until her friend got involved. I think this is basically what happened. (the full deal with M is a fair bit longer than this)

>R Tries getting M as a side chick (He had a GF then)
>She does not like that Idea.
>He see's her possibly as being interested in me
>He finds out I asked her out
>He forces way in
>Tries to force a wedge between M and I
>Partially succeeds. Prevents us from being a thing, but not from us atleast being friends

Also, I think that she may have caught on to his toxic ways, and cut contact with him. (She claims its just because both were busy. Too busy to even text? Something seems funny...)

#Shotsfired
Get rekt buddie.
Blame our beloved jew Hiroshimoot.

Hi Alice, I only feel genuinely happy with life when I'm intoxicated. The rest of the time is just content, which I guess isn't bad. Why are these things?

Are you sure you're not the one in need of psychology help here?

gays

W-why do you think your life is g-going no where?

Y-you've confused intoxicated and dopamine response with true "happiness"; you aren't supposed to be "happy" all the time, you should be "content" most of the time.

Q-quite sure

Alice is quickly becoming a celebrity, I'm glad to have witnessed it.

Love you too.

hey alice, i stopped by your blog and youre all full of normies. what are you doing here?

You should've been here 5 years ago m8, those were some fun times.

B-blog? I don't have one, b-besides my completely empty development blog.

Also, I've been on Cred Forums since 2004; you are the normie here, kid.

I think the limits changed last night actually

How do i manage this pain i'm having,

Girlfriend of 3 years left me, she was cheating on me for over 5 months.

Mother died yesterday, no parents left at all.

What should i do alice?

Yesterday. Also, russians migrated from 2ch to Cred Forums so now there are new regular threads. Just to update.

F-fuck! Where am I going t-to upload this WebM now! This is g-going to seriously m-make my cooking threads harder.

gays v.2

You're mom gay now too. Your one of us now.

mb i meant chat!

but you even called yourself a normie

*blinks* T-that sounds rough Anonymous. Have you talked to anyone about t-this, like a therapist or psychologist?

I know it hurts, because I've felt it before too....let it hurt. That means you cared, even if she didn't. With time, it will fade, but you'll always have scars. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry...

*hugs tightly and rests her head on your chest*

I don't remember them 5 years ago, but then again my life was nothing but my job and runescape. Hardly ever browsed Cred Forums

You've told me before something along the lines of I have a blunted affect, I believe it was. Schizophrenia had something to do with that or something. I have heard voices before if that counts, but its been long since. Explain things please

you could upload it to one of the gif boards and link it here, they usually have a thread just for that (and they allow sounds and a bigger file size)

Any input?

do i ask her out OP-chan

Never talked to anyone, its really hard for me, since i work all day and either play video games or sleep nights..

Any advice for a STEM college student who's life revolves around endless homework and jokes about suicide?

C-can you explain it a bit more? I don't quite g-get it.

C-can you give me more details? It's b-been a while.

Yes.

Good. Coffee is the sweet nectar of thr gods

In your professional opinion, How often are people that are considered best friends sopposed to hang out?

What a master of insults, look, next time i suggest you to try and use something a bit more effective, got it?

First time seeing these threads, you seem nice OP not many problems (mostly body image issues) and long distance BF. I'll just have some tea got some Chamomile at the grocery store today.
*hugs*

gays v.3

Not sure truth he told I just feel that way

You cheeky cunt, you said that these threads are weekly
ON FRIDAYS

I think she said she would do this on Mondays and Wednesdays now too.

And on friday she said she was having a tea thread on monday!

T-there is no such thing as a required amount of t-time to hang out; it depends on the situation.

*squeezes tight* Good

Op, do you remember skinner

Aeronautical engineering, just went into junior year.

Unprofessional here, but it seems to me like the amount isn't as important as the quality of the time spent. That, and how willing you would be to trust them to come through for you in a time of need.

im too retarded for a college degree. is it all over? should i reroll?

This is some quality shit

Yeah hey. I need some help.
I just broke up with a woman I truly loved. I'm sad.
That's beside the point.
I'm diagnosed depressed with gad.. I just re enrolled in school at the age of 22. I'm going for a degree in human services chemical dependency. I work hard in all my classes. I feel like I'm not completing enough. I feel like I'm wasting a lot of my time.
My thoughts are hard to keep focused. They bounce back and forth and it frustrates me.
I'm cripplingly shy. I have only met 2 people since I've started class and that really bugs me.
I'm a recovering addict and losing this woman is making me want to relapse in a big way.
If I relapse I will do enough to die. My doc is heroin.
I wake up every morning angry at myself for things out of my control.
My heart is so full of love, op.. But I can't express it and its destroying me. It causes my to be angry at myself.
People ask me why I'm so angry. I try to tell them it's me. They don't understand how someone could be angry at themselves.
I have no joy in life. I look into my nephews eyes and he's always so happy to see me but the most I feel is a slight shimmer across my heart. Nothing more..
I'm not happy with my life. I'm not happy with myself. I feel like a failure.

Op is cute, CUTE

What do you want to know? I kinda feel like I know I'm disturbed somehow and thought I'd humor myself by asking you what you thought, and all I got was the "blunted affect" never replied. I feel like its very easy for me to lose people that should be considered "close" to me in life. like very little to no emotional response to death or loss of friends or family. And it makes life easier, I have no desire for that to change.

Basically there are these two people or are friends. M and R. I fall for M, so I ask her out. R seems to be jealous or something? He seemed kinda like a slimeball, so I wouldn't put it past him to get involved and to try and drive M and I apart. The rough timeline is greentexted in my original post. Full greentext of my history with her inbound in next post

SHOW US YOUR BURN SCARS

F-FUCK YOU B-B-BITCH

i don't have serious problems now but i want to tell you that i love u c:

>Meet M. at end of January in Class
>Ask her out in April
>Say's yes, but Friend forces way in.
>I ask her out to get coffee a week later
>"I'm Busy" with no counter offer. (Work and Family)
>I stop for a month, other than occasionally speaking in class, and an odd text here or there.
>Most day's we don't acknowledge each other, sometimes talking around each other
>Mid-May rolls around. Invite her to hang out with friends in the City
>Busy (Her Bro's Graduation from College, 200+ miles away)
>We agree to hangout soon. No dates set, as we both have finals
>Text her randomly a week later asking about the graduation. We end up talking for 5 hours, with another short thing the following morning
>Invite her to a thing in the City that Saturday. (Again with my friends)
>This time she's doing stuff with friends. No date offered again.
>I asked her out a week or so ago, (Via Text as thats the only comms I have with her)
>Looks like her phone is kinda broken due to the text sending as an SMS and not iMessage like usual
>So, No reply
>Try to get my mind off her
> Randomly a friend texts me about her.
>Because of him reminding me of her, I check to see if shes back on iMessage.
>She is, so phone is back and working
>But still no reply.
>Spoke to her a week and half after I asked her
>She made no reference to when I asked her out.
>She either is avoiding it, or never saw it (Though she did accidentally send ;) but quickly corrected it to :) )
>I sure as hell am not going to bring it up again.
>Text to see if shes free to hangout with a friend and I
>Busy, graduation party
>Did not buy it
>Sent this "I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but if you don't want to hang out at all just say so."
>She does not respond
>I check, and see that her sisters HS did graduate the following day.
>Now I regret it.
>Apologize. She accepts and kind apologizes as well
>Text her a month later, she responds (25 hour later)
>Talk for 8ish hour, but spread out replies (Busy again.)

Good evening Alice. Would anyone like another cup?~

It's more of a thing you just do, some people hang out more often than others but it isn't really something as silly as a hangout time requirement to be a best friend.
So? You can still work, or maybe try your luck in the army.
Universal truth right here boi.

This

Two years ago i was diagnose with depression,anxiety, and ptsd. I took meds for a while but i stop taking them. I exercise and eat healthy so i can keep my dopamean levels up. In your opinion do you think i should take my meds again

not this guy again

Tits? Penis? Anything?

Please, it's an emergency.

bumping freindly thread of helpfulness~

Oh m-my! That's q-quite a good degree, I'm very p-proud of you!

Thanks.

BURN SCARS

Are you feeling symptoms of depression and anxiety? What medications were you taking?

Probably that I was being let down. But the whole thing with R kinda seems like something else is going on, as she acts noticibly different towards me when he's around.

P.S. trying to get ffmpeg so I can re-encode that WebM for you all. Sorry for the delay!

L-let's roll, iterm2 and b-brew!

what tea do you got for people who stay awake days at a time

Aparently you didn't got the memo user, sorry for that.
You should really follow the advice of your docs, I mean, they studied like 5? 6 years? To get that job and all that.

It d-does seem strange, I agree. I d-don't quite know w-what to make of it.

You said about the exact same thing last time, Like I said before, I have heard voices (Ill tell you what they said if you want to know) but its been a good while since Ive heard a peep from them. And honestly I feel like this makes life in the long run easier, whats so bad about that?

B-because it drastically raises your morbidity and mortality rate and increases t-the chances of suicide.

Get help, Anonymous.

Purple drank.

How much hours should one sleep?

Just go to a gore thread instead, there should be at least one of them active at the moment.

No I haven't considered that. I thought I could fix myself. Don't give me vague generalist advice. Give me something solid.
I've been to inpatient outpatient and self help.
Im a work in progress, that's for sure.
Give me something to hold onto op.. Something real.

>Aparently you didn't got the memo user, sorry for that.
Nah, I got it. Just questioning his motives and if it was actually up to her. He does seem to be somewhat intimidated by him.

Whats the point in these threads? somebody care to explain? I cant imagine alot of psychological help from somebody who hides behind a fictional character and slutters while writing, i dont mean anything bad towards the person behind the mask, but it would be much better if she just showed her true colors

WE WANT YOURS

6-9

You definitely can't help yourself; you need medical professionals.

Tell me what you've done and gone through, and I'll be able to give you better advice.

I f-find your lack of imagination disturbing.

Black tea maybe?
Around 8 hours is considered healthy, I only know that much.
Actually we were supposed to have a tea thread tonight but Hiroshimoot screwed us over.

I always laugh when people ask "What are the point of these threads?" and a quick glance at the catalogue will yield a torrent of mindless bullshit.

To talk to someone who cares.

And I'll probably never know what the deal is, unless I can somehow undo what damage he did, and get stuff back on track with her.

Yeah i have suicidal thoughs, feeling like i will amount to nothing, i dont want to get up from bed, i wake up scared cover in sweat, and time to time im full of anger. I cant remember the names but they were your usual anti depression meds and the ptsd medicine also help with some heart dieases if that narrows it down

I'm finding it hard to cope with being stood up and let down on dates, and I don't know whether to give up or not. Thoughts?

why are you doing double replies?

Just like you'd expect her to help without judging you on external factors... if you want the help then it doesn't really matter who you're getting it from, does it?

Judge the content, not the package.

and how do you know she cares? how do you know its not just something that fits the character shes playing

Ive been very close to suicide, but I like to think Ive overcome that part of my life. Isn't there ever an acception to these rules? How does it increase mortality rate? and I don't mean to be hostile towards you, just curious and entertained by this honestly

>I f-find your lack of imagination disturbing.
alice vador no baka

I'm not a cute maid, but it sounds like you need to learn to forgive yourself for your failures before you can move on.

>I thought i could fix myself
You're sick, which isn't a bad thing, but if you had a broken leg would you stay at home and just say "nah i got this i can fix this myself" of course not it'll end up with a more messed up leg. Same deal except your brain is out of wack and you need a doctor to help you get it back in line.

Hey Alice, is there a point in programming if you're not too bright and you don't have a degree? Am I just wasting my time?

i am not judging her visual look, but the fact that she is basically a liar hiding behind her character

Because I know and I trust her. Also I care, not just Alice. In these threads it's important for people to feel like someone wants the best for them and simply wants to be the outlet that person can use in a time of need, no matter what it might be. We live here, and this is our home. It's what we do.

Your right user but i didnt feel like myself when i took the meds. I know its a stupid reason user

I don't have any u.u

I dont think i lack imagination, i just doubt talk to alter ego could help anybody, help should be honest and from the persons true self otherwise its just an act

where my country gone?

Anyone here willing to talk to me? I'm not doing so well at the moment..

I'd give my soul to creepychan

ill talk to you m8, im not a good talker tho

Why the stuttering doe

Should I off myself?
>20
>Depressed
>Low self esteem
>No talents or skills
Also I started taking Prozac a couple of weeks ago and it seems to have done nothing yet.

I didn't feel like myself when I took the pills, I've been where you are as well, but, hey, I wasn't feeling as miserable as before so that's a change.
Well, she made a thread to start with, and keeps making several just to help people, and we care about anons too and all that, so, ye.

I'd be happy to listen and help however i can, you want to talk in this thread or somewhere else?

T-that seems like a lost cause, Anonymous....

T-then YES, ABSOLUTELY, go back to your doctor and get back on your medication.

Is that even a joke?

It increases mortality rate because people who are depressed and exhibit the symptoms you do do not live as long; it cuts years to decades off of your life.

I'm not taking your questions as hostile but....that's just the way it is.

W-what do you mean give up?

Absolutely! It's a very fine thing to do and can lead to drastic increases in ability to critically think and reason logically.

H-how am I a liar?

T-that means you need t-to work with your doctor to get ones that fit you better.

R-right, like I said, a l-lack of imagination.

That's still an external factor. The important part is the advice given and whether it's sound. It could be coming from Moot's ass, but as long as it's good advice, it's good advice.

This feels just like a game to me, an act, i cant take this seriously
but than again its just me, if you enjoy this nothing wrong with that i mean no ill will, i just dont understand

*wraps her arms around you tightly* I'm h-here for you!

Not sure if there is a place to talk anonymously besides this thread.

Check'd! What's on your mind?

>Absolutely! It's a very fine thing to do and can lead to drastic increases in ability to critically think and reason logically.

As a career option? I don't think I'm cut out for this.

I need a hug...
Please?

Easy fix
Shove meat into your mouth, chew it up, and swallow
Then follow it with a gram of ginseng extract
gg

Thanks, after the career fair everything feels much more real. Have a good night. I need to get back to my fluids work.

show boi pussy

Then tell me your story user i'll be here to listen.

More than I can spill in a single message im afraid.

Thank you for that.

And no need to talk or listen. Thanks for even replying honestly

It takes up to three weeks to kick in; stick with it, Anonymous!

And no, you shouldn't off yourself.

Feels aren't always r-reals, Anonymous.

Why not? It's a skill like any other! Just keep putting time into it, and it'll pay dividends.

It did for me.

*hugs extra tight and squeezes*

No not a joke im just very stubborn and stupid but your right ill go find help user thank you god speed

ALICEEEEEEEE!
YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY!

Thought these threads were purged years ago.

monitoring since other have already engaged you...I was where you were about 3 weeks ago. I'll chime in if I feel I have something pertinent to add.

Fine whatever, if this is what it takes for you to feel better thats fine i guess
But i will probably never understand how can this help anybody

Prozac didn't work well for me, i went to lexapro and now im on effexor, never been better in my life, it just takes finding the right meds, give each new med around 4 weeks to possibly start working and if it harms dont use it.

I need help settling down. I spent my twenties partying and playing in bands and getting laid a lot. I'm 35 now, have a good job and actually make good money, but I have no idea how to be social anymore. How do I find friends and partners without going to a bar?

hey alice, would you ever run into a burning building to save people you barely know?

Well, I don't fully agree, it's like saying someone is a liar because they act different at work with their boss around than they act in their house with no one seeing them. Get what I'm trying to say?
Hiya user! We are here to talk if you want!
Oh shit! Da gate kepah!

Should I do a tl;dr? or would you want me to write out a more red line kinda story ( will still be a wall of text though)

So the acception part? What if I honestly don't mind that my life could be cut short? None of us actually got the choice to chose between this life or to not have it. I mean everybody is unique in some way, surely we cant all be dictated by observed behaviors in other human beings.

Probably is a lost cause. But still. It seems like what ever he said about me is nothing major enough for her to block contact. I am thinking that maybe it's just enough to prevent her from committing to a relationship for the time being.

U think that it may be fading, Especially seeing as they kinda stopped talking lately

Offing yourself is almost never a good idea. Have you tried to go to therapy at all? And i'm sure you have some talents and skills it can just be hard to see anything good in life when you're depressed it makes everything dark.

Please, Anonymous. It is my honor.

And if you ever need me, please drop me a line at [email protected]. I'll do whatever I can to help you work your way through this and find the medications that are right for you.

Hang in there Anonymous

Hey Alice! Where have you been? its been months since ive seen one of these threads.

Whatever way you want, i'll read the wall of text if you put it.

Take as many as you need. I've got nothing but time.

This in no way makes me feel better, but given
This guy might go get help and medication for his depression because I was here to talk to him, I don't see how you can think it doesn't help anyone.

Guess the view of mine is just too different from people who visit these threads, then again i consider myself helpless so that might also be a factor

Tfw you will never embrace Alice

I think that*

stupid tablet

Yeah, it isn't just "short"; it's lower quality.

Don't give into depression and accept that things are just the way they are, and they can't get better.

It seems that way to me.

I j-just posted last week!

W-why are you helpless?

M-my arms are wide open, Anonymous!

Alright, buckle up I suppose. First time sharing this shit since ever. itll take a bit im afraid..

Y-you can do it Anonymous

Don't mind me, just passing through.

Thanks, Alice.
But I really don't see a point in living since it seems like I'll have to work a McDonald's for the rest of my life.

GET OVER HERE YOU!
I'M GONNA BLAST YOUR ASS INTO A NICE BROTH!

It's Kawaii user.

I'll read it

>M-my arms are wide open, Anonymous!

Youre gonna meet us in NYC?

Why am i helpless? that would take alot of time to explain and random thread on a random board is certainly not the place to talk about this, so just asume i am

Is it me, or are there 2 Alice?

W-why would you NEED to do that?

I'm working on a game in my spare time, because I want to be in control of my finances and be my own boss.

If you can find a project, you can do the same

Ah dang I must've missed that thread then, bad timing and what not. You helped me out before the summer I believe and now Im doing a lot better, in IB level classes and planning for college and whatnot. So thanks for that

Well, we all have point of view, doesn't means any of us is right or wrong, it's just the way we see it.
We'll be waiting!
I will remember this guy.
Where is Sakuya when you need her?!

Y-you can email me at [email protected] if y-you like!

Maybe we can work on that self defeating attitude of yours.

I'm g-glad to hear it! I'm p-proud of you!

I honestly don't feel depressed. Just content. I feel that Ive known pain and depression before, and I don't feel that now. Would you mind explaining to me how its lower quality?

How is it? Do you get to eat something for free every now and then? It doesn't sound so bad after all.

There are many Alices, reincarnations of Alices were all over Cred Forums since 2012, maybe longer. Not sure, been a while.

No you won't.

gib kissu

I've got nothing but time

It you want help i'll be happy to offer it, but if you don't i understand that.

I like how much you want to help. I also want to help and am as much as i can but i'm not at a help email level yet.

>it seems that way to me

Yea. I guess best bet is to just be there as a friend, and not really push a relationship. Maybe in time it will revert back to just prior to when I asked her out (seems like she may have been interested then)

Y-you tell me when you are. I'll b-be waiting.

*nodnod* T-that seems very mature to me, Anonymous.

Wanna try me?
Currently this is the only Alice we have.

SAKUYA IS UP YOUR ASS!
WHY DON'T I HELP YOU GET HER OUT?!

Settle down. It's no time to be screaming.

B/c I'm probably autistic and it looks like I'm gonna have to do manual labor instead of a comfy office job.

Fine, ill email you i have nothing to lose anyways, is there some time period when you are available or answering just randomly?

S-Sakuya?!
Erm... I can explain!

How exactly you think you could help me?

Mate, I can't even remember who I am half the time. What makes you so sure you'll remember me? Just a passing face in this crowd, looking for friends long gone by, rebuilding burnt bridges I didn't know I razed.

Even if you were a low functioning autist, there are other jobs and other options for you dear.

In fact, many of the people in the upper management of my company are autistic.

I'm on Cred Forums every d-day at 8AM and 8PM EST!

Email m-me anytime; I'll g-get to you when I h-have time free at work.

I WANT TO SEE ALICE'S BURN SCARS

Nah i mean i want to help random anons in the same way you do.

I don't know but sometimes just having someone listen can help. Like i said i'll help however i can, and that might be not at all but that doesn't mean i won't try.

That you, Rommel?

1 Peter 5:6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

You're not a guy are you? That doesn't look like girl's handwriting.

>Current situation, turning 25 in 2 days. Major depression, some other diagnoses. Trying to get stuff back together but can't really manage. Don't have the motivation, energy or anything for that matter.

>Lets start at the start. I've been born into a family with two mothers (Lesbian), and I have been conceived trough artificial insemination.
> 2 year older sister, 2 years younger brother.

> Starting from a young age people would notice I'm different hence I have two mothers and no father.
> Starting to get picked on by a really young age, shit sucked but I tried to keep my head high.
> After a few years ( say age 5-9) I was slowly starting to learn that they just seek out confirmation that they would hurt me with the things they did or said.
> At this point I start slowly barring out my emotions, keeping everything inside and just pile it all up.
> They don't like the fact that I show less response, so they start getting physical.
> Abuse goes on till I'm 14 ish. My self esteem is lower than low. I'm super skinny, bones showing, barely any friends and just feel shit in general all the time.
> Been thinking about suicide since I was about 12
> In Highschool things slowly start to look up a little bit, besides all the fights back at home with my parents, little brother and just generally ignoring everyone and bottling my emotions up further.

> At this time I was already a drinker and smoked weed. Started drinking as early as 11 or 12, just to block out any bad feelings or whatnot. Weed helped to dampen emotions as well a bigtime.

p1

Yes it is a guy, but a pretty cute guy so whatever.

Alice, recently I've had spurts of dizziness, headaches, and blurry vision among other things but those three all seem to happen at once. Do you have any idea what it could be?

Rommel? There's a fellow I haven't heard of in a while. Afraid not, I was the fellow's friendly rival in a game of threads long ago. Believe my leadership wasn't too fond of an Alice.

Its true that having someone to talk to help, but its pointless on Cred Forums , as the moment thread ends every contact ends with it

>Kissu Alice

I actually work part time right now, twice a week, but I'll be done there soon b/c it was suppose to be a summer job. So I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do job wise.

Wew, I didn't mean you were into that kinda stuff, I mean, I'm not judging or anything, it's just, peculiar.
Because what we are doing right now is what takes me out of the routine, guys like you are the reason I even put any kind of effort into trying to help those who need some advice or a bit of support in this harsh hard land we call life.
Yeah, the guys like you are the interesting ones, the kind I remember.

You don't need to. Go wash your feet. Currently reading!

You'll require to wait for Christmas.

Alice plz

A-ah? Then why not s-simply try?

S-sadly, depression doesn't respond to prayer.

I'm f-female, and gender isn't correlated w-with handwriting. Sorry!

Any drug usage or recent injuries?

Have you been to a doctor, Anonymous?

L-luckily I'm here every day. At 8AM and 8PM.

T-try looking at upwork! Google it!

How do I find a good job? I have no friends, and not much skills. But this minimum wage crap is killing me

Oh god damn it. I-I don't like that weird ass shit.
Yes, Ma'am.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZDVnTwy17N

isnt it tiring to type the stutter?

Life's always been harsh. That's how it is. Life's the Western Front in Ypres. You get up out of your start point and slog through the mud, brave the mines and barbed wire, slog through heavy artillery and mortar bombardment and machine gun fire. You will get blasted back or forward, may get slowed down, or just not make it to the end. You can either keep slogging through, or just crawl up and die in the nearest impact crater.

Here, I use effexor and some other medicine for acne.

What my Kik or Steam or something so we can talk?

Guess i am doing that =P (but i won't be as cute as you are)

Y-you'll need to work on your skills first

Ooh, I see. That sounded like something Rommel might say. I knew him since way back when.

Looks like I lost my picture again.

>Lesbian mothers

Yea, you got the worst statistical hand you could get in the Western world. And your first post is similar to a lot of others that grew up in your situation. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sorry I supported such stuff when I was younger.

Effexor c-can cause such symptoms! Ask y-your doctor about alternatives; I recommend trazadone!

W-well of course not. W-who could be?

Well, if you see him, tell him the British Army's still looking for him.

Alice.
Please tell me how I can get Sakuya to like me?

i dont have kik, and i hardly use steam only thing i use is skype and i am pretty sure its a bad idea to make post ones on Cred Forums, its fine nevermind

Is it normal for those symptoms to come up months after starting effexor? its been a good 3-4 months i believe

this, alice pls answer

L-lesbian mothers raise children j-just as fine as any other set of parents; we have p-plenty of statistics to prove this.

As well, l-let me pour you a n-nice spot of tea.

Just checking...

I'm not Alice, this is Alice. Silly Billy.
:^) rekt.
And that's just the way life is supposed to be, anyone who ever said life was fair, is downright a fool.

Will do!

The same way it feels to ride a scooter and win a race

And yet people have been following this "failure" of a god for almost 2000 years.

I'm talking about more than just prayer. I don't mean to give the impression that God came to make this life cushy like some santa claus in the sky.

only idiot would do that, not only you would probably die yourself but even if you found those people as an amateur you wouldnt know what to do and maybe even made them die

Cirno ended up not being the strongest, in terms of GETs, anyway.

Y-yep! It c-can take a while for them t-to build up in your system.

> I managed to make a few friends in highschool, not the good kind though. The kind that kind of bullied me, but I stuck around because of no self esteem and not having much people around me.

> Already been isolating myself lots, playing games and self-medicating myself with alcohol/booze

>Though with my 'friends' I managed to build up a bit of confidence. I was still thin as shit, ugly as shit ( acne was so bad for me).
> But they thought me somehow to be a little more tough, stand up a little for myself and give less of a shit.
>Finally thought things were starting to look up at the age of 15, oh boy how wrong I was.
>This is the point that my little annoying brother ( who I was always in fights with) started derailing.
> I forgot, my mother was also diagnosed with cancer ( biological mother) when I was 8 to 10. Breast cancer, but it wasn't too horrible and she got trough it pretty well and beat it.
> But at this point, my younger brother is starting to get more violent, uncontrollable.
> Parents starting to get scared because the behaviour is worsening by the day.
>They seek mental help for him, which he denies and refuses.
> Notice he starts auto mutilating, looks at suicide websites. I try to talk to him about it but we have never gotten along well.
> He gets more and more aggressive, starts threatening people and whatnot.
>At this point my mother got diagnosed with cancer once again, I was already starting to be dead inside ( Was already on /b back then as well)
> I know I have managed to block out a lot of memories from my younger years so some stuff is a little hazy, sorry.
> So my mother is dangerously ill, we are so not sure if she is going to pull through.
> Brother still gets worse and more violent. Starts not going to school, my parents can't control him whatsoever. Brings knives into the house and is outside all day smoking weed or whatnot.
> He has violent and aggressive fits where he will just destroy anything in sight. p2

Y-yes, religion and depression rates h-have no correlation; belief does not aid in the treatment of depression. Sorry.

Also, that's an argument from popularity, which is a logical fallacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=LYcE8tmwmZ0

Holy cow Alice you got quads and trips! Also would this have any effect to body pains I've been having? Like my shins and whatnot hurting so bad I cant stand on them?

The problem is most people are bloody complacent with their position in life. You don't just sit back and take what it throws at you, you go in and do it, or go down swinging.

I think I'll stay in this trench a bit.

Are you going to be watching the debate, Alice?

Well I honestly thank you for your input anyways, hope you continue with this no matter who you are.

*blinks* I know some antibiotics can do that, but sadly my knowledge of Effexor doesn't say anything about that.

Ask your doctor; you can usually call them and ask for a quick consult over the phone about this sort of thing. Don't be afraid to bother them; you hire them, after all!

Probably.

Always w-welcome, doll

Is that how you really feel alice?

Hey alice, so what do i do when my gf is forcing sexual advances?
Shes incredibly insecure and doesent want me to touch her too much, im fine with it and told her to take all the time she needs to get used to everything ...ect...
But, she has been "forcing" sexual advances such as today where she got my hand on her pussy. Not saying i didnt enjoy it but it made me feel like shit cause she later on admitted that it was to keep me interested in her.
I have a reocurring issue with losing interest due to my dp.
So what do i do cause it makes me feel shitty, butnits basically the only progress she ever gonna make, and i want to bang her

What happened to you...

just Google image search "children of lesbian mothers statistics"

every single image has children of lesbian mothers worse off in all categories than het couples (married or not) single parents, and even homosexual fathers.

Where did you buy that knife set?

Go on

Any chance you could make a curse that ensures an independant will win?

steamcommunity com/id/Xaiz/ Here is my profile if you do wanna every talk.

Keep going user, i'm here.

Do try and keep it professional, will you? Aeris had some reason to distrust the facade you bear, I see no reason to do different for now.

dude i just answered your question, not Alice genius

So Alice, what inspired you to come help Anons as Alice?

>Random kissu with Alice and Sakuya

You know, I will remember you, yeah, I'm sure I will.

I want to pound your ass while you wear that outfit until your mind literally breaks. What do you think about that, Alice?

then can alice please a-answer? :)

> At this point he would take out a hammer and smash the coffee table. Or pull a knife on me or one of my mothers. My sister moved out at this point already.
> I feel like I need to help in this situation. My mother is really sick, in and out of the hospital. Chemo, her breast gets amputated at one point. We are really not sure if she is going to pull through.
> I remember getting scoffed at work for taking a call, a call that my mother was just picked up by an ambulance again and brought to the hospital with haste.
> Brother still worsening, I am doing what I can to keep this family afloat. I feel like shit nonstop, I run from all my feelings, drink and smoke them away. Isolate myself, play games on my room on my own whenever I don't need to help out with something.
> I try to get my little brother out of bed, get him to school al that sorts of stuff. I clean the house, do the groceries and everything. Since my mother is too sick to do anything and I need to take care of her when she's home. My other mother works fulltime to just be able to support us. She is on the verge of a burnout as well, her wife sick as what, her son derailing badly just a general what the fuck do I even do.
> I just write myself off completely to help out as much as I can, and take the blows. Because stress was so high in this period my parents would take it out on me when they were frustrated.
> At this point they were trying to get my younger brother into an institution since he was not to be handled. It was just horrible all in all.
> Then my brother fucking did it, we had been in fights before. He pulled knives on me and whatever, but one day he actually took my sick mother hostage. I wasn't there for it, but if I was I would have probably killed him right there right then.|
> After this he was taken away, he got placed into an institution for rehabilitation.
> He later god diagnosed with aggression regulation disorder, autism and had a few psychoses. ( explains a lot)
p3

Hey OP, I have this thing that makes my left cheek shake when I'm talking to someone and it makes me so self conscious I avoid talking to people or go get a job. I can control it if I don't think about it but the problem is I can almost never stop worrying about it.
Any help?

>argument from popularity

I was addressing the idea of perceived failure, and how the belief spread like wildfire against all odds. Who wants a god who was hung on a tree (which was a symbol of commiting a sin deserving death by his very people)?

P-please. It's my honor.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have any more questions.

I would sit down, talk to her about your concerns, and draw up written boundaries about what you both want and do not want.

Be clear and honest with each other; that's the best way to move forward

>literally
I want to stomp on your balls while you wear tight pink panties until you squirt out your last pitiful load, which I will make you drink, before your cock is literally cut off for improper use of the word 'literally'. What do you think about that, user?

If you can remember who I was a year or two back, that'd be appreciated. Took a nail to the head last October, can't remember a damn thing for a year before that.

*blinks* Have you seen a doctor about that? I'm not a doctor, and physical issues aren't my expertise, but it sounds like something treatable.

Questionable Loyalty is better than blind trust. I didn't trust them, I've no reason to trust you. I've proven a more capable leader than she has.

that wasn't improper use of the word literally because I meant it literally you literal anencephalic inhuman waste of oxygen. KYS.

I'm listening!

*pats you on the head* Either go to sleep or get to work

Might take you up on that when I'm sober. but seems you are busy right now so best wishes. going back to lurking

*smiles* I've n-not asked for your trust, doll.
Just that y-you give me a fair shake of the sauce bottle

*waves* H-have a good night, Anonymous!

Alice, the debate is on and I despise both candidates so much I can't bring myself to watch it, this country's future will be either one of racism and xenohpobia or of war and corruption and I am powerless to stop it, what do?

You earn the shake like everyone else.

What about your mother inspired you if I may ask?

I will get back to work, Ma'am.
Thank you for the headpat.

I have talked to her about it, but shes just so fucked on acid most of the time. Its awful seeing her do that shit, she knows its bad and worsens her psychotic issues, and makes her do questionnable shit along with a probable murder she isnt aware of. But yeah talking to her doesent do shit

>The image
Nice bait.

Pretty hardcore m8, I'm curious now.
Move to Canada :^)

T-that I do

Having a whole host of problems, with my body and physical well being as well as mental, and I'm too afraid to go to a professional to get the proper help and I'm worried it'll get worse the longer I neglect it.

sadly i cant add you on steam because of limited account, and i freaking hate steam now because i cant even find my own steam id, an this thread will probably 404 before i manage

I've talked to my psychiatrist about it and he was like "meh just lie about it if someone asks".
This happens mostly when I'm nervous... Should I go see a regular doctor?
Anxiety meds aren't solving the issue although alcohol does but I don't wanna go down that path.

> My mother slowly started getting better, slowly but surely.
> I still kind of did some stuff for school, but didn't care about it since the last 4 years had been actual hell to live through.\
> At some point during that period I met a girl and we started dating.
> I needed someone to vent too from that situation obviously, and she would listen to me. And that's how we grew closer and closer.

> Finally I thought, things will finally get better from here on. I got a girlfriend, I'm not a super skinny faggot anymore, my mother is getting better, my younger brother got taken away. Things will calm down now.

>Even though this is what I thought, suicide was still a lot on my mind. I still would feel bad most of the time, drown out my feelings. I hid my alcohol and weed usage from my girlfriend (the amount of alcohol, not that I drank). She was kinda straight edge
> But slowly and surely things were slightly starting to look up, still some things annoyed me about my gf. But it was all good at that point. I didn't get along well with my parents anymore, since so much had happened and the individual roles between us got fucked up.
> So all seemed well for a little, while I tried to get back my posture from all that had happened. I felt like I have never had a easy day in my life thusfar.
> I got really close with the (small) family of my gf, they liked me lots. And since I never had a father I kind of liked hers a lot.They were a really tight family and they kind of took me in rather quickly. They brought me to their holidays in Spain where they went every year. So things really started to look up I thought.
> At this point I am still drinking and smoking lots and lots, probably the heaviest use of weed in this period, which I hid from my gf. I go out every night with friends to smoke outside. So I often lie to her about it, that I had things to do for school or whatnot. Things starting to stress my relationship a bit. p4/?

Long story short, always splurge with stud detectors, especially if they tell you the material.

You're an odd one.

>racism and xenohpobia
there is literally nothing racist or xenophobic about enforcing border laws which every other country in the world both has and does. Countries don't exist without borders.

Stop parroting buzzwords thrown about by ignorant puppets of globalist elites.

Alice, I dont think I have ADD or ADHD but I find myself getting distracted from things that disinterest me or bore me very quickly, I find it very hard to stay focused for more than a few minutes at a time.

Y-yes, it WILL get worse the longer you neglect it!
Go to a doctor!

...you should go to a different psychiatrist, and definitely a regular doctor.

What anxiety medication are you on?

*smiles*