Lame!

>>Skype my bald beaver for fat stacks
>>Use fat stacks to have lolis molest my vag

second this

>little girl in frilly clothes driving a limited edition supercar
My fetishes just keep getting more specific

Someone should have said "be happy" way faster

Be a reverse pedo

Yuri, lots and lots of yuri. No way in Hell I'm eating dick, that's nasty.

man you guys are good.

Masturbate furiously for a good long while

Probably start whoring on Cred Forums

I would do exactly the same thing.

Who the fuck needs Japan when you are able to go to the any other school. And we are talking about body type only, so your native language is going to be the same. And how the hell are you going to leave your country while being a loli? You will ask your parents/friends to help you out with that??? I guess its going to be way too complicated, so my next move (after ~130 hours of masturbation and with all provision gone) will be going to the streets and hoping that somebody takes me as a slave. Or rapes me until death.

>implying that swimming across the ocean isn't a thing
>implying that Japan isn't sugoi desu yo
gtfo normie

awkwardly have to deal with the fact that the people around me would reasonably think I should be fairly upset but in reality I would just be overjoyed.

The only scenario where one could rub a little girls pussy and not go to jail forever.

the dream

Live and enjoy my new body. I've always wanted to look more feminine, without having huge tits and wide hips.

or bathing a young enough child that you are of appropriate relationship to to care for.

that and maybe being a young enough child for it to not be weird.

rest of the time jailed

I mean that if you will just arrive in Japan without someone mature nearby probably everything will be fucked up. You cant just come to school and tell that you want to study here and do some yuri...

Grammar is shit but you've got the idea.

become a magical girl

But said
>enjoy life for once

Be a pediatrician

Arizona (yeah them whacky Zonies) passed a law making it a class 3 felony for anyone to touch a childs genitalia for any reason.

yeah, you are right
but normally in a thread like this there is always someone who just say "be happy" without even tagging the OP

It's like saying "your mom" for practically no reason.