liveleak.com/view?i=c8a_1412160691
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0YgPaiUpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

check out my fire mixtape
soundcloud.com/chemical-toilet-1/memes-from-a-payphone

is she ded?
they just left her lmao

checked

That's what you get for making bread while it's snowing in the room.

liveleak.com/view?i=c8a_1412160691
How the hell a man with such penis even capable to rape someone? I highly doubt it was about rapist, anyway, it's still rekt.

BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK

But he was wearing a helmet, so he is still alive, right?

what's with these shitty quads?

Yeah. There's nothing but gearing under escalators. Pretty much all those people could do was take the baby and listen to her die.

Checked

Dafuq did they do to him? Looked like they just fisted him and shoved stuff up his ass to me

what a life to get shit on all day and just take it with the only thing to look forward to is getting shit on again

I don't know. They male-raped him, i guess. I don't speak urdu.

Looked it up, apparently he shoved extremely hot peppers in his asshole and then mashed them with the stick and his fist, it will
>Cause extreme pain for at least 48 hours, there is no salve or remedy for stopping the pain, you just have to wait it out

Legit scary

At least he wasn't killed.

that pizzas gonna suck

Not true, the stop button is right there for cases like this, plus that's not the complete video.

There's a segment before when one of those two cunts almost fell through that same title on the floor but decided not to alert anyone.

imagine being a little fucknigga and seeing your mom get slowly sucked into the ground while all you heard were her screams of pain and the cracking of bone

it's even more unlikely that a bunch of sandniggers would give a fuck about what happened to some bitch
they would probably stone her to death for outing the rapist

>705555555
chek'd

idiot

██████╗░██████╗██╗░██╗████████╗
██╔══██╗██╔═══╝██║██╔╝╚══██╔══╝
██████╔╝█████╗░████╔╝░░░░██║░░░
██╔══██╗██╔══╝░██╔██╗░░░░██║░░░
██║░░██║██████╗██║╚██╗░░░██║░░░

IRL Pinball.

███████╗░██████╗░███████╗░███████╗░
██╔═══██╗██╔═══╝██╔════██╗██╔═══██╗
██║░░░██║█████╗░█████████║██║░░░██║
██║░░░██║██╔══╝░██╔════██║██║░░░██║
███████╔╝██████╗██║░░░░██║███████╔╝

Dropped him like a sack of bricks

Nice quints

What are those?

Fake and gay

Best part was that she was only riding the escalator because the little boy wanted to. He'll have to live the rest of his life knowing that his actions killed his mother.

Protozoans? Maybe Amoebas.

>quints
Newfag

for real though

Quints

Checked.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0YgPaiUpY

Punched to death

░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀▓▓▄██████▄
░░░░░▄█▄█▀░░▄░▄░█▀
░░░░▄▀░██▄░░▀░▀░▀▄
░░░░▀▄░░▀░▄█▄▄░░▄█▄
░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░▀▀▀█▀
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐
░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀
░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐
░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█
░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█
░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█
░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄
░░░▀▀░[ OP ]░░░░▐▄▄▄▀

Fuck off. Just fuck off with your quads.

Yeah, just don't fall down that edge. You're doing good.

more of disaster aereo please

Crashing the plane. With no survivors.

that is the coolest thing

>that "bluhbluhbluhbluh" at the end
Kek

Sue me

Nice quints.