Roast me with your worst Cred Forums

Roast me with your worst Cred Forums

Come on faggots

I want to carve your face like a pumpkin, fucking cracker.

Also, that fish is probably bigger than your dick. End your fucking life waste of human flesh.

would bro/10

Small fish though

Try harder faggot

You look like Theon Greyjoy.

I'll bet your dad loves your dickless ass just as much.

To be fair, that fish is probably bigger than 5.4 inches which is as long as an average penis wenis.
Anywho nice trips OP great job.

you look the two inbred fucks from the hills have eyes managed to conceive a child and you were the result. like really you should just fuck off and die

Ooh thats a little better

Keep em comin

That it?

You work at Kroger, that's all

you realize no ones roasting you because its way to easy. you seriously look like your mom drank and smoke when she was pregnant with the 500 pound cancer cell that is you. leave Cred Forums and never come back you troglodyte cum bucket

At least I'm not NEET
Don't use fancy city words with me you son of a bitch, I'l bet I can spit beechnut further than you can you can reach for the remote.

Can't say much because of those nice trips

>fancy city words
Nigga half the words i used are common knowledge but i guess your sister fucker family doesnt know what an education is. go back to jerking off to your little sister in your pick up faggot

Pussy

Don't talk shit about my family, they're all I got.

wow double trips. luckier then when you found your sister sleeping with her pants half down so you wont get winded trying to stick that pathetic twig you call a cock

in her ass

nice job giving away the fact this is bait. almost convinced me

What's beechnut?

Beech-Nut Nutrition Corporation is a baby food company that is owned by the Swiss branded consumer-goods firm Hero Group. Wikipedia

Beechnut is chaw you fuckin jackass

wow at first i thought this was real then i thought i knew it was bait but now im confused. like are you actually retarded? did the syphilis your sister gave you affect your brain or something?

What makes you think I'm retarded? I finished highschool same as you buddy.

Y'all got nothin else?

What a buch of cucks

Damn guys come on

Fuck off then