Ontario university girls thread

Ontario university girls thread

list girls you know and see if anyone else knows them

Western>your retarded cuck school drink bleach and die

i second this

westernfag here, what year are you guys?

3rd year msc kek lads

who's the girl with her ass showing

>Actually falling for "school spirit"
>mfw Western is full of even bigger faggots than I ever knew

guy who posted this last thread still here?

Ayyy, Goodes Hall. I pissed on that building.

you queens? what year are you?

Graduated homie, what about you?

Laurier fag here

My uni is a total fucking joke tho.

BU110/100?
>Feels like studying at a training college

I'm going to be in Kingston next month to see a friend. What's there to do? Is it the right time of year for seal clubbing?

you should all kill yourselves

Who here is a Macfag?

You will probably just go to stages night club, or the underground nightclub on campus.

Downtown is small as FUCK. Luckily the entire student district is fucking lit because literally nobody but students lives within like 1km radius of campus.

Idk man, go to the lake at night, it's so fucking close, kinda of cool to look out and see Wolfe Island in the distance

anyone know any asian girls?

Test

That's good to know. I'll be there a couple of weeks so we might get out and camp over the weekend, that's usually pretty fun.

He's going to the Military college, btw, if that changes anything.

I'm on the 2a currently headed to uwo. Not a student tho just live in whitehills.

even if he goes to RMC you will hit up the same spots downtown, I met a few guys from RMC when I went to Queen's, they all seemed pretty cool... although there are people who would have you believe there is some gay school rivalry or some shit.

Tonnes of camping spots/wilderness-ish just 15 minutes north of anywhere. Should be fun

Checked fr tho

ur mom

Thanks for the help

godspeed, it will be a good time

reporting this thread to the RCMP

What's the point of going to school when you can just google whatever you need to know? Whoever thought of school really jumped the gun. They should've just waited for Google, pfft.

The R see me what?