You mad white boi?

You mad white boi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EfTnLvm5qUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Once she goes black, we don't want her back.

They never wanted you bruh

im sorry, master

You think you're stealing our women when in reality this is just another way for your white masters to keep you in line.

Naw bruh

talk shit black dick?

nah "bruh"

You trippin

you "trippin"

Stay mad

WE'RE ALL SLAVES TO THE BLACK MASTER

Holy damn checked

you "stay mad"

So I despise both white and black nationalists... But this is all really hot

he mad

Sure, maybe we don't all have huge dicks, but we can say cool stuff like "thanks for the warning, officer" and "hey dad"

lol

he mad

I think raceplay is perfectly fine if it's informed and consenting. I had a jewish boyfriend that reeeeally got off to me dressing up as a nazi and doing sexy concentration camp, so I guess anything's fair game.

kek

Bruh

Niggers who post this can never get white pussy. You faggots wish you could. All these women get paid to fuck you ugly apes, they don't find you attractive. Move on.

See, why the hell does that sound so damn sexy. What is it about racism that is sexy

kek, nice bait

"Bruh" is that nigger for "i love white dick"?

B-BBC just for me?

>implying I didn't switch to yellow girls years ago
lol good luck stealing these slants from us niggero.

Black dick looks so gross.

everyone bow down to horse master race

It's just another form of taboo. You know it's fucked-up and wrong, so it turns you on. No different from incest and such. Just don't let it trick you into actually being racist or you won't ever get partners of another race.

On behaf of white men everywhere you can keep her perhaps you can pawn her off to the mexicans i hear they fuck anything

You can't compete nigga

being able to pay both my electric bill and my water bill every month is a good trade off.

The best part about it is there's documented historical evidence of a Nazi woman at a camp that straight-up masturbated while torturing jews, so it was super historically grounded.

Im mad that they're gonna ruin that hard wood floor with all of their bodily fluids. Hard wood ain't cheap.

My answer: youtube.com/watch?v=EfTnLvm5qUM

"I may not be drowning in pussy but I pay my bills! Take THAT black guys!" - whitest dude ever

As a white guy with a huge cock, I gotta say I prefer paying my bills to slaying pussy. Though I'm happy to do both.

DAYUM CHECKED DEM TRIPS!

oh shit those trips

Tú también puede hacer referencia al islam y Venezuela con su esposa María Luisa Fernanda de Mendoza se convirtió rápidamente para dar su cuerpo en Japón siempre que tú estabas muy loco no

oh no im drowning in pussy its just that my cock is a normal size

Get out spic, you're worse than niggers.

Light skinned Mexican fag here. White bitches love me hahaha

>those pubes
And that's why I always shave them.

Kek

Speak english please.

typically fags don't like bitches tho

If it wasn't for those trips, you'd be another one of those spear chucking monkeys with a stupid response.

Bitches love dick. Dudes love pussy. We all know damn well the color does not matter. I'm a white/Hispanic guy and I have had pussy of all colors. Women do the same shit. Get the fuck over it you cuck betabitches.

this is Cred Forums, all us white bois love these threads and know they're true

This^

Mexicans actually work hard bro. Niggers love off welfare and cause problems.

So true it hurts

No, people like you cause real problems. That aren't as stupid as racism

Yeah, we have white people to work hard. We need niggers to dance and sing and play sports. We don't need you spic, get out.

I'm more mad about you assuming my gender than I am about the picture

Wow! Yet another nigger who got dumped makes a supposed niggercopter thread.
How many white pussies had rejected you by now?

>we need niggers

You probably don't have a nigger infestation in your city. That's why you don't understand. You're probably a white faggot who supports Black lives matter. Worst than a nigger

>homeless stinky nigger
>getting pussy

Im sorry nobody wanted you either, not your father, not your school, for a nigger you should be deaf, if it wasnt for white people you would still be living in a mud fucking hut, drinking diseased water. And of Black lives matter, america is not as racist as it was in the 60s, if you think so, then explain to me why black teens arent graduating highschool, explain to me why there are more black people behind bars for legit charges than any other race, explain to me why 13% of the population is responsible for more than 50% of the murders and explain to me why black kids are shooting their own at triple the rate that white kids are shooting white kids.

Dead*

He speaks truth. I'm the white/Hispanic guy from previous post. Mexicans work hard as fuck, then drink beer at night, do blow on days off, spend a lot of time with family (seriously, Americans can learn from most Latin countries when it comes to family)... but anyway, they are genuine and real people. They don't like to bullshit and don't tolerate it. I love working with them and love attending family events with them. Go learn about other cultures people.

>I don't like slam dunks
Faggot.

A white woman can't have a sex with a black man without first being considered worthless. The moment that a woman's pussy penetrates a nigger's cock, her pussy loses all its worth. In the words of Frank O'Connor.

/Thread

Blm has nothing to do with racism, its about their culture, great points made user

this, the second that pussy enters the dick she might as well be a sack of trash.

Isn't Frank O'Connor the CEO of 343 Industries???

More sucessful than niggers :)

Bro... you guys are dumb. What you need to be doing is meeting young, dumb bitches (18) in different towns, giving them fake names, taking them out, impregnating them, sticking around long enough to pass the point of getting an abortion, abandon ship, move to new area and repeat. Success with procreation while also avoiding responsibility.

Hell yeah, I'm mad! She's hogging all of that delicious black cock all to herself! That bitch gotta share!