Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No oversexualised content
>discuss/insult
>chain lurk pics
>No RP/ERP, go be a faggot elsewhere
>Naps good idea
>Being an Elitist in the /waifu/ Community is like winning a gold medal in the special Olympics. You're still retarded.
>Most importantly, Remember to get enough sleep!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flL5b1NaSPE
youtube.com/watch?v=SBOVkptjJhE
youtube.com/channel/UCV64_Z-nJ6FFwQ-J0H6m-Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=B-8nqgVSJIc
youtu.be/s4kSaAB9DOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
soundcloud.com/pigeonsodomy
youtube.com/watch?v=mpMw3ZVFDOU
youtube.com/watch?v=I3nJVdxL4l0
a.pomf.cat/zqjmxh.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello everyone
>no life
>juvia claimed

(Felix)
At least it wasn't something serious right?
(Tomoko)
(England)
To be serious, I almost husbandoed Russia before I watched Upotte.

Forever claimed

A-Alice claimed!

Erica claimed

Pets?

>stellar claim

pets are a valid form of love.

Seija claimed

Okay then.
>(especially since they're referred to as "twins"
You mean Barma's words?
Yeah, and I said "hypothetically" because I thought I'll get some dumb questions considering reasons why I want to move (which I don't really want to answer). Wow, you're so good at encouraging me, user. I'll try my hardest!
Also, your pics are starting to repeat themselves. Here, take this one.

oh okay
well you got some food in your stomache so thats something at least
sorry i will stop
what are you up to then?
allright i get ya, i will be on edge with him
thanks for the warning i guess

yea that might be a good idea they do look interesting but are they time consuming? i will be honest i dont have a lot of that anymore these days

kek yea i recognised it immedeatly but its a good song i agree
this could be lyrics but im too stupid to remember those
>in the past
did we hug before?
its a cod which has gotten out of controll a bit
oh that sucks, well i would say it sucks perhaps you enjoy it
oh that game looks hella fun but for some reason i never got into it
im gonna sleep soon im tired as fuck

Just keep it emotional, not physical

Claiming gay trap faggot fuck boy

Game's aren't always about getting better tho. To get better at games you often have to actually try.

Rocket league is p. awesome anyway and I play it for pure fun.

The Vive is what we use. The controls are a lot nicer than you'd expect (and particularly useful in our applications.) The whole experience of VR is better than I expected and so far it hasn't become a novelty one-off cool thing. Have you actually experienced VR? If you haven't then I'd see if there's anywhere you could go try it out, they have it in some stores here in the UK to try but don't know what that's like where you live.

Yeh, C is what I originally learned. The main difference is you get classes etc with the higher level languages than C. I've heard starting with C is better anyway because I've heard going from a higher level language and down to C and the way you write that kind of code is harder.
I guess I was younger and stupid. Try to tell myself I won't get taken advantage of in that way again but if I was so naive then what's to say I'm not naive now.
Trig was always my weak spot too. I had to kind of just sit down for a few days and really focus on learning it, rather than giving up on trying when I got a little frustrated. I'm sure things will turn out fine for you, because if you said you're enjoying it I think that will certainly give you the motivation to push to understand the things you might struggle with so you can enjoy it all as a whole.
Soldering PCBs was my whole electronics class and that was fun so I completely understand you there.

>yea that might be a good idea they do look interesting but are they time consuming? i will be honest i dont have a lot of that anymore these days

they are very time consuming, as it happens. so yeah, might be for the best that you can't play them right now anyway.

the songs get even better. it's a fantastic album.

but physical are my favorite.

i love this pic sacho
hey fellow no life
hows it going?
hey alice
you the same bookwurm i talked to earlier?

I guess

Still fucking hurt

Yeah i do too

You fuck animals?

Hello. It's going well. How about you?

no, I do not.

I promise you I am at least 18 years old.

Okay, well have a good sleep!

Sorry for disappearing, Terraria Hide and Seek is getting hardcore.
>I'm definitely ready.

greetings fellow no life
me too

Watching Cartoon Network with my friends kids
Nyet
Pain is temporary
Lies

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Good. Bestiality is fucking disgusting and the people who practice it should be shunned from society.

still here

And
no i meant like when i have with other people

Lol a jagged rock is going to come out of your dick lol lol

Stew is everything soup wishes it could be. Filling, thick, delicious
That bote is out of this world!
Yeah, about how Alice and the Will are linked to each other. That gives me some interesting thoughts but I don't want to really pursue them. I know the manga will explain it all eventually.
I don't like to ask people questions like that if they give a vague reply about it. People have reasons, and they can be personal so it's best not to pry into it sometimes.
I actually have a lot of images, but there are some that I prefer much more than others and I tend to post those ones more. This is a nice image though so I will indeed save that, thank you!
It's crazy how much a little bit of food can make you feel so much better, no matter how crappy the food actually is

So what are you up to?

You ever have a kidney stone?

Feels like you're fucking dying mate

I'm actually a pony.

still here

no

nothing much really. listening to a youtube video and threading. how about you, cutie?

cool wanna fug?

You're actually a faggot

Y-Yes, that's most certainly m-me!

Still watching youtube and the thread. So nothing new.

Would I lie to you?

cool cool. we're both so productive, heh.

I genuinely don't know. but considering how close you are with a certain someone, I can't possibly imagine you are very old.

Not going to lie, seeing a girl get knotted is top tier.
Yeah, some beef stew and garlic bread is a great meal
No, but I ate a dollar coin and shit it out once.
Yes

Why did I predict your answer.

because you're a pervert.

Pretty much.

ah too bad, perhaps i will pick them up during a break
but i promised a lot of people a lot of games already soo
yea i must say its quite enjoyable
good to hear, any plans for the day
im gettin a bit sleepy, i think this will be my last thread
you arent getting rid of me that easily
one more thread
did CC make it? or just the web?
oh thats fun, what are you watching?
oh okay
well if it makes you feel better i am not like other people
hug me all you want
yea i agree, i ate some old crackers this morning and it really made me feel okay
although i prefer just binge eating fruit when sick
ah good, i think i will be here for another thread
hows it going?

Sick freak.

should find something to do. or someone.

haha, don't worry about it. you asked so I told you about the game. I don't expect you to play them at all.

glad you're enjoying it!

Jesus fucking christ galil

I think it'd make more sense if it was because YOU are a pervert.

>noticed
I'm a fucking starship

yes
i dont want to

Im to alone for someone. What about you?

nah, that makes no sense because I'm not a pervert.

The controls for the vive looked really interesting, but the whole setup looked really obnoxious. Unless I'm thinking of a different VR equipment. I live in a really shitty place, no one would set up VR demo's here because they would probably get stolen fairly quickly. There's a few ghetto's in the area I live so it wouldn't be worth it for them to set it up.
I started with Python last year and I had a lot of trouble with that for some reason, despite it being called one of the most beginner friendly languages there is. C just seems to be so much more intuitive for some reason
Well, you're older now and understand the way people work now better than before. I think you would be able to spot someone trying to take advantage of you much easier now than you would have years ago.
Yeah. There's just something about trig that I don't really comprehend. Which is weird because I loved physics in high school and we had to use those fairly often. That was also 3 years ago so pretty much all memory of trig has gone down the drain at this point, but I imagine it will start to become a bit more clear when I start to do it again. Hopefuly the prospect of having wasted thousands of dollars will be enough to kick my brain into drive on this.
We made a little attachment for the Raspberry Pi's we need to buy for our program. We had to program with them last year on Python, it was cool but I can't help but feel I could have saved like 200$ by not buying the Pi and having just learned Python doing other things..

nope just found it when looking for pics of my special qt maid
a discount starship

feels that way more often than not.
someday, erica. someday.

Soon boys

Oh thank goodness!
I'm really sad now because I missed out on the Alice thread. Glad to see you're still here, though!

>dang I thought we were rid of him!
That's a cute chibi of Yuno

>

Maybe.

What nickname would you give Trump and Hillary?

>I'm not a pervert
Funniest thing you said today to be honest.

they sound fun though, i always enjoy it when a game tries something different

same tbh, but im a very open person when it comes to music
ouch
thought we were pals
thats the best
finding pics like that
yea i saw that im not sure what it was all about
alice thread?
>haha no way jose
thanks, i got a few more, i really like them

youtube.com/watch?v=flL5b1NaSPE

Hello
No plans really other then read the new fairy tail chapter and start a lewd edition later.

Calamity-masu'd

Well, I'll just say that they are, literally, twins. But you'll get a whole arc of explanation... sorta.
Yeah, I had some encounters before which weren't that easy to get away from.
Oh, I see. Actually, that frame you just posted is from a very important scene.
Ooh, I'll be around just for a little more. So before I forgot, there's an awesome MMV for Pandora named "Unchained". There's really not much movement, mostly hands-hair-clothes, you know the stuff. But I swear I nearly shitted myself when I saw it for the first time, so good it was. But it's also spoils a lot of things, so just be sure to watch it after you finsh the manga.

yuuko~

definitely.

wow. rudest thing you have said today to be honest.

well, they try some new stuff but it's all pretty classic rpg in the end. that's why I like them, you know what you're getting every time.

Yeah, a "waifu"...

we are i just dont hug people

Think I'm going to call it a night early today, don't want to sleep through my alarm again. Goodnight all

Yeah, I really wanted Alice to give me her advice, especially since she's a psychologist and all. Are you the same person I was talking to about the advice threads with Alice and such? I'm confused.

Forever alone

>Just had banana pudding
I love banana pudding, but hate bananas
Clarence
Its not very good, but it is meant for little kids.
Not denying that
I got $5 for it though
OK

sleep well

not a chance. you'll find someone.

HELLO!!!!! WAIFU

Night shiro

I think I may have found Alice's youtube channel

Anti social fuck

Beef stew is God tier. I want to try moose stew
I find fruit when Im' sick to be one of the worst things. The acidity in the fruit doesn't help settle my stomach at all
What seems to be the problem, Mr Spartan?
Way better than the Enterprise
Yeah, I assume that Lacie is in some way related to the Abyss, but I haven't really expanded on my theory much.
>Yeah, I had some encounters before which weren't that easy to get away from.
Definitely not something I want to pry into then, that can be some very troubling stuff.
It's certainly a lovely picture either way
I'll have to look into that, I still have quite a lot of the manga to go through though, so it won't be any time soon

post it

Nice trips, but kill yourself.

>
I wish there was more fanart of Yuuki, especially her real world form

Goodnight

Meme queens

Drills who doesn't take a break~

hi

>gets drunk

you make me sound like such a no lifer...or in other words, exactly as I am.

that is a lovely idea. I will join you.

Hi buddy how are you?

hello! YUUKI!

Hngg bby hnng

Sup beatrice u blond beauty

Miho claimed

>POMF

Think I just fell in love with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBOVkptjJhE

have a good nap oniichan?

those are some good plans though, i never really got into fairy tail. Is it good?
you like getting those lewds out dont you?
how you explained it sounds pretty different to me
it could aslo be my sleepyness refrained me from understanding anything you said
idk the elder scrolls are rpg's but they are definitly different from FF games
oh alright then
did you sleep at all last night? eventhough the light was bothering you?
never heard of it, then again CN went to shit like all the other kids channels and i stopped watching it
im also now, are there three alices?
i think im just tired but im fairely sure we didnt talk before today
kek thats pretty weird
funny how different people work
yea she doesnt get a lot of love
compared to yuno that is, but compared to yuno no one really gets any love
she is so popular

i love her

The headset and controls are super comfy, you can really get lost in all that stuff, as cliche as it sounds. I wouldn't bother shelling out on it just yet, probably if it gets a lot lot cheaper it'd be worth it, especially since there's no huge games that support it right now. It's definitely worth trying though just for the experience.
I know exactly what you mean, I tried learning python before I did any others too because most people said it's "easy to pick up" etc. I found it more confusing in its simplicity but obviously different things work for different people. If you can find you enjoy C then you're onto something, people love C programmers these days with all the fresh grads who do python and java.
I hope so. I appreciate your reassurance anyway.
I know for sure when I started my studies I was kind of like "am I going to study hard enough? It'll be more work than I've ever done before" but like you say, when things aren't free you tend to put more work in and want it more.
Pi's are pretty cool, I bought mine and its kind of sat around doing nothing though. I see other people make some cool stuff with them and think I could probably use something like that around the house, if I had the inspiration to think of it originally and could be bothered to put the effort in. If your course is what works for you that's awesome, and if it makes you want to do more outside of your schedule of learning then that's even better

link to?

youtube.com/channel/UCV64_Z-nJ6FFwQ-J0H6m-Pg
Not 100% confirmed, but I've been digging.
I didn't send you this.

Hello Elle! Thanks for all the work on the series!

Well be landing in about 6 hours, so hopefully I'll see you all then!

heh, just like your waifu, always chasing those blonde princesses. going pretty okay, how are you kinpatsu?

true. they are old school dungeon crawling from a third person perspective type games. you recruit demons to help you fight and fight other demons and accomplish objectives and quests.

ouch
i went around 3 or 4am the lights stopped around then

They're overrated.
I never had one i just traded some of my time to do slavery instead of this.

Eh my life sucks.
How are you today bby?

you

Miho-chan qawesrftgyuhijo;kljukgj

Now i want ice cream

Hello Shizu, sleep well?
Hello Kirino
Some people swear that apples are the best things ever when you're sick. Other people also eat onions like apples so

HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT

ALRIGHT MEN LETS SORT THESE ANIME FAGS OUT

>MY WAIFU IS AN SAS SOLDIER

>HE WILL KILL ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAGGOT FRIENDS

>GET OFF YOUR SHIT PC CHAIRS AND GET A JOB

>LOSE WEIGHT

HUT HUT HUT HUT

wow rude

That's an obvious fact

What's up bud!

Right, and unfortunately SAO is kind of...hated on the Internet.

To what? The manga?

Google World Three

Either you f-forgot about our conversation this morning and last night or you are somebody else. You gave me your Steam and everything earlier.

Better start downloading the videos just in case

Yuuko-chan

my waifu has yet to be stolen, suck it persian fags

Let the post rock madness begin. That's a great EP but I don't recommend you checking their older stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=B-8nqgVSJIc

Neat! I fixed everything by the way, 1-3 were corrupted near the ends and the OVA is now added. I'll send you the link when I see you again.

very rude
i'm too busy spending time with my qt waifu

Oh wait it's fucking nothing

>buying into the meme

FUCK YOU

Obligatory link
youtu.be/s4kSaAB9DOQ

If you look hard enough, you can see some things that connect the channel with Alice, user. Using google isn't hard.

Hello
Don't hog it
>Moose stew
Wot
I'd rather not, I dont have a reason to
>Songs over 4 minutes
How about no
Yeah, its kinda shit now.
ur wafu n shit

I think it's good. The characters are interesting and well developed. It's a good anime if you don't like to see characters killed off. And yes i love posting and seeing lewds.

G-Get!

Got em

Claimed.

The Playstation VR thing that they have coming out in the fall seems like an interesting step forward for VR, they have a whole lot of titles available at launch for it
Yeah, but I'm kind of functionally retarded when it comes to programming, I end up using a lot of templates for things and I have to go back and look at stuff all the time. I keep making small mistakes too, like my program wouldn't run and it wouldn't give me an error for the longest time, because I did scanf("&d") instead of %d. Granted, I've only just started
I especially don't want to fuck it up because my parents are cosigners on my line of credit, so if it goes to waste, that is something that might be a burden to them, and I already feel like enough of a burden since I don't have a job and can't contribute in any way.
For the Pi's I think they expect us to use them in our senior project. I'm thinking of building a ham radio receiver, there's a little startup guide for building your own two way, and how you can listen to the ISS on one.
I wouldn't go so far as to say obvious... ;)
Yes, as in stew made with diced moose meat. I live in Canada

Kill self

See below, user.

ha, enjoy working and having money and paying taxes, wagecuck.

>bleh

ice cream is also good. get some!

it's a meme for a reason, after all.

ah so i did get that right
yea that sounds really cool, i think i will try to get one to play during the next break
so thats when you felt safe? when the killer was already inside?
>eat onions like apples so
that just sounds like suicide
actually after hearing that i just want to kill myself
kek yea hahaha
im gonna be honest and say i havent watched it because of that
yea i am the one who gave me your steam ID i do remember that but i really forgot if we talked before and im really sorry about that
remember there are two yuno claimer perhaps it was the other guy
just like nickelodeon
sadly
oh so the anime is that different from the manga? thats quite weird
too bad you will never see yuno lewd
your lewd time is my sleep time
thats a good husbando tbh

Hey there Alice, up to much?

Never, ever delved into post rock, but so far, I really like it.
>Oh Hiroshima
I've seen these somewhere around before, probably just on my YouTube floating around.

It's an album dipshit.

I'd recommend it for sure.

I do not fall into that category I assure you. If you're following the meme I am not really his type

Understandable. Her arc is pretty universally praised though, and it's standalone.

asshole

Im to lazy to go to the store.

Hi Shino.
>
Ehhh might go back to sleep. But yeah, it was nice anyways.
You?
Slept well. Need more though.

Not really. I mean people die but get brought back to life. The writer apparently doesn't like killing off characters.
>no yuno lewds
>mfw

pretty much im basically dead at that point

>no pic
Opinion discarded.

>Songs over 4 minutes
>he doesn't unironically enjoy 4 hour long ambient tracks

Just a second before I can check it.

Likely, that's where I first heard them too. It's surprising because they aren't very known anywhere else.
It's a really nice sub-genre, it has that really strong epic feeling of progression, almost like a journey.

well I don't care either way, but it's amusing that I finally was able to find out.

this is why you always need an emergency stash of ice cream in the freezer.

I figured as much
y
>TFW iCarly was cancelled
That was a horrible mistake and it was the final nail in the coffin for me
>Go to description
>First song is 6 minutes
>Next is 9
Go fuck yourself retard

Finally were able to find out I'm actually an 8 year old girl?

I KNEW IT.

>>TFW iCarly was cancelled

Jokes on you, I'm on mobile because I excerise and socialize.

It is time for the debate.

I should of though of that.

O-Oh, that burns my heart. I'm so sorry, It must of been a different Yuno p-poster.. I'll try to distinguish y-you from the other one. I'm so e-embarrased..

now you'll know for next time, cutie.

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

soundcloud.com/pigeonsodomy

How has your day been?

Ooh, I recognize that file name. You must be the other Yuno poster? It's nice to see you again.

W-wow y-your g-giving m-me a s-stroke

I liked it far more than any other Nickelodeon show that was on.
Hey Waifu Machine, long time no see
Meanie!

But that doesnt stop me from being lazy now.

Hello there

It's very nice, I love songs that let you use your imagination. Able to close your eyes and picture a scene folding out in your mind. It's beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=mpMw3ZVFDOU

I actually shook my head at your retardation.
What is your point?

yeah, true. you poor thing. I am also very lazy so I understand.

Well, her voice is pretty neat, I like the traditional guitar a lot too. Ayreon is just top tier.

>shoegaze
>ambient post-rock
>buy this album: name your price
You just hit my weakness.
The second track is quite enjoyable, you can see the metal influences in the drumming and the slight distortion on the guitar is nice.

>I love songs that let you use your imagination. Able to close your eyes and picture a scene folding out in your mind. It's beautiful.
Yup yup, post-rock is one of the best genres at doing that. I kind of want to discuss a certain album where I got really immersed but it's a little too droney and I'm not sure if you'll enjoy it.
>piano on third track from the album you sent
Yeeee.
youtube.com/watch?v=I3nJVdxL4l0

a.pomf.cat/zqjmxh.jpg

Uh, Homura?