Just failed my TV licence test today and im scared i wont be ablw to watch TV for the year...

Just failed my TV licence test today and im scared i wont be ablw to watch TV for the year. Anyone else from the UK failed their TV licence teat before?

never took mine, watching without a license because in badass!

They can send me all the letters they want, I'm just not interested.

Im sorry what now? A license to bloody watch tv!??

What? A licence for tv?

Omg dont tell me you two never got your TV License??? It's illegal to watch TV without a license.

I failed my TV License the first time as well. I'm thinking of taking it again later this year. Might be dangerous considering it'll be winter so it might be difficult since everyone usually applies for their TV license in the winter.

I live in the US and I heard of TV licenses but I never though they were real

You are fucked

I failed because I didn't know the difference between HDMI 1.2 and 1.3.

Fuck those assholes though, I still watch TV.

i thought it was fake but this shit its really true what the fuck

Jokes on you, you fucking wanker. We british are immune to this stupid joke. Our tv license exist for good reasons.

Do you have an Internet license?

I failed too
But man did you study all shade of brightness set in the TV ? It's my 7th time failing this test

>Our tv license exist for good reasons.

Pls fuck off and kys

Suck my licensed dick

Brightness was easy. Contrast and tint are pretty tough though. I need to study for those more.

I don't know many people with TV licences. I sort of assumed people don't bother any more

me

>7th time

What the fuck I heard you could only take it thrice? The UK is so fucking weird

You have to take a test to watch tv? I knew you betas had to pay for a licence, but you have to take a test?

No wonder you lost the empire.

That's fucking hilarious.

i'm taking the test tomorrow, hope i finally can watch some tee vee. Wish me luck Cred Forumsros

god damn, I know how you feel, I have to use fucking plastic butterknives to cut carrots and shit to cook. God damn. What's next, a radio license? Hell. The knife license was annoying as fuck m8 but now we can't even have bloody cooking knife. Can't watch TV, using plastic shit to cut meat, what the fuck.

Nigga ever heard of streaming and torrents?

Fucking good luck because this faggot failed the test 7 goddamn times

>Just failed my TV licence test today and im scared i wont be ablw to watch TV for the year

This is a real thing? WTF.

But also... good. Stop watching TV. I cancelled cable to save money a few years ago. Took about a month to get over it, but now, I've totally kicked TV. No desire to watch anything at all, and it's fucking bliss.

What the hell do you British have on TV that's so good you'd have to pay for the shit?

I can take it as much as I wish, because there's that mate that knows me so he just avoid the argy-bragy and bog off. He told me that this test is such a doddle but I can't do it.
Studying every channel's program is hard mate