Growing my own Cocaine AMA...

Growing my own Cocaine AMA. Got banned from Cred Forums even tho cocaine is one of the most politically controverse plant out there. FU MODS FU

where did u get the seeds nigga ?

I considered doing this, how many plants you got?

I would love to chew on those leaves right now..

Also bump

You ever tried growing shrooms?

nigga thats weed lol

>nigga
>google
fixed that for you.

Fucking retard

a few hounded. I yield a few kg a year from which i can produce a few hundred gram of cocaine using household items, chemicals from amazon and a microwave lol

Actually is one of the biggest secrets of the illegal drug industry in europe. Most of the cocaine here comes from holland, some is shipped via containers in banana boxes but most of it is actually gorwn in holland. Its very easy to grow, nobody knows the plant so you can grow it in your garden or on the balcony and nobody would possibly suspect you. Most Cocaine growsers shut their mouth about it because its just too good.

op how do you proccess it?.

Got hooked up with pure flaky stuff from a Serbian. The energy, focus, the ego boost and aggressively is just awesome. Even the pure stuff can smell like petrol lol so i decided to cover my own

nope, im sure its piss easy but shrooms are too scary

yeah im pretty sure this is weed...

bullshit it cant grow properly at such a low altitute as holland

It's Coca plant.

what country op?

looks like weed to me

Looks like bait to me.

You gonna pour over the kerosene yourself or give someone else the lung cancer?

I read up online, its fairly easy but it takes practise. Some method works for me better then described and some stages are not necessary because of the use of a microwave and blender. Basically using a blender, kerosine, water, sulfuric acid until you mix it with carbonate salt to get base cocaine. Its quite a long process, it takes hours and i could get into details...

How hard are the seeds to come by.

Adding CO2 is plenty. lol
Location is Switzerland.

But the plant won't for correctly outside of its natural habitat in South America. It can be grown outside of this area, but the plant is not the same. It has something to do with the altitude, soil, and air mixture when the plant is growing. Not saying I'm doubting that you don't have plants growing, I just don't believe your yield. Or that you're doing exactly what you say you're doing.

You need to know a Grower (most keep it quite) or you get them from Peru or Bolivia.

Growing Coca is the most underground at the moment and has been for a long time.
Its quite incredible how it hasn't caught on because you many think its not possible. Quite funny.
Im kinda sitting on a Gold mine, but i dont fancy risking jail for this. I just enjoy my coca to be honest.

*grow

I'm hooked, go on if you please

thats what im saying. People are just strictly in denial. Reality is that a few people grow their own coca in Europe and the yield is quite good. Plus nobody knows even how coca looks like you you can take the bush out in the summer.

what about process?

What light system are you using and soil pH also what's your light cycle

Also what's the growth rate from seed to harvest

Can I buy seeds at my local garden centre. Seeds arent illegal. They should sell them.

Debate starting :D
Here is a pic of the CO2 tank to simulate the High altitude.

This

photo of one of your yeilds then?

I believe that a few do yes, but most of the cocaine in europe coming from holland? This can not be, the quality would be far more consistent if this was the case....

I know someone whos has cuttings but dont these take something like 15 years to mature fully making it able to use? I chewed one of the leaves and got blisters on my mouth from them not being mature enough. How do you maintain a cycle of clones if they take so long to mature?

I am this poster here
This what I mean when I say the plant is not the same
You're simulating the environment in which it grows. I'm more than certain that the natural environment that the earth provides for this plant is exponentially greater than anything you could ever simulate.
Again, you might be doing this, but your product is not on the same level as the product from South America. I've had classes in university about culture and drugs and the European and Russian cocaine plants are not the same. Even when compared side by side to a plant naturally grown, it looks different. Even when the plant is grown hydroponically, it's not the same.

Does this affect quality positively or negatively as well as yield due to it not being grown from the native ground and environment?

Cool as fuck, but you have to have somekind of technology to simulate the hish altitude nature

>hish altitude nature

Neagatively.

This plant grows no where else naturally in the entire world. I can only assume that the plant is highly sensitive to the amount of nutrients it requires.

Word thanks

Sorry guys watching debate. Having lines, barry's tee and snacks :D

Also watching but we had bush once upon a time so I think well manage

my name is david webb

I literally do not know what Ppa means. Google doesent answer

YOU FORGOT TO GET RID OF THE EXIF/GIS LOCATION DATA IN UR PHOTOS U FUCKING IDIOT

NOW UR FUCKED