I gotta go to school tomorrow (18 yo) and I don't want to go

I gotta go to school tomorrow (18 yo) and I don't want to go.
I can't stay at home cus I want my parents to think I'm studying hard.
So I've gotta go somewhere by myself while not being bored,wher go and wat do?

beach pier bring money

Take phone make sure internet data go to park or some shit, sit until you usually get home and go home worked for me

Go to a quiet calm place in nature and think about your life and who you want to be

Prostitutes?
I do plenty of daydreaming in school

What if battery goes

I used to go to the shops, get some food and a couple of drinks and sit at the park and eat and smoke all day, listen to music, play games on my phone and then roll up back at home the time I would arrive home.

Might do that, might start smoking too

Do what you want, mate.

I just don't wanna be bored,any tips?

i recommend you get a fine ass girl with low self esteem, who can provide you with a home for the two of you, and also a really good sexual relationship, at least that's what i did when i didn't want to go to class.

Good idea, but it's tommorow I'm doing it

I just have you some tips, man. Get some food, get some drinks. Some cigarettes (or any drugs or whatever that you like). Make sure to have some Data on your phone and just chill out for the day. Self reflection is good and a perfect time to do it would be then.

I think I know a few guys who never go school, I guess I could see what they are up to.

Ive never done drugs/drink(only a bit) and I've got to go home to my parents in the evening

But I would if I had a whole 12 hours to myself

That's fine. You're focusing too much on the details. The point I'm making is have some money with you and you can basically do whatever the fuck you want.

School wasn't that bad, and besides you got to see your friends everyday. I lost so many friends after high school, my dudes.

That's really it, I want to have a bit of freedom, I would love to just walk away and never come back to live a life travelling, making money here and there while carry just my guitar and my backpack

Same here. I wish I was back in High School. Not a single care in the world. Hanging out with mates and just passing about in general.

Go to a computer cafe/ parlour

So long as you pay taxes, son.

I hate the guys in my school, they are all either feminine or brain-dead. I've got a few friends but it's never really been fun with them.

Just do it then. If your emotional attachment to your folks is what is hold you back. Just send them postcards or letters, you know where they live. Do what you want.

Ill never pay taxes, government will think I disappered,

                         ▲
                      ▲  ▲
                    ▲  ▲  ▲
                  ▲           ▲
               ▲  ▲      ▲  ▲
             ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲
           ▲                         ▲
         ▲  ▲                    ▲  ▲
      ▲  ▲  ▲               ▲   ▲  ▲
    ▲            ▲         ▲           ▲
  ▲  ▲        ▲  ▲     ▲  ▲       ▲  ▲
▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲ ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲ ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲ 

It's a life changing decision, I've come close to doing it many times. At the age of 16 on a weekend i once packed my stuff and sent walking at 3am(countryside), I then spent a few hours in a faraway field with a fire lit,camping stool,bag full of food and stuff ,guitar and mp3 player, I arrived at one o clock the next day and said I was sleeping in.
Being up that early is like being in the world with you bring the only human in mit

Last sentence
being*
it*
I am a bit drunk

I do that all the time and did when I lived with my folks when I was younger. It is nice. Just go and live in a forest then, walk across the country. Do what makes you happy.

Yeah