Satan vs hitler

Best stream, 720p

stream.dob.jp

which is which?

nice

Youtube is streaming it
youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s

For once OP is not a faggot. Thanks for the link user

watching it on twitter? are you fucking retarded?

Dont watch fucking CNN like cucks..

bloomberg.com/live/us

what just happened

>analysis provided by the new york liberal jew owners network

No bias here.

The question I have is will trump have the balls to call a spade a spade. Can he denounce islam for what it is - the terrorists of the U.S. and the world.

Can he tell the truth about BLM and the anti-white movement and how the president has caused all the violence and destruction?

Can Trump speak truthfully and honestly about stopping all the mexican shit that comes into the country?

Can Trump appropriately discuss how the war on poverty should be considered a win, and it is safe to cut funding to it any further?

Will he be able to discuss the virtues of dropping Obama's government extortion program immediately-- called "the affordable health care program"?

Fucking hilary, fake as fuck right off the bat

it's starting reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Someone needs to yell "pepe" during one of Hillary's answers.

The Donalds neck looks like an old ads pussyhole

Haha she almost dodged the first question

And they're off.

>call a spade a spade
>BLM
I see what you did there.

lol she's confused

TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!!TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!! TRUMP 2016!!!

>Hilary already mentions a pay gap

As usual, Trump is rambling without providing any real plans or solutions.

Hilary can barely walk. What a wreck...

Her major demographic is BLM terrorists and feminists. So it makes sense for her.

They have big plants. Great plants. Fantastic plants.

I doubt Hillary will be able to last 90 minutes straight without having a seizure or passing out.

Lord kek prove to b that Hillary is sick and will die

Thats why they have commercials. Medics rush out from the sides

again with this fucking drapes. no one cares

I hope she dies on stage

Trump mentions China and Mexico in his first sentence

play and vote
ulaffulose.com/pong/vote/

watching the debate waiting to see hillary get sniped...

Shillary is killing god's emperor in the debate

SMALL LOAN

SMALL LOAN

Looking at trump's facial expressions when Hillary talks I think he's thinking about voting for hillary.

It's actually commercial free

C H I N A

I see trump is getting called out on specifics...waiting for hillary to get the same treatment.

there are no commercials, you knob.

Serious question? How is it possible to have a penis this large?

I would be more interested in seeing Ben Shapiro debate Hillary and Trump.

Asked a direct question. Trump ignores the question and goes back to Mexico. God I love this

"how specifically will you bring jobs"

"blah blah hillary didn't do it, politicians haven't done it, i'm gonna run out the clock so i don't have to answer"

i thought small loan was just a meme

trump is dodging questions like a prude dodging cumshots

Nah, he'll just insult HRC's appearance.

couple hundred years of selective breeding

I heard there are no commercials for this event though.

So far it seems to me that Hillary is pro small business and trump is pro big business. The mistake here is that Hillary seems to think that incentivizing small business will improve the American exonomy at large. When has it ever done that? Big business has always been the heart and powerhorse of the economy.

BLACK COCKS MATTER

TRUMP CALLED OUT

trump should lay off the blow

"They're leaving, I could name them all, but they're all leaving."

God I wish he'd go back to Mexico. If he'd get some fucking dysentery while he's there and it would solve several of America's problems.

BOOM. He already broke and it's not even been 10 minutes.

Interrupting little bitch.

lol his is sniffing like crazy

>Slashing taxes on the rich caused the subprime mortgage crisis

wut

GO TRUMP KILL SHILLARY

Not going so well for Trump as of this post.

He's an egotistical man child. What do you expect?

Hillary's plans though make no sense. More jobs would leave under her plans.

But then he answers

Did Trump take the first drink of water?

Lol. Dem policies are deadly to small business. Obamacare alone murdered thousands within the first month.

I'm ready, nigga.
>Drop her ass on stage

He has more than an hour to go. He's gonna crack.

Ha and another interruption while I type this.

hillary : blah blah housing crisis, trump rooted for it.wiped out 15 trillion in household wealth.
trump: That's called doing business?
That's the president you want

TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hillary is wearing a red dress, if you know how these things works, she looks stronger in the eyes of the american retards.

>Trump will totally destroy Clinton during the debate

he is on the tipping point already

The one who can't answer a single question or go 2 minutes without interrupting when he's called out?

Hillary's a good speaker, but I don't trust anything coming out of her mouth. Trumps not answering any of the questions... Wut

Trump looks fucking terrible

who is winning now???

Meanwhile trump is wearing a blue tie. Strange

How big is Donald Trump's dick?

wearing THE communist color? wrong choice IMHo

Careful Hill....

Pathological lairs are always great at speaking.

oooh shit trump calling that cunt out

Trump's getting destroyed...

And it's an interrupty shitshow already.

Anyone else notice the red and blue color switch

2 QUESTIONS SO FAR

> Trump has answered both successfully
> Hillary "it's nice to be with you Donald"

greater than 1.5 inches but less than 3 inches
its the best

HAHAHA is the fucking best

Hiw are you this dumb?

Trump getting absolutely buttfucked,

> Trump has answered both successfully
??????? are we watching the same shit?

IF ONLY PEOPLE KNEW THE LIES HILLARY SPOUTS, DONALD TAKE MY ENERGY

He's already losing it. I expected more out of Trump.

he's falling apart already lmao. She slapped him right in the fucking nuts with the chinese climate change jab. He is losing his mind. He is playing right into her hands, she is trying to keep from bursting into laughter at how fucking awful he is doing right now.

if that big black cock was in my face and he told me to vote for hillary, i would suck him off then vote for hillary like a good white boi.

Trump is bristling to not interrupt with every breath.

Trump is getting utterly destroyed right now.

?

should we start counting how many times he says "30 years"?

>YOUR HUSBAND IS THE WORST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED

why Trump looks like shit: no orange tan. we can FINALLY see his actual flesh!

C'mon Hillary. Mention Donald's overseas businesses. Call him on that shit!

he is just rambling like a fucking lunatic, you can hear his poll numbers plummeting

God knows the fucker needs it; he looks like he just came off a weeklong coke bender.

he hasn't answered shit
and he just loves interrupting hillary

This debate is killing Trump. He can't contain his temper. This is coming from a Trump fan. He's shooting himself in the foot.

And now he's going to just drown her out and yell, trying to take her down the reality tv show route.

Trump is ranting kek

The lyin bitch is lyin bitch and ppl probably still dont care

"BUY MY BOOK!"

He just showed me how unfit he is. Goddam you DJT for making me vote for her

Holy Jesus, he looks/sounds like a fucking maniac child.

He's not saying the obvious. He's not stating how that you cannot regulate these companies into staying. All the big companies are leaving because of too much federal regulation and costs to do business have risen to a point that 3rd world countries are more attractive.

Clinton is wanting to enforce wage increases for employees.

>She's losing her temper guys, quick get the defibrillator

Yup.

I wanted Trump to present himself well, but this is a fucking shambles....

oh boy ahoy!

I know and I love it.

gg trump cya in heaven

Hillary is shaking already. Will collapse any minute. Trump is annihilating her!

Or how many of his retorts are just him telling over her repeating himself?

>Is that present Obama's fault?! Is that present Obama's fault?!

Even Hillary finds funny Donald's joke.

He's our man.

Going tomorrow to do just that.

oh boy ahoy!!

meanwhile he is ranting and saying shit without any facts. Fuck this election

TRUMP IS KICKING HILARY ASS

>Secretary you have Noooo Plan!

I'm laughing, I'm vomiting, I'm like, flailing in my own filth and I'm still more reasonable than trump.

thanks Trump for basically handing the presidency to this fucking clown bitch, way to go Space Ghost

>present Obama

lol

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

fucking kek

Whelp, it's over guys. Trump just lost with this debate.

holy shit america is fucked
t. europoor

How long before one tackles the other?

HE'S STALLING TO DRIVE KILLARY TO COLLAPSE

? autism?

lol one is cool as ice & use fact, the other has already lost their tamper, lies & talking over their opponent each time: guess which one is lol

she literally just needs to stand on her feet and speak in complete sentences for the next 65 minutes and she will win by a fucking landslide.

Rip Hillary

Well, he just said it. She can't hide from those facts.

Trump is fucking up. Get it together sir.

He sounds like an angry nigger.

>THAT'S NOT YO JOB
>THAT'S NOT YO JOB
>THAT'S NOT YO JOB
>THAT'S NOT YO JOB

>THAT'S WHY YOU GAY
>THAT'S WHY YOU GAY
>THAT'S WHY YOU GAY
>THAT'S WHY YOU GAY

Camping in alabama, listening in my van by the river, its on NPR if ur mobile faggots

>FACTS!

BTFO CUNTON

Fact checkers galore.

Take a shot every "30 years" or "china"

In what universe? Certainly not this one.

his fans doesn't care, they love that.

GG Trump
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en

Oh man, this is exciting.

Are you watching it on Univision or something? He looks like he escaped a mental institution

POLL NUMBERS UPDATE

> Trump 52%
> Clinton 47%
> Other 1%

>PLEASE CHECK HILLARY CLINTON . COM FOR FACTS

L O L
O
L

Clinton is a polished turd
Trump is violent diarrhoea

How did it come to this?

>Obama's government extortion program immediately-- called "the affordable health care program"?
>Being this retarded

Fuck off

What the fuck is happening boys? Didntrump bring it back around? What are these facts?

well, we see through her bullshit. She's a communist. Her biggest concerns have nothing to do with keeping corporations here. She wants them in cuffs.

DDOS HER WEBSITE

President Clinton confirmed.

is it really? he is getting rekt rightnow

This is awful...

THIS SOUNDS LIKE MY PARENTS FIGHTING

OOOOOHHH ISIS

S H I T S H O W
H
I
T
S
H
O
W

HAHAHAAH HILLARYS WEBSITE

ISIS BATTLING CANCER FOR 30 YEARS

Trump wins the presidential race.

Trumpicle is funnier than I thought

Jesus,

No wonder the murder rates are going up,

Fucking shots fired in the debate and it's not even into the 2nd question.

Shit, they both lost. they're right into the fighting, yelling over one another.

With trump i can understand, he's a loudmouth retard. With her, she was secretary of fucking state. Is this how she handled diplomatic trips?

it doesn't matter. She doesn't need to tell the truth or have good answers. Trump is fucking imploding right now and if she just stays calm she will win by default.

lolol

Jesus Trump why are you so childish.

The red is used as mental trick to establish power to those who wear it. Most of the candidates uses red during debates, for example.

TRUMP WON THE DEBATE

Both are both

I take it you're on welfare, and get free healthcare already?

Trump is heading in polls, her declining health doesn't matter

Damn Lester get your shit together you're losing control

its beautiful

This, he's got her on the ropes

CAN THE MODS BAN THE IDIOT POSTING NUDES OF BLACK GUYS

fucking this, kek

fuck he's sniffing more than she's coughing. trump is blowing it!!

Donald is a screaming autist. My sides.

omg, I'm crying

Honestly Trump sounds like a fucking retard in this debate. Hillary winning big so far in my book.

so are you guys gonna DDOS clintons website or what?

Omfgggggg.

I literally think Trump is not mentally well tonight. He's rambling all over the place, can't express a coherent thought to save his life, keeps perserverating on the same ideas and is all but howling manicly. Bipolar crisis or coke binge, which do you figure?

TRUMP JUST BEAT HILARY

Anyone have a good livestream / chat?

bullshit. She's status quo as fuck.

kek

Tax cuts for the wealthy only help the wealthy...never benefit middle class. I can't stand Hillary Clintons fake confident smile bitchface.

She's getting schooled.

As usual, Clinton is lying.

The moderator needs a button to cut the mics when the candidates refuse to listen. Or a knife, to cut the mics when the candidates refuse to listen.

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

stupid

I have actual health insurance. But since you seem to have no idea how the ACA works and seem to think it's some kind of free health insurance I have to assume you're some dipshit still riding for free on daddy's health insurance and have no idea how the real world works.

Wow

She's such a PHONEY

repatronizing money LUL. What autism level have we arrived at.

> LEICESTER PLEASE

Trump is definitely winning this debate.

Her voice is absolutely terrifying. She sounds like a bullfrog choking on a minnow.

calm the fuck down kid

Trump:
>got a "small loan" from his dad
actually $14 millions
>never called climate change a chinese hoax
he tweeted that several times..

Maybe he caught her "pneumonia"

He's interrupting way too much now...

fuck yes she is. Someone needs to tell these stupid fuckers what is causing the U.S. to fail.

He totally ran a few lines before the debate. Watch him sniffling

Trump you're like the kid in middle school who restored to name calling during an argument lmaoo

youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s
No chat, but good livestream.

THIS IS SECRETARY CLINTON'S TWO MINUTES!!

You understand that Trump wants to cut taxes for the wealthy, right?

this debate is nuts

It was the plan all along. The only way Clinton could ever win the presidency was to have a republican that was so fucking insane that no one in their right mind could vote for them. Trump is gonna make a shit ton of money from Clinton by throwing the election.

Hahahahaahah

LEND TRUMP POWER OF KEK TO SMITE THIS SHE-DEVIL DOWN

Trickle my pickle! Get it trending

omg this is actually a good idea, have a timer that cuts the mic everyone can see the countdown so there is no accusation of silencing

>kid calling me kid
lol do you even know where we are?

Holy shit he sounds like a fucking 10 year old in an argument

massive shot of adrenaline upon realizing what he signed up for

this
I have a PTSD episode right now

Hilary gonna die from all the guilt

Trump is losing big... RIP life

If you make $15 per hour, you cannot afford it, you get penalized if you don't have it. It's another tax system.

>winning
if you think acting like a child is winning, then you're sorely mistaken

Trump talked uninterruptedly for 2 minutes. Hillary started talking and she's already been interrupted 6 fucking times in the first 30 seconds.

This is why he will win the elections.

And what would that be?

jesus christ, trump has the arguments of a child. He needs to be a man and not interrupt. This is a fucking debate. This just makes me hate him more

yeah it'd prob be better if he limited his interuptions and focused on zingers

he's rambling but he's driving all over Clinton's air time and will probably give her a seizure in a few minutes

It was 1 million, and that's pretty small compared to what he made. A million isn't shit anymore when it comes to investing anyway.

That's just Trump being Trump.

Seriously what is up with the sniffing?

She's back on her heels, she looks almost terrified up there.

jesus hilary is getting pushed around, YOU KNOW WHO COULD HANDLE TRUMP FUCKING BERNIE!!!!

democrats are so dumb, trump will probably be our president lol.

china.

hes got pnemonia

Trump plays Minecraft

Nothing but personal attacks, where are his arguments?

OMG, Trump is getting the shit beat out of him by a girl. What a pathetic loser he is.

>A million isn't shit anymore when it comes to investing anyway.
I bet it was when he got it.

lmfao she stuttered once but na trump is running out of talking points

Wait why is trump backpedaling about what he's said about Chinese making up global warming?

why are hillarys teeth two different colors in the middle?

"Janet Yellin...she's doing the political.."

You can take the boy out of queens...

From too many lines of blow

Uh oh! He just talked bad about the fed, goodnight sweet prince

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That's what a cold is actually like I guess. Rather than passing out cold.

Sounds good. Never gonna happen.

It's more like 3,5 million in the current US dollar. A person saying 3,5 million isn't shit hasn't had it tough in life.

yeah not on what matters but he is effectively pushing her around. in the eyes of average person he is winning

except that's not what his plan says

Saline Injection

Ahahahah

Trump is somewhere else right now. Maybe here?

TRUMP WON

>pnemonia

How much is that a gram?

1 year into the election, i still can't know if trump is genuinely believing in the bullshit he's saying, or a chaotic troll

holy shit he's getting rekt

He did coke before the debate so he would think faster.

from Hillary, fuuuu

Exactly

trump saying he can't release his tax records. jesus this guy things people are stupid enough to belive that shit

Yeah that's a lot of money if you just want to buy ipods and stupid shit. If you want to support yourself off that money and really grow it, it's not that much to start with.

Why is a nigger sitting on the main stage?

/Trump supporter

What even is he saying right now? Like it's the same thing rehashed. It's beautiful

Audit.

Lester is shitting on this retard

lmfao someone doesnt understand politics

HILLARY BTFO BY EMAIL COMMENT

love how he is ignoring the taxes issue.

god listening to trump babble. amazing this guy could be prez

Depends how you want to have it

TRUMP IS TOTALLY WINNING ZOMG

Fucking grinning idiot hildebeast put away the fucking fake smile.

Dude he literally just said he the plan is to cut taxes. it came from his mouth.

so he is changing the subject

Well when your buying land in new York my the blocks 14 million isn't that much

#WHEREDAEMAILSAT #WHEREDAEMAILSAT #WHEREDAEMAILSAT #WHEREDAEMAILSAT #WHEREDAEMAILSAT #WHEREDAEMAILSAT

Yeah Trump shot his load in the first 10 minutes. Now he's rambling about better deals big time while she's drowning him in specifics.

wtf is happening?

says he cant release tax returns until audit.
says he will release tax returns if she releases emails.

/**** AUTOMATIC STATUS UPDATE - KLX78 ****/

6 QUESTIONS SO FAR

> Trump has answered 4 successfully
> Trump "Mrs. Secretary, is that OK?"
> Trump has interrupted 2 times

> Hillary "it's nice to be with you Donald"
> Hillary has answered 2 successfully
> Hillary advertises her book and website

excellent strategy

It's official. Trump has changed the law!

He won't lose, he keeps attacking her and she doesn't stand up for herself. That's not American of Hillary. If someone threathens an American he gets his gun and shoots... He doesnt wank about

lol retards

They want the audience quiet because it shows how much clout trump really has, jew media, reverse fascist kike methods

he didn't say "on the wealthy"

what a shameless liar...

OOOOOHHHHH.

"That makes me smart"

Ikr xDDDd he's, like, SMARt ;))))) OO9H ME SO SWOONIE FOR DONALT RUMP

Go away

Shillary

Hillary: He isn't paying federal taxes.

Trump: Because I'm smart.

Agreed, Bernie would have crushed Trump. Bad, bad primary. I can't believe Sanders endorsed Clinton.

She's trying so hard to feign amusement. She's just re-hashing the same sludge from the past few months.

KEK

of course shillary advertised shit

>that makes me smart
I cringe'd ;_;

I dont know the true facts of the things they are spewing, and i think the majority of the people and the people in this thread dont know the true facts behind what theyre saying too.

That being said, i think everything theyre saying is bullshit, and im just here because i want to hear trumps jokes and i want to see Hillary passout.

what actual evidence, get that shit outa meh face..... -conservicucks

Holy shit he just admitted to paying 0$ in federal income tax

Kek

you guys need him, he might save the usa

Is trump meant to be taken seriously or is he the meme king America needs???

This that temper do, anyway he lost some weight.
He is getting raped by hillary

TOTALLY A PRESIDENTIAL THING TO SAY

God damn she loves platitudes and logical fallacies. And he can't stay quite. Fuck.

BUMP LIMIT

Someone make a new thread?

I'd be smiling too if I were stumping Trump that bad.

Tables are turned boi

lmfao trump is just saying random words that generated buzz earlier in the year
they want them quiet because their hicks that think a presidential debate is the WWE and none of them understand what the questions are anyways

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DESTROYED

He is pretty awesome.

He did??????????? He said they're the ones that need tax cuts in order to make jobs happen?

>Tax returns don't tell you that much.

Trump: KO

I'm dying inside tbh fam

>Let me tell you this
>Let me tell you this
>Let me tell you this
>Let me tell you this
>Let me tell you this
>Let me tell you this
>Let me tell you this

I'm fucking tired of those e-mails. How about talking about the issues. Fuckin hell.

kek, fucker doesnt even pay federal taxes and tries bragging about it

Trump

>Knows about money

Topkek

what's with all the over-obvious Hillary shills rofl

Yeah holy shit he just admitted openly that he doesn't pay any federal income taxes
Trump for Prison 2016

He's right though, that makes him smart.

PURPOSELY

Are you watching a different debate?

lmfao for real no one gives a fuck about those emails

yes they are, literally all of the dem voters for bernie. democrats: "lets back hilary from the jump"
well i know and see all as the great knower

Bragadocious?

LMFAO look at him twitching and jerking; that fucking suit probably reeks of amphetamine-sweat.

TRUMP IS BEATING HILARY ASS

Well he does it legally so...

Trump is the king of adjectives

lmfao you really think trump is winning? hurr durr emails! hurr durr china

>GET LEARNED ON HOW TO MAKE STUFF MORE DEADER!!

BRAGGADOCIOUS

Some hardcore cocaine.

And people say he isn't smart.

>brag·ga·do·cious

What's with the dumbasses that have no cognitive facilities?

Checked

Has either one said what plans they have? seems like theyve been slinging mud at each other since the start of the debate?