GOD EMPEROR vs SHILLARY GENERAL

GOD EMPEROR vs SHILLARY GENERAL

Watch and discuss the 2016 Presidential Debate LIVE at ankhstream DOT com SLASH #guest2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Us2ylGAwBnk
strawpoll.me/11311466/r
youtube.com/watch?v=QzCQg94oOmk
strawpoll.me/11311466
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP

DELETE THIS

Us liberal cucks are here too. We welcome all

WEW

LADS

in b4 she has a health emergency

HAIL TRUMP

Let's do this liberal independent cucks! Let's make fun of both sides

WHY WON'T HE STOP SNIFFING??

>GOD EMPEROR
No, that's not how you write Cucklord God

MAGA

Hillary is already destroying Trump.
DESTROYING him.
He's a buffoon.

GET IN

she's definitely the better speaker, but he's great making her look dumb

Why this cucklord is interrumpting her in her turn?

have you never seen a debate before? This isn't highschool debate club.

trump is killing it.

He is smashing it

it's like a courtroom, or an nfl game. breaking the rules isn't important when you can't make the jury forget they heard something

This pig is eating her up.

LOL these two idiots are great

Donald Trump won.

God Bless Americuck then. First World my hairy ass.

this is like some sort of odd couple-inspired comedy bit

Alright, honest time.
Dont get me wrong, I would so hate to see that fuckin degenerate Clinton bitch as the new President, but I don't think the God Emperor has a chance in winning the election.

Makes me sad.
We have a saying in Germany here, "Sieger der Herzen", literally meaning "Winner of hearts"
Refering to someone who may not have actually won, but is widely considered as the winner of the sympathies.

ALL HAIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

I still think Trump Vs. Sanders would have been better.

I'd love to see Sanders have a stroke on live television too.

>Lord kek prove to b that Hillary is sick and will die
kek
kill yourself master baiter

"saying crazy things"

Shoulda put Gary Johnson in the debates, he would be running circles around these clowns.

Holy shit. This is the most entertaining election in history. This is amazing

He's great at making himself look like an asshole.

yeah, what's you're point?

What's Aleppo?

MAGA
A
G
A

Are you kidding me?

Trump's theme
youtu.be/Us2ylGAwBnk

Typical Trump inbred cuck

Cuckald Trump is not going to win. Screenshot this nigger-lover cucklord.
Also checkem.

being an asshole doesn't imply incompetence

how many great historical leaders have been assholes? ALL OF THEM.

RELEASE EMAILS

is Cred Forums being ''raided" or something?

A place not relevant to a non-interventionist foreign policy

Jose Mujica was never an asshole.
>inb4 check Wikipedia, you illiterate redneck swine.

EMAILS

I'm pretty certain most of us can agree if there ever was incontinence in a political position, this man, with no experience in politics, would be it.

Why is he competent? Because he slings shit on twitter, says terrible things, and dodges every important question? Is it because he uses buzzwords like, "successful businessman"? Do you like him because he wants to kick out the Mexicans? Why do you like this guy? He looks inbred, probably sleeps with his daughter, and he just says bizarre bullshit nobody cares to tolerate.

THAT MAKES ME SMART

He is fucking destroying her

And I don't think you can compare Trump to all presidents. What an absolutely ridiculous comparison. No political leader in America has ever been this openly arrogant and ignorant.

You don't see a problem with that?

>incontinence in a political position,

It does because the point of a business is to make money. If you can legally avoid taxes why the fuck wouldn't you? Where are the emails?

>bragadocious

Whoa, slow down there slick; your hicks are having trouble keeping up. Just say emails again.

THIS SHIT IS ON FUCKING FIRE, GET IN

>sniff

yeah, prolly

Just because it's legal, doesn't really mean it's ethical.

Piss off, cuck.

Two crooks going at each other

wrong

wrong

you're wrong

that's hardly relevant

WRONG
>It's an unbelievable business

He said solar energy was a failure. Are you blind deaf and fucking dumb? I hate Hillary but Germany closed three fucking nuclear plants because the solar plants shit on them with productivity. What the fuck is wrong with you fucking clowns.

So far in the debate, it seems Trump should just shut up and drink his water.

no he has a point , being legal doesn't mean being right.

Hillary is a mess

I CANT DEAL WITH HOW FUCKING AMAZING THIS SHIT IS GET THE FUCK IN

GET IN

GET IN

Actually it does.
Bu avoiding taxes you have more money to pay your employees and invest in your company to continue to create new jobs. It's a hell of a lot moe ethical than giving the more to niggers trough welfare who will mever get a fucking job anyways.
Sit down little bitch americas about to be great again

This is painful to watch. She's all over the place. Architects and draperies? Didn't stick at all, she's not connecting at all.

>race

OH FUCK

So all the other points I made? Because of a typo? Typical Trump.

yeah, but that's not relevant.

what's the $$ amount you're supposed to sacrifice in the name of being "ethical?"

When should you stop trying to save money?

You missed this cuck

they're right there
are fucking blind
>double nigger

>gun epidemic

OH BOY HERE WE GO

God look at these fucking idiots

I get the impression you think welfare functions the same way it did before bill clinton.

D O NA L D T R U M P I S A C U C K
O
N
A
L
D

T
R
U
M
P

I
S

A

C
U
C
K

Excellent rebuttle my friend.
Jk you didn't even try

law and order, mortherfuckers.

Just saying she is a complete lier. Ever answer is PC.

>s-stop and fr-f-frisk is unconstitutional...

YOU'RE WRONG.

Calm down man. I just wanted to throw in an opinion.

Anyway I do see your point. But wouldn't we need statistics of a company showing that they're investing in their company and opening more job positions instead of pocketing it for profit? And you might also need statistics as to where taxes are actually going. Yea, they go towards welfare, but they also go towards Social Security, and our Military. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Trump an idiot.
Blow hard.
Done for.
Bye bye

Trump is nailing it down on crime here. Whatever will Hillary say in response?

Why don't you just throw yourself from a skycraper, cuck?

RIGHTWINGERS: Ask Trump about that little "shall not be infringed" clause...

After it was pointed out that stop and frisk was deemed unconstitutional (correct) Trump erroneously just said "no" then explained how he was still right by saying the judge was anti-cop.

Trump is a fucking moron that can't think on his feet and just tries to get by by spewing retarded shit and knowing his fans are even dumber than him.

so basically you just hate back people?
is that true of all trump voters?

Unreasonable search and seizure. Being searched because you look or dress a certain way is unreasonableasy as fuck.

worst. haiku. ever

What does that even mean? What about what I said is wrong?

You're so cool, newfriend.

>If you can legally avoid taxes
But you can't. That's tax evasion. It's a crime.

Note to self, Samsung's autocorrect is bullshit.

do you have any idea of what type of people you are talking to?

when ever trumps want to discuss something, he starts talking nonsense, and when he realises that he has no point, he says "look" and makes up some shitty unreal example.

no it's not, look at general electric

depends on how you do it I suppose
there are loopholes to exploit.
kind of how Hollywood uses creative accounting to avoid paying people they promised a cut of the profit.

I'm just trying to be a middleman. I personally don't have enough knowledge in politics, including the broad differences between democrat and republican, left wing and right wing, but I do want to join the debate for the sake of information, so if I say something incorrect or contradictory, then I'll correct myself.

Im a clueless american trying to learn from Cred Forums. Jokes on me.

They must have hired a mexican audio guy.

"""""""Super predator"""""""

well you might have had more luck with Cred Forums 4 years ago, but that time is over.

UGH This is the worst election to date

>UGH This is the worst election to date
that 1776 get

pls respond

What is he doing pandering to the black vote so shallowly? Jesus christ what does he hope to gain?

>I prepared myself to be president.
That cocksure claim by Clinton

Jesus trump is getting slaughtered out there. Looks like there's a chance for a woman president after

she's not wrong

She was already basically president for 8 years, so yeah, I buy that.

How anyone can listen to what Hillary says and think "yes this is a smart woman"

>Says the Trump supporter

How is the birth certificate thing racist?

>right wing logic
why would you send a negotiator to a murder scene?
also murders like that will mostly not been caught at the moment of its action.
and also deescalation tactics are way superior to simply shoot everyone.
best example is germany.
german police forces use about 50-60 rounds per year. (all the forces not per person). most of those shots are warning shots. ca. 6 persons get shot by police per year in germany.
why? because we have trained police forces and wont take any idiot into police duty.

How anyone can listen to what Trump says and think "yes this is a smart man"

because she's next to trump

Not a trump supporter

But I am anti Hillary

Don't blame me, I voted for Rand Paul faggot

The first black man to become president has people coming out of the woodwork to claim he isn't even an American. No other president has had someone pull this shit.

I think this is a woman walking a very tight poll-dictated line making a do or die grab on the center and it's almost impossible to pull off seamlessly.

Look at these pussy ass losers

This is the problem.

No other president has been made to produce one.

>Don't blame me, I voted for Rand Paul faggot

You mean the guy that didn't even run, you lying faggot?

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING GOLD

Its over trumpe

Because it took him so god damn long to produce the thing

Why?

>cultist trumptard

God damn hillary is beating the shit out of trump using his own racist and idiotic actions against him. God it feels good to see the village idiot get owned

He ran you dip shit

He was on my ballot, and I checked his name

What the fuck are you even talking about

>trumpfags as informed as trump
who would have guessed.

>Mfw gets beaten by a girl

>hilary says some shit
>crowd laughs
>moderator is silent

>trump says some shit
>crowd laughs
>moderator snaps at them

Are you trying to kill me?

Because the stuff he says (or that I've seen so far in the last 20 minutes) haven't been completely retarded.

The shit Hillary says about the justice system and racism is amazing and a true representation of the left and their race dividing tactics

are you new? there tons of dicks on /b, this is just two more.

I hate them both, but jesus she's kicking his ass

Tru

>someone sitting on their bed who weighs 400 pounds

This is what your god really thinks of you, Cred Forums

well, it seems like arguing with trump seems like arguing with a elementary school boy. everything he ever heard from friends, etc are facts for him.

>the security of cyber is very, very tough.

he's right though...

what the fuck does his ten year old son have to do with isis? lmfao. did he just not prepare for this?

>push Isis out of Iraq within the year

Yeah

Good luck with that bitch

Dude, he's been dodging questions all day with bullshit. Nothing new here.

>did he just not prepare for this?
did he ever prepare anything?

Slain by a crone. Nice fucking legacy

Hillary blinks a lot. Perhaps she isn't capable of tears.

well played user

Underrated posts.

"moo00 slims" - daddy trump

Trumps right we should have taken their fucking oil

Trump is getting schlonged tonight

Trump needs to get Putin's cock out of his mouth. How does anyone think this commie loving fuck actually has America's best interests in mind?

who got it?

>Wrong
>Wrong
>Wrong

>Hey I'm pretty good at this debate thing

LOL

They only post Hillary's comments/ points at the bottom of the screen every few minutes.... Just noticing.

MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM

funny thing is, he only uses the word "wrong" when she acutally brings up stuff that he said in the past.

Hillary PR campaign worker identified

I know, that's the kicker.

well trump is just doing "very badly".

i kinda feel like whoever wins the debate is just the better crook

> believe me

10 minutes left. He needs to hurry up and kick her in the front butt

"i said it strongly and i was very strong"

How can Trumpo be talking about fair shares and building roads and shit if he thinks it's okay and smart that he didnt pay taxes

My god Trump is losing this so badly

>well let me just tell you

Welcome to the wonderful world of politics.

Did you hear the rustling of jimmies in thee background when he called out NYTimes?

This debate is like winning the special olympics

Even if you win, you're still retarded

Hail president Trump! That fucker is handling that dark cunt better than my cousin the nigger lover

Because his own grandmother said he was born in Kenya, he had a Connecticut social security number, took years to get a birth certificate, and it was all started ny Hillary

nah, cant hear that over my russlin' jimmies whenever one of them talks. i really like america, but now im just glad im not from america lol.

Trump is getting humiliated by fucking killary...

Trump is backed into the wall he himself created

Kek

Very true, he keeps making it worse and worse for himself.

We need to be better at cyber

Did he support the war?

The only winning move is to not go.

"No"
>Yes

who is this cyber?

vote here
who is winning this debate
strawpoll.me/11311466/r

kek

Iraq war was supported by Hillary, so kind of irrelevant to say he was as if it's his fault.

HAHHAAHA stupid idiots

just checked the howard stern interview
Stern: Are you for invading Iraq?
Trump: Yeah, I guess.

That sentence has many errors. Please revise it.

not in the eyes of his supporters
who will get VERY angry for the next 4 years under the presidency of Hillary (and it will be uglier than now, trust me)

They're straight up laughing at the "GOD EMPEROR"

afghanistan yes
iraq yes
lybia yes
probably everywar before and afterwards too.

>Trump fucking imploding on stage

Im only watching to see if the stage collapses into a bottomless pit.

>asking for fact
hillaryshill spotted

the debate is a huge shit show

is this the new conspiracy theory you cultist nutcases are going to run with? that she has a medical condition of which symptoms are blinking a lot and inability to be elected president, or something? or maybe it's a flickering in the hologram? hmm? is that it?

"I don't know. Maybe. Yes." Is basically the answer

He changed his mind as the war went on. Which isn't a bad thing at all. Just say you changed your kind don't try to force this narrative of always being correct

Are you retarded?
Why would you not ask for facts?

They both sound like children.

I-I just want this country to be something I can be proud of

cause global warming is fake!!

where is this from? is this just our thread or was this posted elsewhere?

Fact check at hillaryclinton.com and Pen test at hillaryclinton.com.

here here! what hppened?

where our jeffersons? why isnt there a group that has a clue of just how bad this country

reminder:
>Donald Trump has to go to 400lbs for his body shaming insults because he is nearly 300lbs

You have freedom of speech, something some country don't have.

Trying very hard to be a marine officer, watching my future boss in this shit show.

Feels bad man

All he had to do was shut the fuck up

he just couldn't

i just made it
seems like it exploded

Have fun

Not for long apparently

Can't everyone see how incredibly dumb and unprepared trump is? It's hilarious how everyone keeps pretending hes even remotely prepared

obviously just Cred Forums

Fucking hate this mod. Calls Trump on his shit, but uses Hillary's as fucking moisturizer.

I legitimately don't give a damn about their policies. I just want Trump to win for the most intense anal obliteration that this country will ever see.

SHILLARY BTFO

You're about 70 years too late for that.

You expect mainstream media to not be biased?

McRib.
done.

also we need to discuss the nuclear

yeah, some third world countries don't have that.

it's the other countries that should be concerned. Dude is focused outward.

exactly.

>liberal media
lol

People seem to be forgetting about all the following that have happened under this administration's watch: Benghazi, Operation Fast and Furious, race riots, formation of ISIS, the "bribe" to iran, Harambe, etc...

"words matter." I hope that lying cunt remembers that.

OMG. Trump looks like a fucking moron up there. He looked better in the primaries when 10 other dopes were up there next to him taking up the time and he didn't have to talk so much.

We need this man back

HE JUST CANT STOP TALKING

HE JUST CANT

She's blinking so much because she can't believe the shit Trump is saying and is wondering if this is a dream

>can't wake up

She actually thinks we have access to Iranian facilities? The nuke deal gave Iran the ability to self-inspect, they just have to promise they're not enriching. She's a fool.

not enough stamina.

Low energy

Its all about the stamina guys

Hillary is a healer not a tank she don't need stam

>"n-n-not enough stamina!!"
:sniffling intensifies.gif:

WAKE ME UP INSIDE!!!!

Trumpus had a point there. She's telling us how to defeat isis, but what she doesn't want anyone to know is she's the one who gave birth to isis. I'll give him one point for that

>Dat fuckin clapback

Hillary will be a Merkel 2.0 Prepare for a Muslim invasion.

let me tell you, you need tremendious stamina really badly, believe me

Well I certainly admire both candidates. I have so much faith in the future of the United States. God bless America.

What is Trump then? An orc or something?

CANT WAKE UP!

>Harambe
kek

Trumps getting rekt it's just a meme at this point

Presidentials debates in Mexico are better than the ones in the US

It is a one man monologue. Slowly digging his grave

"donald trump is a misogynist"

But still fuck Rosie

afd-voter detected. go back to bavaria. hillbilly.

youtube.com/watch?v=QzCQg94oOmk

How can someone that is physically unfit become Pres

all those weak arguments: come on HIllary..

"women don't deserve equal pay unless they do an equal job" as an insult to trump. YEA WHAT A FUCKING HORRIBLE IDEA YOU LYING OLD CUNT

"okay good" lmao

Man i really hope Trump wins

im guilty of the same sentiment. although i dont wanna watch the world burn just hope the situation might spur some change

Gabriel Quadri is now a meme

top kek

blinking a lot is a sign of lying and/or hiding something

Someone please design a Trump class

strawpoll.me/11311466

So Trump said, "Women don't deserve equal pay unless they do equal work." Hillary tried to slip that one by the average people huh.

The world is already going down the shitter, how bad could things get?

I'm convinced most modern liberals are mentally ill, and I don't think they should run things.

No it isn't, if you want to know who's lying see who looks to their left side more

>strawpoll.me/11311466
could't vote for potato. poll is fucking rigged.

Conservatives in 3, 2, 1:

It was all rigged! Lester Helt is biased! Bargle!

>"If she wins, I will absolutely (hang myself)"

I think this is what he meant to say.

I give you your own country and this is how you repay us?