>She starts getting very sexual so I can give her more alcohol
>She starts flashing her panties to me
>She stars wrapping her legs around my waist
>She gets on me and starts grinding on my lap and tries to kiss me
>All this time I don't let her kiss me or even grab my crotch
>Tell her that I don't want her to do that since she's drunk
>Keeps putting up a fight but I resist the urge
>Eventually we decide to go get something to eat since she's hungry
>Get 200 ft out from the apartment and she's stumbling and I have to support her
>Walk back to my place
>Continues being difficult
>She keeps showing me her panties
>Keeps wrapping her legs around me
>Tries multipe times to bring my face to her pussy
>She eventually collapses on the floor because she wants food
>I sit down with her to continue talking to her
>Keeps asking me to go get food
>Tell her we should wait
>She sits on my lap and wraps her legs around me (lotus blossom position)
>I hold her and she keeps telling me that she wants to be with me
>Feel really good since that's the most intimate I've ever been with a girl

We eventually get food and get back to my place with her happy. She sleeps on the couch and I sleep on the floor to make sure she doesn't try to get any alcohol I hid. I take her back to her dorm the next morning. She was really embarrassed and kept apologizing to me. Haven't heard much from her so far. Oh well.

So how was your weekend?

>All this time I dont let her kiss me or even grab my crotch
fucking pussy.

Ain't right man. I just met the girl and I don't want to take advantage of her. Especially after she trusted so much and told me her secrets, life, and whatnot.

Don't care if I'm considered a pussy for that.

Bump

can respect op, but op is still faggot

>decent person
>on Cred Forums

time to pack up folks

Indeed am a faggot.

Especially since I enjoyed that intimate moment with a drunk girl.

no not for that, youre a faggot because op is always a faggot

but props on the self control

Can get charged with rape

czeched

Seriously, I had a raging boner after I saw her panties, the grinding, and her wanting it.

Just ain't right to take advantage of a drunk girl.

Its good, she prob would have yelled rape otherwise, despite the fact shes trying to shove her yumyum in your face

you misunderstand the situation op, you have acted with dignity and your ancestors are surely proud of, however op is still a faggot simply for the fact that op is always a faggot

You fucking cuck
talk to her again and tell her how you feel you insecure fuck.
She clearly wants you so tell her you want her too.

this

She would have done so gladly. Now I'm just dealing with the possibility that she's embarrassed and doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

If I were you OP, i would wait til tomorrow, then send her a message saying you had a great time and ask her if she wants to meet up again. good luck to you buddy.

Nothing you described as happening is even close to "intimate".

Odds are you will never hear from her again, even if you do you will never have that opportunity again.

As you get older you will grow to regret your decision and fap to the memory of that night.

Grats on your wasted opportunity and years of regret faggot.

this

Don't make a big deal of it and she won't either, chances are she won't remember half of it. Dont even bring it up unless she does.

Man dubs wasted on a faggot. You need to give it up and install grindr

I just find it to be funny that she's acting a bit weird from it. Not gonna bring it up again.

Nah, not gonna regret my choice that night.

did the right thing

what you tell about the girl is kinda red-flaggish tho
it sounds like you cant be certain if she opened up due to you being you or due to being drunk, on top of which she started to act slutty

so while i respect your decision i gotta tell you banging the chick once and then getting rid of her wouldve probably been the better decision as she doesnt sound like gf material at all

this tbh, what prevents her from doing that again next day, or day after that?

just leave her be unless you want to be a fuckboy and get a one night stand or a fucktoy

She started telling me everything way before she got drunk. Been around enough drunk people to tell the difference.

The slutty part was out of the left field for me and makes me really cautious with her. Don't really know what think of that part of her. Though, she did tell me she gets pretty determined to get more alcohol when she gets drunk.

Still, I'm glad I didn't bang her.

Yes you will.

When your old and single because of your standards and morals, like me, youll be jackin it to the good old days when girls would throw themselves at you but you said no.

You regret the things you didnt do way more than the shit you shouldnt have.

Honestly, I don't know what I want from her. She's entertaining so far from her personality and she is attractive.

She's hurt so maybe that's why I'm thinking too much on this. I'll let her decide what she wants out of this relationship.

just ask her what she remembers about the night, confirm the things she remembers, and don't tell about the things she doesn't remember.

then if she mentions grinding and stuff, you found yourself a fucktoy congrats

if she mentions the "secrets" and "personal information" just laugh it off and leave

she is nothing but trouble, don't stick your dick in crazy

I'm 23 and still a kissless virgin. That night is literally the furthest I've gotten with a girl.

I have time and either way I've lived long enough without intimacy so it'll be fine.

>implying shes ever going to talk to him again

He blew it, she "had a rough week", wanted to get drunk and fuck to let off some steam. Beta McCringe here defended the her honour with the valor of 1000 virgins and denied her what she wanted.

Dude is now a loser in her eyes and not worth the time or the effort.

and remember my advice is subjectial, in the end, it's up to you to see how the situation evolves

if you can see her objectively and see if she is just a crazy slut, i can't stress this enough, steer clear

she might with a slight chance probably be a hurt soul looking for comfort but still she might continue doing it if she is mentally too weak, resulting in you being hurt

huge risk with little to no reward in my eyes

but you are the only one who decides in your life, i can only present my view on the matter in hand

not sure who is the bigger virgin here, girls sploosh if you go to ask them about the night, but the time frame is only a day or two at maximum and it has to be presented with confidence

bitches love confidence

Sounds like a good idea. She'll eventually come around since she's having a hard time finding friends. I'm probably the only one that she knows for sure treated her like a person.

She may not mention her secrets and stuff again but if she does I'm pretty cautious in that territory. Been there once so I'm better equipped for it. Will probably not fuck at that point.

Eh, I rather not have the probability of getting a rape charge on my head. I brought her to my place. I'm not gonna bring the police to my home.

Good job OP. Faggot.

I'm fine going into a support role. I'll just be a friend by that point. On the positive point of it, I'll be friends with an attractive girl. Which may have some nice benefits later on once she gets some friends. If she doesn't blow up like the first crazy girl I've come into contact. That was a bloody mess.

well looks like you are well equipped for the this

gotta go lurk more advice threads, it's still 4 hours until my first lecture of the morning starts

When opportunity knocks you answer the fucking door.

Opportunity came to OPs house got drunk and wanted to fuck but OP is a faggot ofc and didnt answer.

Opportunity like that will not come again.

Alright man, happy hunting. Also, thanks for your advice and whatnot.