New feels thread?
>be me 17 just left high school
>no good grades and not going to college
>work 1 night a week job as DJ and most people there hate my music
>never fit in at all, small friend group but widely made fun of and disliked
>none stop existential crisis
>have no direction in life and heavily debating an heroing
>don't leave my house more than 3 times a week
>parents and sister are out most hours of the day because work and school and after school clubs
>past history of self harm and therapy but refuse to seek help becuase they could put me on meds
>isolated.jpg
not the saddest story but it's the best i got. what about you anons?

>That feel when no one replies

Well shit, you're pretty fucked
Join the army asap, try to get into a military college, (don't know about that in the US but it's a thing in Brazil) idk

I can't tell if this chick is interested in me. She glances at me, and I tried talking to her, but the conversation ended super quick cause it was just me asking questions. My chances talk to this chick are gonna end soon.

I'd just ask her out if I could, but I'm too fucking beta.

God I wish I had someone in my life who gave enough of a shit to make me join the army. It would fix so much but I don't want to leave this lifestyle of doing the bare minimum and wasting my life away. Op join the army you faggot

Just kill yourself, faggot

I got a story buddy.

>be me 2004
>PMC
>only way i could feed son mother left
>hes a cool kiddo, about 15 now
>living with his grandparents
>when i got the news that i had to go back to iraq i stayed there until i couldn't be re-called
>mfw i only see son rarely
>this year for christmas he asked for a ps4
>i tell him if he wants a pc instead
>he flips out
>thank you dad thank you
>noproblembuddy
>spend my money on getting him pc and a shit ton of games
>tell mom that ill figure something out
>just wanted son to be happy
>currently living with buddy from iraq

You're a good dad, sometimes you gotta sacrifice it all to make him happy

Best dad ever. Good job man

smoke pot annon. makes everything better

>be 17
>dad coerces my sister to try and kill me
>I freak out and call the police
>dad tells police I'm manipulative and a habitual liar
>sister says whole thing never happened
>Yeah, how else would I have known she was carrying a three-inch spring-loaded serrated knife?
>police basically writes the whole thing off as a "family dispute"
>I pack my bags and run
>father's last words to me were "fuck you I hope you die young it's better you're gone."

If anyone wants more details or other wacky stories about my family, drop me a (you)

>be me
>eat durum kebab
>cold outside
>buy new PC game
>do some work
>play red alert 3

Feels good :)

also just to make clear, this happened around a year ago. I'm eighteen and in college now paying my own bills, and this entire experience made me break ties with basically everyone I knew out of fear that he would find me. Also my last words to him after he said that was "haha love you too".

Lmao
Thats fucked up af
Goodluck user
Good on ya for supporting yourself

user moar details please

Dude that's fucked up, hope he gets hit by a tank with snow treads on. Keep thriving and having a good time. Even if he kills you or some shit, never let that cunt win!

Sure.

>from a really early age, my dad has been "rewarding" us for being vocal about hating our mom
>first memory is actually of him recording me with a giant video recorder saying "Say you don't love mommy! Say you don't love mommy!" while I was taking a dump
>because it's been going on for such a long time, I didn't really think much of it
>that is, until my mom showed me a court document that had a mediator's account saying "user should not spend any more time with his mom because he says "it's boring at mom's house"."
>I fucking broke down reading that
>That was when I was barely 17, and I knew I had to get out and take my sis with me
>I love my sister a lot and just want to get her out of this slump that she's in
>since she's been refusing to talk with mom she's been failing high school
>I had a great plan to take her away and live in Europe because education is cheap and life is cheap in general

anyone want more?

moar!

pick up a martial art
or boxing whatever
i was in your shoes dude, neckbeard beta who didn't have any game, until I signed up doing muay thai then switched to boxing, started losing weight a lot and about to spar next week, my confidence improved and my outlook in life changed bc I found an outlet.

its never too late to change your life, stop being a little pussy.

i finally got the balls to start talking to a girl we started dating things are okay but she constantly asks me to get her makeup but i'm poor as fuck

Are you trying IME user?

You can probably get through it OP.

Ok, I want to help you. I'm writing something up, give me a minute.

2010 - I get kicked out of my home at 18 after a life in and out of mental wards.

I worked from 2010, into 2011. About the same as you, very sporadically. and would leave a couple times a week.

Now, I'm telling you this, because you are about to follow a similar path.

At one point in 2011, I stopped leaving my apartment, and became massively depressed. Nobody helped, because nobody cared.

For the next 5 years, I left my apartment 3 times a year, all of which holidays.

I couldn't move at times, not from some disease, or weight, but because my heart was broken, and my brain was as well.

Five years. I'm still not over it. I'm still here. Don't fall into the trap. DONT DO IT. Go outside, it doesn't fucking matter for what, just don't get into a pattern of not leaving, or soon it will be too much. Leave, go for a walk, anything, just don't be like me. As time passes, I know my mistakes, but my willpower is gone, I have nothing left. I've used it all fighting myself. Don't make my mistakes. Please.

Alright here's a more detailed account of the whole killing me thing

>First off you gotta know that my dad has been screwing my aunt (uncle's ex-wife)
>Everyone hates him for that but on the outside people are just really complacent about it
>I remember one time confronting about it in high school after reading Hamlet saying "I FEEL LIKE FUCKING HAMLET"
>anyway that's a whole other arc
>so on that night, he was drunk and just generally being a dick
>that was nothing unusual so I'm just about to start cleaning up the kitchen for him to earn some valuable GBP
>sister gets upset because he promised her to take her to an appointment and he just said he has his own responsibilities to take care of
>just walks out and says he's going to drive to aunt's house
>Try to console sister
>maybe you should try talking to mom, I know it's been a while but she really loves you
>she goes on a rant on how awful, evil, etc. mom is
>surprise surprise it's the exact same wording my father gave me the other day
>I start to get upset
>I tell her that she is the one that decided to stop seeing her and that her story of her just vanishing doesn't make any sense
>she cracks because her reality's all fucked from the garbage he's been telling her
>starts screaming at me that if I talk about mom to her again like that she's going to "fucking cut me"
>knife flips open
>she runs out

And yeah that's the filler of the story. What shocked me the most from that night was how calmly he told the police what an awful person I was in detail. I guess I know I made the right decision by leaving, but it just seems so fucked up that I'll probably never get to see my sister live out her dreams because of him. Sorry about the long waits, I'm really tired it's like 5am now and I have class soon so I'm going to go. Thanks for reading whoever, and have a good night.

your sister tried to kill you but your still fell bad for her

Damn, that's really fucked up, good night man! Ill have your dad getting backed over by a log truck in my prayers!

Imagine the worst case scenario (this sometimes helps, I use it to temporarily halt my fear of spiders).

Imagine you go up to her, you go to lay it on the line, and she says "Eww, fucking freak, why would you even think YOU could date ME".

Sure, it's shit, but that's the worst case scenario. The worst case, is one sentence, one moment, that will be over fast. If she says yes, GREAT. if not, oh well. You go on living your life.

I'm not sure what caused this panic a lot of todays youth has with women, but it is not just you, so if you can manage to control it, you will be in a better position than most young men.