Feels thread/talk thread

Feels thread/talk thread.
Cred Forums how do you get over a girl?
>be me have gf
>shes kinda a bitch 45% of the time but has her moments when she was a blessing
>don't have much mental anguish except getting over loss of my dad two years prior
>She could honestly put a smile on my face and made my day brighter.
>But seems that as our relationship went on the more truth came out.
>apparently she had been cheating on me day one of our two year relationship and fucked two guys.
>She apologized so on so fourth
> but honestly i am a pretty tinder hearted person and i like to think even the most fucked people have a good side.
>She tried to make up for it in everyway.
i want to say that i do love her and mean it but i am confused by the emotions of it.
>to get into the bare bones of things near the first break up of our relationship she said she was glad my dad was killed.
> honestly it hurt to hear that someone i loved would just stab me in the back.

I have more to the whole story and shit. If any are interested. But i would like to hear what you guys have to say. Talk it out or helpful advice all are welcome.

Abundance mentality, motherfucker.

Eh?

Hey man, you may know me from some other feels threads (unifag). But don't even worry I'm pretty much going through the same thing (minus the cheating). my gf just left me on Friday, and I seriously have no clue on what to do with myself about it, she said that she wants to try and start again after her year at uni, but it's just way too busy for her to have time for us... It wasn't a hard break up and it was mutually agreed that it would be the best thing, but it still hurts. I'm not holding my breath for her, but I would absolutely love to spend the rest of my life with this woman, but since she's gone for the year I pretty much have to re-remember how to be single again, and it's scary...

So OP, let me help you with your problems, maybe we can help each other out in the long run? Can you give anymore details on your story?

You asked how I get over a girl and I answered, fucking google it if it isn't obvious enough.

Op here.
Well she would go out of her way to make me feel like i was special, and i did the best i coule to give her anything she could want. Her past was pretty fucked so i guess i felt sympathetic for her. I didn't really get to see her week i more or less saw her twice a month and those days felt like i was absolutely on cloud 9. You could have told me i have hours to live and i wouldn't be phased. I don't know what it was i guess i was sick and tired of being lied to cheated on etc. I know it is probably best for myself to leave her alone and find another but two years is a long time to forget someone you invested time with. But if i could say one thing that struck the final blow for me was that in spite of our argument that had occurred days before she purposely missed my birthday sounds kind of childish to get worked up over but it meant alot to me being that is was my 18th birthday being that it is the birthday your officially a man. So she pretty much filled that gap that was my dad and to see her not be there hurt like a bitch.

Thanks honey

That's rough man, but honestly, I would say that you have to do your best to either try and get your mind off of it, or just think out the situation and plan for where it's going to leave you, don't dwindle on her, and don't blame yourself, there was nothing that you could do. That's how I've pretty much kept myself from an heroing tbh, I just keep myself busy and drive around with my friends, and just try to not stay alone as long as possible, because the more I stay alone, the more I wanna cry because I realize she's gone.

It's super shitty that even after all that you two went through, she would just treat you like that, and stab you in the back... I couldn't even imagine what that feels like, nor do I want to

gotta symphatize with you guys, whe nmy now ex-gf started uni she was too busy to spend time with me with all the orientation and stuff and one couple months later tells that she is having an affair with some guy she randomly met in an orientationparty

i'm the kind of guy who doesn't tolerate anything else than monogamous relationships, little old-fashioned

in the end (it doesn't even matter) i left, i saw her diary where she had written everything about the time we were an item, the amount of lies she had fed me, i really thought i found someone to spend the rest of my life together

now i'm just sitting in my shitty apartment doing stuff i like when i like without a real goal in mind, it just leaves you empty

just remember you are not alone there, your friends still see you the same if you wasn't the one doing the wrong, your parents are still there, and there are other people out there who are in the same situation as you and it helps everyone to talk about things

We did get back together recently say a couple weeks ago but i just couldn't look at her the same. Couldn't trust her the same. But i still loved her. But as it did again crashed and burned I'm not sure why i tried again hut lately what i do now is just work, play overwatch, party repeat. It's not a great cycle but its gotten me through these couple weeks.

At least eventually we will get something we like and hopefully then it will all go as planned.

and it will get you through until you find something to live for, try thinking about what you did before you met her, what were your hopes and dreams then?

try to revert back to the way you were, but smarter as you know what to shun

I hate to say this user, but I don't think it wasn't the best idea to get back with her, especially after what she put you through, I'm sure you see that now but god damn. it reeks whenever I type shit like this out, because I can relate to the situation and then I start asking myself the same questions... But keep your chin up Cred Forumsro, just remember that it will get better soon, just keep doing what you love, and keep busy!

Yeah man thanks for being there, it just hurts because there's nobody to talk to outside of this website, nobody understands what to do about this situation... I thibk I'm going text her again on Wednesday, just so she knows I'm not ignoring her. But I'll try to keep the communication to a minimum, at least for now... I blocked her on snapchat, but nothing else because I can handle everything but snapchat, seeing her happy at university without me and only 4 days after breaking up is absolutely heartbreaking... Shes ALWAYS on it too, even when I hadn't seen her in 3 weeks and we hung out on Friday she was still glued to the app, I was going to call her out on it. But I guess it doesn't matter now, does it... Fuck man I feel like I'm gonna start crying again...

Op here.

It's pretty fucked up about yours to man the hard break ups aren't the worst in my opinion the slow break ups are by far the shittiest. You slowly feel the love feelings break apart as the shit storm grows and grows until it is to big to fit in the shit cauldron. But my dude. I found it best that talking to someome you can relate to is the best way to deal with something. Be it this site. Or someone whos close to you. They can influence everything. Crying is fine hell we all cry even the guys who say they don't. It is human nature to feel hopless when tou love something so much and it slips out of your grip. I do wish that life was like a movie that i was creating but if i didn't like an outcome i could rewind and make a new. It wouls make heart break easier. Would make happiness easier. Im here for you man I'm not much help but all we can do is try.

>she fucked two guys but I forgave her.
Dube you're already a cuck

dude no, just no

no connection, at all, for atleast a month, just to clear your head

you are allowed to contact her again only after you can think of her in any other way than your ex gf

when you see her only as normal person can you think about contacting her again

believe me, it's the best for literally everyone, you live your life, let her live her life, she isn't part of yours anymore

i'm sorry

I'm a forgiving person. It is a pretty big fuckin flaw in my own personality for sure. But I'd rather be a nice person than be a asshole

Thank you, I've been coming here for the past 2 months, ever since her and my relationship started to fade out in August... I pretty much went through the break up phase in August. All the crying myself to sleep, and wishing there was another way to deal with it, I ultimately prepared myself for the ultimate conclusion of breaking up... I prepared for the worst, and hoped for the best. I just wish she would've seen that I would've put the time in for her... It was slow, and we both saw it crumbling in front of us, but we were powerless to change it... The only real reason why I haven't been able to move on (honestly, I could just let hee go right now...). But right before she dumped me she looked me in the eyes and just said
"I love you user, but I think we need to take this break..."
The fact that she could still look at me and say that she loves me has really confused me... So now I'm confused on whether to move on, or to wait for her to make the first move...

I really do love this woman. But I just hope she doesn't become distant in uni, a bunch of our mutual friends have noticed that she's already changed and become distant, she's not texting them at all... Although I do understand that she's still in the "hyped for university, and freedom" stage... I just hype doesn't overtake her and she doesn't go too crazy... I just miss the sweet girl that clung to me like bread to butter, not the crazy party animal who's glued to her phone 24/7 that she's become... But I guess uni does that...

But ultimately boys, thank you a for being there for not just me, but for everyone who has any sort of problem!

look up monogamous relationships
i always stress this to the girl i'm dating, if aat any point she has an affair with another guy, i'll just dump her, it's a good way to separate the wheat from the chaff.

user dump her it's better to be a lonely virgin then to be sucked emotionally and financially dry by that whore

The thing is, I stopped thinking of her as my gf almost 2 months ago... She stopped talking/texting me like she used to and she became distant (that's why I went through he breakup phase in August) she felt the awkward too... I don't think of her as an ex gf, but to put it in her own words "well be super uber mega best friends, we just won't be dating until my year at uni is over, or we fall in love with someone else"

Don't worry user, I got the whole, leave her for a month thing, but I just want her to know that I'll be here. All I'm planning on doing for at least a week is texting her once and just asking how she's doing, I won't go in depth with her. It's just so she knows that I'm not ignoring her. Ya know

are you me?

but yea that seems to happen, i guess womens biological clock start running when they are in uni surrounded by men that can be 20 years older than them

if she couldn't keep herself in line, she isn't worth your time, just wait for the perfect one

still i would recommend living your own life, go explore the world, some people find something good about throwing money away just to go to some other shitty town that has nothing to do with you

go find a new potential wife/gf

go to camping for a week with your friends

come play airsoft with me

but most important of all, she wants freedom, yes? give it to her, and show that you can go on without her. it shows her subconsciously that you are not a burden to her

and text her atleast once a month, but not more often that every two weeks

hopefully you are more lucky than atleast couple of us in here

Op.

I've already dumped her she was honestly my first sex wise. Which the betrayal at the end hurt so much more. I wish i could be more aggressive. But i can't find it in myself to be mean to a girl especially one i love. I guess i am weak and probably will always be weak to that fact. I honestly wish i could be like some of you guys able to cut a girl off move on to the next but it ain't me.

Naw man, it's not that she cheated on me, she's terrified of sex, she has a problem with her vagina that makes it painful for sex, she's been offered sex many times in the past but has denied it, so I trust her to keep that mentality... Honestly, I keep going back and forth on theories of why she broke up with me, but I guess it won't really be clear for a little while, so oh well I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

well i wouldnt call it moving to another one, but just that after having been two months by my own without stalking her facebook/texting her/asking her friends about her i realised she wasn't really worth it

in my case she had let me live in a lie in which i thought we loved each other when in reality i was the only one doing the loving part

it's not only about sex dude

my now exgf didnt want to sleep with anyone but me when were still in relationship, but she never got that relationship isnt only physical

even though she was more to the modern hippie side preaching about spiritualism etc

she is still the naive one

oops forgot image

and i broke up with her about 4 months ago, after having lived together for 10 months

pretty rude to kick me out like that :D

Yeah man, I gotcha. That's all I've been doing really. I've got no money to throw around so ive pretty much just been partying, sleeping, applying for jobs, and going to school. I keep myself busy... The only real times I want to text her is at Halloween, for a party, and then around November 28th for my school's semi formal (our first kiss was at her semi formal last year, so I thought it'd be cute to see if she wanted to go to that). She wants to treat me like a friends I know, but I can't help but plan out a way to get her back in my life.

Anyways, I don't plan on texting her much, just enough so she knows I'm around tbh, maybe once or twice every two weeks just to check in... I would/wanted to go cold turkey, but she expressed interest in starting again, and maintaining a friendship through it all so idek man...

Nobody can truly just cut off a girl that they loved man, so don't fret. Just remember that you're not alone, and that you're going to be okay! The worst is pretty much over now... It may take a couple more weeks but I'm sure you'll be fine

Her and I didn'tt base our relationship off of sex and such, we don't really see that as the only way to keep a relationship ya know? We were more cuddles and Disney movies while eating pizza at night, or me just playing guitar for her. We found alternatives to sex that made us feel good

Not saying we didn't want to fuck the shit out of each other... But we just couldn't... We were close but she said no so I complied

Reposting my story from last thread
>Be me, spanish guy, 14.
>See this 6.5/10 asian girl in the choir of my music school, she always wears this really hot school uniform. A friend tells me she plays guitar and she's good. We exchange some looks but never talk.
>Next year turns out she's in my music theory class. She sits next to me and asks me for help bc she can't speak spanish very good. She's really cool and I start to crush on her (I'm dating another girl at this time)
>Two months later, December, she says to grab some beer after class. I kiss her, we start dating.
>She tells me her religious parents sent her to Spain with her older brother against her will a year before. She poor af here. She doesn't even have a mobile phone so we talk on fb.
>So they have an apartment and we go there when there's no brother or tenants. We play together. She plays guitar like a goddess. Have our first sexual experiences. I'm having the best time of my life and we really fall for each other. (I eventually break up with the other girl).
>February. We are alone having sex in her apartment. Suddenly the tenants call at the door. They weren't supposed to be in the house anymore. She goes open, we stay for a while and then go when we think its safe, but..
>Couple days later, i got a call (remember we had never talked on phone). She is crying as hell. The tenants have told her brother the situation, and given she also is repeating school year here, and smokes and drinks, their parents are sending her back to Taiwan. She can't convince them. I feel like dying. Try to talk with her or her brother, but can't reach them on that phone line.
>She's leaving next week. The day before I go find her. Sad goobye, she gives me a letter and a chocolates box. Etc
>We keep chatting on fb. I am really depressed. I want to go meet her in summer, but flies are very expensive, no money. We eventually stop chatting in summer. Miss her too much, can't do nothing...

It's been four years since

Call me, I'm a single girl and lonely. :(

(618) 548-1614

I have fantasised so much about meeting her again.
I guess I can't talk to her bc I'm afraid that she has forgotten about me

If kek is sweet and strong kek will bless user with his dream girl. LET HIM BE BLESSED ALMIGHTY KEK ROOOOL

well she sounds sweeter every post :D

my now exgf based our realtionship on sex so it was wise for us to break up

i understand that in asia parents are very respected, but if she was 18 she could have decided for herself to stay in spain? liek forbidden love or something

either way i'm sorry for you

exposed

what number is this either way, the first post was suspicious enough

and if it really is legit your number and you are who you pretend to be then

We were 15yo. Appreciate it.

well thats just unfortunate, why not send her a fb messge? things like that are not forgotten easily even if you tried

just ask her howsit going, and if she hints about a bf then just be happy she is happy and move on

srsly how can anyone live if they just get hung up with stuff like this

It's been four years...I wouldn't know what to say. I don't even know if we can communicate, bc I dont know if she speaks english and she stopped studying spanish as soon as she left...

nice trips

you wouldnt know if you didnt try
now stop making excuses and send her a message, she should be on her first lecture already or home chilling and making breakfast

Anyone still here? I feel like hair, I might end it today

Shit* not hair

Exactly why I would give the world for her she used to be the sweetest woman I've ever met, and that's definitely saying something... The sad part is that she's noticed that she's changing and she's embracing it, she's getting more sassy, and less sweet, and whenever we used to hang out she got super aggressive... University is changing her, and there's nothing I can do but sit and watch it all fall to pieces in front of me... So I might as well grab some popcorn and enjoy the show you know?

Sorry to say, but there's many different feels threads right now... Sorry man, try going g over there.

I would love to help but I can't keep my eyes open. Any longer... I'm tapping out

oh yes YES!
that's the spirit! just what i wanted to see

if there are things you cant change just make the best out of it

uni as a guy is best time of ones life, you can meet so many great people, just treat them as people, not as girls or boys or shit like that, just people

im in uni now so i know what im talking about

im keeping this thread on autorefresh, and probs going to sleep soon

Nigger it?

True, I'm in a weird state where I still love her, but I can move on from this relationship, ta know... Like I'm willing to wait for her, but I'm not holding my breath over her.

Yeah, apparently university is super fucking time consuming, that's one of the main reasons why she initiated this break, she just feels bad about not being able to be there for me when I need her... Which is understandable tbh

it isn't time consuming if you can ration it, sure you can be out all day as uni has so many events everyday, but who says you ahve to go to them all, sounds more of an excuse to me.
just let her have some space and if it doesnt get better from there, she is a lost cause, keep your chin up my friend

this user will take his leave now, good night sad anons and may you yourselves bring happiness to your lives

I'm drunk and I wish I was dead and I'm in this digusting body

I don't even drink but I feel you so much....

Not your personal army. Not how it works faggot.