If your a sociopath post what you do for things to go your way

If your a sociopath post what you do for things to go your way.

I alternate situations that have 2 different factors and make an outcome of a third factor that was never there.

test

give an example lpease

>you're

lying and persuasion OP

lying and persuasion

this

self diagnosed?

I once had a gf with a bestfriend who did not like me so after alot of fighting and grinning and bearing things I walked past her best friend at work one day while my gf is there and halfway through a hall i go by her best friend and say something stupid like "hot day" and she said yes which the answer I was looking for so eventually it went on and my gf and the bestfriend went off without me and later on text her why she did not wait for me after asking her bestfriend for them to wait for me and they didint just played the victim where as i could have been up front and said i hated her or just been a bitch about it but i turned alot of petty things into a victim role to stop them talking

what the fuck am i reading

Dissapointed with the near trips.

No it was addressed by my school with behaviour problems and it went on to a counciling session every thursday for 6 months until I stopped showing signs of any type of mental illness

youre fucking gay, thats so "manipulative"

you just sound like a difficult little cuckboy

sociopaths are anti social. why are you here

test

You sound like an idiot lmao

People who talk about being sociopaths because they think it's cool to have people think of them as manipulators are pathetic.

You have a real way with words love it.

Completely agree but theres a difference between it being used by faggots and people who want actual self gain.

Because everyone is indvidual that would be like me assuming everyone on Cred Forums is autistic.

If you're a sociopath, things will never go your way. You'll just convince yourself that they are until reality proves otherwise. At that point you'll convince yourself that you are some sort of victim. I would advise you to kill yourself but sociopaths are incapable of that.

Get off Cred Forums fucking edge lord

Nigga you don't make sense

Edge the thread

Am I a sociopath?

I literally hate most people
I hate niggers
I hate women
I hate faggots