Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive a tarot reading from me. Ask a question or leave it general, or anywhere in between.
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, made up name) and you'll receive a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! These take time, so hang around after you GET and remind me if it seems like I missed you. Remember that you have to actually ask for a reading to get one. I'm not scanning the thread for dubs!
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Voiceover girl, will I ever see you again?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11311541
youtube.com/watch?v=5lXNFSnruWE
youtube.com/watch?v=G5xzhFYR68Y
youtu.be/15NXrnyT2HM
youtube.com/watch?v=tXtBeorlmDs&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=QAw36arOfeE
youtu.be/6dW6aNAZGTM
youtu.be/n3FLpc-5yvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>Voiceover girl, will I ever see you again?
Yeah, where did they go :(

Will the thread get cursed?

Is it our turn already, senpai?

>jumps out of /bin/
boo

-meowbot

>Spent all my time on friday cleaning my room and didn't get to spend any time with Reimu and my shrine friends
>Barely going to be able to spend any time again tonight because of the debates

I-It's still clean if that means anything...

meowbot!!!

It was a while ago, but I decided to hang back and experience an Alice thread instead.

what

-meowbot

I'm proud of you for choosing the responsible thing! Good job!

meow

R-Really? Well...thank you Reimu!!

Should I off myself?

I'm not trolling, a serious question. Will my life ever start to be anything but a sad bunch of shit and pain?

- Gifman

Rerolling

-gifman

meeeeeeow

-meowbot

Was your room really that much of a disorganized mess? It was surely still better than mine though.

Rolling again, bound to get dubs sometime.

-Gifman

donating dubs to
-meowbot

Clean is good, gud job, you make us proud. And keep it up!
Yeah, it was fun, been a while since I've posted in one of those.
Life is supposed to be pain, or else, you wouldn't realise when things get better, not going to lie or tell you, everything will be fine soon, but if you neck yourself, that's it, finito, poof, who knows when you could have been happy.

It will, if you don't let what's happening now beat you. Just hang in there, do what you can, and find a way to let go of what you can't control. If you wanna talk about it, I'm here.

adorable little kitty kitty

>Good evening Anonymous!
fuck off faggot

purr

-meowbot

It was horrible...

Thank you!! I'm happy to make you guys proud! I hope I can talk to you guys more soon!

Scratches behind your ear

I can't honestly believe that I'd ever be happy with the shit I am going trough.

And I have been hanging in there for 20 years, I am starting to give up. I want to break open, bust and just let it all out I guess. And I can't control disease, all the people I've known closely and grown fond of who died and whatnot.. I just don't know anymore man

-Gifman

Reimu, what's the best way to get hair off of my legs?

I've only used Nair..it took forever and the warnings about chemical burns scared me.

I've heard stuff about epilators and wax though.

Any advice?

comfiness

-meowbot

>The Hierophant (Reversed)
Conforming to be accepted. Hiding behind or blaming a tradition. Intolerance. Loss of trust. Abuse. Hostility.

>The Fool
This represents a man at the beginning of his journey, when he knows nothing and is lacking in the skills he'll need to get through. But this is the beginning, though, so it's not a bad thing. He has a lot of great things ahead of him.

>Ten of Pentacles
Freedom from financial concerns. Prosperity. Strong, established family setting. Protection and stability within a clan. Family traditions and gatherings. Having the time to enjoy the fruits of one's labour. Achieving of worldly dreams. Benefiting from the work of oneĀ¹s predecessors. Gifts, inheritance, archives. Celebrations and reunions.

The beginning is bad, but it only gets better.

Would you believe if I told you I'm content with how miserable I am?

use wax, but trust me
PREPARE FOR PAIN.

-meowbot

but I'm a wimp.

pets your fur

Sup, QT?

Herro, everyone. How are you all tonight?

do it
RIGHT FUCKING NOW
i'll mow your lawn if you do it

-meowbot

then this will help grow resistance to physical pain.

hello again.

I'm great, how are you?

Shit, that's not bad. I have an avoidant personality disorder. Nothing about the tradition though, I am overly tolerant. I have lost my trust though, in nearly everything and everyone. Have been emotionally abused and neglected, but I have never been hostile.

And yeah, being apathetic or melancholic can be nice at times. It's when you are not in that state when it's hard.

-Gifman

purrrrrrrrrrr

-meowbot

Heck, I'm not even the user you're replying too, but I'd wax my legs for free lawn mowing.

getting wasted from this debate so pretty good, you?

Why not just invest in a good girly razor and shave? That's all I've ever tried, sorry.

Just trying to brighten Anonymous's night is all!

Rubs your tummy

Will I ever be able to find peace living with people the way they are nowadays thinking mtv is god's word and giving people the free will to be idiots means to be watched daily for the day I screw up and snap?

I love Reimu!!!

Are you playing a drinking game?

hi
here's a bottle if you drool ever again

-meowbot

Oh, it's you guys again.

>Just trying to brighten Anonymous's night is all!
Semi-monthly reminder qt.

[purring intensifies]

-meowbot

Hey, bunnu senpai, doing good?
Hey Sunpeak.
So, the cards talked about a new journey, think you're going to be able to handle it?
Time brings changes, maybe soon enough you could move out?
Hey Hikari.
Wew, I wonder who it is, person who I've never seen.

such a cute kitty

Since your life is clearly disappointing you to the point where you wondered avout suicide i'm assuming that you have nothing more to lose, so, since that's probably the case, don't you think that living instead would be better since it can't get worse than this? You can only improve honestly, so why not trying?

So and so, you?

we do this thread mondays, wednesdays and fridays
also on weekends if reimu's up to it

-meowbot

two since the one i was using was too easy

Aaah, pretty! I like this. Got any more nice landscapes?
I'm okay. Boring day but that's not so bad~ What've you been doing?
I decided to just watch it tomorrow.
Baka.

Hillary is winning, I love her so much

Odd lot indeed

... Ooookay then.

i'm running out of time, i'll go with this option. forgot about shaving. thanks reimu.

scary. going with shaving thanks though

I know how you feel. Everything is like a pendulum. When it swings hard one way it will swing hard the other.

And things are starting to swing hard the other way cause like you said, people are fed up with the stupidity and how people must get their 15 minutes of fame on facebook.

I need to find more ways to introduce myself

Anyway, hello everyone, how are you this fine evening?

-Sweet Roll

i'll fucking slap you

-meowbot

I've been to work and now I'm practicing guitar

I hope there is a new journey around the corner. Not sure if its going to be in this life or my journey to the next, if there even is anything like that.

But the only reason I haven't offed myself yet is because of social cohesion. I couldn't off myself before my mother dies, which won't be long since she is terminally ill atm. So fuck it.

Also I've just been going on mostly on automatic pilot for the past say.. 10 years, just flowing trough the days. Trying to bottle up my emotions further and harder.

- Gifman

Have you seen a therapist before? It might do you a lot of good, even if you tried and didn't like it the first time. From what you've told me, the kind of stuff you've been through leaves scars that are really difficult to heal by yourself.

>The Fool (Reversed)
Missed opportunity. Having the attitude of a spoiled child. Arrested development. Crippling insecurity as a result of a sheltered life. Poor work ethic. Lack of conviction, purpose, or avoiding responsibilities by aimless wandering. Unfulfilling travels. Inability to recognize opportunities, or not being willing to work for them. Failure to learn. Cowardice. Lack of humour.

>The Star
Early signs of life taking on a new pattern.

>The World
Enlightenment. Attaining a broader view of life. Moving beyond the personal to become aware of the interconnected nature of life.

This is the kind of reading I'd make up, except I didn't make it up at all. You need to be a little less narcissistic and start looking at people as they are. People, flawed just like you and doing what they feel is right.

Besides, who the fuck watches MTV?

meow

-meowbot

Literally
>make friend with new employee
>takes me to his dealer and talks about going to party to get wasted and have a good time
>whines about a rape allegation and how it rekt him for hours
It's like people don't know how to stand up and move on.

Chief! What's your drink of choice?

Hi there!

Is everything okay Reimu?

pets you more

I love you too, Anonymous!

I've been inpatient for a few months this year. I've been seeing psychologists, psychiatrists and whatnot for the last 2 years. But everyone just sends me somewhere else because they're not sure how to help me I guess.

It's one big shitshow and I am starting to lose hope in the mental health care.. I'm not sure if anyone can help me.

-Gifman

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow

-meowbot

When your fire is dying out, look for a new fire. Don't stay around in the dust and ash.

I recommend getting into the arts like painting or writing a book even if your not good at it

ya thats my whole thing.

I'm good! Was I a little too harsh there?

Trust me, I've told myself countless time, it'll get better from now on, and yet you can always fall deeper.
Amazed I didn't forget about you in that few minutes span?
Well, if I have a say in this, it's up to you when you this journey starts, it's up to you if it even happens, but I have faith that you will.
This generation sure is full of brilliant people, right?

Makes enough sense. What's your favorite beer?

Don't.

Hi Hikari!

You could try talking about something that interests you on the threads, when i do that i always find someone that's also interested in it, that should be a good trick to start conversations.

wait what? The star means hope in both the tarot books I got.

rubs your tummy\

Go to bed Justin

uhh...my go to drink is usually whiskey

We can do without the smartarse remarks. But at least whatever happens on Cred Forums is more intelligent than the bloody debates going on. The United States is royally shafted, no matter who wins.

I paint, I draw, I do graffiti. And yes I suck at it.

It all just doesn't help anymore, none of the meds ever do either. It all seems so useless and hopeless.

Sorry for self-loathing in this thread, if I'm killing the mood ill be back to lurking.

I wouldn't even know where to start, what to do. What steps to take. For as now I am stuck here in the situation I am in.

-Gifman

I don't think I've ever seen you swear, actually. That just alarmed me.

Hey there!

Straight whiskey? That's so hardcore! I like whiskey in a whiskey sour, I think.

R-Really?!

Oh gosh...!

Hello, OP. Don't know why you seem so interesting, or why your thread gives me such a good vibe. :) Hoping to get dubs, trips, etc for a reading, but if not then it wasn't my time. Leaving a name for a fortune cookie.

- Ophelia loves you.

So, that debate, yeah...
This is making me upset. What about the America I remember, when I worked with Nixon? He wasn't great, but he wasn't a joke, like these two...
I can't lie to myself anymore, can I? We're not the best country anymore, are we?
What ever happened to the American dream?

>explodes

-meowbot

*slap*
loool. Not at the same time, I hope.
I know! That's kind of... the joke..

Umi, please

>It came true.

adorable

yep, about to run out of the stuff im going on now so im probably gonna switch to some scotch afterwards

>Ophelia has bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Power", "44".
fortune cookie says bad luck, tarot might say otherwise

well no, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh :)

If you want, I could direct you to a friend of mine who's more knowledgable about psychology. If no one else can help, maybe she can.

I'm not really into beer-- if I wanna get drunk, I'm going for the quick route that doesn't leave me needing to pee really badly.

But that said, I really like Angry Orchard for the taste.

Each card has lots of meanings attached to them.The reader usually picks the phrases that stand out most to them in context.

Hope and "early signs of life taking on a new pattern" are related enough, but I chose that one because it fit with the overall message better.

tomas reporting in

Oh it's been bad luck all year. Fortunately for me, the year is almost over. ^.~

*pulls ears*

-meowbot

Sorry, it's just that it's fun to act a bit smug every once in a while. And totally agreed, the globe will keep spinning wether we like it or not.
Would you like to hear where I think you should start? I'm not sure everyone would agree though.

I don't know if I can deal with this, Reisen.
I just want to look away from it all, descending pitifully into some sad, shy state of curling up and whining whenever another awful thing is piled on.
Thank you.
I like where this is going.

Reimu, how do I get more in touch with my spirituality?

scratches behind your ears

Of course! This is all for you.

Thank you for the kind words, Ophelia! Feel free to roll again if you like~

I honestly wouldn't mind that I guess, maybe she could shine some light on things, who knows..

Although as I said I am kind of losing hope.
Fun fact, im a psych student myself lol.

And yeah please do tell.

-Gifman

You're supposed to gently lick the tips of his ears.

It won't get better on it's own, you have to make it go better for you, which is pretty unfortunate because you can't afford to be lazy.

I'm sure you had some wonderderful days to rest at home from your job, have you already had that meeting with that very important friend btw?

not mine
reisen's

-meowbot

long hair dont care

Wow!! Cute! Thanks Reimu!! I hope I can make you proud!

I envy your ability to drink on a weeknight.

I have not, they're arriving Friday morning. I'm so excited! I did have a wonderful weekend too. The next few days are going to be busy cleaning my house..ick.

Try shooting her an e-mail at [email protected] , she's used to helping people in seemingly hopeless situations and usually there's at least something new she can offer.

Let her know I sent you if you want!

Oh, I see. I used to cut loose like that a lot more often, but I guess I kinda softened up by the time you got here. Or maybe you just have that effect on me~

You're very welcome. ^.^ I'm new to all this (newfag, i guess), so it's neat to see a thread where everyone actually seems to know each other, If rolling means posting, I'd only be doing it when I replied. I'm not a fan of games of chance. :P If I get a dub, trip, quad or whatever, it means I need a reading.

Should I become a therapist for convicts trying to fix their life or should I be a hitman?

>>to be a shrink or to be a killer

For me I make my own path. Do a bit of spirituality research and philosophy.

Maybe even try picking up a symbolism book to get started.

How tall are you?

you got double dubs, you can use one and give the other to another user, or donate the two of them

-meowbot

Hehehe
*pulls face*

Annnnnddddddddddd, I guess I need a reading because I just rolled a dub lol. - Ophelia

Oh I know about that already, only problem is that I fear that no one would have the same interest (although there will be some shared interests) I like to talk about, or if it is an interest that everyone hates. No big deal, I'm working on it.

I was thinking about announcing my presence, I don't want to be bland

-Sweet Roll

>still no (You)
*whine*
strawpoll.me/11311541

Kill yourself.
Not in the literal way but more in a spiritual sense, stop being the you that wants to die, force yourself to be someone else, change the way you are, the way you talk, the way you think, the way you sit, change everything until there is nothing to remember the old you, from then on, that's where the journey begins, pretty much like being reborn as someone else. I feel it would be the best for you, and those surrounding you, sure, you could lose some people, but that always happen, you shouldn't worry much about it. What do you think?
Lucky you, you got double dubs.
There are a few moral barriers there but who really cares about those, a hitman would bring more money, and a shrink would help in others lives. Hitman.

yeah i dont seem to be affected by hangovers so its not really a problem for me to drink on weeknights

*scratches*

-meowbot

I will send her an email, thank you for this.

I will see what will happen.

-Gifman

Here's your (You)

Congratulations!

Did you have anything in mind to focus the reading? It could be a question, or just a general area of life you wanna focus on. I could keep it general too, if you want.

I'm sure you will!

gibe da dubs pl0s

Is it possible to be a cute boy when you're fat?

any suggestions for music?

voted clinton

Oh! Ok. So I donate my first dub () to meowbot and the second I'd like for myself. :)

- Ophelia

Going to bed now. See ya

This generation doesn't know good music. Let me post some quality shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=5lXNFSnruWE
post butt
please stop

no thanks, i don't want it

-meowbot

Just my immediate future please. :) I'm at a bit of a crossroads in life.

- Ophelia

>strawpoll.me/11311541
I'll gladly accept

MHhm, I was actually planning to try and reach ego-death. As in take a shitload of shrooms and have a guided trip to confront myself with my ego, the person who I am inside. Since I have NO clue who I am. But thank you for your insight.

-Gifman

At least I got trips. My question, Reimu, is a sincere one: Will the world, specifically my country, America, get better?

A-Ahh..I guess you are part of Cred Forums, it shouldn't be that surprising to me! (it's definitely not my fault..!)

6'0 tall.

That's your superpower.

Maybe I might, I'd finally put thoses skills I learned from the Corps to the test.

Only when you're dead, you're allowed to reborn, good luck user. I hope it goes well.
Remember to wear gloves!

>youtube.com/watch?v=5lXNFSnruWE

Quality Post

Oh i see! So that's why you're cleaning your house, you'll have to keep them at your place, which is good! I'm happy for you, this way you'll easily manage to stay a bit closer and intimately with that person!

If you want i can try to talk with you, i am not very good at it but if you don't find someone there's always me.

It wasn't very effective.
Give me a genre of music to work with and I'll toss ya something.

A-Are you sure you wanna see that here?

You'll make a fine bitch boy

As do I, i don't see much other options anymore unfortunately..

-Gifman

rock or metal i guess

Thank you.
Yes.
I guess Reimu died.

Why won't Reimu hug me anymore?

>The High Priestess
>The Wheel of Fortune
>The Hermit

Both the High Priestess and The Hermit represent a quiet, self-reflective path that turns inward for the sake of wisdom. It seems that you need to spend some time truly questioning your motivations and desires, to get in touch with your feminine, creative side. It might represent devoting yourself to some sort of artistic or scientific pursuit at the expense of relationships or money, which might seem cold or foolish at first, but the presence of the Wheel of Fortune says that you'll find what you need simply by being in the right place at the right time.

I need help I'm in pain because of the presidential debate

Maybe she's forgotten about you. She forgot about me.

Checkem

*summons brickbot*

-meowbot

I'll hug you, nice trips.
Dubs, so Reimu is part of the hug, too.
Holy shit, dub trips, it's a total hugfest.

woo i have a superpower

Thank you, Reimu, if that is you. :) Interesting advice from the cards at the particular crossroads I'm at. My decision is made. You're lovely. And, according to your numbers, dubs means it's time for you to have a self reading. ^.~

Yeah she only likes Louise...

What is this thread??

can i GET anything

Mmm, you might be misinterpreting. They're just a friend, nothing intimate or romantic or anything like that.

How'd your weekend go?

Oh my..I wouldn't mind that you know~

Ow

What's that?

fortune teller and friends

Help/advice and tarotism thread, welcome.

U-Uh, well, okay...

Sorry I'm not very good at this

thread for fortune telling, advice or a friendly chat

Any idea within what timeframes I can expect a reply?

And thank you again.

-Gifman

Hmm.

youtu.be/15NXrnyT2HM

youtube.com/watch?v=tXtBeorlmDs&index=7

youtube.com/watch?v=QAw36arOfeE

youtu.be/6dW6aNAZGTM

youtu.be/15NXrnyT2HM

youtu.be/n3FLpc-5yvM

Tell me whatcha think.

Anons are actually civil on Cred Forums?
Also nice Dubs.

Same dubs, also yeah, we try to be

I have a for-no-particular-reason question to ask

What game have you invested the most time into?

Mine would be Destiny, I have no idea how anyone would react to this, but yes. I actually really enjoy that game, although every now and then if it had a face, I would punch it. It seems to have been the only MMO I was actually kind of decent at. It's sad that I only had the 360 edition, buying the game and all the dlc again is quite a hassle, so I just didn't buy it. Although it looks like I'm missing out right now.

Thanks for the check,you almost got trips there user.

This is Sweet Roll by the way

>The Empress
A kind, capable woman. One who instills confidence in others. A beneficial influence. A strong role model. A woman who promotes and encourages the potential of those around her. A peacemaker and diplomat.

>Knight of Swords
Daring, impressive young man of action. An impulsive but usually well-meaning person. Heroic, if a little rash. A man who can be wearing and disruptive, but also effective.

>King of Pentacles
A proud, self-assured man. Established wealth. Security and social status. A grounded, practical leader. An intelligent man who, if not talented himself, values and supports the gifts of others.

...make of that what you will, but I think it's saying Trump wins.

Nice dubs. And, yes! People try to behave here. Impressed?
GTA V, I swear, every day.

>youtu.be/15NXrnyT2HM
>Better Writing with Grammarly
I love it

Nah but other than that its pretty good, I'll have some fun

you as well ;)

yes people can be civil on Cred Forums

Stop bothering her.

Sorry, i didn't mean to get that wrong. So this friend i have irl found this site where you can see movies with someone else, so we saw together one of my favorite movies and Fight Club, i think that's how is called, which was my friend's favorite movie, i likes that movie a lot! So it went pretty well.

>mfw high school was basically being either a punching bag or a tissue box/fortune cookie for close friends and even people who hate me
Noted.
Makes sense. So you ever get tired of explaining to idiots like me how to climb back up?
>gonna try this newfangled role play thing using a character.

Yeah , probably cause I'm use to seeing shit post 24/7.

But Trump is a fucking idiot.
Thanks, though.

All time? Skyrim.

In the past year? Civ V. Quickly catching up to Skyrim.

No problem! She usually checks her e-mail pretty often, so it might be as soon as tomorrow around midday.

I wonder how I fucked that up! Oh well~ Sorry Have a butt as penance

I deleted Destiny , it's got too repetitive and the game is Pay to Play.

Trump's not the best but better than hillary. I'm sticking with him.

How do you think President Polk got into office.

lol I actually had to check and make sure that wasn't a copypasta. The most time invested on my Steam account is ...

... pic related.

- Ophelia

p.s. yes .. i'm a such a nerd. :3

Nice butt and better dubs

Is it wrong of me to want to get DP by Reimu and Louise?

Feel free to ask for music anytime if you like these.
*Bows*
Really? Skyrim? I wouldn't have known!

probably not, I'd let Reimu peg me

Oh wow. It seems like a double dubs sort of night for me. :P

- Ophelia

Th-The thought of Reimu with a peepee makes me feel hot inside...

Not really, because I'm an idiot who's trying to climb too. I don't usually expect to be able to do much, but it's always nice when I can help someone else along.

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is my all time favorite, it's difficult enough, every battle is epic, there is a lot of strategy involved and i don't mind the grinding...most of the times.
Other games that are worth mentioning are Silent Hill 2 and Dungeons of Dredmor ^^

That sounds really fun. How was Fight Club? It's been on my movie list for a while.

>Want to go take shower
>Also want to keep talking to Reimu and shrine friends

nnn...

Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando
Easy 300 hours

Uu...

If you haven't seen Fight Club, it's a must watch. :) Just as good as the book.

You ready for the new GTA update user?

go take shoer then talk to thread friends

When I first got it, a little while after its release, I played through the story and that's it, I did not play a lot of pvp because I was terrible at it, and I never did the first raid because I had no friends willing to do it. So I stopped playing, and it layed dormant until a friend of mine told me about The Taken King expansion, which looked so good, I managed to do one year's worth of activities in about a month, I even found a really good raid group.

But yes. That game can be annoyingly repetitive

-Sweet Roll

so my gf has moved and we've tried long distance maybe 3 months now. she's rarely communicating anymore and I'm growing more suspicious of infidelity. what should be the course of action?

Oh yeah. When it first came out, I bought it on Steam. Played it for countless hours. Stopped for a year or so then went back.

Years later, you were there. I'm sure you saw me playing it a lot then too.

289 hours total. I'm sure it's not a lot compared to some people, but it's still on top for me.

I-Is it okay?

I'm supposed to be studying...Raymoo please delete your thread so I can't post in it, then I'll be forced to go back to studying

I'm really behind on popular culture and movies. Some have joked around that I've lived under a rock.. I'll give it a shot! I've been working hard on watching move movies lately too.

Pokemon Emerald. The battle frontier was brutal, I must have spent >300 hours on it.

Possibly Earthbound too, I've replayed it 10+ times.

Climb with meee.

Whatcha studying?

Right, i'm assuming you'd like to avoid spoilers, so i really liked the "First part of the movie" i guess you could call it like that, where the protagonist has still to discover the truth about his friend, just due to how funny it is, it's just amazing to see the main character do all these things in order to fund the fight club he and his friend created, the second part is also good, but it's like Titanic, it's good in a sad way, after that he discovers the truth about his friend, well, it's whole world collapses on him, i found it pretty sad, but the movie was awesome.

okay i'll go take a shower see you soon reimu

Ah, I just didn't know you'd had it for that long before I was there...

No! :D I used to play all the time on 360, and I don't have a huge $1000 dollars pc gamer mustard race. I'm pretty much a veteran of the game by now. Used to know a lot but what I know is pretty much useless by now
Have you asked her directly what's wrong already?
Fuck you, you sent my sides into orbit. How are you Sonya?.

Communicate, tell her how you're feeling and express that you're unsure about the relationship's chances. It'll either spark a change for the better or it'll be the first steps of a breakup, but either way, a long distance relationship is hard enough to maintain even when both people try their best. You can't let it go on if that's not the case.

Um, Reimu, there'll be another thread after this, right?

Hunh..so there's two parts. That's an interesting setup. We'll have to do discuss it more indepth as soon as I see it. You'll be the first I'll bug about it~

I'm a lazy loser.
>id/eyyowaddup
>the names are satire. I cringe every night knowing this account exists.
Nice to know you exist here, man.
Btw, how to you know so much about tarot

haven't really brought it up as an issue the rare occasions we do talk don't ever seem like a good chance there's usually a lot to cover as far as whats been going on in our lives and before I know it she's gone again

I'll climb on you! And cuddle.

I think it's too old now. Sorry...

Oh, I see. Maybe you underestimated how into the Elder Scrolls I am.

I'm a console fag so I don't own a PC either, but I own a Ps4 and still play GTA here and there I'm most active when new updates arrive.

Reimu, is it weird for friends to snuggle?

Haha Reimu. That was 19999999999999 .. lol. Really behind is an understatement. ;) Not just a rock! A mountain! ^.~ Well whatever you've been doing in the meantime, I can tell it's a good thing. This thread is nothing less than awesome. ^.^

Hikari~ I'm studying Economics, still not sure how i feel about it.

Haha, my lack of self control is no joke! I'm doing okay, but my lack of sleep is really starting to catch up with me lately. How are you?

Where do you keep finding these

Oh well. I'll let it slide this time

You don't have to watch it if you don't want, i didn't even know about that movie myself, so i don't want to force you.

I dunno, probably. Why do you ask?

Thanks, Anonymous!

I just picked it up and learned it months ago. It's not hard, really. You just have to read up on it and get some practice.

It'll never feel like a good time, but maybe you could set yourself up for it by mentioning that you need to talk about something serious soon. Odds are, she'll wanna know what it is right away, and then the conversation starts. If not, you can at least get her to be ready for a heavy talk next time.

internet

I can give you a piggyback ride if you'd want~

She should be okay with it.. I have my eyes on cuddling with her, after all!

I'm Hikari! See Reimu here B-But yes..I'm a bit behind. Eesh..! I did nothing rsourceful with my time though. Sorry to disappoint.

Sonya-chaan. Macro or micro?

Because I don't wanna not get to talk to you again after my shower!

I'm glad to know my little shrine is so alluring to you, though!

It depends on the friends, I guess. Everybody's got their own comfort level.

I... uhm, that's not Reimu, that's Hikari. This is Reimu. Also, outside these threads, avoid posting like that, or you'll have a bad time.
Lack of sleep? I've been going to sleep at 6:30 am for the past 2 days.
You have to bring it up if it concerns you so much, it's basic in a relationship.
I wish I had a PS4, or maybe a Vita. Sony is pretty cool overall really.

If I want to watch it, then it's not me being forced.

In that case, I'll make it just for you!

Ps4 Slim came out a few weeks ago user , $299 and come with Uncharted so they are pretty cheap now I'd imagine during Christmas it be the best time to grab one.

had not found one of this threads in forever, hi everyone

I'm finding a familiar comfort in it, actually. And certain shrine patrons help, too...

Macro. I haven't decided if its worse than Micro yet. Also, what's this about cuddles?

I've done that afew times, and its not always by choice

Oh god. Embarrassed. >.< SO new to this. Determining who is who on an anonymous posting site. I see the use of photo avis and filenames now though. :P No disappointment here.

Wow...thank you very much!!

Well, if the thread is currently falling, heres another question

What game have you beaten the most times?

Mine would be Luigi's mansion, lost track of how many times I did it so much, it didn't really get boring either

-Sweet Roll

Hey there!

Don't prices bloat on christmass? I think I should wait until and buy a used Ps4 slim, that way I would get it way cheaper, no?
Hi!

Picked up books about magic from a gypsy who retired near where I live.
No joke. Any website you learned from or did you just YouTube a tutorial

Yes, I'm figuring that out. My whole interpretation of this was that it was an anonymous place, so being as new as I am I really have no idea who is who. Avoid posting like what, exact?

thats clever cos it's making it switch

Hm..I think Micro was more interesting to me in general, but Macro was easier for me to understand.

O-Oh..did Sonya-chan want to cuddle too? When you're supposed to be studying?

No worries. You'll get used to it!

Sounds like a good idea, used Ps4 sell pretty cheap especially at a Pawn shop they go around for like 200 maybe even cheaper once the Slim gets more attention.

again, has to be Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando

Super Mario World, probably. One of the old Mario games, but probably that one.

If a game has a storyline, I can't replay it without knowing what's going to happen and it feels a little dull. It still happens sometimes, like when I'm feeling super nostalgic for a game I liked a whole lot, but the time in between playthroughs is longer overall.

Super Mario World, though... you can just load that one up anytime and have some fun with it. I've been doing that ever since I was a little kid, so I've probably played it all the way through about 20 times or so.

I googled "how to read tarot" and just went from there. That's how I got the basics of it, and then I was lucky enough to have a few more experienced people around to ask questions and help me refine the technique.

I've beaten tales of symphonia 50+ times kind of crazy now that i think how many hours that is

Donkey Kong Country 2, or Sonic the Hedgehog 2, or maybe Super Mario World..

I *still* play them.

MGS3.

Well, I mean, you should learn to be rude and agressive pretty soon if you want to browse Cred Forums on a daily basis, insulting peoples mothers and all that. This is how Cred Forums is.
The best part is that even though consoles might be used, it's basically the same as a new one since they perform exactly the same.

Right...you should watch it if you want then!

Mine would be Dark Souls, the first one, the good one, lol, i've beaten that game with every possible build, i even made up some builds on my own, like playing as Sakuya Izayoi, basically used one dagger in each hand and throwing knives, it was challenging and fun!

I really love that game, back when I was younger, I used to play that all the time with my brother when we visited our grandmother

Yeah I'm finding that Macro is easier to understand. And, uh...maybe. N-not like I care or anything

Either Fire Emblem for GBA or Pokemon Red

Sweet Roll, by the way

Reimu, my girlfriend may have the early stages of cancer, can I get a fortune, or tarot reading for her sake?

~fred

My life is just uninteresting. Nothing too good or bad ever happens. My only joy comes from on special occasions and the Internet. Advice? Also, I've seen these threads before but this is my first time participating and I'm a bit curious.
Cheers,
Crikey Cameron

fire emblem

Oh. Well ... that's just not in my nature. I've just kinda taken the smile and nod approach to the ones who feel the need to use the word "faggot" at least twice in every sentence. :)

That's rough, have my dubs

ooh ooh, can i get a reading !

Any super Mario game that's not of the Paper series.
Relaxing fun that can be difficult at times.
For fast pacing, I look at.
Any other method of fortune telling you know? I remember a palmist told me I should be dead by thirty in a thread here on Cred Forums

Would you snuggle with a nekokari?

I might bite!

Thank you

nvm have them

M

Hello Reimu. :) I rolled another double dub earlier and didn't claim it. I'd like to give one to please as a donation.

- Ophelia

thank you both

And you as well

>Fortitude
Courage. The determination to overcome obstacles. Inner strength. Spiritual strength. Consistent effort.

>Seven of Cups
Surprises. Triumph of the underdog. Humour, thrills, and vision.

>Six of Swords
Improvement of any situation. Safe passage. More than sympathy, but help from others. Moving away from an unhealthy situation. Lessening stress, yet destination unknown.

The outlook seems pretty positive! The overall message seems to be to stay strong-- no matter what happens, you can weather it together. Keep positive and focus on living a fulfilling life no matter what may come. Keep a sense of humor, seek new thrills together, basically live life to the fullest.

It's up to you to make it interesting! Always be on the lookout for new things, interests and skills to improve yourself and keep you learning new things. Try Meetup.com, it'll help you find groups meeting up in your area for all sorts of things. Try anything, even if it only seems a little interesting. You never know!

~Reimu

Oh yes, that's the one I meant. The American release was just plainly called Fire Emblem. Its fantastic. Did you play the Gamecube one?

I-I might strongly consider it... (I totally would, but don't tell anybody)

Very true user , hope you can experience current gen consoles soon also nice Dubs.

Thank you Reimu-chan!!! You truly are wonderful.

~fred

Also, because I'm a sad human on Cred Forums
>predict my sex life (present and future)
> proof of get:

It's okay, I don't cuddle and tell~