EDC thread

EDC thread

Sick of all the political shit that should be on

Ontario RAT knife ... nice.

wtf are you some homeless wannabe rambo weaboo?

>homeless
>posting on Cred Forums
: ^ )

I EDC my two keys and some cash
being prepared is a mental game, carrying a ton of shit won't save you

>book of mormon

lmao kill yourself

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self.

I've had a shit life, live in a shitty neighborhood. No need to judge, user.

are you brain damaged or just pretending to be?

People like you take "impending doom" way too seriously.
I don't get why anyone would carry all that with them unless they were so paranoid that there might be an apocalypse at any moment.

Everyday? That's a bug out bag, dude.

except nothing in that weaboo neckbeard mess will ever help you become a better person. Do you even have a job?

EDC? I'm lucky to remember to wear pants when I leave the house

Why would you need all of thoss knives...

>book of mormon

Mormonism

Explain why you believe this horseshit

here is what real men carry

Not OP ... but knives are just as intricate and complicated as guns. I mean do you have a ripper, for self-defense?

Knives are easy to hide, simple to use and they don't run out :)

>the book of mormon
i fucking knew it

and just as illegal as carrying a gun, and 99% of people dont get permits to carry a knife.

Good job op. That picture isn't his I think cuz Mormons don't swear.

Must be fun living every moment of your life in fear, wondering what if.

An hero tactical neckbeard

Hold the fucking phone. I'm not up to date on weapons or anything of the like. But you actually need a permit to carry a knife!? Where? Is there a size requirement or something?

No he is just shit posting. Or a eurocuck.

Check em
>333
>55

depends on your state but carrying a knife over 2 inches in your car is considered a deadly weapon if they search your car. I'm sure places like alaska dont give a shit but a "tactical" knife in california is illegal. Same with certain flashlights.

>comparing any other states laws to california

second most populous state that makes up a third of the US GDP, ya why would i ever pick a state like new york or california.

Op is a liter of piss confirmed

R O A S T E D
O
A
S
T
E
D

Do many americans actually carry all this shit? Seems unnecessary. Over here most people carry a wallet and a phone, people in bad neighborhoods might carry a pole/hammer/knife but that's it (handguns are jailtime)