I really don't want to do this. But I've had to turn to the internet for help...

I really don't want to do this. But I've had to turn to the internet for help. Please don't slam me for this but after a month, the police have no leads and are closing the investigation...

This lowlife scum, he's been messaging my sister who is 15 years old on a Pokemon GO page, he told her that he knew of a "good spot" where legendaries can be found and that he would take her there to get show them. They exchanged mobile numbers and arranged to meet up, and when they did. This fucking prick raped her, clubbed her in the back of the skull and scarpered. He used a condom on her which he took with him so there isn't any forensic trail tying them to him.

His name is apparently "Joseph" and his mobile number is (UK) 07711801908 when I tried calling him he laughed in my face bragging about what he had done and said "Maybe if your sister wasn't such a slut, it wouldn't have been so easy. Good day, pathetic human" then he must have put me on an auto-block on his phone, because whenever I try and call him, it just goes straight to voicemail.

The OP photo is the photo he gave my sister when they arranged to meet. She's confirmed that it's him. Apparently he lives in Rochdale, Lancashire, my sister travelled up from Bury to meet him.

Please help...I want this fucker found!

No.

Now let's see some pictures of your sister OP

Prove you have a sister

not your personal army not our faut your sister got cucked

Sister's sharpie in your pooper.

even better.. show me YOUR sister faggot

he looks handsome. a gentle touch with the young ladies no doubt

Your sister is an idiot

Just go kill the faggot and suicide by cop. God will forgive you

We should find him and see if he recorded the rape.
>you know, for proof.

I only hunt niggers

Wow such edges guys. I hope your dicks fall off

I will try and help

I also only hunt niggers

DURR NOT UR PERSONAL ARMY
Doesnt work like that shitface
It wasnt order it was a suggestion or a cry for help you fucking mongoloid

It's Cred Forums
>wtf did you expect?

Your sister saw THAT picture and thought it was a good idea to meet the guy? I think she needs another raping just to fuck the stupid out of her.

Nice beard. Show us your boner.

do your homework and go to sleep

No one is gonna take this bullshit seriously. Just fucking give up already, you fucking autistic faggot. Stale as fuck.

Shit the fucc up you beta cuck autistic fag.

Right.. Look you fucking retard, Cred Forums isn't your personal fucking army to beat the guy that stole your gf. Don't start this manhunt bullshit cause dude jerked your girl off. Tired of this shit. If that shit woulda happened, he would be in jail already. Troll shit is troll shit.

Its probably fake anyway but... when did he mention his sisters partner cheating on her?

Dude, that's your sister. You stop at nothing to get this guy. When you find him take a bat laced in barb wire and rape his ass with it.

Take it to 8chn

-_-

Post this on a feminist tumblr and they'll gladly hunt him down.

Even if you're lying and you just want that neckbeard upset.

He can be dealt with. But bear in mind, I will use his phone and other means to collect information on you, as well. These services come at a cost.

Confirm that you will be keeping $550 USD on you for the time being, and I will take the job. There is a steeper price to pay for trying to skip the bill. That is your only warning.

Ok we ar not ur personal army but what you could do is get him on the phone again and try recording it so how and he is a type that wants to brag try to slowly getting him in to thinking that he's on top and you kind a hopeless tbh our kind of are but if you get a canister speaking about it and all the shit they did you might be able to get advantage and get him in jail

I'll take shit that you can't do for 500

ok

You REALLY wanna get this dude OP? Here's what you do. Find some generic, yet seldom used nudes of somewhat plain girls. Not supermodels, not bridge trolls. Just a normal girl. Then you make an account and lure him into the trap. Talk for a few days and then ask if he knows where to find any good pokemon. When he falls for it, make sure he knows to "be discreet" since you're supposed to be at a friends house and don't want to get in trouble. When he shows up, Here's what you do, while he's waiting for the girl, you sneak up and smash a bottle over his head. Once he is unconscious, slide a pocket knife up his urethra so that his dick looks like a microwaved hotdog. Then pour peroxide into the wound so it builds immediate scar tissue and he loses sensitivity. THEN you carve the word "RAPIST' into his forehead.

That's one way to do it

15 years?
delicious age
>10/10 would do the same

Put his number in a web browser. This should get u the carrier. If the owner has the same last name, that's them. From there you can find him.
Faggot

Quick shave and some contacts can make a person almost unrecognizable.

Love you op

Nevermind, I'm autistic and didn't see above post

you sister sound like a retarded cunt.

>steal sisters phone
>text him begg for the ginger d
>set up meeting
>kill him

Am I missing something?

Personally, I find rape to be hot. It conflicts me because I'm not interested in hurting anyone in that way, but some women are into rape play so it works out and can be explored. Real rape though, especially if the rapist is flaunting it and acting like he's the shit, deserves a real punishment. Ruining sex for the rest of his life is just the tip of the iceberg. If you really wanna torture him OP, abduct him, take him waaaay out into the country and chain him on top of a tin roof. Leave him out in the sun and heat for days, each day sprinkling more salt on him so he dehydrates and mummifies.

NYPA

This

how... how could they not find him with that much information. clearly fake

>cucked
You don't know what this word means

Not that the police couldn't find him, they just didn't have physical evidence to tie him to the crime.

kek

The part I feel most bad about is how retarded you're sister must be to meet a guy like that, she must of been dropped as a child.

Your sister is fucking stupid dude

Proof.
You have no proof.
This dude could be some random guy that you are making us attack, with some fake ass story.

>uk

he should have killed her, that disgusting gene pool needs to be wiped from the earth one by one