U redneck butthurt fags mad?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11309360/
strawpoll.me/11311466
strawpoll.me/11311743
youtube.com/watch?v=zKCFUbSmAps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hill shill

You wanna know their secret? They're ALWAYS mad...

you're wrong

trump has said many great things

he hears from people all over about all the people are loving the many many great words that he's used tonight

he was just endorsed by the monster truck association of america, which is just a great, great group (they stay at his hotel) and they do the most rekting of any monster truck group in the world

Trump reked?
What debate you watching lol?

Hillary gon get fucked

He loves it.

microcock autist

i wish i could be happy or sad. But the reality is they are both sucking and neither one is "winning" There hasn't been anything new that we hasn't seen in the last 4 months.

>i have a son
>he's ten years old
>the uh
>the cyber things he's doing with these computers--
>i think the cyber is very important

ACTUAL FUCKING QUOTE

You fucking shills are in the wrong place.
Take your asses to Cred Forums

kek what debate are you watching

If you look at the live fact checking on NPR almost everything they've check by trump has been a lie

This is your king Cred Forums....Trump....an idiot lol.

Trump blows in his water before drinking. Clinton shows no emotion but her blinking shows it all.

Yes but more people are tuning in than ever and hearing Trump's Turrets Syndrome manner of speaking.

>Shills out in force because Trump is raping Hillary on stage
Kek'd.

trips never lies

Trump says we need to get better at cyber...

>Trump's getting rekd Cred Forums

Obviously you're not watching the debate

I feel like at this point his only chance at redemption is jumping on a Hillary cough and questioning her health

He has the best words

He's very proud of them

>fact checking on NPR

A communist radio station thinks that trump is lying? No way!! wow big surprise there!

Clinton sold russians 20 million dollars in uranium and needs to be addressed. ...With Clinton as president she's exposing herself as a 'tool' for the 'New World Order' fascists attempting to overthrow America in order to bring in a world government dictatorship and martial law driven 'police state', the fact that Americans cheer for her suggestions shows exactly how far down the road towards dictatorship America has already come (remember that Germans cheered for Hitler as well!), the only thing keeping the Republic alive being what still remains of the US Constitution and the 1st and 2nd Amendments. Does anyone REALLY BELIEVE we'd still have the few remaining liberties we still have left without the 1st and 2nd?

total idiot supporting another total idiot . thats a real trump supporter .. only the uneducated follows trump

The fuck is that bullshit trying to say Trump was right about any of that?
Haha. Oh wow. You Trump babies really do live in your own world.

Trump wants us to cyber with him at his website

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG

desperation: the post

"cyber cyber cyber cyber cyber."

-Donald J. Trump, the 44th President of the United States

I put on my robe and wizard hat...

holy hell that was rough

he just got BTFO

Q: Why is your judgement any different than Mrs Clinton's?

A: I have much better judgement than she does.

"there's a person with a temperament who has a problem."

why the FUCK can't either of these fuckers form a coherent fucking sentence?

Now's your chance to make your voice heard:
strawpoll.me/11309360/

Who should win?

What's most important to Cred Forums is that The Donald recognizes that the cyber is very important.

>honestly this

he'll protect our cyber doing cyber great stuff

This

"shouldn't have his fingers anywhere near the nuclear codes."

seriously, the robots are malfunctioning. REBOOT!

I hope Trump picks up he really is lacking

Top kek

It could've been Russia.
It could've been a 400 pound fat guy in his bed.

THAT'S US!!! HE'S TALKING ABOUT US!!!

Are we watching the same debate lol?

Nice b8 you got me

"Nuclear is the single greatest problem."

Except he is lul. Also you forgot to repeat cuck 5 times in your post.

Come on don't be a racist bigot, op

keks were had

>what is reading comprehension

Not even what was being asked. He asked him "what makes your judgement now different than 2002?" then he fucking gave up.

Is this hard for you to understand or something

She's blinks cuz her eyes burn from the noxious gas coming from Trump

This post is a TOTAL DISASTER

I am a Trump supporter, but you made a very funny post.

I couldn't even finish watching the debate. It embarrasses me to be in a country where these two are candidates.

And the moderator is softballing them as fuck. They can go widely off the rails of the question, and he'll ask them follow up questions about the things they wandered off to.

Political circus, tbqh.

>what is world comprehension
Neither you, that chart, nor Trump have any.

Hillary has a cyber eye that right one is all over the place, it must be looking for those emails

Its good to see him get rekt. Gary all the way.

"The only secret is that he has no plan"
Damn.

Did you see her earrings? Those cost more than any of her supporters' annual salaries at a cool $142,000 US. Good thing she's here to save you from the wealthy and privileged.

That faggot never endorsed Trump it just dumped on your grammar skills, or lack thereof.

Stand up to bullies at abroad or home.....haha nice stab at the orange peel!

See this is just bullshit. Hillary has answered concisely and clearly, and has rarely yelled over the top of Trump and Lester. She is carrying herself well. I don't get how people keep saying that they're both failing. People just don't want to like Hillary.

Okay, he's talking about Japan now...

>this thread brought to you by george soros

Age / Sex / Birth Certificate?

STAMINA
>STAMINA
STAMINA
>STAMINA
STAMINA
>STAMINA

EXPERIENCE
>EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE
>EXPERIENCE
>but it's "bad"

>SNIFF

This is a disaster for Trump. His campaign ends tonight.

It's Drumpf Drones who don't want to admit that their Great White Savior is nothing more than a blithering idiot covered in Cheeto dust and this debate is proving how empty his toupee really is.

When in doubt fall back on the jewelry conspiracy

AGHGHGHGH IT'S OVER FOR HIM. HE LOST TO A WOMAN,

>Great White Savior

They're both White, moron.

>Hillary said mean things about me in her ads
FUCKING BAAAWWWW

This is your "god emperor."

ITT: The one I liked already won.

>Trump doesn't say I'm pretty
>Trump says some rude things to women
>Trump is a fucking pig because of this
>Wait what do you mean this is a double standard?

Trump is a beautiful orange you knucklehead.

Are you really this stupid or are you just pretending to not get context?

I cannot believe this is the Republican candidate

Czech.

Because neither one held to the format of a true debate. Debates go as follows. Resolution(question)------>Logical point from both sides arguing why they are better(ciatations needed)--------->counter points and closing statements------>New resolution.

strawpoll.me/11311466 .

>top kek of the debate

lol wishful thinking nigger

Hillary Clinton hates you, because you support her.

You're stupid and easily manipulated. She'll gladly use you, but she hates you for these reasons.

I really hope she wins. I want the Democrats to be the ones to pound the final nail in America's coffin. Progressivism has taken over both parties, but still... the Colbert generation needs to realize that Comedy Central isn't news after all. The best way is consecutive Dem administrations. We've dounled the debt, now let's keep it going.

Trump didn't even want to shake Lester's hand. This is the face of a beaten man.

Yes, but he was supposed to win by default once Shillary has a medical incident.

>I AIN'T SHAKIN' NO NIGRA'S HAND
Donald Trump, 2016

>Go onto Cred Forums see all these paid shills.

Honestly, he was biased though. Getting on the crowd when they cheered for Trump but not for Hillary.

>calling out blatant lies is bias

You can see in the way he's walking that Trump knows he just got beaten hard.

no it isnt you fucking shill

>He fell for the medical meme

>Calling out the crowd cheering as a blatant lie

Trump just seems like an angry loudmouth idiot. Hillary is politically literate and will win the election

He's walking that way because he has pneumonia, retard.

>Trump just seems like an angry loudmouth idiot
I've been saying this literally all election.

>facts = communism

ok bud

not what is bias is literally shushing the crowd when they cheer for trump but letting the mgo for hillary
or how about telling trump they had to move on but letting shillary go on for literally 6 plus minutes for a 2 minute question

Well that was informative.

TRUMP BTFO! HE FELL FOR EVERY TRAPCARD.

Ayy are we mad about things? Yeaa man.. shillary amirite boys? what about how drumpf looked like an angry toad. we so good at politics in Cred Forums

So Trump plays victim and interrupts Hillary every couple of minutes.

I'm pretty sure Trump lost this one.

lmaooooo

Let's be honest, you just wish you had a paying job too.

llel

>be a shill
>high paying job

Bet Trump will prepare for the next one. Wtf was he thinking? This was some kind of a show where he'd get to say you're fired. Might as well put this one in the Gore folder.

Illiteracy. You might have it.

>npr
>communist
Alex Jones plz leave

Make 50,000. U should be in bed u got school in the morning.

Lost his cool to many times to Hillary's obvious bait. Not a bad start, but he finished in typical Trump fashion

top fucking kek

Prepare? Script? Trump doesn't do that.

"stand up to bullies abroad or at home" Oh, like men accused of raping and sexually assaulting multiple women, who then proceeds to either threaten them into silence or pay them? Or like a women who lies to the faces of Mothers who's sons have died at their expense, and embarrass them on live TV? #goteem

That was like watching Muhammad Ali fight a kid with polio.

Your 'god emperor' got BTFO by a woman, and is currently on his way home crying his orange little eyes out.

How does this make you feel, fam?

lmao CTR deposits $8 into your bank account thank you for the business op

CNN is laughing at him. The woman he called out is on there.

Fucking almighty, Trump has fucked himself six ways from Friday.

who won? VOTE

strawpoll.me/11311743

Wow is that a lot in your part of the world?

Bruh that hair be real. Jimmy Fallon tussled it

"A man who can be provoked by a tweet should not have his finger near any nuclear codes." -Clinton

FUCKING REKT

dumptrump cultist

SPEAK WITH HANNITY EVERYONE... CALL HANNITY@@#&&*!

This. People seem to forget that history repeats itself.

Now that it's over, I watched on MSNBC, Either way, even before the debate, I fucking hate Rachel Maddow. She's a disgusting piece of shit and I'd love to see her in an execution video. I watched the wrong network

TRUMP BEING INTERVIEWED

SAYS GOVERNMENT IS WASTING MONEY

STILL TALKING AFTER DEBATE, DISAGREED WITH REPORTER WHILE WOMAN WATCHED.

>"did you take the bait"
>"cause she can't bring it home"
>"she has stamina"
Holy fuck.

Not a new line, but a good one.

His daughters tits looke great in that dress though...think he checked them out a few times...

you're supposed to be shilling on Cred Forums not here
don't get fired!

>ifunny

Here we go Hillary has to insult the working man. Ya Nor Cal Bay Area.

Fucking keked hard at that shit

How did that wax sculpture of Hillary not melt under the studio lights? Studio lights can't melt wax Hillary's!

kek

go to bed

Nah, I like Chels more.

>she kind of looks like Bernie here

Delusionfags are the best.

Can't wait for the Trump tweets that are sure to follow this performance. Wonder who he'll blame?

Wow, guys! Look! Hillary/Trump is rekking Hillary/Trump! Oh my god lol rekt

I couldn't stop laughing. Let's call Bill to ask if Hillary wasn't secretly against the Iraq war the whole time while we're at it.

That is Bernie you faggots

I watched, and he did indeed get his ass kicked.
I don't like either and won't be voting at all.

>THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN STARTED THE BIRTHER MOVEMENT
>BUT LET'S MOVE ON
Never change, Trump spokespeople.

Everyone...not himself, cause a big sucess, huge even. He has a grsst company.

I would.

I say godbless Trump then

not today tho

Not a bad start. Are you fucking kidding me? I doubt anyone sitting on the fence is leaning torwards Trump right now.

>NO ONE POSTING IVANKAS
come on

you've been brainwashed by the cultist conspiritard outrage boner. you've been jacking off to too many pics of trumpo shooped into an emperor or some other monarchic figure. at this point you'd be happy to let trump spray a wet fart into your gaping mouth, and you'd rant about how great it was, and how it should be considered the symbol of a true president, as you tourette's spaz out random buzzwords like "shill, cuck, false flag" and other shit you don't even know what means.

Depends on if they want to the world to burn or not.

You could get a job as Trumpf speechwriter!

He never did answer why he continued to deny Obama's legitimacy for 4 years after the birth certificate was produced. Lester asked him twice, and he sort of just opened his mouth and exhaled into the mic.

I would, too.

Spitroast?

that negro host was a cuck so nobody cared about time

>not getting a simple joke

I was undecided, but after this debate I'm leaning Hillary. Trump seems unfit to be honest.

Guys? Trump has a lot of respect for Chelsea Clinton. And he doesn't regret anything he said in the debate.

He was all over the place on that one. But since he attacked her on experience I guess we can conclude that she has the stamina that's needed?

Did he donate his lips to some nigger kids born without them? That's the whitest looking nig nog I've ever seen

Sniffed. He sniffed a lot. Like a come fiend

>Thinking a fifteen year old has a sense of humor.

Yeah, if I had to vote, I'd vote for her. He looked like what he is: an idiot.

not sure, i only heard the negro voice

Better to look like an idiot then to vote for Hilary and remove all doubt

I think his water glass might have been full of vodka.

HILLARY YOU DONT FUCKING TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB GODDAMNIT! oh well. even though she broke the rules, she didnt mean any harm.... you're still in the club. #METAPHOR

>letting your autism take control

Hillary tried to milk the race card not so much against nigs but a bit on muslims. But I fucking LOL'd at her shitty attempt to back like idk femenists? And women by saying trump called some lass miss piggy. Trying to suck in all the support she can get. And also haven't seen it mentioned yet, trump slammed hillary with that ad bullshit. 200 mil in shitty ads on YouTube that literally say "don't believe him vote me". He said I'm either winning or tied with you right now and haven't spent a dime on pussy shit like that. I laughed so hard

CNN is lighting up. Fuckin' hell. Jesus Lawdy.

Trump, you done it.

Toplel

>come fiend

>He has the best words
>He's very proud of them

and he says them more.
They're big, beautiful, tremendous, huge words.
Believe me, he really says words!
>Trump wants us to cyber with him at his website

I would be worry about the three niggas coming with some weed presents

>posting a mobile screenshot of Cred Forums on ifunny
>posting that watermarked screenshot back on Cred Forums

this is the extent of newfaggotry today

Cred Forums is dead

all that matters is that he gets rid of all amnesty for illegals whether they were born here or not. send back the whole stinking family and drop them off at the southern most tip of south america so they don't just jump on the nearest innertube and come back again. brand them on the face so they're easier to spot. if they weren't born here to legal citizens that were born here to legal citizens they have to go. hopefully he will check EVERYBODY and heavily enforce employment laws to the point that anyone employing an illegal will have their business license revoked. all he needs to do is focus on this and make sure he has competent people running everything else while he gets it done. as long as everything else is maintained without completely falling apart it will all be worth it.

Probably not end, but hes lost a lot of ground

Holy great baby Jesus Christ... I wasn't expecting much from him, but this was a fuckin' train wreck.

>Their God Emperor is a blabbering imbecile
>He's getting blown out hard. Harder than I expected.
>Trump is so bad at this. How did he even get this far in the first place?
>He has no business there, it's painfully obvious right now how genuinely stupid and incompetent he is

Yeah, it's pretty bad when even the people here can see clearly what is happening. Trumpeters will continue to ignore the realities of his pitiful performance tonight, and undoubtedly proclaim his 'victory", but the truth is too obvious to ignore. The man is uniquely unqualified to be president. BELIEVE ME.

There's a next one?

Of course he prepared, how naive can you be? He knew he was going to get wrecked because he knows what his weaknesses are. So he said he didnt prepare so he had an excuse.

well meme'd, my friend

God help us I think there are 2 more.

Obviousky, you're an idiot

Can't trust either of them, but the financials? Come on. What the fuck is going on in there?

Sounds cool. You ready to pay 25 bucks a pound for chicken? You know that foreign laborers are a huge subsidy to consumers in that tons of meat processing and farming jobs that rely on them. There are places where crops wind up rotting in the field because labor is short.

He is not showing up for another one

STAMINA
T
A
M
I
N
A

ITT: a bunch of butt-hurt mexicants pissed off cuz they will be deported for good and unable to make money here.

If you or someone you know is in danger of losing their job to a person who can barely speak English, you need to CHECK YOURSELF INTO THE NEAREST COMMUNITY COLLEGE

Mid stroke: the post.

WWF SMACK-DOWN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!
Best two out of three.

They're milking this for all it's worth. Who will be eliminated now? Find out right after this word from our sponsors. Stay tuned!

Hitlery couldn't do shit even with her nigger Lester the Molester helping her out - lmao. go get the field hands to do your work Shitlery!

Si I'm going to steal your toilet cleaning job, senior.

ebin

But obviously he spells better than you - are you some nigger going to Yale for free?

witnessed and kek'd

top kek

>illegals whether they were born here or not
Still trying to grasp the niceties of the rule of law, are we? It's Lex-Rex, not Rex-Lex.

kek. Take your pills, gramps. U get banned by your local Patch comments section?

>born here or not
>born here
Bro, do you even constitution?

How could you tell? Your tinfoil hat was pulled down over your ears and you were too busy reading "true 9/11 conspiracy theories" for the 57th time

He'll blame the republican moderator for not calling up Sean Hannity or Howard Stern mid-debate

ha!

So I didn't bother to watch at all. Did the two of them actually appear on the same stage at the same time?

Ikr

you don't get it. i'm not talking about banning all mexicans from the country. i'm talking about the idea of letting people vote and change the laws when they should have no right. your race shouldn't be able to become the ruling majority by trespassing. it's fucking ridiculous. if you get caught sneaking in you should be branded on the face and be permanently banned. we just need a system to make it easier for workers to get here and stay awhile. maybe we can let them stay as long as they register just like with a car and carry a work license at all times. if it works out they can have an advantage in getting citizenship as long as they show they deserve to be here and do right by us.

This has been addressed already. 7 federal agencies and the IAEA approved the sale of the mine. She had nothing to do with that sale. Idiotfag is still and idiot and faggot.

born here to a legal citizen. if i don't get it please let me know.

your soros owed android needs to work on her not sounding like she reading from a rehearsed and memorized script the entire time

The moderator brought up several items directly attacking Trump but completely ignored Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation. barely scratched Servergate, ignored the emails and almost never cut off Hillary or challenged her multiple lies during the debate.

Ironically, I'm sure that liberals will still whine that the mod wasn't biased enough for Hillary since he didn't help her 100% of the debate.

While he wasn't as disgraceful as some of the mods we've seen in other debates, anyone with half a brain could see that the mod was obviously helping Hillary.

>le soros boogeyman xDDD

I think he just wanted to watch the trainwreck like the rest of us.
He also didn't mention:
>trumps mob ties
>his bankrupt businesses
>trumps hot daughter remarks
so it was somewhat impartial

well how many congressional hearings have been on benghazi? answers are already there if you actually want to know them.

Daily reminder

1/16 bald eagle
5/16 transfat
10/16 welfare

hurry, make some youtube rants user, fix merica's agriculture

>servergate

What a joke....stop grasping at straws it makes you look weak.

You mean the media is biased towards Hillary??

Holy shit we have to tell someone!!!

>crowd cheers for Trump
>Lester tells them to STFU
>crowd cheers for HIllary
>silence

you certainly wasn't talking about that
as much as I'm struggling to believe you're more than professional minecraft comedian, i agree with you
european legally in the states here

what the hell is a minecraft comedian?

will be a Hillary +7 blowout election.

we can be more efficient. the cost of being over run by foreigners is exponentially higher than vegetables.

>>people not like me shouldn't get to vote

Pfff, HAHAHAHAHAH! Goddamn, please donate your brain to science

Bunch of 400lbs conservative NEET hackers up in here all pissed Donald fucked up. Fester on your dorito encrusted beds and weep.

She's still trailing badly in the straw poll.
strawpoll.me/11309360/

it's my country. what's wrong with wanting to be around other people like me? why do foreign trespassers deserve to be here when they already have a country? why should they be able to vote here?

>reddit poll
lol

saved and keked

Posting this gift everywhere

That's a neat jif

Gif* fucking auto correct shit

Cred Forums ifunny post on Cred Forums

kys

Do you often say jif ?

The social media shills are out in full force tonight.

Hillary, job creator.

It's also my country and you're a turd, also, did I mention wrong?

Not your country

youtube.com/watch?v=zKCFUbSmAps

It's pronounced gif

According to polls right this minute.

nice quads
but you're wrong

No, he's really not though, faggot.

THE BUTTON, GUYS, SOMEONE PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Legalizing hundreds of immigrants accidently, how tf does that happen?

>you're wrong though

Oh this is why it looked like Trump got his ass handed to him. TV bias hypnosis conspiracy theory.

BIGLY
THAT MAKES ME SMART
THE SECURITY ASPECT OF CYBER
TOTALLY POWERFUL AS IT RELATES TO NORTH KOREA

WOO, OKAY?

WRONG!!!

China

Mexico

Anyone else see it?

trump chump

I think Trump just lost half of his Cred Forums base by talking about how great his son is at cyber.

.... he done goofed.

Chelsea Clinton looks like mistress T google if you're not familiar.