So...

So, I found out my GF is a Trump supporter which is really destroying my life realizing she is a racist nazi who wants to deny immigrants their constitutional rights.

How can I flip her to support Hillary like me since I support equality without losing my relationship?

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/briefing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just fuck her in the ass until she shuts the fuck up

lmao I think you're the one that needs to change

LOL

fuck you for even wishing to support that old corrupt bitch. GEt your head out of your ass and thank your GF for opening your MIND

She should dump you ASAP.

She doesnt let me do anal bro, are you nuts?

When I found out she supported Trump a girl I have been seeing for almost 3 months now, I was devastated. Its like I dont even know her anymore. Shes like a different person to me who I cant even look at because Im so disgusted at her supporting an islamophobe who hates women.

Just break up with her she's already found a real man to fuck

Demand that all intercourse consist of her pegging you.

The role reversals will make her realize the error of her ways.

>Obvious b8

g8 b8 m8

This is some obvious bait. Please leave

>fuck you for even wishing to support that old corrupt bitch. GEt your head out of your ass and thank your GF for opening your MIND

lol nice b8

You need to find yourself a blue haired land whale that will peg you into submission like the numale pussy you are.

Bro Im a Hillary supporter you can read all of Trumps lies here live proving hes a racist who hates women.

hillaryclinton.com/briefing/

Im right and my GF is nothing more than a nazi to me but to get her back I need to make her a Hilldog like me who supports equal pay for equal work and equal rights for women. In America Womens lives are being destroyed by white males like Trump.

>Trying to keep the b8 alive this much
Dude we know it's b8 just give up

kill yourself and hand her over to someone that'll appreciate her, like me

>Just break up with her she's already found a real man to fuck
Uhhh Im a real man and recognize my own gender as Male though I do support LGBT+QW rights and recognize over 83 genders.

omg this sooooo much

#ImwithHer #Whitemenaresoevil! #iLoveitintheass

>I'm a real man
>Lgbt and Hillary supporter
Pick one
Oh u think your girlfriend just got back from Chad's house

Toasting epic Hillary thread!!!! Pepe and the racist nazis on this site who dont support muslims and respecting Islam should die!

#ImWithHer

Non residents dont have constitutional rights you fucking moron. Your "GF" should dump your dumbass. Better yet, i'll fuck her properly for you while you sit in a corner.

>Oh u think your girlfriend just got back from Chad's house
my gf doesnt know a Chad... But her being a Trump supporter I do worry where she would learn such hate since hatred against minorities and not supporting immigrants is taught, she wasnt born a nazi but she is one now and I just want her back supporting gender equality and womens rights because Hillary is a Woman.

>Trying this hard
Your girlfriend found a new guy that actually has balls just accept it

>Gr8 b8 m8

There's no way. She will break up with you and get a boyfriend that doesn't have a vagina.

NO.

Of course the Hillary supporter doesn't want to accept that they're wrong

fuck you for thinking donald dumbass trump isn't worse. you hill billy fuck

>She doesnt let me do anal bro
You're a complete cuck
Get a gf who WILL do anal

>Trying this hard

immigrants dont have constitutional rights nigger

Consider moving on. She is too smart for you.

>/Thread

>Your girlfriend found a new guy that actually has balls just accept it
I have balls as stated and that isnt the issue, the issue is that my gf supports Trump who is a known liar who hates women. I can check the facts live on the debate on Hillary's website proving Trump is a racist xenophobe who hates women. MY gf being a woman should support Hillary since she is a woman.

Buy her a strapon so she can fuck you to death with it

>Not recognizing a huge bait like this

>Of course the Hillary supporter doesn't want to accept that they're wrong
Id rather support Hillary than a known racist who doesnt support bringing in tnes of thousands of muslim refugees because they dont respect Islam like Trump.

#StrongerTogether

holy shit the bait is real

Alright defenitly baiting everyone abandon thread

Bait overload

>she is a racist nazi who wants to deny immigrants their constitutional rights

I'll take her.

Also:
>obvious bait is obvious

Still liked the taste, though.

it's e z lmao, just show her the debate

So she can support Trump even more

>
shes already taken, I just need to get her out from under a rock where she is filled with seething hatred like all Trump supporters who refuse to promote diversity and admit that black lives matter more than white lives.

u could either
> stop b8ing
> not be a cuck

>immigrants
>constitutional rights

Pick one!

Lol calling out trump for his lies. Still supports shilliary. Are you retarded?

there is literally nothing wrong with being a cuck

spoken like a true nazi who would support a racist like Trump who hates muslims.

Your bait doesn't work anymore cuck