No rekt thread?

no rekt thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
youtube.com/watch?v=w8A4CoKiAsc
youtube.com/watch?v=DkjrOssNAEc
theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you think that hurts

it's fake you dumb cunts.

The hell happened to him?

Nerve gas

I'm gonna get banned for this one. Too gorie.

You're a fucking idiot

check this shit out.

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

>butt hurt because Donny got rekt on live t.v

Imagining what that sounded like.

where is teh one where isis drops a rock on a dudes head

I cant be the only faggot ACTUALLY posting shit

its like DOOM

probably quite a bit

Its a meme you dip

oh my lord

jesus christ. did they cut his face off? how the fuck did he stay alive the whole time?

those screams coming out of the skeleton head were terrifying

wtF?

He didnt got rekt you fucking spic,that bitch just have that dicklover smile always cause her senil issues

A-Are you ok?

kek filename.jpg

Hahah fuck them jobless niggers up!

That's fucking horrible

Kek

The fuck?

Did he just deflate?

Little bit of that shit woulda calmed Charlotte down

Sad

Took me awhile to notice he didn't have any hands

Banned for life?

FUCKING HELL.
STEADY ON. I WANTED REKT, NOT SOUL TERROR.

And I'm done for the night thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=w8A4CoKiAsc

wtf

Eternal bleeding

Where did he say anything about trump? Or is that mind control.

A-Are you autistic?

Fabio gently girgled as the knives slowly continued work on his flesh. Many things raced through his head as "Sweet Child of Mine" cooed in the background; the last of which was how he would never again visit this particular Tijuana doctors office.

I don't get it.

Wouldn't the least tactical thing to do in war be putting your flag at the highest vantage point around for all to see?

what kind of suicide faggot works on a machine that's running?

poor donald lol

Glorious. Well done.

i have done worse in a accident when i was 10 yo and i didnt hurt , not a bit , but that might be because it destroyed the nerves

Ha I like how she just starts to walk off even though her bf is pancaked under that truck

he is fine.... *comes another one*
this guy was meant to die

>being this butthurt

Brazilian cops are ruthless

finally some quality material, bonus points for posting something new. its always the same recycled shit in gore threads.

Lets see if you say that when your family gets raped and killed by aztecs and kebabs, just look at the FBI list,its filled whit that chimps

trips noticed.

definitely hurts alot. The flesh is torn and jagged suggesting a rough cut. Lots of nerves probably got ruptrued. I would not be surprised if they had a bit of alcohol or narcotics before hand as that likely is inducing a lot of pain.

MOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSS MODS M0DS MODS M0DS MODS MODS MODS MOOOOOOOO0OODSSSSS MODS MODS M0DS MODS MODS M0DS MODS

NOT NEW FOR ME FAGGOT GET OUT NEWFAG

how cute, a faggot pretending to be an oldfag.

THOSE FUCKING MONSTERS

THEY SKIPPED SWEET CHILD O MINE

I cant believe where the world has come, they didnt even let Splash play his solo

youtube.com/watch?v=DkjrOssNAEc

Cut the radial artery in his wrist, you can tell it's an artery because you can see it spray back and forth with the heartbeat, this is not nearly enough to kill you.
You need to lose over 2 liters of blood to die, and the blood loss here is pretty minimal, the bleeding would slow down and eventually stop.

outlaw assault cars

ban assault cars

ban assault gravity

man, they would have made it if the truck didn't change directions, not that it isn't the scooter driver's fault though. just sayin.

"help me hold him down, he's a big guy"
"you stepped on the wrong side, motherfucker"
and similar shit

Final Destination level stuff.

theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm

Fuck. I saw many fucked up shit, but this kills it. Hands chopped off, Face cut off, throat slit and he's still alive...