How do you feel about white men who only have sex with other white men?

How do you feel about white men who only have sex with other white men?

what does that photo caption even mean

That's what they say when they're asked why they won't date outside their race.

They say that to avoid admitting they're racist.

I don't care. To each their own.

I don't give a shit. More women for me.

I don't

I don't date outside my race simply because blacks are only 14% of the u.s population and it would be more likely for me to run into a white female.

or... maybe they just aren't sexually attracted to nonwhite people? there are certain races i wouldn't really want to date, unless the person happened to be stunning. it's not because of a burning hatred for their race though, just that i'm not attracted to most people/dominant features of that race

but black dick look weird

is it strange to like something the same as yours?

/thread

50% of african americans in the us have hsv2, and 80% don't know it. that's a pretty good reason not to fuck any niggers right?

OPs a gay nigger, stay mad

So gay guys don't like any variety? That's all I'm getting from this picture. That and conformation that Tennessee has lots of fags.

That doesn't explain why they won't have sex with an Asian or a Latino.

maybe because asian guys are typically short and have tiny dicks? i like latin guys so can't speak on that but everyone has there reasons and just because someone isn't romantically or sexually attracted to certain races doesn't mean they hate them

You sound like a salty faggot
Seriously who gives a fuck? It's not your dick and it isn't your ass that's taking the dick
I can say with 100% certainty I wouldn't date outside my race and I'm not white does that make me racist?

they don't want to have aids.

It's racist and sexist because some might be genderqueer subordinates who only identify as hewomyn.

liking something more than something else is racist guys

i like country white bread, am i being racist towards the other bread?

fucking stupid bullshit, doesnt make any sense

I feel tremendous love for the members of our gay communities. They have been hurt, quite bigly I may add, by the liberal legislation they have had absolutely no say in.

>does that make me racist?
Yes