Could this nigger have been more biased as moderator?

Could this nigger have been more biased as moderator?
>softball questions to hiltard
>asked donald questions with false premises
>interrupted donald

Who else agrees with Trump on everything but is voting for Hillary just for the reddit and Cred Forums tears?

Wah wah wah

They were both asked the same questions

He (the nig nog) is a Republican, fucktard.

Hillary won the debate and is going to win the election. You all can whine and cry about building a STUPID wall in the globalized age and the email garbage all you want. Not to mention bringing auto jobs or whatever back. Please, ACCEPT reality. Global world now. And we don't need the Republicans in office, GOP is a dinosaur, and don't even get me STARTED on social conservatives in 2016.

>waah waah they asked him tough questions
m8 he's gonna get a lot of media bias and 'tough questions' if hes president. might as well get used to it.

It's a secret ballot, moron.

No. No. The plan is to keep the jobs here, not bring them back. Weren't you listening?

Hillary Clinton's record on the Iraq War wasn't brought up.

She voted for it, FYI. Along with the Patriot Act and pretty much everything else Bush supported.

>globalism is good, just ACCEPT IT, UGH

you should all write in osama bin laden

Because democrats have done a great job in Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, D.C., and Kalifornia. Please kill yourself.

Globalism would only be 'good' when and if we could colonizes other planets and trade with other semi-intelligent species. As long as humans are the only know force in existence, we need to have countries and boundaries.

if you want reddit and Cred Forums tears you should be doing the opposite

Nigs gonna nig.

>Trump questioned about releasing taxes, birth certificate, Iraq etc.
>Clinton given a pass on the emails, the FBI investigation, cronyism bringing on Wasserman after she sabotaged Bernie's campaign as chairperson of DNC
Granted Lester might have got to those questions if Trump had stfu and stopped sawing through the branch he was sitting on.

Soros is that you?

They're both useless sacks of shit that will sell all of us out. Stop gunning for the lesser of two evils and just don't vote. At least then you won't feel guilty/stupid for helping to elect a useless sack of shit that will sell all of us out.

Kennedy was the last. Every vote after that was a farce.

>

Everyone of theses globalist people, Obama, have "RUINED" everything they touch just like this liberal idealist Democrats do to Detroit. There is nothing wrong w/ helping your neighbors, but you have to take care of me, myself, & I 1st before you aid others.

Ronald Reagan was the greatest president of the 20th century. Period.

I have to agree that we will never know what the other questions were. Trump is bad about running his mouth. I hope they start out the next debate where they left off.
>Ben Shapiro 2016

He attacked trump almost as much as Hillary did.

Trump did pretty good for a 2 on 1, in my opinion

Why couldn't we have an independent that listens to facts & not feelings? Doesn't soften thier blows either. Also finally bring good ideas to the table. People talk shit & throw shit, but why not throw down a response to the actual problems?

You mean Nancy, lol? Your man was talking to shadows. Nancy ran shit according to some crooked fortune teller.

Nah man, Kennedy was the best ever. His head was blown off because he couldn't be bought. He was going to end the Fed.

Shut up. You're starting to make sense.

THE SALT MUST FLOW

Trump didn't do well?

It's everyone's fault but Trumps, of course. Did anyone expect that he'd suddenly start whistling a different tune after the last year?

>How dare he stop Trump from making an ass of himself

>Our vote will matter.
Hillary our new overlord has already been picked. Trump will get the popular vote, and lose.

Are you fucking kidding me? Did you even watch the fucking debate?

>ABC
>Republican
Wew-lad.

>Didn't do well.
Nice try. He annihilated her on the economic issues and ISIS.

NBC, faggot

>interrupted donald
what fucking choice do you have, the guy's gonna shit-talk to his grave

>NBC is any different than ABC.
>George Soros doesn't own both of them.
Golly-partner. Ya' got me.

Reagan's problems occurred after he left office. No one lives forever. Hillary's problems are current issue.