Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive a tarot reading from me. Ask a question or leave it general, or anywhere in between.
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, made up name) and you'll receive a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! These take time, so hang around after you GET and remind me if it seems like I missed you. Remember that you have to actually ask for a reading to get one. I'm not scanning the thread for dubs!
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7cQUMqNEPsg
archived.moe/b/thread/705559565/#705567599
steamcommunity.com/groups/hakureishrineguest
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Second

Thank you so much Reimu-chan for your reading last thread

~fred

I'm here.

bump, still wasted

Flopped.

Technically...

You're very welcome, and I wish you both the best!

Dapperdan here with trips

I don't even like Panty&Stocking, but that episode where Chocolat plays..

youtu.be/7cQUMqNEPsg

Sup faggits

That is some good watermelon
BAM!

Ooh, nice!

thank you for that link

Hey Lewdmu! How are you doing?

Post m0ar.

Thank you for the advice, Reimu. I'll take a look at that meet up site. May I redeem my dubs for a tarot on my near future?
Cheers again,
Crikey Cameron

very soothing song

Why you gotta make me feel.

How do I talk to qt asian girl who sits in front of me in my class?

Long time no see, friends.

That episode makes me hurt so much too..

Okay I got a new one

What was your favourite series that you have played from beginning to end (multiple games)?

Dead Space, I really liked this series, somehow the sense of loneliness between encounters seemed oddly relaxing, despite the fear of the next encounter, although much of the scary aspects got boring over time, I still enjoyed it when the game made a solid attempt to scare me or make me think it will. Say what you will, but I loved those games and would be willing to play it again, there is just so much I love about them

>jumps out of /bin/
boo.

-meowbot

hi mamizou hows it going

talk to her

meowbot
rubs your tummy

>Queen of Wands
An intelligent woman with a warm heart. She is admired for being self-made, having earned her standing in the world by way of her own hard work and talents. This experience makes her sensitive to the struggles of others she finds worthy.

>The Hermit (Reversed)
Suffering. Exile. Persecution complex. Being held back by limited philosophies. Being stubborn and narrow.

>Eight of Swords
The unfair treatment of others will cause you frustration, but it is a temporary situation that will pass.

Not too bad. Really should be going to bed soon, but I'm too used to staying up late, so meh.

By saying "hi" to her, maybe ask her stuff related to class, and after a while invite her to drink something with a few friends.
Mamizou! I've missed you, where have you been!

Your Sweet Roll im guessing?

My lurking time is ended bye everyone.

Mamizou, do you remember me?

(I-I swear I was only joking..if you do remember)

So I guess it's this kind of thread.
>episode where stocking dates shot
>

/thread

How start tho?

I haven't had to try in 3 years cuz last relationship, and I don't exactly know how I can get back in the game

AYYY it's been a while! How have you been?

This post is mine

-Sweet Roll

Goodnight! Thanks for coming by!

well, hello

-meowbot

Ill give it a go

Charlie

I absolutely love Dead Space! But mine was the Bioshock series. Even Bioshock 2 which everyone was kinda meh about. Loved all of them. Oh, and well, not sure if it counted as a series but I really loved Manhunt 1 & 2. :P

Hello~ How are you?
>Yandere Hikari
Plz yes

how about you go back to your gore and trap threads?

-meowbot

I'm fine. I had to study for some exams so I couldn't be here last week. What about you, Nep?
It's whatever you want it to be.

Well at the end of August I was in Oregon for a week. Considering living there in about a year or two. As for the rest of the month, I've just really haven't been on Cred Forums much.

Y-yeah, I think so.

Pretty decent, mang.

meh is still better than bad so woo

That's a nice butt.

savage

Thanks mate. Like I said before I'm new to these threads. So far it seems pretty nice. I'll stay here a while longer and maybe come back if I found this thread again.
-Crikey Cameron

Where's cooking time with Alice? There needs to be more of that thread.

What you're also counts as cancer.

Can I get a fortune for my calc 2 test? lol

Freaking out right now ;-;

Anything is better than bed right now.

How vague and uninformative!
Here!

Bye Renko!
You missed, my post ;u;
Oh, you know, nothing much since I'm usually stuck in my house.
I love Momizou even though you don't let me call you mom.
Our threads are scheduled btw.
Fridays I think.

Well I mean... they take preparation, so she can't do them all the time.

Ohh? You'd like a yandere Hikari?

I can switch back to Ayase just for you if you'd like. It'd be like the old days, you and me taking on the world.

The drinking getting to you?

So I made a song with this kinda

but i wonder what kind of hellish food it is

-meowbot

I'm diamonds, keep the lewd pics coming!
-Jg

Yeah! Hikari is one of the best pokeyman girls and yans are love.
*shrugs*
Okay.

Scheduled? That's nice! Can I have some schedule so if I'm feeling kinda off or bored I can drop by again?
-Crikey Cameron

Alrighty then...
How long to you want to go?

>user freaking out has extremely bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Cyan", "76".
fortune cookie says bad luck but take these dubs and consult the cards i cant see straight so yes

>You missed, my post ;u;
Sorry my bad, thanks

I try

Because that's weird. Also, check 'em.

OH SHIT I REMEMBER YOU NOW.

I would like to see shushi.
>
>Checking denied.
8 PM CST on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Also checked.

>Hikari is one of the best pokeyman girls

Agreed. There's pretty much only one Hikari yandere picture too, sadly.

That's the sign of a night well-spent..I think?

Ohoho, that panic.. I-It was really a joke..

Reimu!! I'm back from the shower! I tried using the foot egg thing again, but no matter what I do there's this one hard part that I can't make go away. Am I not doing it right?

ive been banging my neighbor for years. my wife kinda guessed and talked to me about it but i would always deny & lie. now neighbour is pregnant. when i tell my wife it is going to be bad. real bad. i actually love my wife and wanna stay with her and fix it. but i also wanna do the right thing by the kid. what do ?

Don't mind me guys I'm new around this thread , just lurking.

I was referring to you, Nep.

If you say so.

yes, very well spent

I don't know what I want with these dubs, I already got a reading and idk why I'd want another, but I'm also not sure who I'd give them to
-Crikey Cameron

>The Devil
The wisdom of the subconscious making its influence felt via one¹s appetites and aversions.

>Knight of Swords
Being determined, intelligent, and single-minded. Goals taking priority over relationships.

>Six of Swords
Improvement of any situation. Safe passage. More than sympathy, but help from others. Moving away from an unhealthy situation. Lessening stress, yet destination unknown.

The overall message I take from this is... you're freaking out because you feel unprepared, which is going to (or should) drive you to try to prepare as much as possible! Do whatever it takes, even if it means asking someone else in class to help you study.

Maybe you could review things on Khan Academy to make sure you understand them.

Snuggly the crow here.
You in charge of scheduling?

Reimu, I really want poptarts right now but there's none left and I don't have any money and I can't drive by myself. What do I do?

Brb, I'll go commit honorabru mitsubishi to regain my honor.
Just offer them, so anyone that needs them takes it.
Nope, the senpai over here is the one running these whole threads, I just like to help out a few anons here and there. Also, welcome, I hope you like it here.
No problemo user!
You brought this upon yourself, user, you fucked up big time. I'm not sure I can help here, sorry.

Hello Reimu! I've been looking for this thread!
I'd love to recieve a fortune of some sort from you, it would really make my entire day!
My nickname is Swiss.

I do say so. When are you going to start posting again?

A night spent like a king..maybe even a captain king! I love that picture. You owe me a night of drinking, don't forget!

Alright, fine. If I'm just posting things to get anons riled up, here. They might as well be me.

It might just take several sessions to get rid of them all, depending on how much dead skin has built up there.

Beauty is a daily routine sort of thing, kind of like working out. The more you do it, the better it gets, but the progress can be slow.

I don't know if there's anything you can do besides being honest, well-intentioned, and hoping for the best. You made your bed, now whatever happens will happen, but you can at least control how you respond to it all.

I hope you enjoy the shrine!

Moar bunny's ass
H-here...
I still have to watch that movie you recommended me the other day

Cute socks~

How do I get cute legs?

Yes, that is a pop-up book in that last picture

hey, i am just really troubled right now. i really want my old childhood days back, and i know that may sound pathetic but its true. i wish i didnt know about corruption, about greed and rape and all the things in the world today.

nice

Committing some honorabru sudoku?

I don't know. Whenever I feel like it.

Uuuh.. I mean, you mostly just have to shave and take care of your skin? I guess you could take hormones but I don't know how much that does for your *legs*.

i will be ready to drink with ya whenever you're up for it. except for tonight for i am about to pass out

Not sure anyone will care for this one but...

I am so far,thanks for the welcome guys!
Your doing gods work user.
2nd,more bunny rump please :)
-Jg

I like it, you have nice legs

~fred

Aaand finally as a bonus. I took this in town. I thought it was funny. So there.

It's a good place to be. Thanks.

Also, Reimu, could I please ask
>how will my sex life be in the future
-crow

Barefeet best picture

Sure, whoever wants my dubs can have them. I guess whoever replies first gets them? I'm going to stick around and mostly lurk until I get tired. Glad I found this.
-Crikey Cameron

Ladies and gentlement, Dan Gheesling.

Now back to bunny butt I guess~

Reimu, could I please have a fortune? My name is Jonathan.

Please let me have your dubs.

who is this guy
can i throw a brick at him

-meowbot

Cute socks, best socks senpai.
You! Hi!
Honorable Suwako.
Godly.
You I remember you from /waifu/! I love you Dan user!

That is actually super excitin . I will hold you up to that offer someday!

>written by asian bill cosby

gnilseehG naD

Not sure what to think of these? But nice legs user.
-Jg

That's a pretty normal feeling to have. Unfortunately, you can't go back, but you might be able to find some relief by trying to bring that happiness to other people's lives, or at least lessen the darkness a bit.

"Life is bristling with thorns, and the only remedy I know is to tend to one's garden."
~Voltaire

I'll never stop using that quote, because it's a good one. The garden is your own world-- the people, places, and things you interact with. You only have control over those, and if you put yourself to work, you can shape it to be whatever you want, even if you can't shape the bigger, collective world very much.

Okay mate
-Crikey Cameron

Thanks guys. Wish me luck Dx

Sometimes, it gets a little cold out.

Dan Freezsling.

NEP NEP!!!!

Dan Cardsling.

Name: Owl
I would love to have a reading, is there anything that sticks out in my life right now?

Take mine. I got them in the last thread.

archived.moe/b/thread/705559565/#705567599

Fuck I just realized I'm out of allergy meds (antihistamine) in allergy season. Send help >~<
-Crikey Cameron

as i said i'll be ready but for now i must sleep so goodnight.

Dan Skisling.

Checked , nice GET.
-Jg

>Swiss has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Silver", "73".
Normal luck! Carry or wear some silver to get a bit more of luck! Did you saw Alice's thread?
>Owl has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "White", "65".
Wear white panties as a mask, trust me, I'm a magician.

that's it
>throws a brick

-meowbot

Lovely, nighty night.

Oh, it's you! I've been wondering where you were.

See ~Neptune

What anime is that?
>Jonathan has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Silver", "10".
I'm sorry, maybe wearing something silver would help to change your luck
Lewd Reimu, nice to meet you.

Meet Dan Flagsling.

Wow, apparently it is easy for me to sleep when I do not want to

-Sweet Roll

aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>throws a brick

-meowbot

>very bad luck this year

Sounds about right. I'll try keeping something silver on me. Thank you though.

What do I need to do?

relax meow

Big Brother 10

Dan Greasling.

What are the principles of Shintoism that I'd need to follow in order for me to be Shintoist?

Nice to meet you Reimu , can I get a reading? I would highly appreciate it.
-Jg

Bah! Normal luck! No wonder I have so much trouble making friends. At least it's better than bad luck.

But if there's bad luck, that means after a certain point things can only go up..right? And experiencing the lows can let you appreciate the highs.

Also, you forgot to send the request.
Read the Op.

Jesus these are my third dubs. I might use them this time. Can I get another reading on my near future? Does that work? As in adding more detail or something to that effect? Idfk I'm tired-Crikey Cameron

I'll ask once before I leave for the night. Since some people actually did like the picture with bare feet, is anyone interested in a couple more? I-i'll ask only once, okay?

I'd love to see some more pictures of your feet, if you d-don't mind.

post moar bare foot pics bunny girl

Plz k thx.

Moar plz.
-Jg

yeah, though im not really a foot fetish kinda guy

I'm hungry!

More feetsies.

Things went better than expected.

1/3

You are welcome!
I can only give you a fortune. If you want a tarot reading you should ask the non-lewd Reimu (OP).
More feet!

2/3

3/3

Very cute

Absolutely.
Where are the soles b0ss?

Thanks user, could you please post soles?
-Jg

I'm awake.

Fortune reading it is than!
Loving the pics BTW.
-Jg

Mine? New kittyhose. I love them ^.^

>tfw feet will never be small and pretty like this

Why

>Jg has good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Grey", "15".
Nice!

Reimu what does having a vagina feel like

those are adorable

Cute.
:,^(
Back on action soldier?

Not much action about here, by the looks.

OMG! Aren't they though??! I absolutely love everything about them except that they are full hose. :P I need a thigh high version.

>small
Are you kidding? My feet aren't small! That's why I worry that people won't like them!!!

T-there. I took these just now. N-now goodnight.

Eh, I'm going to bed. I'll keep my dubs stored away as a screenshot and pull it out next time I'm on. It was nice joining this, pretty cool place.
Night,
-Crimey Cameron

Cute!, btw... I have the same ones!
~Reisen

Thank you!
I had a feeling i've been having good luck recently.
Thanks for the pics user I think I can see a little something down there!

Those feet are adorable! Sleep tight.

incredible

Well, if it's gonna wind down, I can't think of a better way it could've ended.

AH! I was going to get the striped ones but then decided on the solid black for the outfit I wanted to wear them with! Do you shop at Leg Avenue?

Don't forget him, kay?

best way it could end is by showing your feet too

Reimu, do you think my feet will ever be that cute? ;_;

What's that? Forget who now?

I agree. ^.^ This was the best night I had on Cred Forums since I started some odd 4 days ago. Definitely the friendliest thread. Thank you, Reimu, for the reading. That's Reimu, right? lol I'll get the hang of it. Anyhow, new job tomorrow, no late night for me. I'll be sure to catch you guys on Weds, 8pm CST. G'night all.

join the steam group

steamcommunity.com/groups/hakureishrineguest

you'll get notifications

Hrm... without prep time, this is the best I can give you. I-it's not much or anything...

that foot is so amazing

that is the best way to end this lewd thread

Well Anons I'm gonna head to bed , it was nice meeting everyone thanks for the fortune Reimu and everyone who i shared words with, and also loved the lewd pics.
I'll try and show up another time ,I'm new to this thread but you guys seems pretty chill.
-Jg

Oh jeez... well, thanks Anonymous! I'm glad you like it.

That's a beautiful foot! Thanks for the delivery.
-Jg