Shills and bigots aside, who acually won the debate?

Shills and bigots aside, who acually won the debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClFOt47H2dg
youtube.com/watch?v=abh00vu1mVA
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
wnd.com/2008/04/60958/
strawpoll.me/11311466/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump. Obviously.

When the majority of post-debate Cred Forums and Cred Forums threads are admitting that Trump lost, that's when you KNOW it's bad. Go to the catalog for both and look at the OPs for the most replied threads.

Hillary roundly destroyed him.

It's over.

I, for one, welcome our new Madam President overlord

youtube.com/watch?v=ClFOt47H2dg

>being this delusional

leafyishere

Trump mostly, but Hillary landed a couple punches toward the end. This was like a VP pick: boring, test the waters.

lmao on what planet did he "mostly" win that? what debate did you watch?

he was starting to hold his own in the first half and then he fell the fuck apart

it was pretty even, with a slight lean towards Trump. it was not a "_____ got destroyed" event.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

I know. Trump should stop using it.

Wrong.

Hillary won. But considering her debating skills far exceed Trumps debating skills, she SHOULD have won. What she didn't do was defeat him in a way that she should have based on her skills. So even though she won, she really lost.

It was kind of like a high school football team going up against an NFL team, and instead of getting beat 177 - 0, Trump only lost 35 - 14.

Wrong.

There's not really on objective way to put it. Especially not here. If you say one candidate won they the other's supporters will just call you a shill or just plain delusional.

Hillary Clintons body double defeated no one.

Not America, that much is for sure.

Thank you for correcting the record, user. "Everyone said he lost so he must've", we literally always have threads on Cred Forums and Cred Forums railing against him. Tonight is no different. Regardless, he did comparatively poorly.

Wrong.

Fair but even worse is that Trump missed some real juicy opportunities to press Benghazi and her emails. So not only did she barely win, but Trump was only one good answer away from destroying her. He will prep better and win the next debates.

Trump won the economic and military issue part of the debate.

Wrong.

>>Shills and bigots aside
...no one was on stage, it was 9 minutes of dead air

Hillary is under the four generation curse of Jeroboam corresponding to the Jezebel manifestation of corruption, signaled by a high place and a fire for concealing smoke

.being this delusional

Gary Johnson

pretty accurate

Will someone please call Sean Hannity?

i dont understand how you can win on the social part
i mean you either appeal to the sjws/feminists/blm and go the same route canada and yurop went or you stand against it and point out the facts

Someone get this faggot a dictionary.

Trump lost, but Hillary did not win.

>we literally always have threads on Cred Forums and Cred Forums railing against him.

Maybe there are a fair amount of anti-Trump threads on Cred Forums.....but Cred Forums? Are you for real?

delete this. How did you find out?

I can't believe he actually brought up Rosie O'Donnel. That is something most presidential debates have lacked.

he needs a thesaurus

To Trump supporters:
Trump won.

To Hillary supporters:
Hillary won.

In reality:
No one won; but Trump sounded like a whiny little bitch

I'm voting for Trump just to see if Mexico actually pays for the wall.

>bigots
fucking normalfags

amazing logic, you could just say it was a draw

I don't think he sounded whiny. I think she came across as extremely negative, and he was forced to defend himself.

Get off my stage

Hilary didn't even mention Rosie O'Donnel. Trump won.

Cred Forums love the shit out of him and i rarely ever see an anti-trump thread ever take off.

I hate them both. I want them to fall in love with each other, elope, leave the country, and fuck each other senseless until they die. But that won't happen. She won.

Trump win :^)

Nobody mentioning the fact Lester Holt didn't ask Hillary Clinton one tough question? Every question he asked was a jab at Trump; no mention of emails, Benghazi, or the Clinton Foundation donations?

All I heard were two people who wouldn't shut the fuck up and a moderator who couldn't control the candidates.

It's a given that the debates are ran by the democrats
no surprise there

I know. He especially didn't bring up Rosie O'Donnel to her. Bullshit.

Kinda this, in the beginning Trump won but at then end Clinton won. Trump had a better job and business debate but Clinton had a much better foreign policy. Tbh as a Trump voter this kinda halted me and I gotta say Clinton looked like a strong leader during the debate while Trump went round and round in circles and got red faced when she insulted him. I won't lie, I might vote for Clinton now, even tho she's a criminal

He needed to shut the fuck up and quit interrupting her. I can't stand hillary but shit, let the bitch talk.

Wrong
Wrong
Excuse me
Excuse me
I wanna talk excuse me

Gracias doc

Wasn't a draw. They aren't the only two candidates. Saying Hillary won implies that she beat Trump, which she didn't; it would also imply that she performed well, which again, she didn't.

i thought holt sided republican

also didn't mention trump university, which imo is the biggest trump scandal

I think we'll look back and realize he didn't do as good as he should've, but it's not the end of the world. It was well-done for the first 30 minutes, which is what most people watch. He made himself look bad, but he managed to own her several times.

If you go by how many times each one lied, Hilldog won, mainly because Trump couldn't stop screaming

He didn't really ask any tough questions they seemed like general I want the answer questions, but what's the point of bringing up emails if they're not going to prosecute her? Also he did kinda bring them up about the taxes and shit

Worth a watch
youtube.com/watch?v=abh00vu1mVA

He sure as hell doesn't side with Rosie O'Donnel

No one, we all lose with these morons.

what is wrong with your logic? yes they were the only 2 candidates in that debate, are you fucking retarded annd yes it is a draw since you yourself have said neither one.

Keep in mind I missed the first 20-30 min where Trump supposedly did well.

Trump got totally wrecked. He was incoherent, rambling, said nothing of any substance and made a complete ass of himself talking about how great and smart he is for dodging taxes and ripping off vendors.

lol im so heated i fucking used the wrong won.

This. The email and tax return trump came back with was awesome

>
I listened from the beginning, he had maybe one good line the whole event which was about her "30 years of exp" and "what did she do"?

KEK
>got me twice tonight

Can you post a picture of yourself so I can see how sad you look and how rotten your body is from not bathing in months?

For someone to win you need to have facts and logic driven retorts in a debate. Trump is so good, he doesn't need facts or logic. He can literally just stand there and say thats not true over and over again no matter how many times he gets caught lying. An old corrupt lady artfully demolished a human sized baby, but the baby can't lose because he's a baby and a giant white chunk of the nation would prefer a giant business-retarded baby to continued corrupt politics. The problem is the sensation driven Trump supporters don't get is that Trump would be doing literally nothing other than pumping up his brand while his 10x worse than Hillary VP makes the decisions. This is a giant marketing game for Trump.

Because you fucking idiot, she has been cleared in Benghazi multiple times, and Trump wouldn't shut the fuck up so poor little Lester couldn't get to everything. Blame your candidates.

Neither won. Hillary didn't take away Trump supporters, nor did Trump take away Hillary supporters. Only moderates were up for grabs, and if they're too brain dead to have decided by now, then the debate won't have swayed them.

Only one thing we know for sure, America lost.

The fact that there are so many anons claiming "neither won" is very telling...

That's the closest we will ever get to them saying that Hillary won

She was also cleared of violating the Freedom of Information Act, Whitewater, an investigation into foreign donations/meetings through the Clinton Foundation, and staying in a fucked up marriage solely for political gain.

>staying in a fucked up marriage solely for political gain.

I always thought she stayed either because Bill had really good dick or because she needs a cover for her being a dyke

>Trump is a whiny bitch

FTFY.

Really, it came out tonight so hard. For such a blow-hard he's got the thinnest skin imaginable. He's such a pouty baby. He literally got butt-hurt about Hilary's meany-face ad campaigns when his entire candidacy has been based on being a gigantic dick to all his opponents.

My logic is actually fine. I can understand your frustration, as you and everyone else in this country are mentally restricted to a this or that scenario.

The media won for winning all your eyeballs for rating you fucking sheep

>his thumb on the Launch All Nukes button
Tonight's debate showed just how easily Trump is triggered.

Clinton:
>that is a good question.
>here's reasons why it's important.
>here's how I would react to this issue
>Donald Trump is a towel.

Trump:
>REEEEEE IM not a towel. You're a towel. If I WAS a towel I'd be the best towel.

60/40 in favor of Trump. He's saving his big guns for later.

Literally? The only way he has a shot is if he takes a shot.

Trump definitely. He just had the best campaign out of all the candidates. I'd be really surprised if Hillary won.

im just gonna post what i said in the last thread

As a german all we hear over here is how bad trum is and how quallified Hilary is sopposed to be.

All over Europe there is a huge bias for Clinton.

I had not heard any of their actual plans for the next 4 to 8 years though. After seeing this debate i can honestly say that Trump would totally rek the american economy.

Giving tax breakes to companies and raising import taxes? it would be a desaster to a country that relies heavyly on import of raw materials for its industry.

also: does he honestly think that you can impose import taxes in the USA without risking to be taxed on the export to other countries?

Oddly enough most of the polls ive seen even the ones with more liberal leanings say trump won. I supoort trump but I think a combination of less than stellar performance and a relatively biased moderator gave hillary the win.

PS: Does he honestly think the president has any power whatsoever to levy tarriffs or impose trade restrictions?

The man is so stupid that he thinks he's getting elected Emperor of the US of A.

I legit don't care who wins and I still watched because I knew there would be entertaining fuckery. I was correct.

They deserved my eyeballs tonight.

To your last comment. Yeah probably. We control the safety of international commerce.

On point..
>+10 internets for you good sir

>not American

Opinion discarded

>copy and pasting his posts from one thread to another

Shill detected

Yeah- all the tiny handed Trump supporters from Cred Forums and 9gag called a temporary truce in the meme war to bot the polls.

Oh look everyone, a retard

I am not sure acutally, As president he would be involved in setting termes with foreign leaders that would naturaly be worked out by a huge staff on both ends. But even if he had nothing to do with the Contracts and aggrements he still could veto anything your representatives try to pass as law, can he not?

(srsly asking)

Do you?

Yes you have a military presence arround the world, but that does not regulate the trade routs. You do however posess a large economic power but that depends on import and export

Nah man,

i just thought you guys might be interested how a average person in a Country that is a NATO ally views the developments in the US.

Of course my opinion doesn´t matter for your election, but your who ever is becoming POTUS has obviously a huge impact on our own future as well

do a search on aircraft carriers per country. If that isn't enough then do a search on naval presence per country. This is why our banks our safe, this is why commerce is possible. While it doesn't officially regulate trade routes, it does give us a great deal of leverage.

That's the best summary of the debate I've read. Made me laugh.

Trump was a meandering, angry, blubbering idiot, and a liar, and it showed that he did not prepare for this debate nor take it seriously. Hillary was calm and statesman-like. In other words, the outcome was entirely predictable, but that hardly matters to Trump's supporters.

Trump will press foreign policy hard in the final debate and will then drop the October Surprise

they both easily triggered

Shillary detected.

Granted. But thankfully i cannot imagine a scenario where US Navi would blockade European harbours. And i also would not think even Trump would risk a military confrontation with china for a couple of bucks in importtaxes... He just said it himself, that the war in Irak was to expensive and should never have been fought

Bernie supporter, voting 3rd party in November. Nice try though.

It's a bit more subtle than that, but it's been going on for a long time.

Hillary won comfortably, very disappointing from Trump but there's more debates to come for him to fight back in.

Sorry about that, comrade.

Hillary was the "we" candidate. Trump was the "I" or "Me" candidate. Every time he opened his mouth he was talking about himself and how great he is. The narcissism is staggering.

I think Trump is on a level way the fuck up there

He's running for president. Not locutus of borg.

Sure it has. And with all the problems I have with Trump, a harder position against China is something i can aggree with.

But the USA will need strong partners to be able to keep up with China over the next 50 years. I don´t mean militaryly but economically. Which is why a TTIP (the trade ageement with the EU) is so important

I truly wish it was trump. But it was the cunt. He could gave won, but he missed all the great opportunities. I feel I could have debated Hillary better than he did

While you have an amusing reference, America is striving to be a more inclusive democracy. There only one candidate leaning toward inclusiveness

Don't think I won't pay attention to that pic, OP

Ho Chi Minh didn't launch the Tet from the getgo.

>voting 3rd party

Narcissists lack empathy. Bush fooled America twice by being the "candidate you could have a beer with." He was not a narcissist, in fact he was disarmingly humble, at least in front of the cameras. ( to the point where he was very easily manipulated by people like Cheney). Contrast W with Al Gore in the 2000 debates, the ones where Al Gore couldn't hold still and huffed his way out of the White House. Trump was acting like Al Gore in 2000, getting all worked up, sneering, etc.

That did not resonate with independents.

you weren't watching the presidential debate, then. He got smoked.

I think America is striving to dig itself out of a shit canyon of debt. Once that is complete we can concentrate on inclusiveness again.

This here's the Alex Jones level bullshit that will get trotted out over the next 48 hours to inoculate the faithful for the next debate.

When has Trump ever NOT sneered? That's his shtick, lol.

> Al Gore

Germanfag here,

I still find it baffaling that you live in a Country where the candidate who got the most people voting for him (or maybe this time her) can still lose the election

FOX News even said he got his ass kicked.

This is the same Trump who wants to continue the same loophole practices that got us into this mess, you dense fucking fool

Because we here at Cred Forums actually trust the news.

Fox News hates him. $$$$$$

This. He needs to prep if he wants to win.

The Electoral College is a hold-over from the early days of our Republic and it's never been updated.

He wants to continue affirmative action bank lending? I apologize... I didn't know this. You are correct, I am a fool.

So who said he won? Breitbart? LOL

trump is losing the debate.. my favorite part is where trump is like. oh what hillary said was mean =(.... trump has offended everyone esp inbreds red necks and people with mental illness. Fucking trump crying bitch along with his crying bitch supporters.. they get salty so fast.

Protects the interests smaller constituencies in less densely populated areas.

trump dick is little as fuck. only thing thats making him feel special a prostitute named melania she use to do 5 dollar tricks now she landed the right customer and married him.

But we already have the Senate, user, where states like California and Montana each have two Senators.

Watch what the polls say tomorrow.

ja, i get that. It is just interesting that the whole process, starting with the primaries, is just kind of unfair, and people in general could profit from some kind of reform...

You guys did forge the first new kind of democracy, one would hope that to mean that you could improve your own rules

Not going to be the 1st lady.

how is that? As far is i can tell the large populated states still get a lot more delegates than the smaler states

Nope won't be the 1st lady.

Trump lost, and made it worse by denying shit that is literally right on his Twitter (or that he said in the fucking debate). I'm so disappointed. He seriously needs to prepare better.

And what about Nebraska? Oklahoma? Where there's a farmer every 10 miles? Our bread belt, though taken for granted is an incredibly important constituency. The house votes with/for/against the Senate.

this ugly fuck won't be president. Hes already drown along time ago now just need to bury him.

American economists and market analysts tend to think that Trumps economic plan will cause a recession. Those who pay attention the most to the US economy have a tendency to support Hillary.

this ugly fuck won't be president. His little feet and hands keep kicking and his butt mouth keeps moving just need to bury him in sewage.

Only shit on TV.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

No one's saying it's not. But the point is that the EC needs to go, it leads to a system where the candidates only have to focus on a handful of states. Without the EC they would have to campaign everywhere, rather than just trying to appeal to Ohio and Florida every four years.

trump would place his ugly ass face on a mountain and people would tnt that shit right off.

He's a moron. Has it sunk in yet? That's he's actually just a loud stupid person?

Do you want a smart corrupt woman running the country, or a complete buffoon?

trump is a horrifying looking person and is unfit to be president good thing he won't be and hes ugly as fuck.

Well you have to realize, when stupid people hear someone stupid say something stupid, and they agree with it, they think it's smart.

He got his shit pushed in. The moderator was harder on him than Hillary, but he didn't handle that well at all.

He seriously needs to learn to own up to mistakes rather than denying them. He legit said that stop and frisk wasn't ruled unconstitutional, then denied saying that global warming was a Chinese hoax. It's right on his fucking Twitter.

Hillary went into this shit prepared, and unexpectedly took responsibility for her email shit. Trump needs to prepare better for the next debate. He's going to lose points in polls for this for sure, right after he was pulling ahead.

trump is epic ugly. he's a fucking troll 100% piece of laying shit. racist little hands fuck wad.

Trump, but only because he's a bit less of an asshole than Hillary is a cunt, and thats saying a lot because Trump is a huge asshole.

ok.
We all know politicians by now. And my question is: Is Trump realy going to do these things when he comes to power? or will it be just another lie he is telling to get into the White house?

If there's no EC why even listen to the bread belt? Just go to major cities.

only thing trump has won in his life is bankruptcy. He's good at losing money and being racist.

Chelsea Clinton looks like mistress T google if you're not familiar.

indeed. no one can just admit that their extra stupid orangutan in a man suit is in fact an extra stupid orangutan in a man suit.

Denial is a POWERFUL thing in weak minds. It's what keeps them from having to admit to themselves they have weak minds.

they say orange is the new ugly which sucks because the SF giants hate trump for it.

Okay, I'm voting for Hillary and have no problem saying you sound like a total fucking shill.

A narcissist could get off on duping the public and reaping rewards.

Not saying he is one, but his on stage persona proves nothing.

He is certainly a sociopath and a coward.

Where did this tiny hand thing come from and why is it a thing? I know napoleon got called little by his political enemies, but we live in a society that's more educated then that time.

He can dish it out but he can't take it. Classic blow hard. Just like any shit head loudmouth you'd meet in a bar.

Take a good look at this horrifying piece of shit.. you really voted for this garbage? you must have mental illness 100% medical issues. For all minorities that voted for him.. fuck youre stupid as fuck. he would line you up with your families if he could and still might do if youre colored.

You believe any macro you come across?

LOL, this idiot trump supporter just compared someone who made history and was very educated to orange little hands inbred red neck racist bigot trump. little hands trump supporter always trying hard but fail hard just like trump.. don't post anymore moron you just killed yourself.

in other words you didn't watch it.

My favorite part is when trump dumb ass was spending all this time looking for a birth certificate lol.. trump is beyond a moron.

FOX News is purest bs news i have everseen

I never said I was a Trump supporter. I'm just an international observer. Just wanted to know where this propaganda came from?

He doesn't even know how to do these things. He doesn't know how to implement them, he doesn't know how congress works, he doesn't know who he needs to talk to, who he needs to smooze with, what he needs to do in terms of favors to the right people to make things happen. He's completely clueless about how washington works, he has no friends in the senate, he barely has support from the republican party. He's going to sit in a room while the rest of DC gives him the cold shoulder.

oh you are a trump supporter. all idiots support trump and if you're not you're a idiot without motive which is just the same as a trump supporter. Nice try tho ;) but not good enough idiot.

it doesn't matter what is on twitter. Old racist working class white men don't have twitter and prob don't even know what it is.

Not enough young people vote for it to matter. Old people decide elections. Twitter is practically irrelevant. He can lie all he wants.

nice sentence structure. Thanks for posting.

Now lurk more until you learn how to write.

It's a stupid joke, probably feminists think they're being funny.

If all idiots support Trump, then I know he will win the next election, as it is an American election.

LoL, when all fails go to the structure of the sentence. Nothing concrete to fire back with huh.. just like a typical trump supporter no creativity just copy and paste everything ;) stupid inbred.

Before he got the Republican nomination, one of the other candidates (I think Marco Rubio?) claimed "He's got small hands, and you know what they say about people with small hands ... (hold for audience laughter) ... You can't trust them."

Then Trump felt the need to spend time at one of his rallies to address this comment saying that "Everything is fine down there, believe me" and the small hands thing just took off from there in part because most people find it hilarious how Trump can whip himself into a defensive frenzy at the smallest criticism.

? what ? lol.. English please that shit was very poorly written. Fuck idiot where are you from the south?

You can tell that Trump lost because if Trump knows anything it's self image and he was not happy exiting that stage. Sure he was smiling, but he was smiling like a business man closing a very important deal while looking out the window at his limo being carjacked.

He came out as "teleprompter Trump" and it took all of two minutes for Hillary to bait him into shitting his pants on split screen.

Thank you, kind user. That's all I was asking. Here, have some pussy and tits.

where we vote after sister fuck we gunna vote yeeeee ha

Probably more east from you.

Sure as shit not the south. I know how to spell my own name. ;) and damn well not a trump supporter.

Won't be 1st lady 100% sure.

>pussy and tits
Made my fucking day

I'm not in America. Are you thick skulled?

>winning at debates

>winning
>debates

Are you fucking retarded?

Didn't call you American moron.. i called you a idiot. Do i have to call you a dumb ass too.. and you don't have to be American to live in the south or to support trump you dumb ass. Fuck you're stupid.

He can veto laws, yes. But the president has absolutely no law making power, so tariffs and such are completely in the hands of the house and senate.

The only real power the pres has is setting the national agenda and being the visible head of state- so if he (she, haha) says we need to work on X, then there can be public pressure to make it happen. President is also almost always considered the head of the party to which he belongs, which means organizational power and the ability to get people together and working on policy or legislation.

Lrn2grammar and stop fucking your cousin. You're giving Americans a bad name.

Awwww, trying hard with the grammar. Poor kid nothing good to come up with OH WAIT I KNOW.. my go to is grammar. Ill use that.. pathetic trump supporters always salty.

>won the debate
This televised stage play bullshit was so far from a debate it should be nominated at the Razzies

>not defending allegations of cousin fucking
I know enough.

No one won, because they were competing by different metrics.

underrated post.

so, in your world, the hs football team deserves to win?

trump doesn't like immigrants but wants his male order prostitute immigrant bride to be the 1st lady and he like putin and kim il ? you trump supporters are truly moronic. I'm glad he won't be president.

Is a total failure and disgrace, literally man children and outcasts support the Libs

The same people that have won all the past debates.. The elite

Trump is a cuck

Truth

>male order

kys retard

Shhhh dat truth must sting like a mother fucker huh just like the herpes your sister gave to you inbred.

Nailed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po

>dat

your opinions are officially invalid.

MEOW?

You can't even spell right. Are you really trying to talk down to someone because you think you're smarter than them?

Trump literally suggested trickle-down economics 2.0, admitted that he exploited financial loopholes, and on the topic of not paying federal income tax, said "that makes me smart". He made an absolute fool out of himself while Hillary was as industry standard as usual.

awwwwwwww. nothing to come back with? Sorry if you can't read and you blame it on spelling =(... you might want to into finishing elementary school.. they have schools for special needs people like yourself. I know your ability to read, write and learn is limited there is help for that also inbred trump supporter. go ahead and follow along with your finger.

I never even said if I supported Trump or Hillary lol. I just pointed out that fact that you're a fucking retard who doesn't know the difference between "male" and "mail."

You might legitimately be retarded. Do the world a favor and commit already.

That's partly correct. But some reporter made fun of trumps hands back in the 80s. Apparently trump sent this guy a picture of his hand Every month for years trying to prove that his hands weren't little

I know you're a trump supporter you can tell by how stupid and moronic you are. You're a try hard= trump supporter.

Now I get it why it gets repeated all the time. Much thanks from yuroland. Have some 2d pussy from weeabooland.

I thing you mistyped a couple things here.

When the majority of post-debate shills and paid goy threads are admitting that Trump lost, that's when you KNOW it's bad. Go to the catalog for both and look at the OPs for the most replied threads.

Hillary roundly destroyed him.

It's over.

I, for one, welcome our new Madam President overlord

Fixed it for you, bro.

Yes I'm moronic when you can hardly form a complete sentence.

Please just stop. You're embarrassing yourself, and I'm almost starting to feel bad for you.

Dude, are you even old enough to vote?
Either way. You're an illiterate fuck who can't bothered to even look up proper spelling.
If people like you are allowed to vote on the US, I'm glad I have job lined up in Vancouver

Your vote is for this moron, it suits you moron.

She looks like a trap. Look at her cheekbones. I'd say male order is correct. I'd also say you're a fag

you want a prostitute for the 1st lady.. i guess she reminds you of your mom.

Did this retard really compare our airports to those oil money cities to make a point?

That's some serious edge there, bro.
For real, though. Your burns are something a 12 year old in Xbox Live would come up with
You're a fucking idiot that couldn't even look up which spelling of "mail" was correct and is desperate to appear like some sort intellectual

you're a fucking dumbass

>libby cuck detected
>implying libby cucks aren't the ones posting those threads

Trump seems like a complete joke, I'm surprised he has any supporters

You want this clown for president. You must be a moronic idiot inbred ;)

Don't you have to be 18 to use this website?

I'm not voting for a hooker and a orange little hand bigot fucking dumbass inbred. go fuck your sister.

Who?

I've been in US airports as well as European ones, not much of a difference. Who gives a fuck about Dubai?

who are you quoting?

keep trying inbred.

420 dude

Trump won. Hillary started resorting to the rosie shit and you could tell she was desperate.

I'm quoting true facts. moron.

Great idea why don't you all kill yourselves, you're bitching and moaning about which figurehead lied the most about what they want to do.
Just here to tell everyone to die

There should have been a thumb war at the end to see who really won

I don't vote. I never said I was.
You're just getting more desperate at this point and think that anyone who can see how much of a retard you are is a Trump supporter.
Throw your computer out the window.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

Feminism in action Cred Forums

I made an anti-Trump comment and you mistook me for a Trump supporter

And you believe any faceless group of shills that call themselves "fact-checkers"?

see an actual news article: wnd.com/2008/04/60958/

trump hasn't won shit idiot. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie and changes more than a women when she wants to eat.

shhhhhh just go fuck your sister.

Is this really how low you get? You just start ignoring everything someone says and resort to that?
Fuck, dude. Good luck in school tomorrow. You seem like someone who gets his ass kicked every day after throwing out some seriously weak roasts.

Assange is going to drop the mic soon on her bitch ass

Shhhhhh go fuck your sister inbred. shhhhh

Trump actually won. Hillary is a politician. Her words are meaningless. She had 30 years to do what she is saying she'll do! Why hasn't she done it?

Trump actually has a better chance at following through with his promises than Hillary, that I can promise you. He has more stamina, and a much higher work ethic. The man is a workaholic.

Sir, even though I am not him, at least we don't support and vote for a criminal. They have proven she has commuted crimes and when she threatened to off the director of the FBI, he suddenly dropped the charges. She launders money, as well as had people who've tried to bring charges against her killed. You, sir, are an idiot who should reread what a president does. Because you have it confused with a crime boss. Now go hang yourself for supporting such a horrid woman.

Are you inbred? Is this why you talk about it so much?
I'm pretty sure you responded to the wrong person there.

the only reason why you think trump won is because you're a idiot. Idiots that don't know politics and are only won sided didn't hear the debate they just heard what they wanted to hear.. you being a moron only wanted to hear trump is because you're a low form of worthless life. You're just stupid.. Hillary will be the next president and there's you morons can do about it. ;) I can't wait to see all trump supporters faces when he loses.

Shit b8

shhhhh go fuck your sister inbred shhhhh. go vote for trump red neck.

you fucking your own sister is bait? how so?

you have missed the point of that post so hard it hurts me, can you please close the tab and fuck off?

I already told you I don't vote.
And you already proved you can't spell.
This whole "ssshhhh" thing is your way of begging me to not respond so you can feel like you won after you come back with the same weak shit you've been spitting this whole thread. Well, you're in luck since I'm going to bed after this.

Trying to hard fam, you're mildly annoying but obvious troll post is obvious.

>arguing over spelling mistakes
>you must be retarded

Seriously this is some weak sauce, lurk some more and learn how to make it interesting as only newfags are taking this weak ass bait.

Found your sister shes not hard to miss now go fuck her inbred.

I wish we were on Cred Forums for this thread so we could see if this poster was an indian who genuinly can't read, an aussie shitposter or a genuinely retarded american

>He's still at it, you're currently replying to the dude in thread who said he wasn't voting for trump and me. I'm a britbong. Neither of us are trump supporters.

>yet you still assert we are with insults from a 12 year old

German newssites are reporting that trump got destroyed.

Stuff like "Clinton playing trump" pic related and "trump out of breath halfway trough"

German Media payed by Clinton confirmed?

>implying merkels government would ever band facts or out and out lie to push agendas

Nah mate, now be a good goy and go give all your money to the refuges in your town that have never been implemented in ANY mass sexual assaults.

wow wow, i just gave you sauce.. now go vote for trump and go fuck your sister what else you want? oh wait, trump supporters.. forgot just like to cry a lot. My mistake.. go head spray those tears everywhere and go fuck your sister.

A whore won't be the 1st lady.

Trump got b8ed, and Hillary lied over and over. So no one.

They watched the debate.

Pretty embarrassing for Trump. He was breathing heavily at times, was argumentative, continually interrupted--Hillary did none of those things.

She's a liar and a piece of shit, but Trump came out of that debate looking mildly retarded.

noice, not even mad, i just wanna see how far he's gonna go.

strawpoll.me/11311466/r

Hillary really fucked up on the racist bit. She had nothing.

Dont get mad at me, just because your knight in orange armor lost. I am just telling you what other countrys are saying.

Gary Johnson

>I am literally a britbong and have no stakes in this election

>you don't speak for every single other nation just because you want to

Well he went as far as ordering a prostitute and marrying her having a kid.. and you want to see how far a orange retard goes? he hasn't gone far at all. he just digging himself even deeper into a pile of shit where he belongs. Even the people who lived in his residence are voting against him because they raised the rent by a fuck load just because he doesn't have anymore sponsors ;) no one likes him esp idiots.

Thanks Don

couldn't care less about trump, was referring to the illiterate poster in this thread who keep accusing people of being inbred.

Well then, what are british news saying?

>Mister "Twenty-Shixshteen"
>worth watching
Get out.

no bias here, trump looked a little loony with all his fear mongering and lost his cool a couple of times. There are more debates so he can make up ground but this time around he didn't look that good.

laughing at the sad situation where the US has to pick between these two laughable morons.

Trump is a fucking clown

Yeah right. You have a good Day mate and a wonderful life

Thanks man, you too, and if your an Americunt, i hope it works out better than everyone fears with Hilary or Trump. With enough people working behind the scenes to stop either of them completely screwing up the country.

looking at the debate now, and wtf the crowds laugh? is that even allowed?

If everyone dodgers the draft like trump America would be a nation of pussies. vote no on trump.

Go back on your meds.

I don't think either of them did incredibly well.

They both stumbled and danced around questions, and while the moderator did seem to be biased towards Hillary, the questions he asked both of them were relevant.

You fuckers are clearly delusional.

nobody won. to win a debate you have to convine the majority that you are right and your opponent is wrong. at this point no-one is changing their vote based on some tired old lines from their opposition, so these debates are pretty much pointless. just giving the media more ammunition for spin and manipulation. that said, media is clearly favouring shillary. even here is NZ we had a half-hour segment all about how everyone loves hillary
and hates trump, how kiwis all think trump is an idiot and hillary is clearly the better candidate.

everyone i talk to in nz either doesn't know who they like more, doesn't give a fuck, is completely misinformed or prefers trump.
fucking bullshit theatrical politics, gets me REEEEEEEE

/thread

trump comes from a pimp family thats why trump marries a prostitute.

She's about to win. I don't like her but I fucking hate trump with a passion.

Hillary eviscerated Trump. It wasn't even close. All hail Madam President Clinton

won't be 1st lady. nipples popping through shirt still playing the role as a whore. You can't turn a ho into the 1st lady.

No one won. The only losers were the American people.

post-debate polls have Trump winning
>inb4 it was Cred Forums rigging it
The CNN poll had Trump ahead with independents.

And besides, it's not like there isn't a counter-Cred Forums rigging polls in Hillary's favor.

Overall, Hillary made a better "initial impression", which is why many trump fans were disappointed shortly after the debate ended. However, once you give it more thought, she doesn't really have any policies. She just wants to be Obama v2, and tax the rich people more.

She won, but only by a bit. Both candidates were bad, to be honest.

This is what Hildawg did to Drumpf

No Serbian gold digging whore in the white house. Gonna be Bill.