What durgs make Cred Forums happy?

What durgs make Cred Forums happy?

life

Kratom

LSD is by far the best. Real LSD no nBome shit or w/e

Life is some pretty good shit.

memes

lsd is incredible, weed all day every day dawg, mushrooms of the magical variety, and pain pills.
pills make me depressed but i love the high.

Lyrica and Cocaine

serotonin and dopamine

Alcohol and weed. Took some cocaine once

How do you tell apart the real stuff? You don't actually chemically analyse it, now do you? How do you trust niggers sitting in a basement to perform chemical synthesis properly?

I ussually take weed. crappy and friendly.
Today i tried some flowers.
This was 16 hours ago
im still feeling it and suffering a buzz in my head.

reagent test kit.
you cut off a bit of a tab and drip a reactant on it and if it turns a certain color you can be fairly sure it's what you want.

Intense denial
Sure is great

thats a good drug, right now im taking anxiety and depression

Huh. It's just that I read about lsd, and the side effects of rare usage seem to be pretty much non existant. What I am scared off is that if I ever use it, I might get fucked because of some impurity or something present in it. Does that kind of thing happen often?

Амфетамин
amphetamine

Доброчан лёг. Планов от Макакия нету, ему хорошо что двач лёг. Что же будет с родиной и с нами?

Drugs don't make you happy in the long run.

And I'm saying this as someone that's all for letting people do them if they want. My friend turned me off even weed though just because he's become a faggot that can't stop smoking it.

Used to talk shit about what alcohol done to people as a way to justify weed, and now he's done the same thing as alcoholics only in a way more expensive fashion.

>Does that kind of thing happen often?
no.

there aren't many chemicals that are biologically active at that small of a dosage. the only thing that can really happen is your tab is underdosed, and then you just won't trip as hard.

test kit, if it passes then it's safe.

Opium

Да, все норм будет, анончик!
Пока же нашли же себе приют здесь и на мелкобордах^^

Go on...

Gonna get schedule 1... ):

I have this shit down to a science and I'm going to share this with Cred Forums.

First things first, I take 3-4 shots of vodka. Not more not less, wait 20-30 minutes and then I vape a whole chamber of weed. So I'm perfectly high and drunk at the same time, shit is fucking CASH.

Wow, that makes sense from a logical point of view. I guess unless the producer is intentionally fucking up his product which is counterproductive to his profit, there is no way of having bad effects.

No krokodil?

Magic mushrooms

Smoking weed is actually less expensive then alchohal user.

It's 180 to 220 for an oz and an oz will last a month or more.

Meanwhile a good bottle of vodka will cost you 60 and mixes will be another 20 and thats just for a weekend.

Don't take that stuff

Marijuana, mushrooms, acid. I'd like to do mdma but I would go overboard.

I have a sober, baseline energy level and mood that is super low. Only uppers, specifically meth, make me happy.

Used it frequently but non-continuously for about 7 years

Addy cause I'm actually understanding these linear algebra and data structures concepts.

Vodka and vaping weed.. You sound like a groovy dude

2C-B and LSD together!

Lsd, mescaline, 2c-p

Opioids

I need to get ahold of some lsd

Медленная тема не нужна
"Slow" theme no needed!