Dubs chooses my research paper topic. Will post result and grade w/ comments; it's due Friday

Dubs chooses my research paper topic. Will post result and grade w/ comments; it's due Friday.

Other urls found in this thread:

act.eff.org/action/tell-your-university-don-t-sell-patents-to-trolls
act.eff.org/action/tell-congress-defend-encryption
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

History of germany

Don't write the paper

Racial inferiority of blacks

roll

Do a mass shoot out

a report on why you are still a faggot

study of the clinton foundation

OP here; these are weak so far. Come on guys. Here's some ammo, teacher is a catholic priest. Do your worst.

winrar

Pedophilia in Catholic Church

Well, shit. But I have to be able to do research on it.

The anatomical mechanics of human-on-duck bestiality, with emphasis on homosexual pairs. Include detailed diagrams.

Why God isn't real

Why the candidates didn't bring up how they would have handled the Harambe situation differently

Reroll m8

comparison of augustine of hippo to Plato.

I did this in high school. Interesting as fuck actually.

OP again; I have to be able to do research on the topic or your dubs don't count.

do this
act.eff.org/action/tell-your-university-don-t-sell-patents-to-trolls

or this

act.eff.org/action/tell-congress-defend-encryption

Artistic depictions of Mohammad. Do it on that, use visual aids and do a presentation. Bonus points if there are muslims in your class to get butthurt over it.

"Hitler Did Nothing Wrong: A Case Study"

or

"Substructural Theories: Subdialectic theory and dialectic objectivism"

Last essay I did for him compared Rousseau and Machiavelli

i mean do research about those topics.

but by all means also sign those petitions

Why Hitler did nothing wrong

A Comparative Study of Homosexuality in the Catholic and Islamic Faiths

Flat earth. There are some pretty reasonable sounding papers and shit on it you could make it plausible.

Ranking of all US presidents per levels of STAMINA

Analyze the King of the Hill cartoon and tell everyone why Hank Hill is the greatest man to ever live.

a research on why catholic people ruined american culture

The Truth Behind Obama's Kenyan Muslim Roots

Write about the oedopus complex, and why you have it.

Corruption in the religious system

Re roll for this

or HAND size

How Zionist Jews were responsible for 9/11

Do a paper on Wonder Woman cosplay. Turn it in while dressed as Wonder Woman.

Why niggers are so fucking stupid compared to other races

No Father: How Catholicism Created and Perpetuates Rape Culture

Win

top fucking kek rolling for this

Explain why the Jewish people are an economic drain on the world

DO it OP

Peeing in swimming pools. That's a topic, right there.

Okay, racial disparity in iq it is, specifically that of blacks.

I will show results when it is graded.

WINRAR

What grade are you in?

Jew Asian aristocracy

Senior , AP English

How long does the paper have to be?

10 pages

Explain to everyone why Hitler was the best possible ruler of the world

What kind of grade are you anticipating at the end of this class?

I already know a good amount about racial disparity in iq and it's effects. So this will be a cakewalk. Tough part is making sure the priest isn't triggered. Big time lib

African Sign Language

I'm an A student, but this might tank it. I'm going to try to possibly mask it as not blatantly on how niggers are stupid, but I'll let the data suggest it.

How do we find it when it's done?

Are you thinking of going to university after you graduate?

I'll screenshot my turnitin grade, it will show comments and final grade. I'm not sure how else I could prove it, it's not like a timestamp will change it. I'll see if I can link turnitin papers.

I can't wait to fucking read this. make sure to suggest viable alternatives to the problem.

Yeah, this is risky af, but whatever

Why 2D women are better than 3D women.
How the Catholic church promotes pedophilia.
Why Horses make better girlfriends.
How Hitler was really the good guy.

Yeah big part of class it rhetorical techniques, so I will have to argue a position, can't just be objective

Ayy, but early access applications are already going in by nov, no way it'll be found out b4 then. Paper will be inb4

You do realize AP courses are considered in your admission

Thats pretty hot, roll

I hope OP actually delivers. This is gonna be good.

Yeah, but they won't have access to my papers. They have test scores, transcripts, application letters, letters of rec. it won't be found out

Oh I know they won't see the paper, but if you don't do well... oh well it's your life.

Are you American?

Yes, yes. American. I will do well, the priest is an easy grader. Hopefully he will remain objective as he said.

Holy shit I'm excited for this. Any idea how you're gonna approach it? Eugenics? All the recent racial garbage?

Here's a free tip. Consider couching the topic choice in the major race relations issues unfolding in your country right now.

Oh, shit dude. Nice! Will totally use that.

Further tips will cost you, if you want them. Otherwise, best of luck.

I will probably just suggest that we are realistic about the data and stop ignoring and let the data influence our policy

I won't specifically say deportation/eugnicism/etc. he is too much of a normie for that

Haha, thanks Cred Forumsrother.

god is not real and here is why

Dissertation on the prevalence of homosexuality of OPs

Make sure you use good, reliable data and consider all data.

He wouldn't make it past the first sentence.

>It's 100%.

This is actually a really good idea. IF you're going to go this route, you've really got to dig for some good statistical resources. Some solid numbers and clever writing and you'll definitely carry some weight, especially with the average news story being minority related.

I have already had many arguments with my normie friends and I already have my sources bookmarked. All scholarly. So that should give me a place to start, and I'm quite passionate about the subject already

Thanks for the encouragement by the way. Wouldn't have balls to do this without it

I actually just thought of a really good angle that OP could use to make this come across as a legitimate paper, but I've already used up my one free tip.

How much of a traffic cone will fit in your ass- both sober and drunk

It's not a science experiment.

wouldnt know m8, ask the fags on r9k, they'd be able to post time stamped results

This thread really sheds light on how shitty society is; facts are a liability.

No problem. It's dope you've got scholarly articles in back up. I don't really lean towards this side of the fence but I'd be interested in seeing a well thought out approach to the subject instead of "hurr durr niggers".

pic related

> facts are a liability.
This genuinely made me use muscles to move the corners of my mouth up in relation to my face.

holy fuck the captcha was annoying

Rolling for this