An hero by sword, cuz I wanna die like a man

An hero by sword, cuz I wanna die like a man.

Suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ljx70Vun1lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do it you bitch!

Put the knife down, kid. Got something you want to talk about? I'll be here. Have a seat and let it out, bud.

psh... so u wanna be a man.... *teleports behind you...* nothin personnel.. kid..* *stabs ur stomach and u bleed* * hahahhaa your a nothing to me u r week baby manchild haha... *teleports away..*

right up the butt

Sudoku of course. Are you new here?

A man would just do it, not post here like an attention whore. You've already ruined it.

Seppuku is the preferred method. 2 slashes or more because you have no one to slice your head off.

Is this literal autism real?? Like, you actually type like that?? I can't tell if you're serious or not

Just fucking do it. You won't. Sissy, pussy, faggot. Do it. No balls.

I'm pretty sure it's just shitposting, but who knows.

You wanna know how to die like a man? Perish by degrees. Work to support a family for every day of your life until society, economy and expectation grind you to dust like so many before you. Give of yourself day in and day out until there is nothing left to give and nobody wants what's left. That's how to die like a man.

strip naked, drive somewhere public, take the sword and run at a cop screaming as loud as possible while waving the sword at him and do t stop for one second

is that a practical plus katana? also, see a therapist, not random scum on Cred Forums

It's copying a furry pasta. Pretty masterfully done too.

it's the sword of sephiroth. It was made for cosplayers.

I remember when threads asking about how to go out like a pro were followed through

first of all thats a shitty sword, i bet you paid way to much and its already falling apart. seconf of all. just stab yourself with it, get it over with

Take all your knives and forks and stick them in your yard with the pointy sides facing up, then belly flop onto them from your roof.

i thought decapitation was for people who hesitated

tie the sword to something sturdy then hang yourself on it.

>An hero by chinese cartoon knife. I wanna die like a fag

try doing a lot of meth. i once heard a guy disemboweled himself with a katana while he was high on meth. i could totally see myself doing that if you gave me enough meth.

It's sometimes mercy too I think.

Homo

this is a fact. only a pussy comes and cries on Cred Forums instead of just doing it.

The edge of your sword will break against the true edge of your soul

Seppuku like a man.

Try swallowing it and see how far you can get it down before you slice the inside of your throat and drown. Also do it in an awkward place.

Kek

Real men kill themselves with the almighty Tlacuache

you really think OP would have the fortitude to run himself through. he would probably only get a minor cut then call 911 crying.

There are legends of Japanese warriors who lost their small swords and committed seppuku by cutting off their own heads.

be a legend op.

You should join him, faggot

they killed themselves because they lost their sword? what fags probably all autistic.

If you're truly inclined to die "like a man," then die fighting. Bring your dumb sword and go fight ISIS - you'll eventually die, and you may bring a couple of those fuckers with you.

End it all right after watching my garbage self promoting bullshit youtu.be/Ljx70Vun1lo

End my life now please

Tru

wow! real cringe happening before my eyes ..nothin "personnel" though!

stream it

but the news say's your a hero, so don't um.. an hero

Lol he got no home m80

That's how to die like a mule, not a man.