Be me

>be me
>20 year old who's been with my girlfriend since high school
>had a good job and rented a house after graduation
>got seriously hurt at work, and my workers comp claim was denied and I was fired
>nobody would hire me, (not even the Air Force)
>Lost the house
>she's the sweetest girl ever and the pussy game is on POINT
>she doesn't break up with me but we go back to live with our parents until we can get out lives back on track
>my mom's a pill-popping sleep-around who's married to some hick who is stereotypical NASCAR/Football/Bud light.
>her mom's an overdramatic hothead who acts like she's reading lines out of a badly written movie.
>things are hell for almost a year
>be me two months ago
>girlfriend starts working at Mickey D's
>Used her as a reference and I get hired too
>grill guy
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>mom gets sick of me taking up the couch as the other rooms are occupied
>girlfriend asks me to move in with her family
>red flags everywhere
>nowhere else to go, Mission is full
>I reluctantly say yes
>Past two months are hell on earth DAILY
>I could totally move out anytime I wanted. Ive got the money for down deposits by saving
>My check is relied on for bills though
>girlfriend does want me to move out until the family is financially stable
>feelsbadman.jpg
>I love this girl to death
>Would sacrifice both my legs if it meant to save a finger of hers
>Not moving out despite soul-crushing insults hurled at me on a daily basis.
>Pretty much this family's bitch
>What do?

kill them and make it look like an accident

Love this chick. It'd crush her into FUBAR.

Otherwise all for it

Do you want a shitty life for the rest of your life? No? Live cheaply with her parents or your parents, get a better paying job, save up, then make the move. What's a few more months of your life now if it will get you years of happiness later.

Just be grateful, you're not getting cucked. OP. Now shut up and go make me some fries.

This is the idea so far. I'm just exploring alternatives.

>
>Love this chick. It'd crush her into FUBAR.
Nice trips

Sell drugs no bullshit

You're damned skippy

You guys don't have friends you can stay with?

Her mom monitors me like a hawk with binoculars. Can't leave the house without taking her little brother who would snitch me out if I even breathed funny.

OP you gotta hustle hard. Think outside the cuckslave box. How injured are you? Does it prevent you from doing any jobs?

Lost them all at graduation. People moved. And the remaining friends are worse off than I am.

Not anymore. I pulled a muscle to the point I couldn't move my entire right arm. Its better now though. I can't get another job because they're all too scared I'd lose this one if I even tried.

She is quite literally the only person I have.

shitty situation. atleast you've got user

>pussy game on point

Kek you fucking faggot. Kill yourself

But I've also got her whole family. I hear them talking through the walls at night. They talk about how this is more my house than it is theirs. I think they plan on kicking me out soon. Need a plan b as soon as I can. Gf swears up and down they need my check. But I'm starting to think otherwise.

Pic related.

>be me
>20

You think you're in love, but you're not. In two years you'll barely remember she existed.

I've known her for 4 though. I've been with her through some pretty heavy shit. And I'd be lying if I had said I haven't thought about it.

doesn't sound like a very good reason to me. If you really want to make it and stay with your girl then you're going to have to make money. mcdonalds isnt going to cut it

I live in a small town in northeast Arkansas. Not much here. A lot of people. Not a lot of businesses.

Her mom is hardheaded as hell. If she thinks one way, there's no changing it. And her word is law if I'm living here.

And McDonald's was a fluke. I'm lucky I even got THAT.

idk man, save up and move to a state with more opportunity like tx. Go back to school with financial aid. You always have more options than you think. Don't get stuck in arkansas op

I know bro, but I'm telling you; I've been right where you are now. It's going to suck for a few months but it gets better, it gets so much better.

Think about the end game, you're a young dude and settling down in your early 20's is a fucking nightmare.

You're going to make it bro, we're all gonna make it.

I think I might. I'm not that far from St. Louis. Might move there if I can get a decent job and a cheap apartment.

Definitely going to give that some thought.