The security aspect of cyber

The security aspect of cyber

Cyber is a huge threat. I have a 10 year old son and he is doing cyber it's scary stuff. I will fix cyber believe me.

Isis is cybering with my 10 year old son. My son has a computer. Elect me as president

I'm going to build a cyber wall. It'll be tremendous. Trust me

i was doing cyber like 10+ years ago

Fucking hell man. We have get the 400lb hacker to cyber ISIS and fix this quickly.

My 10 year old son is a cyborg. He's amazing
- Donald j trump

Samefagging achievement unlocked.

/thread closed

>the current year
>doing cyber

Absolute madmen!

this thread is awesome. im not for shillary or shrump, but this shit cracks me up.+1 internets to all posters.

Nah man this shit is golden

9 posts, 6 posters

Sure, skippy

>his thumb on the Launch All Nukes button
Tonight's debate showed just how easily Trump is triggered.

Clinton:
>that is a good question.
>here's reasons why it's important.
>here's how I would react to this issue
>Donald Trump is a towel.

Trump:
>REEEEEE IM not a towel. You're a towel. If I WAS a towel I'd be the best towel.

Quick to accuse of samefagging.

Not samefagging btw

We need be tough in our cybers! overweight north korean hackers are laughing at us! No respect. Sad.

Thread was closed, disperse.

Can the 400lb hacker please cyber this faggot back to mexico?

Their cyber is too powerfull! They are through our black ice! Bad.

im going to cyber you so hard bb

My son borrows my nintendo powerglove and fistfucks russian supermodels over the cyber-grid! Strong and so much respected

CYBER UPPERCUT

He once cyber fistfucked Melania. It was terrific. Believe me

Look at that little fella go. High energy and vey Strong in cyber. respected and Women want him.

very bigly.

Well i'm not saying it, but it's what a lot of people say. It's what i hear.

Fuck, he's hacked the mainframe by telling us the thread is closed! Sooper hackur...

Not even a yank, but your boy Donnie gonna get his ass handed to him by a fat, dying dwarf whore.

What a fucking clown.

The democrats have prevented African Americans from fistufucking Melania for so long. It's a shame. We are going to do better.

better cyber be must

No yanks here, only chinese uber haxxors spreading lies like global warming to undermine american industry