I don't know what to do Cred Forums

I don't know what to do Cred Forums
I moved to Australia to live with my partner but she's always so moody because she's going through hrt that she unintentionally treats me like shit. I have a shitty job and make almost no money, I'm on anti depressants and anti anxiety drugs but it's not helping. I just feel so alone and I want to die. I'm sick of running away from everyone and everything in some vain attempt to fight my depression but nothing works. Should I just kill myself Cred Forums? I'm sick of hearing it gets better because it doesn't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzEoYJEay9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

experiment with good doses of shrooms and/or dmt and see if it changes your life for the better

Find another girl that you can feel better with, if that doesn't work, go back to where you came From if things were more stable there

Don't kill yourself, faggot.

Things don't just magically get better. You have to actually change something if you want things to change.

God damn, why is it so hard for people to understand this?!

You made your bed, user. Now lie in it.

Youve been told to be mindful of those you stick your dick in but aparently all that advice people rendered was for nothing

But I still love this girl and she still loves me.
And besides that I don't have anywhere to go back to. My parents are dead and my siblings don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

>hrt

But I have. I left my shitty home town and even moved to an entirely different country but nothings changed. Even when I'm supposed to be happy and feel good I just don't. I even went and got medication but even that doesn't help. I still want to die most days

do it you fucking loser, kill yourself

How

figure it out retard, stop seeking attention

How is it seeking attention if it's anonymous retard

youtube.com/watch?v=jzEoYJEay9I

>hrt
>she treats me like shit
>she
>treats me like shit
My faggot detector is off the charts. Either man the fuck up or cut a head hole in your microwave and put your head in it.

Zing

mate, you don't need to do that, just go camping for a really...really long time...you're in straya now! whats the worse that could happen ya poof!

youre the dumbest faggot on here if you dont see how

Worst fucking idea.

Take some ibogaine. ibogaine has been found to completely cure one of drug addictions

I'm not a really to drugs

Its a one time investment to completely change your life

I don't do drugs so it's not worth it

why even bother staying with her, if she's going to treat you like garbage just dump her sorry ass

I love her
She's just dealing with a lot. She just gets bitch and she realized it and apologizes

>move to a desert full of retards to live with a huge bitch
I can't see how your plan could have possibly gone wrong

Better than joining isis