I think i just made a girl pregnant

I think i just made a girl pregnant.
I just want to blow my head out with a shotgun. What the fuck i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levonorgestrel
youtube.com/watch?v=tNd5cZ9lbM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

karl is that u

No this is Tony about to kill himself.

Well:

1) move to different country

2) propose, convince her timing is off and trick into abortion and dump

3) be a dad. It is difficult, life changes, but overall you will like life more despite all the drama it comes with

well tony whoever u are u got hands like my nigga karl so ima drop some advice on you
if shes nasty oh well, raise ur shitty broodling its not gonna ruin ur life like the jew media says it does

if shes ok then whatever try to maintain ur relationship and break up violently in 4-7 years like everyone else

Its called being an adult

Did you just fuck or did she just tell you she's pregnant? Former: buy her a day after pill
Latter: In a calm and non-forceful way, ask if she intends to keep it and suggest that to be rid of it early is much easier than later on. Lastly, you cannot control what has already happened so don't sweat it too much. Life goes as life goes

How about you man up and raise the kid, that is if she actually does get pregnant.

You kids really think a female gets pregnant easily? There are like 5 days in a month that a woman can conceive.

2) abortion not legal here.
3) i would hate myself too much to see her having a baby so young.
1) probably the worst/best option, but definitly not a faggot

I hope the fucking pill work brothers.

leave a suicide video and some teeth on the driver seat and crash the car
fake your death and move on to a new town and a new life
you can do it, i believe in you

also lil karl nigga the morning after pill kills that baby dead so dont worry

It sucks but talk to her. Try to talk her into abortion.
>but user-kun thats murder
Adoption. If that doesn't work either you can try being a dad, give it about a year because at first it's terrible, no sleep. If like me and not feeling it and moms a cunt, child support really doesnt seem as bad as I thought, but I'm low income. Move on with your life.

Lol
>don't bother looking for a body
>we found teeth in the car
>OP must be dead
>case closed

I just fuck her & i noted that the condom was leaking my cum. Shes 20 & im 23 but i have no fucking clue what to do next. Thx 4 the advice.

Top kek

Do it as soon as possible.

Aim low, the shotgun kicks like a mule.

get a plan b pill, its like $50.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levonorgestrel

I need to get one first.

its too late to take it if shes already pregnant i use to cum in bitches on purpose and make them take plan b after

cheers m8o

Just happend. I would still work after 1 hour?

You have to be with a girl to get one pregnant sir.

Yes you inbred aashole

look here you hick,
go to walgreens and buy second choice its like 30 or 40$ cheapest you can get or just plan b never failed me and used it like 3 times

lol your 23 and dont understand how the reproductive process works

get a telescope and put it on her stomach. tell her you're sorry but the baby has retardation. and she'll abort it.

Fuck you. But thanks.
I have no idea how to tell her.

Abortion, pills, or just fucking say to her "go fuck yourself if you want to save a child,i dont take it" We live in the fucking 2016 or you believe in the jews fairytales about sin?

coca cola enema works everytime.

Pay nigger to kick girl in stomach

ok you just want attention now, i just think you're lying.

No bitch. I Believe in judges & courts telling me to pay child care when im a egoist motherfucker.

nice

shotguns are legal to own in most of the world, don't buy too much ammo, you only need 1 shell afterall

tell her you are impotent and have been embarrassed about it, so instead of telling her you have been fucking her with a turkey baister.
The cum is from a local sperm bank, or sometimes when you are in a hurry an alley behind 7-11.

I need advice. I fuck her in this car, im inside smoking like a fucking volcano like 2 blocks away from her house.

Yeap.

Im american you fuck.

if you want to abandon a child like a nigger go ahead. tbph fuck your suicide, how would you let a kid grow up without a parent because a parent did not love them enough to accept responsibility? if you end yourself and other kids know this down the road you just made your kid vulnerable to bullying.

rip op's life

im with the other user on this one. crash your car but leave a dead pig in the drivers seat and still make sure to leave human teeth (since teeth dont burn). set the car on fire so the pig could be you. don't leave the suicide not in the car since it will burn put it outside.

destroy the fertilized egg or raise the result like a responsible adult. killing yourself just because your too pussy to take responsibility is terrible to her, and just scummy thing for the kid.
either way fuck you for not wearing a condom

Shit. How the fuck im supposed to get a pig?

The condom broke you fag.

still considering suicide? jesus user

How would the charred remains of a pig look anything like the charred remains of a man? Fuck nigga

are you op? Because op has a car that uses km/h which is typical of a non american car.

>a shitty one
>not using hefty

pigs have 99% of human genetics

ok so instead of a pig we obviously get a goose instead
good point user

Definitly not op

Do you all want me to upload a pic of the girl?

fix your fucking car that oil light jesus christ

Slip a morning after pill in her drink or food duh

Kek

When, if she's a white girl, blend up some plan b pills, and put them in a pumpkin spice latte.

The real reason for booster juice

Car's off you fuck. Theres no oil pressure.

Marry her, and be an amazing father like they did in the 1950s

congratulations you're a man, now act like one op

Be a shitty father to a retarded baby.

Google Blue cohosh

whatevs it's just a german pos anyway

I would kill myself before being the father of one of those.

ask if she wants to play slinky
then push her down some stairs

Shes way beatiful to do that.

Too late.

Not

Blow her head out with a shotgun?

>not knowing to Falcon Punch

pfft Kids these days...

Yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNd5cZ9lbM0

Abortion comes in a convenient pill form now. Tell that bitch to go to planned parenthood or be a real man and take her there.

Be a hero

>I think i just made a girl pregnant.
you got like 7 or 8 months left to pound dat shit with reckless abandon. cum buckets in it all you want. massage that preggo fantasy. bruise the shit out of that cervix. enjoy those massive lactating tits.
>while subtly convincing her that aborting or giving the baby up might be a good idea

if all that fails, then blow your head off when she says her water broke.

Just have the kid quit being a fucking pussy. If you're this much a pussy get the fuck off Cred Forums
You fucking useless sack of shit bitch. The kid would probably be better off without you. Faggot ass whiny baby bitch.

put on a mask and mug her, punch her hard enough to cause a miscarriage but not hard enough to do permanent damage

kick her dog in the face as hard as you can, and get caught urinating in the public place

You k ow of you dont sign the paternity papers there's nothing she can do

Sell your shitty cuckold km/h cabriolet vag trash and buy a manual manly car.

pennyroyal tea, black kohosh, raspberry leaves. there is a varity of teas that cause uterine contractions. if she is preggo, her to start drinking a shitload of it. no milk in the tea, honey and sugar is fine.

there was a picture of the original post, but i cant find it. google it, and good luck

...Leo?

yeah and the sooner the better
It´s easier than people think it is
it sucks that they banned the pill in my country so when something happens I have to buy it from weird people