Hey I'm psychic b. It feels like a loud voice in my head

Hey I'm psychic b. It feels like a loud voice in my head.

Ask away. Bit my mind frame is a little different from most peoples.

this is god. now start a new religion.

>Bit my mind
>It feels like a loud voice in my head
That's JESUS talking to you.
Get some lubricant, because JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven.

what is my name? i will even give you a hint, it starts with a

a fag

You likely just have schizophrenia or psychosis. Being delusional enough to think that the voice means you're a psychic supports that idea as well.

op the green stuff ur holding looks really wierd for weed. it might be something else.

Op here. People follow me and it scares me bad. Forget the deep web

Basically I can't control the psychic in me I'm new to it.

I don't need or want death in or around me.

you feel like you have super powers? people can read your thoughts? That voice in your head could be god? are you like jesus? are you the devils son? is it the devil? are you the chosen one ? can you talk to spirits? is there 2 voices ? male or female? do they know all your secrets? do people talk about you,even if its not in your head do you feel like words slip thru there mouth when they talk?

sounds like psychosis faggot, i have it from smoking too much bud while being under sever stress. i been take ativan and seroquel for about 7 months and its been an improvement. get help before it becomes schizophrenia.

kek

I heard voices. Sometimes I miss them tbh. They weren't always 100% terrifying and sometimes were civil.

stop smoking bud, you will start to see demons and the devil, shadows,spirits,people, hallucinations obviously

Go to the mental hospital

Feel I should add I don't regret getting meds. Just find it kinda funny(sad) that I could miss them.

i know that feel, its like your never alone and you want to hear what they have to say about your thoughts negative or positive as long as there someone to talk to. feelsbadman

This has happened to me, I wish I was trolling/kidding. I've seen spirits, I've had revelations/apocalypses and heard evil voices/laugher

I'm op. I'm a peaceful person. My life sucks tho. I've been here and there lately been hitchhiking. Not a good time our future is right now. People r crazy about elections and stuff.

turn of tv

I've thought I was psychic before. People treated me like a nigger. I've convinced myself that, spirits, the people following me, etc. weren't real. Now I'm just a pseudo-normie who fucking hates normies.

same i use to like it kinda cringy but i felt like i was evil and was the devils son,i got help,i actually went to a exorcism, religion aint my thing nor it will be because it didnt work. i now take medication and i look back and i see now that i was crazy as fuck. i quit weed and stay away for psychoactive drugs,tho popping pills like hydro,oxy or xanax dosent affect me in any negative ways due to psychosis.i smoke cigs to recover from marajuana withdrawal and so far im doing alright,

hey man i'm not sure but i think it is very possible you are the next messiah. what do the voices tell you? what should i do with my life to best help humanity?

My mom thought the same thing before she went bonkers with schizophrenia lol She thought our neighbors had microscopic cameras all over the house and that they were watching us. She thought that, if she lied down on her pillow a certain way, she could telepathically communicate with them directly or would yell at the walls saying the wife was talking to her. She claimed they were hiding their cars during the day so she wouldn't know they were home watching her.

I was afraid she was gonna, one day, accuse them of terror acts because they are Iranian...they ended up having to move because the six-year-old daughter was starting to have severe anxiety at all of my mother's yelling into their backyard.

I guess you're used to smoking shit pot.
Cause that stuff looks good

Don't strengthen the neural pathways of hallucination and delusional thinking. Be critical of the voices' existence, the thoughts of being psychic, and the spirits. Talk yourself out of believing in them until you really believe it and then start ignoring any thoughts, hallucinations, delusions about it and it will go away. If not, take anti-psychotics or sedatives and try again.

I dunno, it looks very leafy and not at all dense with buds like top-tier pot to me. The color is also strange (very green, without any gray shimmer from the trichs), but that could be the camera or something.

It's obviously not brickweed, but it doesn't look like the good commercial stuff or a well-tended named strain. Maybe it's an outdoor strain? Or homegrown in a prohibition area?

Anyway it looks like maybe you are the one who gets bad weed, son.

Isn't that paranoia?

This.
I don' see any thc crystals and it should not be completely green. Where are the slightly brown pistils?

Is that what the flowers look like if harvested before allowed to fully mature?