Donald Trump's Entire Vocabulary:

Donald Trump's Entire Vocabulary:

Incredible, Unbelievable, Terrible

He is smarter, richer, has hotter women, and owns more cool stuff than you will ever have.

Loser.

Why not? Do you know how stupid most americans are?

Don't forget "Wrong."

bingo :^)

>and I'm every proud of that

China

cool story. I was paid to support Clinton to, but took their money and downloaded there files of all the other shills. Which one are you?

I have the best vocabulary, every everybody knows it, where going to make sure the English vocabulary is the only vocabulary in America and we're I'm going to get it done in my first 80 days.

traitor

"Towday I hab bery bad day :( Hilary clintok say mean things make me sad and I cwy" - Dolan J Twamp

We all i have bad days Donald. Go to bed. kek

And I all ready sent the files to DCleaks.

>tremendous

Low quality bait Rajeesh.

"LOL DUDES HE'S SPELLING LIKE A CHILD AS A JOKE! OH MY GOD! OH GOD! THAT'S FUCKING FUNNY" Then in his own statement he spells like an Autistic. K. Just an autistic fuck making fun of a billionaire who is opposing a lying and completely corrupt fuck. Nothing but a complete shill to see here folks.

Is someones TEMPERAMENT BUSTED?

Look at his vocabulary before he decided to run in 2016. He's putting on an act, he struggles to only use small, easy to understand words so the undereducated masses will love him. Look at how often he stumbles and almost says larger words, when he does he almost always turns them into talking points for optimum impact.

But then you don't care as long as those sweet CorrectTheRecord $s keep rolling in.

Don't forget "bigly".

He actually said that tonight. Vocabulary of a 4th grader, at best.

Myself and my entire extended family are voting for him, so theres 400 to however many shitposters there are in this thread....34? Lol deal with it

MEOW

400? Is that everybody in the Ozarks, Clem?