Trump won. He was an alpha. She came off as a smug cunt

Trump won. He was an alpha. She came off as a smug cunt.

All you fags saying she won are fucking delusional.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Cred
npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/fact-check-first-presidential-debate?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160926
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54oj6f/centipedes_you_know_what_to_dolist_of_all/?st=ITKXNCGK&sh=72e3268f
twitter.com/Trump2016News/status/780601040596893696
npr.org/2012/01/10/144974110/political-fact-checking-under-fire
usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're saying she won because she sounded like a practiced politician and he didn't.

This debate changes nothing. Nobody is changing their vote after this.

He came off as a brash asshole
She came off as lying smug cunt

Dont even worry user, CTR is in full force right now, they're recovering from the butthurt that all the polls have trump in the lead.

Drumpf came off as a petulant child who couldnt wait his turn like a spoiled little valley girl who always promised to give it up but never did and got raped!

Was voting trump but now i'm going shill after his horrible performance

"DAE drumpf xDDDDDDDDDDD"

lel what debate were yall watchin

trump did horribly

i dont think it ll change much with the people but he did not win that debate

alpha's tell dumb lying cunts to shut up. Alpha's interrupt dumb bitches in general.

What would I expect from some piece of shit beta fag that wants to suck off grannies teet.

While she grins and giggles

it wasn't horrible faggot.

no, wrong, She just grinned like a moonbat and lied.

A lot of people are changing their votes after Trump's clown show tonight. You Trumpanzees are a special kind of stupid.

I wanna see those polls, every trumpfags talk about it.

Drumpf is no alpha, Drumpf is just a bitch who has money!

k bud

sweet dreams

every poll says he won

yeah, no, that isn't true at all.

uh huh night buttercup

Literally no one who was previously a Trump supporter will vote Clinton. You have to be a shill to say this. Clinton has soft support. Trump has hard support. Literally no ones vote has changed other than maybe a few independents and even that probably shifted towards trump.

those polls are botted by triggered drumpsters. Bernie won all the online polls as well and we all know what happened to him.

CTR is full effect. I am discussing how I am about how unloaded thousands of files of CTR via DCleaks. Tomorrow huge dump will be available to sift through.

Full dox.

of EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

Yeah he got the election stolen from him. That's what happened.

uh huh.....

They rigged the election against him. yeah, we all know that. We have seen the fucking emails dipshit.

>every poll says he won
Yeah well show me, that's what I was saying

Precisely. Prepare your trumpkin for sodemization faggot.

And he saved the Emails, Benghazi and the Clinton foundation for next time.

So like......meow?

i will say trump flopped at this. clinton had the experience on how to handle the atmosphere, and trump could have done a lot better.

not changing my vote though, i want trump to get in there and run this country like a business, making people who suck at their job accountable, and make it not run at such a huge fucking deficite. i want my mom to stop being fined because she cant afford health care, and i know shillary will just make it worse.

google that shit nigger. It's sertiously EVERY single poll

even slate

feyg

We will see how your beloved Shillary is when the next leak comes out and she has a seizure on stage like the fucking spastic she is.

I'm fully shill after that performance. God Trump was painful to listen to. His inexperience reeeally looked obvious and he sounded completely silly by the end.

>Trumpfags on suicide watch

Babylon has fallen! The values your hold dear are meaningless! The Meme is dead!

Shill Dog don't play games faggot. You'd be wise to get with the fucking program and pull drumpfs 2 inch out your anus.

Lel let's see dem tax records

I'd bet anything he has big ties with Chinese construction companies

Those "She's been rebuilding China!!!" comments are gonna bite him here

yeah not Russia. I bet you are right about China though.

useless spic

If only tax returns and emails were a new issue one candidate might have actually won. Too bad literally nothing happened.

Vote trump or else

This. The orangutan fuckers should just hang themselves in shame.

I've seen equal numbers of polls saying one or the other won, I'm not fucking joking.

They where both shit. The whole thing was a shit show...but Hillary was less shittier

Correcting The Record

I haven't been in here in a while, and I just realized that's the CTR meme I've been seeing lately. What does it mean exactly? Serious question.

It is a PAC that pays shills to pretend to be hillary supporters and create mass amounts of fake profiles and constantly flame and troll trump supporters and as many websites as possible.

Huge data doc dump tomorrow showing money being funneled by HRC campaign and paying foreign agents blatant violations of FEC.

>pretend to be hillary supporters and create mass amounts of fake profiles and constantly flame and troll trump supporters and as many websites as possible
Trumps supporters do that too, but they're not paid. They're basically cucks if you ask me.

All those who say that Trump is an asshole: remember everyone who is alpha is called an asshole by beta cucks and you fucking know it. If you are a democrat = you are a cuck or simply don't know shiet about politics, economy or anatomy.

You could also say you're delusional for thinking he won.

That said, I didn't watch the debate nor do I give a fuck. Whoever wins this election we all lose.

PRAISE K E K

>everyone who is alpha is called an asshole by beta cucks
REAL alpha males inspire respect, not disdain. Trump isn't an asshole, he's a clown.

Anyone that votes for either of these two shitbags is un-american.

Trump is a clinical case retard.
Anyone who participates in the general election is a clinical case retard.
You are all retarded.
Eat rusty nails

God fucking dammit. After this debate I'm going to be seen as a retard by everyone for having supported Trump until today.

kek at your stupidity

Trump was actively lying in incredibly obvious ways.

Trump lost this so hard, I honestly am almost surprised you guys are still trying to put on this facade.

Hillary would have to do so much and say so much to actually get me to want to vote for her.

The only reason we did debates back in the day was because it was one of the 2 forms of media, radio or TV.

Now we have the internet and twitter, everyone SHOULD have made up their mind already, if not then they're a retard.

>Hillary (the actual by definition the sexist bigot) who says Trump (a by definition an equalist) has the deplorable vote

All polls are rigged by Cred Forumsros lol. Hilary is your next president whether you like it or not.

trump supporters on suicide watch after the debate

Where could I see this debate on YouTube ? I missed it.

/thread

Correcting The Record

Your dox are being dumped tomorrow

So sorry

boards.Cred Forums.org/b/thread/705591431#top

I dont know much about the elections but why are the majority of news sites favouring Hillary? She seems like a crazy ass bitch

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

Because you dont know much about elections and browse Cred Forums for your news

They're both terrible shiteaters but Trump told more blatant lies tonight npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/fact-check-first-presidential-debate?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160926

In a pack of dogs, the yippiest, whiniest, loudest dog is not the alpha. Trump was a yippy little doggie tonight.

It's true that 90% of voters have already made up their minds. What isn't true is that it didn't change anything.

It's a question of which candidate did a better job of inspiring their supporters to actually get out and vote.

I'm a registered libertarian. I was inspired to get out and vote for Trump. Hitlery is the establishment. Trump is more likely to shake things up.

lol youre absolutely delusional.

Correcting The Record.

everyone is onto you and you dox are being dumped tomorrow.

have fun. Hope the money was worth it.

cool story bro. Check dcleaks.com tomorrow. have fun fam.

So basically anyone who has a different opinion from you.

And I should care why?

Pretty original fam

I dont browse Cred Forums for my news dick head, who can take any news site/source seriously anymore

The first debate hardly ever change much in people's made up mind. We'll have to wait.

Where do you get it than? Not evem trying to troll

nope, I was paid to do the same thing. I just have a concsious and you don't. There wasn't this many vocal Clinton supporters until CTR came on the scene and it really has heated up lately because they are paying more people. So, I decided to upload all their files and low and behold, what do you know, Hillary is funneling money into CTR and that money is going to all sorts of people, like foreign nationals. all of which is a blatant violation of FEC law.

Try not to hold back your tears child. It will only make the pain more unbearable.

There is no Meme! Pepe lied to us.

why are these the exact programmed response used when I was being paid by CTR? wow, so weird.

This butthurt is majestic

Lmao you fucking retard. You quote me even though I made it pretty clear I hate both candidates.

>durrr hurr dox hurrr buzzwords durrr Hilary shill

We need a screening process to get rid of all the rejects

>CTR
Clear Trump's Rep

When I wake up in the morning and feel autistic for staying up too late, I'll remember this and smile.

I really hope youre not a troll, I hope youre actually this stupid

The fuck are you on? Programmed responses? lolk. I wasn't a shill, but I still don't give a fuck if you 'dox' me. In fact I welcome it. Go ahead, do it. I'll be waiting, kiddo.

Also, a tactic we deployed. Act like you don't really care, but make all negative comments about Trump and always address negative comments against hillary, while pretending to be non-biased or third party.

Just poiting out exactly what the fuck is going on. Hope you enjoy tomorrow friend.

uhm....Correct The Record is a Pac that pays people to pretened to be other people to make people think Hillary has people that like her and to lie online. This is not a secret. The secret is who was paying who.

again. Another tactic deployed by CTR while I was there. Always discredit the other person by saying they are crazy, stupid, autistic etc.

dcleaks.com tomorrow

have fun

That damage controll doesnt change the fact that hot pockets arent a dinner date

All your 'tactics' is just shit that Cred Forumstards do every fucking day since the beginning of time. Kill yourself

This is some serious Poe's Law shit.

Regardless, Cred Forums and /The_Donald have searched high and low for every poll out there and are spamming them with sockpuppet accounts.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54oj6f/centipedes_you_know_what_to_dolist_of_all/?st=ITKXNCGK&sh=72e3268f

Give it a week so redditors and Cred Forums will lose their steam. Then they'll do actual in-person polls, rather than a bunch of fascist internet virgins afraid of women.

CTR pays people in other countries, particularly eastern europe. which is hilarious. Inidians, brits, and africans, as well as Americans. We would have hudreds of different accounts, sometimes replying to ourselves. It's fairly insane that Hillary would pay all that money to have people pretend to like her and to attack anyone who has a different opinion than her.

I guess like everything she is involved with that backfired, because.. this is going to be fun.

You're a little slow aren't you son? Come back when you can sit at the grown ups table and discuss things like a sane human being

right. ok. cool.

typically a bad debate generates a swing of 2-4%. So some people probably are changing their votes.

Was not planning on voting.
Decided to watch debate.

She was attacking him the whole time.

She looked like a bitch.

Fuck Hillary, I'm voting Trump now.
I'm enlightened

>every poll says he won

Every poll? Can you find ONE weighted sample poll that says this? I mean real polls, not open-access website bullshit where anyone can vote.

>705592106
"Excuse me, Mr. Trump. This is Mrs. Clinton's 2 minutes" twice within one minute fucking ahaha

He comes off as a guy who was admonished not to act like this by his entire campaign staff, and tried real hard for about 8 minutes before going "Fuck it."

"But guys, WHY can't I interrupt her? You telling me I have to let an old-ass woman who isn't even an 8 talk INSTEAD of me? Does anyone want to hear that? They want to hear ME. I'm the new talent in town, she's old hat. REALLY REALLY old hat."

yep, trump won big time. hillary is so fucking full of shit.

How do you tell if someone is CTR?

Dude i doubt we can change each others minds at all, but do you really think CTR would really gire people to i fluence others on Cred Forums of all places?

I haven't seen ONE real poll (weighted sample, professional company) that said Trump won. Can you link any?

You just call them that if they disagree with you

"How dare that woman have the gall to speak aggressively to a man who has taunted her constantly for the past 6 months! Who does she think she is? Equal?"

>Trump wasnt looking like an asshole

It's 2016's "Unskewed Polls"

PRAISED

Yeah, because they paid me.

>real poll (weighted sample, professional company)
no, mostly online polls

>she spent hundreds of millions of dollars on negative ads on me many which are absolutely untrue. Their untrue in the misrepresentations. And I will tell you this Lester it's not nice and I don't I don't deserve that
>oh she's so mean
Call the wambulance!

>no trips
I think you mean they paid me

"how dare he attack widdle ol me!!!!" debate comes "viciously attack constantly" before debate "release constant barrage of attack adds" yeah no she was totally not taunting him at all. go suck your daddies dick hunny nobody cares what you "think"

I used to get paid by them, but I dumped all their docs on dcleaks

>>All the "Attack ads" are just Trump Quotes in-context

I live in Florida. I see the ads.

You gotta be kidding me, right? I hate them both and it was pretty clear he got minced. 'Alpha' has nothing to do with it. This level of denial is just sad.

Real talk

Clinton got hit pretty hard on her TPP support/denial, and she bungled her response to the Iran deal ("weeks away from a bomb" and all that), but other than that she fucking dunked on Trump, especially her response to the e mails "scandal". I also think she could have done better on the whole Lybia/ISIS thing but her giving a shout out to the kurds and our Muslim allies made up for it.

All in all I think if you watch this debate it's obvious that Trump has no fucking clue what he's talking about. Unfortunately I don't think that that will hurt him.

she picked on him for being blessed with money. at the time JFK died, his wealth was equivalent to a billion today. he was born with money but he was beloved. her nigger supporters... what would happen if you said "those fucking kardashians were born to money"? they'd call you a jealous loser hater. why is ok with a white guy? a REDHEAD... fucking irish trash in the east coast where irish were like niggers once?

she WILL lose.

Why not just keep getting paid wage cuck?

You don't really think there's gonna be some huge leak do you? You don't really think there's gonna be some huge list of people who get paid to post on Cred Forums right?

You don't actually think every single hillary supporter on this website is on her payroll do you?

You don't actually think you're going to find MY name on said mythical list do you?

Dood, put down the bowl of kool-aid, save some for everybody else.

Also check em

At the end of the day OP will continue on posting the same thing, but anyone who is actually thinking for themselves here know how this debate went.

Hillary used her lifetime of experience as a politician to make an actual debate. She used her opponents weakness (little hands syndrome) and presented clear and verifiable facts.

Donald was baited and fell for her poorly disguised ruse, tried to flat out deny things the internet has easily checkable records of him saying, and fell into his habit of acting like a child.

Trump lost hard fam.

What is this 4channel thing im new, laurentiu told me about thus

Thank you for correcting the record.
0.345 has been added to your bank account

If Kim Kardashian described herself as a self-made businesswoman who came from nothing we'd all laugh our asses off at her.

If you don't vote hillary I will wish bad stuff upon you

The best part is, you've called 'CTR' on several people who have mentioned Hillery may have come ahead on the debate, and then gone on to say they're still voting Trump.

You're a weakass troll who's using Ctrl + F, and pretending you have some revolutionary thing to drop.
Candidates flooding media and internet for more votes?! THAT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. WHAT A SHOCK

Did mommy not give you enough attention today?

All
This
Damage
Controll

If you think Trump is alpha then that shows an awful lot about you:

A - You do not understand what an alpha male actually is

B - You set extremely low standards for yourself

He's a Cred Forums centipede. Just doing damage control.

A modern political campaign will keep an eye on Cred Forums. One of the social media team will pop in a few times a day and I'd imagine they have scraper bots. But that's probably about it because Cred Forums is meaningless. But I'm sure the Clinton campaign keep an eye on Cred Forums. I would if I were them.

because I am not a shitbag scumfuck and turned over all their docs to dcleaks to sink Clinton shitbaggery

Neither 'won'.

Im all for trump but he could have done better in the debate. Maybe it was that coke he snorted before the event.

Hopefully we will see more interesting debates later on.

its over
the spell is broken
he is done

yah those are meaningless.

Fascists are fuckin' SHOOK son.

SHOOK

Again. another tactic. You guys are in full force. I know you get bonuses, but damn

funny thing is I do not support either candidate. enjoy your shitty election normalfag

All that cursing made me believe you!

/spoiler/ $0.23 has been added to your account /spoiler/

She said the POLICE were criminals, implying that the fucking thug niggers on the streets are the victims.
GET THIS FUCKING CUNT OFF MY CONTINENT

The moderator was attacking him too. it was 2 on 1, 3 on 1 if we include the crowd.

He was the more liberal candidate in this debate, especially when it became clear Hillary supported globalist nonsense like the TPP.

Underrated post.

I believe it

I usually do that when I am passionate about sinking someones campaign.

OP is in denial mode

>>Calling Trump on some of his lies while letting him talk continuously over his time, flagrantly disobeying the rules and allowing him to constantly interrupt his opponent

>>MODERATOR WAS BIASED!

This.

Trump was blatantly unprepared, while Shillary is a well-prepared career politician.

It must be hard denying so much all the time.

Trump for the win.
Bow to your king, peasants!!!

You're only just proving that you're going against anyone who may have an opposing view. You're obviously so good at what you do - can't you check where my posts are coming from? The shitposting capital of the world doesn't care about your election, America is fucked whoever gets in

Out of Hillary and Trump, the best option is another term for Obama.

the fact that they concern themselves with the concept of "alpha" shows enough. The whole idea is fucking stupid. There's no such thing as "Alpha" its all fucking wank. All the supposed alpha attributes are the most childish impressions of what masculinity should be. Nobody who actually has any semblance of power acts like that.

When Hillary started the whole 'raysism' nonsense i lost respect for her. I thought she was doing quite well, staying calm, talking like a politician and not interrupting trump much at all.

Also the avoidance and dodging of important topics like the emails was a disgrace. But I suppose if you did dirty, you would need to avoid talking about those things.

fpbp

i remember the simpsons song
" I died in 30 days"
ty simpsons oh mighty conveyor of all knowledge

How can you say racism is nonsense when you look at 80% of the posts on this very website?

Next time they need to bring 'if you interrupt at any point, the clock resets automatically' as a blanket rule.

She clearly owned up to the emails.
What about Trumps taxes?

Literally related to him. Too bad he was died in office.

He literally admitted to open tax fraud by saying he doesn't pay federal taxes.

This.

Keep on spinning, son. You're like a little fairy in a tutu.

Hillary is kill.

Trump mopped the floor with her.

CTR = Can't Take Reality?

You do realize, most rich people don't pay taxes. that isn't an excuse for him. It's just the truth.

Context is important, did you even watch the debate? 'The racism nonsese' in regards to the police. Check the facts.

If anyone says that racism doesn't exist in any way, they are a delisional idiot.

no no, you don't understand user. Its not that racism is Nonsense to these people. Its that to them racism Makes Sense. They find the assertion that racism=bad is inherently untrue, and they think we need to return to the old racist ways. Because they were better than what we have now.

Cred Forums and /r/Donald sockpuppetry.

not knowing what CTR is. Just get the fuck out of here.

Will someone explain this?
What if they're both secretly on the same side.

Just remember all your votes don't count electoral college is only thing that matters.

>100 thousand people voting in online polls

>She clearly owned up to the emails.

She said "i made a mistake". That was it. Classic TIME TO MOVE ON NOTHING TO SEE HERE bullshit. The emails being deleted was NOT a mistake. It was done deliberately. No peep about that.

she owned up to having an illegal server compromising national security and deleting 33000 emails...so why isn't she in prison?

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Please come again.

I know right? Cred Forums has been making a mockery of internet polls for years. Now its time for an election and the polls are all over the fucking place.

CTR

Clearing Trump's Record

Literally almost every poll shows him winning, but it's all sockpuppetry. Fuck you delsuional lefty dingbats.

I cannot wait to see your fucking tears and then I am going to beat the ever living shit out of all you cry babies on election night. It's going to be Purge night and it's going to feel great.

>making people who suck at their job accountable
Your job here is to not post retarded crap. Now, prepare for accountability.

Trump is the only person that Hillary could run against to make her seem like the better option

>secretly

but they're the truth if the fascists want them to be!

Except if our guy isn't winning, then it's "What polls?"

They aren't.

Oh you mean he has actual support?
Too bad Clinton can't say the same.

You don't need to be a rude cunt to someone you disagree with. It is completely possible to have respectful relations with a rival.

oh god how I feel the need to purge lefties rn

U right, bro

online open access polls are called Voodoo Polls for a reason.

Trump exploded at 1/3 through and nearly shat himself 2/3 through.

Trump is DONE. He has no fucking clue what he's talking about and now Americans know it for a fact.

>>literally almost
>>online polls

Who cares about online polls that are susceptible to sockpuppetry, proxies, and outside/foreign influence?

Trump does this shit all the time.
Everytime he puts a foot in his mouth he retorts with saying he never did

She never admitted to jepordizing national security

>finally I will have the excuse to act like the violent Fascist i've always wanted to be!
See, this is why we had a whole war where we tried to scour you faggots from the globe.

Cred Forums isn't an individual.

But she did compromise it and you goddamn well know it.

Please come again.

>>ignoring that the GOP has only one popular vote one in the last 24 years in terms of general elections and have resorted to attempting to gerrymander the electoral college

So? fucking with internet polls has been a time honored tradition.

Remember when moot was most influential man of the year?

>Hillary supporters are bots
>Trump supporters are always right

Guess what bitch. We are going to beat your fucking skulls in. and if others want a war. we will destroy them. We're done with you faggot scumfuck pieces of shit and soon you're going to get what you deserve

Not indicted, charged, nor convicted.

The US Constitution says she's innocent.

Or how about that time Cred Forums conspired to send Justin Bieber to North Korea?

I could easily say you swollowed your grandpas asshole jizz and believe it too. In fact i will

Hey, if Hillary could get away with all the scandals she has gone through, why can't we have a libtard purge night?
Let's do this

Nearly every popular naming poll somehow gets "Hitler did nothing wrong" in it, but somehow Electoral Polls just are honest for some reason!

Trump supporters like to say that hes alpha or the man to get a job done.
This guy can't even make it through a debate without making an ass out of himself. He's literally to fragile to be president. He couldn't last 90 minutes without being rustled by simple arguments.

You tried that last time Gerry. We killed your asses then and we'll kill your asses again.

>Trump does this shit all the time.

Yes, most people do. It is natural. But did he do something do blatantly illegal and scandalous?

This is like comparing someone lying about stealing apples to someone lying about poaching 10 elephants. The weight of the context behing the lies or question dodging is important.

And I'm sure this is CTR too, right? The Trumpists noting that Hillary was winning that nonsense poll so flooding it?

twitter.com/Trump2016News/status/780601040596893696

He couldn't last 30.

European here.

Tump was an asshole. She was smart.
My fear is there are way more assholes than smart people out there.

Anyone remember the phrase "Internet Tough Guy?"

niggers, free loaders, mudslimes, spics.
safe space triggered cunts

It's over for you pieces of shit

TRUMP TROLLS! TEN-HUT!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!

MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL!!

READY YOUR ANTI-HILLARY PNGs! DOUBLE-TIME!

LET'S MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!

Horse shit, they used semantics to change the word of law to get her off. EXTREME CARELESSNESS IS THE SAME THING AS GROSS NEGLIGENCE.

Another right-wing Terrorist in the making.
Y'all-Qaeda 2

rolling my eyes unlike the CTR's. We are not paid and believe in a candidate who will shake up the system and get rid of all the safe space trigger warning SJW scumfucks

>European here

That's it, I'm voting Trump.

Hillary didnt do any scandals . Trump is just as bad if she did anyways. Didn't you see how he doesn't want to release his tax returns? That is just as bad as everything the clintons have been involved in.

Also politifact shows that trump lies more than hillary does.

You can tell someone has a firm intellectual grasp on reality when they're able to divide every man into one of two categories based on what rank they would be in a pack of wolves.

No, that's called cleaning up the world so you don't have to prissy pants

sure takes a big guy to type threatening things online. Go on, darkly reference future events where everything goes your way and the world just rolls over for you

Trumptards won't change their vote. The moderate majority WILL and HAS.

Trump crashed and burned HARD. That wasn't a debate, it was a massacre. (But then again, we already knew Trump didn't know shit about this country's policies).

Twist it any way you want to in order to fit the narrative into your confirmation bias, it doesn't change the outcome, reality, nor the rule of law.

Innocent until Proven Guilty.

Jesus never lied though, and Trump loves him some Christ suporters. If he's lying about his faith in god to these millions of people, does that make him more riteous than the average politician. He's still lying to millions of people

/thread

Please come again.

Sure big boy.

Bring your militia around to try that seditious bullshit and there's gonna be a drone strike not too far away.

I just love watching you babies fucking cry all the time over everything. I like getting a rise out of you. Keep crying about how evil ol trumpy is and how your cunt of a leader will save you then go to your safe space room and cry into your blankey

Trump is an asshole who cares about the american people.

Hillary is an evil but smart globalist reptillian who supports the TPP and wants more muslim immigrants pouring into the country.

Take your pick.

Bold fucking faced lies.
That's what you're resorting to now?
>hey guise i know we're fucked..so let's just straight up fucking lie. lets just tell the opposite of the truth, and maybe we'll trick some morons into believing it

seditious? you're not very bright are you?

>Baby'sFirstScriptLoopExecution

D'aawwww isn't he cute?

The feeling is mutual, bitch.

which is weird because Trump's a goddamned Atheist, and Clinton is a devout Methodist who taught Bible School while First Lady in the White House.

Evangelicals never cared about faith or family values.

politifact is biased supported by corporations who support Hillary.

try again

I sure hope you aren't American. This is PATENTLY ignorant.

And the elites like Clinton get to decide where the bar is to prove guilt.
Clinton's version of justice.
Nice.

Sure psycho. Whatever you say. Time for your meds.

We must gets the Solo!

Why do you hate the US Constitution?

Some people make a distinction between lies that actually matter and lies that don't. Pity there exist too many people who don't.

Spasibo, comrade! 17 Rubles have been deposted into your Federated account. Please keeping up the good work!

Sure thing buddy.

oh yeah i'm crying real hard here, i'm just so scared by the big mean right winger. Oh boo hoo what ever will I do! They have guns! Oh I wish the government will protect me from these wicked heartless men!

You forget faggot, just as Your life is a meaningless void of internet arguments, so is fucking mine. I don't give a single fuck about you shitstains making campagin promises about the day of the rope.

I am looking forward to killing fascists just as much as your are looking forward to killing niggers. We've been waiting YEARS for shitheads like you to show back up. Don't forget, you're not the only faggots with guns in this country.

>factchecking
>biased

Tippety-Top Fucking Kek.

What color is the fucking sky in your Retardland?

You mean the one Clinton's doing everything to circumvent?
Don't even fucking allow that word to cross your lips you fucking dirty self serving deliberately deceptive slime.

Dr.dk/tv
You can find it here

I like irony. However it seems to escape you.

You all act exactly like him, holy fuck.
You really think acting like an "alpha" and acting like a little kid makes him right? He literally just talked about business in order to get around talking about policy.

Innocent until Proven Guilty by a Jury of your Peers in a Court of Law is a pretty pivotal amendment; it's in the Bill of Rights a couple of times. Why do you want, specifically, to circumvent that for your political enemies? Do you not see there is nothing more Anti-American?

Eat a fucking cock you brainless nigger.

You alt-right pieces of shit have NO right, much less a monopoly on patriotism.

Got proof of your fucking bullshit claim?

Put up or shut up.

>your life is a meaningless void of flame wars
>so is mine
kek, libs are retards

works for Conservatives.

>yfw Trumphags will deny facts, politics and there own opinions for this man

Well the good news is that theres only a few more weeks of this.

If things keep going this way Trumps downfall is going to be absolutely hilarious.

Goodnight anons. Please deposit money in my account OP.

You tell him we have to stand up for ourselves make sure this stupidity and self serving philosophy doesn't spread we have to fight their greed and ignorance with knowledge while being able to defend ourselves from there violent attacks on us.

We need to unite our people and stand together show them we are not going to stand idly while they slowly take over the world and push there agenda.

Stand with me brothers let us fight there tyranny and put an end to there immoral beliefs!

All we have to do is follow reducated them round them all up put these animals in camps and teach them the error of there ways.

If you haven't realized I'm paraphrasing Hitler who is surprisingly more liberal than conservative. Yea he did horrible things but in his deluded mind he believed jews are the problem.

Think before you go spouting off fascist this fascist that when your philosophy ideology and actions resemble fascism more so than any other faction in powered today

She WAS proven guilty. There was a political decision made to not prosecute her for her CRIMES.

The problem is you fuckstains never fought for anything in your fucking life, while th rest of us served our country. Thanks to uncle sam I know how to efficiently kill lots of degenerates. In fact I was rewarded for it multiple times.

Clinton utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about himself.

She had him on the ropes the whole times. All he could do was arrogantly ramble while he was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls (that haven't been rigged by the alt-right) agree.

Clinton dominated

>proven
>by the Cred Forums police

no she wasn't.
There was no indictment, no charge, no trial, no judge, no jury, no conviction.

Do I need to read the amendment to you, little boy?

It's the 'faggot' shill!

How ya' doin' faggot? Is it hot in Mumbai?

You guys have a large purchase order coming in, so don't worry.

Here's your favorite.

npr.org/2012/01/10/144974110/political-fact-checking-under-fire

usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

All he referred to was his business and investments.

>>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

yeah, reality has a liberal bias. What else is new?

Actual veteran here. This is why I hate using military discounts or telling people I'm a veteran. The only people who actively do that are entitled little shits who act like they did anyone other than themselves a favor.
You had a job, you did it, you got paid very well with great college benefits.

If you actually are a veteran please get over yourself.

You're going to pay for your lies one day.
Deliberate deception like yours is the reason America has gone to shit.
You know you're a liar and you just accept t?
How do you sleep?

>fact checking fact-checking

Hue hue can' t wait to set my botnet to robocall them continuously.

this

No actual combat veteran talks like that. They don't hold it over people's heads. They don't brag about the murder that they do in the line of duty.

I'll just burn your house down. How's that for efficient?

I don't need to fight for fuck all, you know those guys in Iraq, who's lives are such meaningless shit that they blow themselves up?

Where do you think you are? Who do you think you're talking to? Someone who wants to LIVE? someone who cares about his own live or by extension the lives of others?

I just want the opportunity to kill you faggots cause I won't feel bad about it. And I bet you had a REAL fun time ducking IED's. That'll come in handy more than anything uncle sam taught you

Does reality trigger you?

Do you need to go back to your Cred Forums safe space?

>yeah, reality has a liberal bias

You tell 'em comrade!

Can we all agree George W. sucked?

She would have to undergo a frontal lobotomy and be eiffel towered by 7' niggers until she dies of suffocation via cock and semen for me to vote for her.

The fuck we don't. No actual combat vet would say "murder" you lying sack of garbage

This is from Real Clear Politic, Hillary is showing a lead in most polls, however the polls do not account for last night.

Trump (R)
Spread
RCP Average 9/15 - 9/25 -- -- 46.6 44.3 Clinton +2.3
Bloomberg 9/21 - 9/24 1002 LV 3.1 46 46 Tie
Quinnipiac 9/22 - 9/25 1115 LV 2.9 47 46 Clinton +1
Monmouth 9/22 - 9/25 729 LV 3.6 49 46 Clinton +3
LA Times/USC Tracking 9/19 - 9/25 2726 LV 4.5 42 46 Trump +4
Economist/YouGov 9/22 - 9/24 948 RV 3.8 48 44 Clinton +4
NBC News/SM 9/19 - 9/25 13598 LV 1.1 51 44 Clinton +7
ABC News/Wash Post 9/19 - 9/22 651 LV 4.5 49 47 Clinton +2
Reuters/Ipsos 9/15 - 9/19 1111 LV 3.4 39 39 Tie
McClatchy/Marist 9/15 - 9/20 758 LV 3.6 48 41 Clinton +7

All General Election: Trump vs. Clinton Polling Data
RealClearPolitics
RCP Poll Average
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
Clinton (D)+2.3
Trump (R)

We can't agree on the color of the sky

>blah blah Amerishit political shit

>X won, you're all fags

>No, Y won, you're all fags

>NOBODY HAS BEEN ELECTED YET

>"winning" the debate has altered the chances of the candidate winning by exactly 0%

>American politics is a circus.

so edgy

I don't take discounts. i take care of business.

Your reality is a deliberate lie and you know it.
You know you're deceiving people, and you just accept it as you're too self righteous to admit defeat and it's the only avenue left available to you.

He is clearly weak. Beaten by a woman.

Same could be said to you those Representatives are in no way obligated to vote on behalf of there constituents and as far as I know the voting is still don't in private.

So let's say you hold a seat on the EC and someone makes you an offer or threatens your life likely both what do you do?

You or I might not sell out but those fuckwads in the office already sold there soul and they play the game for money as everything else is negligible as its proven American citizens are more likely to vote for someone in currently office rather than rock the boat.

that's called journalism. look it up.

He didn't say he was a combat veteran.

>edgy
Coming from mister gorilla warfare over here with his 300 confirmed kills

>my botnet

Siri? Please call BULLSHIT for me.
>*beep* Calling...BULLSHIT.

Trump has said it is blue, usually.

Hillary is awaiting her donors and polls to form an opinion.

Trump squirmed and lied and sniffed like a little bitch. Thank you Lester Holt for calling out some of Trumps lies.

What about about the post was false?

>>There was no indictment, no charge, no trial, no judge, no jury, no conviction.

What was false?
WHAT WAS FALSE?

assumption much?

PS I am having a great time watching you twist your panties up.

you fucktards are too easy

Why are conservatives so bad at losing?

I cant because

>Google is run by niggers
>all media outlets are run by lib cucks
>the polls are skewed by Trump shills
>facts dont exist online

Snif snif
She has poor health
Snif snif

>lol i was just trolling guys
I'm not, i'll burn your house down

The sky is every color but blue.

Trump is wrong because he, like most GOP, does not respect scientific discovery, but wholeheartedly believes that climate change was a conspiracy made by the Chinese to cripple American business.

>shakes hand while drinking his wawa

i wanna vote for that black man who is in a white house

That's because you're a stupid faggot.

Oh boy

Keep typing fag lover

>>projecting

>>assuming people who post on Cred Forums at 4am in the fuckin' morning are doing it out of care

Kys tbh

better hope you're not in it Fascist

Alt-right shills found out that a small portion of Hillary's campaign went to paying people to factcheck the massive load of horseshit coming out of the right this time around so now ANYONE who trashes their retarded arguments or in any way insults their Grand Poobah Trump gets called "hurr durr CTR" because they are literally incapable of formulating a coherent argument.

The right this time around is ALL about attacking people and trying to draw attention away from the fact they have NOTHING to show for themselves and their policies in over 30 years. Not one thing has been done right or that was good for America by the GOP in over 30 years. Prove me wrong if you think you can.

It dont matter

Proven once again

I'm starting to believe this shit as there are so many newfag flags popping up on my radar no way there is this many memes going over this many heads without something fishy going on.

he is compensating for so many thing

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

I feel that this debate was in Hillary's favor from the start. Hillary has experience and despite what Donald Trump seems to believe, has a much better temperament. He went out there and acted like a petulant child. Hillary Clinton is famous for her lies, but Donald made shit up constantly, didn't keep his cool, and essentially avoided answering the majority of the questions. I'm definitely voting for Shillary. Donald is just too fucking stupid.

That kid is funny. He is cutting himself on all his edges.

I actually don't even know what I am responding to anymore, because I am baiting left and fucking right. To many bites man too many bites.

You're such a fucking wizard

All he did was talk about how successful his businesses were and how he thinks we need to do better. He didn't actually talk policy, he talked around it.

>wizard
and what do wizards do?
Cast fireballs

Call them what they are; letting them name themselves "Alt-right" allows them to form their own narrative. It's best just to be honest concerning the resurrection of the Paleoconservative mindset.

So call them what they are: White nationalists.

OK. Copy pasta troll. You can fuck off now.

We're sorry but bullshit is unable to take your call, please leave a message at port 200113.

White people are being discriminated against now at an unfathomable level.
If black people can stand up for their rights, why can't white people?

Here's a picture from my visit to the ukraine a few years ago

So you would vote for an great evil as they are smart?

True, even vice gone to the libtards

Tru

He didn't say that he addressed the issue of it being blown out of proportion to solidify monopolies on big business.

Use your brain small business/factories can't afford all the green regulations and fines so they go under get bought out while big business exploit loop holes and bribe there way int being "green" or "energy efficient" and now that the competition is smothered under all that upkeep they jump ship and go to countries without all the red tape to maximize profit.

Global warming is real pollution is a problem but the green movement is being taken advantage of to push a corporate agenda.

Either that or it's a huge coincidence and I'm not much for believing in coincidence

You don't have the lingo quite right newfag shill.

Can you spot your error?

Faggot.

>Right after the first presidential debate Clinton's campaign ordered Cred Forums immediately be overrun by paid Clinton supporters in an attempt to create the illusion that she actually has support

A post-debate survey by Public Policy Polling of 1,002 debate-watchers found that 51% of national voters thought Clinton won, with 40% choosing Trump and 9% undecided.

A CNN/ORC poll has found that 62% of voters who watched the head-to-head thought Clinton came out on top, with just 27% giving the bout to Trump.

An informal CNBC poll on its website has found 61% of people thought Trump won, while 39% went for Clinton. Trump has tweeted the results, but as CNBC points out, the poll is "not scientific". Anyone, including outside the US, appears to be able to vote.

PPP Polls:
Young voters say 69/19 that Clinton has temperament to be President, 27/62 that Trump does not

oung voters say 59/30 that Clinton is prepared to be President, 27/64 that Trump is not

74% of African Americans say tonight made them more likely to vote for Clinton, 3% less likely

83/3, African Americans say Clinton has temperament to be President. 9/83, say that Trump does not

Latinos (by a 37 point margin) and African Americans (by a 35 point margin) say tonight made them less likely to vote for Trump

By an 83/6 margin African Americans think Clinton is the better candidate than Trump to unite the country

Only 38% of women think Donald Trump has the temperament to be President, 55% say he does not

Only 38% of women think Donald Trump is prepared to be President, 56% say he is not

Clinton won debate by particularly wide margins with women (54/36) and African Americans/Latinos (77/13)

47/10 young voters say they're more likely to vote Clinton after tonight. 23/39 say less likely to vote for Trump. Clinton made big strides with young voters tonight- they think she won the debate 63/24:

Even among white voters the debate was basically a draw, with Trump only ahead 47/45:

hahahahaha

white people have literally never been discriminated against at a systemic or institutional level in the West Hemisphere ever.

>believes that climate change was a conspiracy made by the Chinese to cripple American business.

You don't have the details quite right, but you're getting close.

Think about this deeper.

so fuck them if they can't run their business responsibly.

You are a paid supporter though, right?

Trump must have won, the media must all be lying and that fucker who beat me in counterstrike must have been hacking.