How would you kys??

How would you kys??

Ive always fantasized about setting up a very large canvas behind me as i blew my brains out and the blood and viscera splatter all over the canvas creating my dying wish.

Also thought about taking molly and skydiving from a plane and never pulling the chute.

Curious of other peoples literally awesome suicidal fantasies. Dont want to read depressed bs. Just say how

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SYpSl0XfGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sit in the bathtub and slit both wrists, maybe try to hit femoral arteries as well. I'd try to leave as little mess as possible behind for others to clean up.

I slowly killing myself by drinking alcohol à la Nicholas Cage (I don't remember the movie) while listening to Tankard - Die with a beer in the hand

Or
If I getting really sick and tired of SJW or something. I'll buy myself a gun and start shooting at people downtown until the cops put me down.

I would spend every single dollar I have on acid and OD while expecting what death is like and then have a crazy deja vu

Could you be moar cliche pl0x, why dont you take some pills, drink some wine, and think of your high school sweetheart while youre at it?

I'd gun down a bunch of niggers, wait till they retaliated and fought back. News would come up with some sort of story I had a manifesto and a whole reasoning and such and such save for I did it for the lulz

News flash user, LSD isnt poisonous.

Worst case scenario you end up a vegetable. Most likely, you end up in an asylum til you sober out, or completely lose it and never come back. Forever imprisoned in the void of psychoticism

I read that there were cases of death from about 1mg but it could've been BS

Wow. Slow clap. Srsly. Didnt know Cred Forums would come up with an edgelord, the likes of which we've never seen. Here, of all places. Someone wants to die by nigger fist, attempting homicide upon those whom would happily abscond his life. Bravo.

Youre a fucking martyr

youtube.com/watch?v=0SYpSl0XfGw

Nah, I'd rather just get it over with without any fanfare. My life's nothing special, it only makes sense to end it as unremarkably as possible. Hopefully everyone will forget me soon after and it can be like I never existed.

I'd grab my guns, gear, and all my money, take a road trip to Detroit, and become the Punisher for as long as I can.
I'd have a suicide capsule so if there's a no win situation they wouldn't take me alive.

I'm wondering just how long I can get away with that. The typical response time for cops is nearly an hour, but the thugs are far more dangerous.

Finally, someone who can have a little fun with the idea. Without being specific what types of environments would you target? What types of people would you target? I just saw a movie like that on netflix, cant quite remember what its called though. Good movie, dude gets away in the end. Satisfies my inner anarchist like no one would believe

I'd find a dealer, kidnap him, torture him to find out who he works for or if he's an independent find out who his supplier is, dispose of him, then go after the name(s) he gave me.
Rinse and repeat.

Dafuq did i say bish?
Dont want to read depressed BS
Fucking boring, nobody wants to read that.
Be more constructive to the rest of us and be more creative. Have fun with it for fucks sake, for the first time in your life

no

hahahahaha

Same way as you, second method actually

Concoction of heavy psychedelics + benzodiazepines for stress + opiates and some other random drugs, time it all so they peak together and just jump and not pull the chute

But naked too
(I am aware the benzos will affect the psychedelics effects, but enough psychs to overdose and I assume they'd still work)

Fuxking express yourself dammit÷. Get angry. Listen to some ducking djent metal, or death metal. Feel something besides self loathing and attempt to compensate for the emotional damage thats been dealt to you. Fucking do something. Tell me what youd do, no holds bar

Movie is rampage I believe

Realistically, shallow water black out. But for funsies, i'd fire myself out of a cannot directly into a brick wall.

MY FUXKING MAN!!!

DMT AND JUMP OFF THE PLANE OR WUT? AMIRITE?

I would buy the sttongest fucking alcohol i can find, drink it all, and ass i feel the warmth just sleep in a snowpile and freeze ti death.

Thank you.
Thank you so much
Watching the movie now.
Again

Mescaline, valium, some hydros or something bc I have no opiate tolerance, IV DMT, candyflip of course and 10+g of shroomies. Maybe some antihistamines for opiate itch and for the extra sleepies, it'd be pretty good

No problem user

either go on a rampage in a crowd of SJW's or ODing

Become a serial killer with a high killing rate, at last once a week, and just keep on killing until I get found out.
It ends in a marvelous shootout with the cops. Preferably with some explosions.

of oldage holding hand with my beloved, giving some final advice to my grown up successful sons and hearing my cute grandsons saying "grandpa we will always remember and love you"

Do it faggot, stream it

Srsly though, how about somehow sneaking dmt onto a plane, already tripping on anything. Lets say acid for example, as much as you could possibly take. You get on the plane, take your seat. Tripping balllssss. Holyyyyfuckkkkkkk. Remember you have dmt in yur pock3t.
Whats that? Cant quite hear you. Did you say take the biggest rip you can possiblos take of thos dmt and run up to the emergency exit? Oh ho ho ho ho!!! I already know where this is going, me. Im already there! You ask the flight attendant for anything pipe shaped. She says what? Smoking isnt allowed on this plane. So you ask for some juice. You drink the juice... mmm juice. Shit i gotta piss. Go to the pisser. Knaw off the bottom 3/4 of the juice bottle. Poke hole in the middle of bottle bottom. Place dmt in bowl. Light by magic. Inhale. Hold. Dont exhale. Run outside bathroom. Run to emergency exit. Exhale. Pull handle. Bye

Seriously considering hanging myself in public. I've got the kind of face people would love to see purple and swinging from a beam, it'd probably brighten up a lot of people's day.

99999 gets

re rolling
if 9999 I am the antichrist ask me anything

oh my reroll

that's an odd way to off yourself.
Is it achievable?

999 999 get

Fuvking fuck

Why would you care if people want to use drugs? This is a normie meme. It's also lazy; it's easy to find dealers, much harder to find robbers/rapists/murderers.

Hanging myself in my garage

Love it. What type of people would you target?

I gotta say. That is some depressing shit. So i would normally say: no bs.

But thats alright.
3/10
Post face

I like how you use "meme" ironically.

A face for punching.

Youre fucking boring

Kys.

But in a better way
Lulz

I would live like there's no tomorrow, and eventually, the tomorrows would just run out.

Motorcycles, blow, banging every hot guy I can convince (maybe a few I can't.) Eventually, very suddenly, it all just catches up to me, and I burn out in my prime, either as a quarter-mile concrete stain, or with an exploded heart.

I would super glue my hands to my ears, hang myself with piano wire from a high distance and leave a note in my pocket that said "today I learned how to pull off my head"

Pfffdt

Not that i wouldnt like to see anybody lynched. But come on. Please. Get a fucking hold of yourself.

Turn around, go home, get angry *not depressed*, come up with something 100x more dramatic, but 100x lezz self centered. Youre not that ugly. Come back to me when you have something more creative and fun

I fucking love you.

Hahahahaha!!! Yes! Beautiful!!!