Morning Cred Forums

Morning Cred Forums

Thinking of killing myself but worried about those I leave behind.

Help/AMA

If you care enough about others that much then you shouldn't kill yourself

just get on anti-depressants

its so easy to fall into suicide mode. really, there are plenty of reasons to kill oneself. the pointlessness of life, loneliness, not liking oneself, etc

just take meds if you dont want to feel like doing it. thats what i do.

Dumping shit that makes me laugh in the mean time

How long have you been thinking about it? Brought on by recent events? Are you on any medication? Any drug use?

Don't do it.
A death can rip a family apart, and the more sudden, the likely it will.

Get yourself help, speak to parents about it.

But I honestly feel like I can't do this anymore.

Been feeling like this on off for about 10 years. I'm on citalopram 40mg daily. I've lost both step parents to suicide in that time. I do smoke canabis and take it almost as much as I hate myself.

Been on meds for 5 years, hasn't helped.

Find something that interests you, it could be something like playing golf or shooting niggers

Both parents have been affected by suicide (step parents). Should I talk to them about it?

I worry it will only fuel their anxiety about me.

Be a hero

They're the people who care for you, user. I'm sure they'll be understanding for what you've got to say.

I think my interests are pretty standard Cred Forums interests: video games, masturbation, etc.

I do enjoy cooking and reading though

I can relate, I've been depressed most of my life and have used drugs to cope since I was 14, divorce, dead parent, bad relationships, severe trust issues, Nilistic perspective. What's the thing or things that trigger your depression the most though?

Do it you fucking cuck! Live stream it and post the sauce link

It's a nice thought, I have no idea how I'd approach the subject though.

My dads a high functioning an alcohol and my mum is a suicide risk herself.

Never thought to talk to them about it until now though user, so thanks man

As for triggers, probably financial worries, the pointlessness of life in general, used to be really social until my bff fucked my girlfriend and then she replaced me in my circle of friends. I just moved away after that

I know that feel. I'd been having suicidal thoughts lately... then my mom's dog got sick and she had to put him down, and she said it's been the hardest thing she's ever had to deal with.

Made me feel kind of guilty because I knew that if losing a pet she treated like a child hurt her that much, it would be even worse to lose an actual child.

My fear of death is kind of a factor in not having done it prior to that, but now I just feel like an asshole, on top of everything else.

Simply having an off day, could be worse user, like starvation and malnutrition and aids

Exactly. Seeing my parents go through the suicide of their respective spouses makes me realise how life destroying it would be for me to die, but I don't think I can go another 40 years feeling like this.

Don't worry kid just do what I do and say "Meh, I can always do it later if I really want."

But what if it's the opposite?

Is 1 good day a week enough to wade through another half lifetime of feeling like this?

Kill your self, if you want, don't thinking, just do it

Even africans find a way to be happy like spanking a monkey

Shit, well that last one will do it. the first two are kinda just gotta grit your teeth and do your best but the last one thatll fuck you up in multiple ways. trust issues, feeling abandoned by your friends, wasn't your fault. do you isolate? do have friends now or at least people you can talk to every once and a while to get out of your head. hobbys? keep in mind I totally understand just not caring and not wanting to even get out of bed so I'm not trying to be cheery dr.phil here.

That's what I've been doing for years.

The prospect of me being able to opt out of life keeps me going.

I would be terrified of living forever

If you got money or valuables give em to me.

KYS fucking faggot

I've been trying to work out some means to get therapy, maybe medication. It's a bit of a struggle for me, but have you tried yet?

i feel you user. lately ive been fantasizing about going to belgium because of their assisted suicide for people suffering with chronic illness like depression and sadly it helps me get through the day sometimes. then i remember i can't do that to my family and the process starts all over. i wish i could give you advice but i dont know what to do myself. just know you're not alone.

Guy or Girl

remember this, when you are dead, there is nothing for you to worry about. It might hurt thinking about the ones you leave behind, but its more selfish of them, expecting you to live a worthless excistence just to please them. think about yourself, mate.

when you finely go throu whit it, the one you leave behind will always cope, you cant cope whit life so just an hero it and be free.

Coke or Pepsi?

The whole experience really changed me. I used to be a bit of a class clown, but of a show off, really social etc. Now I have 2 friends that I speak to every now and then. Making new friends is really hard and I can't take any form of criticism without feeling depressed. I do isolate, I'll stay in as long as I possibly can just smoking weed and watching YouTube, playing video games, masterbating. I just don't want to carry on like this until I die naturally. I don't contribute anything to the world and I don't see a point in striving for anything.

Christ I sound whiny but it's how I feel

uh, try new meds then

Do any of you have any idea of what a jpeg is

It genuinely helps to know that user, thanks

I'm medicated and am thinking of using counselling. Meds seem to work for some and not others. I've heard lots of a things about certraline though

What do you think?

Coke

no worries, I know the feels. I used to be a goof ball too then gradually bad relationships, shitty friends, getting fucked over, really getting acquainted with how little people care it just erodes and zaps your spirit.

There is hope for you yet annon, don't give up! Here, have a rare pepe. That always cheers me up.

Don't do it OP. There's always a reason to live, you just need to find it. If you have people to leave behind then you're more fortunate than most. Appreciate them and allow them to cheer you up.

Whatever works.

I remember when I was a teenager, I almost practically convinced that there was some conspiracy or malevolent force determined to make me commit suicide. It was then not just a fear of death, but pure stubbornness that made me remain alive purely out of spite.

Of course, it also wrecked me emotionally and made me into a hermit with severe social anxiety, but...

Point is, if you think therapy could help, I say pursue it.

heres how I deal with it though or how i'm trying, pain and depression are natural grieving but sometimes too much happens at once it does just drain you too much. I try to stay as sober and healthy as I can and deal with the thoughts and memories naturally to cope. getting high or drunk just puts it off, you never really deal with it thats why it never gets better. you cant undo the past theres alot in life you cant change but from experience if you deal with it as much as you can and mentally process it and learn gradually the thoughts stop hurting you so bad, it gets tolerable. and if you have a really bad day every once and awhile then get high or drunk to just time out a little bit. eventually you gotta get back up so to speak and try again with relationships otherwise you'll always feel like shit about yourself.

Oh how i feel your pain Cred Forumsrother
>22
>muhreenfag
(poor highschool decision making thought it would be cool)
>horrid at job because of what was once manageable anxiety and depression, has been greatly exasperated by high stress work
>no real world skills or cool hobbies other than being decently knowledgeable about guns
>gaining weight (hyper metabolism screeched to a dead halt about a year ago)
>fighting to resist genetic disposition to being an alcohol
>chain smoking
>literally live at work
>higher ups are rageing faggots even by military standards.

>consider suicide daily

Keep fighting user.

Spent far to much of my life wanting to anhero before pushing through, but its worth it.

CBT is a great thing to do, even if self taught

Exercise and healthy grub make a world of difference.

Meds can be a great aid but try and be mindful of what they are doing to you

-your head will always try to trick you into saying these things aren't worth it, but I can honestly say the battle is more rewarding, and often shorter that you imagine.

Ive lost friends to mental health. I am not angry with them, but I do think its a fucking waste. It wasnt them who an heroed it was the depression.

Dont let depression killl you user.

Wise words. I will try my best to tackle this with sobriety, but it's so hard when all I want is the feeling to go away

I know man, after my dad died I turned to heroin to make the feeling go away but heres a truth about drugs, for how good and care free they make you feel theres always an equally bad comedown and then your back to where you started. its a dead end, i drink coffee, get my runners high, take ginseng and ginkgo every couple days but in moderation. Also try having some sex lol oxytocins great.