Broke ass college student looking into selling my panties but don't know where to start...

Broke ass college student looking into selling my panties but don't know where to start. Where does Cred Forums buy their used ones?

are you fat and/or ugly?

Put up a Craigslist ad
Post pic of yourself, might be your first customer

Goodwill

Post a picture of your backside, that'll help things along. Also tits.

reddit. only place i could find via google that seemed legit

So googling 'sell my panties' gives pantydeal.com, pantytrust.com, and myusedpantystore.com.
First 3 results.

ebay
till they banned me

Fucking kek'd. Good shit

I did google some shit a while back but like user said, reddit was the only place I could find that didn't seem sketchy as hell.
Outside of that I'm just curious if there are any sources that were less advertised.

fuckin post that ass OP reeeeee

^ this I might be interested do you take PayPal OP?

bump

nasty bitches sell them on ebay. they even advertise that they're used by the fat whores in the pictures.

If trap your pantied are worth double. Golden rule here
at Cred Forums.

Richfag here.
$500 if you hang yourself on cam for us, you don't need to sell anything femanon. ;)

See? Told ya I was right dubs never lies

Rolling them out today lol

Hey OP, would you be willing to sell me a used diaper by you? Assuming you're not fat / ugly. I'll pay quite well

>Where does Cred Forums buy their used ones?
Who the hell buys used panties? It's like 7 bucks at WalMart for a brand new package of them.

Ebay, reddit, and craigslist.
You'll have to post an ass pic or 2 usually before anyone will even consider buying and looking good in general can't hurt if you take a face pic.
Obviously the more/lewder pics the better and "proffesionals" usually lead off with a full body full frontal nude with side pics of ass, asshole, or pussy pics to sort of "augment".
Believe it or not being a bit fat won't actually hurt as chubby chasers are a thing but the main deal to take away from here is to actually look good as no one will buy from some bucktooth brit no matter how banging she is.

kill

yourself

wtf

can someone explain this pic to me?

I have seen God