Bj thread

bj thread

Other urls found in this thread:

yourgoodoldfashionedloverboy.tumblr.com/tagged/us
tube8.com/blowjob/aishe-pervers-german-sexygirl/19018442/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus Christ. Please tell me there is sauce for this one

no source, I think I came from here. but here's another one.

for the alliance

Anyone want to trade oc bj and facial pics and vids. Kik - Jimmyp4two

Thanks for sharing user.
If I get back on my main PC before this thread dies I'll dump my blowjob folder.

Why is there a tattoo on his cabbage patch?

I think it's supposed to be Nessie.

That's all I got.hopefully this takes off.

no alliance whore will suck my dick
LOK'TAR OGAR

sauce?

dont sthapp

They are brother and sister ;)

mine just wanna fuck, she dont give me the succ :c

I remember seeing a WebM/video a while back of this pretty hot asian chick sucking some white dudes dick and when he came she basically held him in her mouth the whole time until he finishes.

Does anyone happen to know the one I'm talking about? It was filmed from like, his perspective looking down at her as she knelt in front of him, if that helps.

congrats i guess

you fucking WASTED IT.

o

oh

damn normie wasted it
go back reddit

Welp, that was bullshit.

dear god

oo

>the succ
>quints

Fucking wasted

That looked like it was a good bj

mine just wanna dubs, she dont give me the quints

this thread is cursed everybody bail

Wuuuuut

That's a monster cock

mmmmmmmmmmmm so nice beautifulll

i was told this was kaya scodelario :(

i've always liked this set. sauce?

hahahahaha
concordo!!!!

>she

someone HAS to have sauce of this somewhere

Does look like a trap doesnt it? Is it?!

sauce please for the love of god

triggered bye bye

well considering it has a penis i'm gonna go with 'yes'

Nevermind im fucking retarded. I see the dick on it now.

Cmon faggots. Dont let it die

SUCC

>tfw most of my BJ gifs/webms are over the 2MB limit

>dat surprise nigger dick

more of her?

any more>>

sauce?

Show some facial pls

holy shit - this is awesome!

mushroom blow nice

Who has the girl sucking a guy off that has a ribbon bow on his dick?

source??

it isnt

chezuz i need some source

It's circular if you think about it: there can never be sociopolitical equality among the sexes if the ultimate pleasure for a man is to have a woman kneeling in front of him, inserting his purple-veined penis into her mouth, the gentler and deeper she is willing, the better - and eventually splurting his salty load down her throat. The (partial) self-sacrifice of the gesture is inherent, whereas licking pussay is comparatively rare: she needs to be "in the mood", "relaxed" and whatnot, and only then is it enjoyable. And arguably it's less of a sacrifice; I at least feel like a king in my castle on a sunny day when I shlabber the pink blabber. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind getting my penis orally adored even in the worst of all train explosions.
Let me first start at the beginning: history and comp. biology has proven there is an urge, a curiosity for a male to insert their penis into stuff. Holes in a wall, vacuum cleaners, assholes, the neighbor's cat, bottles, the list goes on. However, the mouth is the most enjoyable, and it comes with the admirable feat that it also tickles parts of the brain associated with dominance, because just take a look at it! I think getting your dick sucked is a mechanism to keep the dominant-subdominant split. Imagine a guy scores by saying he's not into dominating women, and thus he never receives a blowjob because rightly so his girlfriend says it's demeaning. He will have his balls squeezed and crushed until the next stone age because of that (let alone the bad sex in which he's not supposed to ever show dominance). Now women will eventually rightly so come to the conclusion they don't satisfy their spouses, and eventually the dick sucking will spread again in the underground. It's so pleasurable, I can even imagine that men would give blowjobs to each other if all women on earth would refuse to unequivocally. It's an evolutionarily stable strategy. And that might be a hint as to why some women might enjoy it, too.

I fancy a star wars-like movie, where all dick-sucking is banned from the galaxy. All dick-sucking? No! There is a small, but fertile group of young men & women who fight for what's right, spreading dick-suck all accross the galaxy to finally restore peace on earth.

That being said, Trump is still a bad choice.

ninjaPOV cunt, have fun.

yourgoodoldfashionedloverboy.tumblr.com/tagged/us got you bro

>when I shlabber the pink blabber.

OC

Sauce?

Oh gawd sauce?

>mfw spead dick sucking across the galaxy
>only brings peace to earth

dick looks like its dying

tube8.com/blowjob/aishe-pervers-german-sexygirl/19018442/

I wish I was her. No homo.

That phimosis

rohr

same

3A325BF

well it's a movie after all, but the consequences would be real and thus earth-bound (because there has yet to be one dick sucked beyond the stratosphere).

She has to now

>underrated truth

SAUCEEEEEEEEE

no they are not

seriously, I understand that having your cock sucked is great. EVERYONE loves it.
But watching it?
FUCKING GAY!

dude, stop looking at dick while watching it, focus on the fucking girl you faggot

more???

you are doing god's work user

Girls sucking cocks look ridiculous. Their mouth are deformed. That's disgusting.

admit it
you're watching BJ just to learn how to blow your bf better, aren't you?

whitnessed

virgin

That is one ugly guy.

holy fuck!

ah fuck you!

thanks user she's great

>mine just wanna fuck, she dont give me the succ :c
mine just wanna fuck, she dont give me the succ :c