Drug thread, what are you fuckers on?

Drug thread, what are you fuckers on?

took 7mg of Loazepam an hour ago, along with 3600mg f Gabapentin and 100mg Phenobabital and a strong Kava Kava drink

What can I expect? It s fa feels like a benzo high with strong, almost shroomy hallucinations. Also just snorted 4mg of straight nicotine

Drug General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wU0PYcCsL6o
youtube.com/watch?v=x0Db0J0iSYU
youtube.com/watch?v=aADXzYWhiqQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OG kush. Protip: don't fuck with downers often bro, the withdrawals are like being tossed into the lake of fire, some even die, worse than heroin WDs and I speak from experience

Been thinking of trying my first psychedelic. Everyone says shrooms but I wanna do mescaline

Oxycodone 10 mg... And i have taken 5 of them

i'm high on life and laughing at you poor loser degenerates. you know you have a problem.

>Be me 17
>Never done drugs, wanna do something wild
>Read about benedryl hallucinations
>fuckit.exe
>take 300 mg
>nothing happens for awhile
>suddenly vision blurry, limbs feel heavy, confused as shit
>thisisit.nigger
>limbs occasionally fall asleep, fell heavy, end up just falling asleep
>butthole spasms for two days, scared as shit that I have some sort of parasite
>is ok today though, no more pooper spasms
It was a retarded idea, maybe I'd have to take more, still won't do it again.

lots of meth and 14b or as i like to call it A-game

OP here, actually admire that. I' planning on going on a year long rehab whee we lean to enjoy life and go rafting. Pvided I stay sober the future is bight

*Apology foor typs, kinda high

Man I just smoke a lot of weed. I mean, acid and shrooms are fun but I have a kid now and it's too hard to do that most of the time.

Just some of this.

If you play with the exposure and a couple other levels in PS you can juuust see your fingerprint on the coin.

Mescaline is hands down the best for noobs. Beautiful visuals, spiritual experiences, plus it is incredibly intense, yet gentle. No one has a bad Mesc trip

Do shrooms or acid (I think the latter is better for hallucinations) first. Mescaline fucks with your motor control more so its best to know how you deal with tripping first. Also use it if you're ready to do some self-exploration.

Took ~8g of phenibut between 7pm-1am. Also drank ~30oz of 8% alcohol. "Fell asleep" for about 45 minutes. Woke up to projectile diarrhea on my bed. Pretty sure I passed out and had a fucking seizure. Not taking this phenibut anymore.

Like the state doesn't have my prints already...

Did some studying on Provigil yesterday. Shits great.

Anyone else using drugs for studying?

5 mg xanax and 30 mg zolpidem, currently in the first 10 minutes, so I'm gonna fight it for another 30 or 35 then go to bed.

Work high up as procurement in a large scale business

Always spazzed out on codiene and no ones the wiser...

Whichever you choose, take advantage óf it to see the trua nature of your existence. If done correctly, you can experience a temporary Nirvana which will truly and forever change your life and see what you really are. Please watch this, any psychedelic use should see it

youtube.com/watch?v=wU0PYcCsL6o

Cigarette time.

Just curious, any fellow nicotine Cred Forumsros ever snorted crushed nicotine lozenges? Great buzz without the cacinogens

7mg are you shitting me? for how long have you been on this to get such habituation?

I take 0,5mg of Xanax a day and I feel dizzy/alseep every time.

Adderallnighter

currently high on life and god ama

WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S SO FUCKING PAINFUL JFC

What is you concept of this god which you are high on

someone get me some bars in austin area

underage

I tend not to try and figure out what god is too much anymore. I say god as a convenience word. Nowadays I just pray and go about my business. It tends to work out for me.

If I had to put some kind of label on it or try to conceptualize it more it would probably be fairly close to what people imagine an abrahamic god would be, just with no mythos attached.

i used to take drugs to get fucked up now i take drugs to get smarter...how times have changed!lulz

i usually leave little baggies with flour in them at the gym so someone thinks they found a bag of coke and probably snorts flour

Not currently on anything, but will probably be taking 300ug of LSD in a few hours. Wish me luck fellas.

Why not Ayahuasca?

i take nuvigil its fuckin awesome i take choline and phosphatidyl Serine supps to for an extra boost and of course couple dabs to get even keel to operate in normal life

Not sure who you're asking but Ayahuasca isn't as easy to come by as acid, shrooms and even mescaline.

I'm on 150mg adderal IR over the last 8ish hours, I'm boutta burn thru my script wayyyy to fast. 30mg 2 times daily btw is what I have not that pussy 20mg 3 times shit

Like what?

I feel the same way about weed now. I used to take it to get fucked up, took a hiatus now i take it and it actually helps me. Odd.

my mom has scipts she deosn't use, 30 1mg Ativan. Just decided t chil out with 8 of the tonight. Not habituated, i do this on rare occasions.

take 700mg next time for a wicked trip, plus you can then join the 700 club at 420 Chan

I shit I get that too the discolored palms and no visible veins.

I'm thinking about trying cocaine. Ecstacy if I can't get coke. Tips?

No way to fuck up either they both just make u feel amazing and amped. Have cigarettes if u smoke them already, listen to some music and that's all I got

ecstasy is a much, much better way to spend your money than coke is.

Rollin on E right now

some nice moroccan hashish and a cup of joe

Has anyone else had a Spiritual experience on Psychs, the kind where you dissolve into reality and suddenly you realize experientially that eveything is "god" and that there is no "You".

Everything looks holy, sacred and new. Time and space are revealed as illusions and you see beyond all doubt the real you is eveything in reality and beyond. The bliss is inconceivable, so much so you would abandon mountains of hot teens and piles of gld just to be in this non-dual state.

I was recently given bupropion, and learned it can be snorted for a pleasant high.

What would you recommend as a starting dose? They're 75 mg tablets with a purple coating

Forgot Sister Christian

>muh durgs bread
Cancer

That's such a stereotypical hippie tripper experience. The way you worded it is the exact way a million people before you worded it. "everything is god", "there is no you", I hear those sentences all the time but they're so meaningless it hurts my brain to even try to think about them.

Psychedelics dissolve the ego and they make you *feel* like there is no you, the biggest mistake psychonauts tend to make is to take that illusion as fact and go around saying shit like "dude, like there is no YOU, dude!", which is frankly retarded. Obviously there is a you, but psychedelics should ideally make you view yourself without the constraint of your ego, which sometimes reveals some uncomfortable truths but that's the entire point of trying to better yourself through psychedelic use.

Next time you find yourself in that state of "no you", try to think about the problems in your life instead of going "dude everything is god and I don't even exist" because that sounds like kiddie's first trip.

I'm fucking autistic. I'm 18. I was half awake when I wrote this, sorry m8

Idek, the pooper spasms spooked the shit outta be and was annoying as shit.

Heroin is a downer and a serious painkiller... all those symptons are of lesser and larger pain killers

15 mg morphine sulfate Ex 1000 mg tramadol daily

Love Alan Watts.
Sounds like the severe derealisation disorder I have

Also guys, will there be anything in my families bathroom cabinet that'll do anything cool for me?

ego is made up, it usually exists in human being, but for those who attained bodhi or nirvana or enlightenment or awakened have no ego, you can lose ego while tripping on shrooms or other psychs. so you do exist, your consciousness is you, everything else is made up and is illusion.

>Sounds like the severe derealisation disorder I have
what sounds like... ?

I've joined the 700 club... I literally wanted to kill myself during those hours. Worst pain I've ever experienced. If I had a gun in the house I would have done it too.

Ego isn't made up. Well, it's made up in the same way all words are made up if you want to get technical. But what the word "ego" represents is a true construct in the human brain. Through millions of years of evolution, the ego arose as a mechanism of self-preservation but it also comes with plenty of cons.

Psychedelics are a great way to temporarily eliminate the "filter" of ego and view yourself and the world in a completely new and arguably more objective way, but trust me you wouldn't want to continue your life in that ego-less state. And the people who have reached nirvana might have less of an ego than you and I, but nobody is actually completely ego-dead when not on psychoactive substances. You can't go against your own brain chemistry, no matter how enlightened you are.

I'm sorry that I don't like speaking in metaphors when it comes to this subject. I've found that in a lot of cases it undermines the experience itself because even when you talk about it in precise terms it's a wonderful thing to go through. People tend to exaggerate in their descriptions because they know words don't do it justice so they try to compensate for this by blowing up their descriptions. That in itself is a product of ego, too. I'm not saying you did this, I'm just telling you why I like to talk about psychedelics in an objective, down to earth manner. I'm pretty sure we actually agree but your wording of it is different than mine.

In the words of a roman philosopher i forget his name "Pleasure is the human motivation" to abstain from lifes literally greatest pleasure (nothing in life will ever be a fraction of the pleasure drugs can give you're hacking your brain for extreme pleasure nothing compares) does not give you a moral high ground, in my opinion you are a lesser being using drugs takes responsibility to abstain is easy same way with alcoholics its easier to just not drink at all than to drink responsibly. i hope you dont waste your whole 1 and only life not experiencing the greatest gifts the world has to offer and the human brain is ready to receive, your brain is quivering like a lustful broad for stimulation dont deny her true wants and needs keep happy

why are you here do drugs tickle your booty?

Is that Molly or coke? Or meth?

God I just wanna smoke some amphs

looks like meth to me.

i'm doing some myself. about to go to work. oof!

I don't remember the last time I've agreed with a post so much. As Sam Harris puts it, "everything we do is for the purpose of altering consciousness".

Took 2 tabs of acid about 14 hours ago. That has since worn off mostly. Took 20mgs of hydrocodone about 2 hours ago and feeling bretty güd now.

I would suck dick for a couple bars right now, maybe getting some klonopin soon but im sober atm

What are you fags listening to? Stoner here

youtube.com/watch?v=x0Db0J0iSYU

it happens when you're dehydrated

how do you take that much tramadol without having a seizure?

Depends on the shrooms. Some are violently more visual. Mushrooms in higher doses are very potently visual.

30mg oxycodone, about 15g kratom, and about .7g dab. All while lying in the bath over the course of 4 hrs.

hey yo what website to get bitcoins?

Like hell it isn't. Syrian rue(or maybe passion flower, rue is better) and mhrb from the web. Good root bark has almost 1.7% dmt by weight as well as analogues.

Nice quads but get out of the bath dude 4 hours soaking in bath water is gross

Well there is no "you" in some sense, but not the tard ass hippie way. We are all social constructs and each person is just a repeating randomized genetic expression amalgamized of previously seen expressions. "You" is a concept that exists within pur culture nothing more.

Or we can achieve such states through meditation and better understand what's happening in such states with a sober mind

Took 15mg of hydrocodone earlier. I didn't feel much.

Got way higher off a bottle of Robitussin softgels.

Lorazepam ruins the lovely euphoric effect of Gabapentin, don't mix em pal.

Seriously. I've done psychs 1000s of times, and taken huge doses. I've had those experiences but you have to realize that you have those experiences while you're high, on a drug.

What kind of pussy ass drugs are those? I've been smoking heroin all night, I'm about to smoke a bowl or two of done go fast [meth] then around 9 am I'll get myself some more heroin to bring myself down...

Don't forget about later sucking dicks for more meth and heroin.

if your in socal this guy has the hookup

fb . com / richandcreamy
he looks like a tool but hes got acid if you want it.

I love how all my friends waste $35- $40 on 30s [30mg oxycodone] when I can get twice as high on a 40 bag of heroin, i always tell them it's the same fuckin thing lol but they think pills are "better for you than heroin" I smoke it too don't shoot

lol, as if meth and heroin are "hardcore"

I've walked on the surface of the sun and spoken with gods. I've watched the world wash away in acid rain as stars fall on face. I've lived entire human lives in the span of 15 minutes. I've watched from a birds eye view as central america collapsed into the ocean and heard the screaming thoughts of millions of people. I've transcended the mortal coil.

Don't tell me you're hardcore.

meh, I generally liked how oxys made me feel over heroin.

If you want something hardocre try Datura.

Why are rural whites doing so many drugs?

15 mg isnt shit

Datura is fucking unpleasant. Never again.

there's nothing else to do.

codein or dextrometorfan hydrobromid is fun.
Tramadol is cool too

I'm on about three points of meth (smoked). First time I've had it in like three months. Cost me $150. Am in Australia that's why it's so fukn expensive here. I am aware that in Canada at least it's almost one tenth of the price.

An old friend met up with me all out of good karma and we shared alot of weed and good special speed. Catching up big time and discussing the outer borders of our understanding througout the whole night

now he left for a while and Im gonna create some trippy fucked music, witch is optimal for my current positive kreative energy flow

ask my anything

>there's nothing else to do.

Gardening. Outdoor activities. Raising a family. Working. Reading classic literature.

Perhaps you are just white niggers after all.

more photoshop pictures Ive created

I have wanted this drug since forever, holland here dont kniw dealers who sell pharmisuticals

>Gardening. Outdoor activities. Raising a family. Working. Reading classic literature.
This sounds literally worst that withdrawals, and this comes from a guy who had awful withdrawals.

any abstract minded want more?

Bro what are farmaceticals we have em in Australian shops

Bubba Kush. Planning on buying some tabs of acid tabsb this upcoming weekend. Going to be doing it with some girl my friend knows, who's never done it before. Gonna be hilarious seeing her trip.

Man, I really like your examples.. you really know how to frame the psychedelic experience. But I say examples because even though you were subjected to these scenarios verbatim, with a wild spectrum of incredible emotional pleasure and pain, you didnt actually DO any of those things. I know an acid trip can break someone, its serious shit, but when you talk about something so highly conceptual and make it sound like they were tangible adventures it gets a little odd.

holy fuck, that is like living the most low risk low reward life ever. I mean , dont you ever wanna feel a little bit more pleasure than perhaps a sensible chucke? Some of us just need more novelty and chase in our lives, not that it works out for everybody. And this is coming from someone who never plays with the hard shit

Anyone got any tips for spotting tainted or fake acid? I've never been cuckd before but i don't plan on it happening ever.

With real acid you see high definition pínk elephants, with fake acid you see low resolution blue mammoths

  ▲
▲ ▲

You have been visited by the trips fairy!

#888 brought to you by the letter (A)sian. Congratulations! Good fortune will follow.

Quad fairy!! Quad fairy!

>4mg of straight nicotine
Pretty sure that would kill you

You have been visited by the trips fairy!

#000 brought to you by the letter (P)etite. Congratulations!

You're quite the edge lord aren't you? What you're experiencing isn't real. You THINK you saw these things but in reality you were on the couch drooling and moaning looking like a complete burnout. You've experienced NOTHING. This is coming from a former psychonuaght. While you're on the couch having a pretend dialogue with your own psyche, other people are actually seeing the world in its true form. Get over yourself kid.

Long term stoner, actually going to be sober for the next 2 weeks as completely skint.

Besides the weed I'm a fan of psychedelics, currently have 6 tabs of 1p-lsd at home, and 150mg of DMT. Saving both for a rainy day (and for when I've got some weed to go with them).

My favourites though are the 2CXs, 2CC is probably my ultimate fave as it's the best combo of trippiness, strong visuals, energy and time distortions.

I'm a huge fan of MDA/MDMA mix as well, but MDA is a rarity and
MDMA alone is a little boring

Lexapro
Feels Apathetic Man

Er zijn er genoeg man beter zoeken.

20mg dexyamphetamine reporting

>Feels Apathetic
Nice oxymoron pal.

uwot?

Ive been trying the 'tilt fist down' for awhile now and nothing. What is wrong with me? Im pretty sure Im doing it right.

actually those who reached nirvana really has no ego, as gautama saw some weird creature trying to pull him with arm into the puddle but failed, he understood the truth and was free.

protip: the creature was ego.

I miss my blue adderall, they actually tasted sweet and could take em without water.

Its a fantastic drug and has saved my life.

If you are older than 22 and still taking anything harder than shrooms, it's time to reevaluate your life.

45mg methadone tryin to get my life back on track.

I used to be the same way.. switched to dope like a year ago. Currently in a methadone program tryin to get away from it all though. 7 years of opiate addiction ia gettin old..

And what would you class as harder than shrooms? Mdma, lsd, and DMT are all in the same class as shrooms. Would you sat they're harder or on a par?

got 3 tabs of acid, thinking of dropping one or two since i got nothing else going on today.

Good choice mate, gonna see them live in a month, pretty stoked for that
youtube.com/watch?v=aADXzYWhiqQ
have this

>Mdma
>methylenedioxymethamphetamine
>amphetamines are in the same class as shrooms

combinations dude
thats where its at

All DO* stuff is from amphetamines

I've never had a reason to try anything besides weed, I guess it's enough for me, I'll maybe try shrooms someday

2 mg Lorazepam and 2 mg Suboxone daily, acid 2 times a month.

>eating shitty pills

Stay poor

I have some oxycodone/naloxone tabs (both 5 mg and 10 mg).
I crushed a 5 mg last week and took it but i always get anxious when I take something so I didn't really feel the effects.
Should I take another one today? How not to get paranoid?

>inb4 naloxone won't make you feel effects
Naloxone only acts as an antagonist when injected

I meant in the sense of illegal drugs categorisation. In the UK they're all class A drugs, used for what they deem to be the most harmful drugs. But mdma has a much better safety profile than other class A drugs.

Now things like coke, crack, heroin, etc I woukd say are harder than shrooms but other things are on a par with shrooms. The point is, I was questioning what they class as harder drugs.

On a side note, 5-meo-mipt is a derivative of psilocybin and is just as strong. It's been known to cause temporary sensations akin to having a heart attack, but the feelings wear off after half an hour. Some other chemicals related to psilocybin thst are found in shrooms, toads and yopo can also cause the same chest sensations. So surely these are also things to be concerned about, and not something to pass off as nothing to worry about?

Combos rule! as I said above, mda mixed with mdma is amazing stuff. Mdma is nice for the energy and loved up feelings, but nothing beats the euphoria and rushyness of mda