Were evolution real, we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution...

Were evolution real, we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution. Animals in zoos would be changing into new animals.

Obviously this isn't happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_bottleneck#Humans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Were evolution real, we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution.

niggers > asians > whites.

Hey OP, why do you do these threads? I mean, do me a favor and drop the troll for a minute, just a minute. What is up? What drives you? Is it really that funny?

Hes got a point, show me one genetic mutation that is beneficial and not destructive

Op might be a troll but his theory isnt

You should read Charles darwins paper "difficulties with theory" and rhen correlate with modern discoveries

It's the same guy every time. There has got to be a good answer to my question.

You know there's niggers right
Those are basically a different species

Evolution requires a reason to evolve.
A fish does not sprout wings one day because it decides it wants to fly.

Maybe hes trying to get people of the evolution boat, so we can stop propelling our understanding into a failing theory

But yea i was in one of his last threads

Take millions of years for change.
Except for amerilards who have tripled their body sizes in a decade..............

I dun want theories. I want a real answer.

Come now OP, answering this question isn't going to like... destroy your ability to use this troll. I'm just curious.

we're not seeing humans in different forms of evolution? blacks are stuck being retards. brown is stuck being insect retards. asians are stuck being giant fetus inbred retards. whites are the next phase.

Wrong genetic mutation only occurs through radiation and toxins, and even then there destructive by nature, they dont add things, only take away.

that one is from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Again your working on the assumption that it is a troll.... maybe you should approach this from a neutral standpoint instead of looking down your nose at op??

We do see different forms of humans.

Whites
niggers
Asians
sand niggers
Native Americans
Latinos
Aborigines

All different evolutionary paths for humans

>we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution.
Yes. And we have seen all sorts of different forms.

>Animals in zoos would be changing into new animals.
First, evolution happens over a very long time scale. And second, yes animals in zoos are differnt from animals in the wild. Go look up "domestication."

This is Cred Forums. If you were legit trying to get people to accept that evolution is false, would your first impulse be "Cred Forums"?

Mutating resistances to diseases

There you go buddy

Also does anyone ever actually pay attention to these faggots ???

Id hate to feel they go through thread after thread posting shit without any attention seems like a sad life

Animals which have not evolved because they have had no reason to:

>Horseshoe crabs
Reason: no natural predators, has not evolved since trilobite days

>Spiders in general
Reason: if it ain't broken, don't fix it

Animals which have evolved due to necessity:

>humans
Reason: depending on where on earth you are the sun exposure is more intense, causing your skin to be darker to compensate

Animals which have evolved due to necessity:

>galapagos islands birds
Reason: the vast environment of the Galapagos islands requires that certain birds have certain beak features and whatnot due to the food supply in the area

>horses
Horses used to have three to five toes but developed hooves over time because of human interaction.

ELECTIONS DEBATE IS THE HOT TOPIC, YOU DUMB BITCH

>Wrong genetic mutation only ocurres through radiation and toxins

Okay kid, go back to reading your comic books

If i didnt want people to shun me for the outlandish statements then yes, try it as an experiment go down to your local club and tell them the op see how quickly your ridiculed and rejected

ooo.

>all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress through evolution

Cool gimme an example where the mutation hasnt also fucked up the use of the cell ??

That only occurs because the mutation fucks the cell up so much that the disease no longer targets it, its not immune its invisible

QUINTS

CHECKED
H
E
C
K
E
D

Oh come on! Erry one knows we were genetically created by Annakui..Anikui? Whatever dem olden niggers from space.
So they didn't have to mine the gold, cuz the early ape niggers weren't worth a fuck at mining. They made us to do it. From their own genetic material.
They needed the gold to fix their crib, planet X (we call it)
They commin back, they gonna want their diggs. So we're kinda fucked.

In this environment, it is ASSUMED you are trolling, even before reading the premise of what op is saying. It's the absolute worst place to do this period.

Look: First two posts.

Now, please. OP, please just tell me why you keep doing this. Is it really just that funny?

why has nobody checked these digits

Should i refer you to new zealand ??? No natural predators yet extensive change ??8

Environmental factors such as food and climate. Which animal are you referring to?

Kiwis lost their wings bc they were surplus to requirements in an environment with no predators to fly away from. Similarly, the kakapo (a fat flightless PARROT) did too.

Cred Forums CONFIRMED FOR FAGGOTS
POLFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
QUINTS CONFIRM

gr8 b8 m8 r8ted 8/8

>kys, please

Food and environment? ? Their only changes are that of appearance to attract mates, and birds mostly

How is that "necessary" when theyve been fucking reproducing for millenia ??

Not saying evolution is wrong,

Just saying its all fucked up

But there are? It's just we've killed all the other varieties off long before we started recording shit.

Or fucked them in to the genepool in the case of Neanderthals

Dem fossils doe

your understanding of evolution is flawed.

Trump voterī¸

This guy needs to learn how to biolgy

because you managed to ruin an epic get with your stupid shit go kys

Like those Pythecanthropus, Paleo Javanicus, Mongoloids, Australensis (which to be fair, probably just fosilized abo. Those fuckers haven't finished evolving into humans)?

Ditto 2 u bud

kek

I put those fossils there to confuse christians out of their faith

TWO GETS IN ONE DAY!
PRAISE LORD JESUS!

Das it maynnn, cross breeding different subgroups, an abo skull is different to a white skull

Also for bringing up fossils what about the very first ones, the original life explosion, why are there plethora of ocean species popping up withoit precursers ?? All at the same time

Not to mention the "walking fish" which ended up being caught and didnt have legs

Also protip, bones are very hard to base things of what they look like, you can get rough estimates, but as much as creating a face is concerned, completly up to the artists judgements, they actually could just be monkeys that are incorrectly classified and run with the model

This aint a good bait, not a funny one too. What's your purpose user?

>different forms of humans
Has never heard of races, humans evolved to live in various regions and climates

Natural selection does not require any reason. If that statement were true, nature would only be full of the biggest strongest animals. Some things have no reason, and asking why in certain cases is not a valid question. Questions like "how" are much better questions than "why".

are you even trying anymore

I cannot find a meme to adequately describe the scope of your stupidity.
Oh wait.
close nuff

so your saying its cool to fuck dogs right?

Only if you're female and attractive

I'm going to pretend you're being serious.
There are different types of humans in the sense that there are people with different features and whatever. Look at people from 500 years ago and compare them to now. Another example would be how people grew taller over time. The average shoe size has grown in the last 50 years also. Evolution is species changing over time. It's not so much that we adapt to our envirnment as it is we mutate. If a mutation proves attractive or useful it's bred into the gene pool.

>I'm going to pretend you're being serious.
And I stopped reading right there, as you're one of the following: stupid; new; indulging in a meta-bait

better tell the whole internet about how not baited you are etc.

'Biggest strongest'

Not really. If the prey moves too fast, the biggest and strongest wouldn't be able to hunt.

If the predators got too strong, the smaller and faster one will be more likely to survive

It's the survival of the fittest AT THAT CURRENT MOMENT IN TIME

These things, they take time.

Also humans, at one point, were bottlenecked to as low as 2000 individuals, which is why there's no very humanlike apes out there. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_bottleneck#Humans

I know its a b8 thread but I like teaching people.

Evolution only happens when a mutation gives such a large advantage over the existing population that the new individual is able to breed more frequently, perhaps even wiping out the original population by claiming more resources and leaving the less adapted to die.

Their are dogs in one country that haved evolved higher intelligence. They ride subways so that they may claim more territories and extend their resources. They understand the names of the stops and know not to fuck with the humans.

I once visited a friend in a neighborhood where the cats have thumbs and could open doors.

There's been studies over slight changes in humans. Breasts are bigger and we are becoming shorter with lighter bones. However theres been a decrease in certain diseases , like Alzheimer's and colon cancer. Evolution happens very slowly, over generations. You would have to live many lifetimes to see humans change

>indulging in a meta-bait
can you be baited when pointing out something is bait? Or is this damage limitation?

Oh, fuck. You guys are taking this thread seriously. This bait is so old it has mould, and so regular you could set a watch by it, yet you are responding seriously.

Really guys?

>Obviously this isn't happening
>isn't happening
>NOT HABBENING
Lurk more faggot