Well, since the thread I was in was deleted

Well, since the thread I was in was deleted...
Confession time!
I'm really, really excited to fuck my next boyfriend/girlfriend out on my second-floor deck. It's facing the street and I love being watched. Have ever since I started squirting on park benches.

Feel free to ask an exhibitionist anything!

thread died before I could reply to your post.

decks/balconies are great for exhibitionists. Either from behind with your hands on the rail, or if he's shy get him to lie and you can ride him.

I miss my last office which had floor-to-ceiling glass windows. a few times I'd work late, bring a girl in, turn the lights on, strip her, and fuck her against the window . Anybody could see in but could never tell who was watching.

Damn that sounds like fun. I think I've added something new to do on my list. My boyfriend in the past was kind of a pussy so we didn't do much together, but every so often I still go out on my own.

its pretty fun, yeah. I'm not an exhibitionist myself, I just really get off on exposing the girl I'm with. So I don't go out alone, but I do sometimes make a girl do stuff alone while I watch from a distance.

Big glass windows are fun, balconies and decks are fun, and you've already got parks under control. Other things you might want to try are beaches (in or out of the water), cars parked in semi-public locations, movie theatres, etc.

If you want to get more adventurous you can try things like public pools and restaurants. making a girl finger herself under the table while you're out eating is pretty hot to me.

Beach has already been done, both in and out, as well as theatres... A car is on my list, with the big glass windows and some other things. I think a restaurant would be really good. Trying to keep a straight face while ordering food would be a challenge.

you might want to invest in a remote controlled vibe. You can get panties with a pocket in the front to hold them in place, then you hand the remote to the guy and go out. Then he can turn it on whenever he likes - restaurant, dinner with the family, in a taxi, whenever. the more difficult it is for you, the better.

That is honestly right up my alley. Now to find someone to do it with instead of wasting my time on Cred Forums lololol

How hard can it be if you're a grill o.O?

If you're a faggot, it might even be easier

where are you at? I'd be up for exposing you in public if you're 18+

It's bothering me alot more than it should that she's sleeping with him. Idk what to do and I doubt I'll find a rebound or even another gf anytime soon. Wat do

Small-ish town, self-rated 4/10 face maybe.
It's really not as easy to find kinky peeps in smalltownville.

Canadia, eh. On the east side.

Leave the bitch and take some introspective me-time. It won't kill you to be single a while, user.

I did, but she's pregnant and I don't want a fucking kid, neither does she but she's threatening me with having it and I'm pretty sure she's only sleeping with him to make me jealous. Im not jealous I just fear for her from what she's told me about him, he's a scumbag

a long way from me fam, but it's a common kink. If you're after people specifically into exhibitionism you can give fetlife a shot.

got any other kinks to go along with that or are you a single-fetish girl?

Mh, care to post a body shot? I would even accept clothing.

In any case: it's easy.

I mean hell, my gf aside for a moment, if a girl would approach me at like a bar and would outright offer to fuck me I would say yes, especially if I'm drunk. Even if she is not the hottest grill around. I mean you can't go to the hottest dude in there who already has both hands full of bitches, but if you lower your standards that stuff should be easy.

Especially if you just look for someone to fuck.

The other guy will prolly not instantly be in for the exhib stuff, but if the sex is good and you guys do it again it shouldn't be hard to convince him to do it somewhere openely. And by convince I mean either by word or actions.

If my gf would begin sucking my dick while driving and tell me to pull over to that parking lot I would do that.

Hmm... Tough sitch. She does not seem worth the stress imo if she's putting you through all of that. You have no obligation to be in the kids life even if she does have it tbh.

Soooo many others.
Bondage, rape play, masochism (less of a fetish, more of a trait?), foot play, (on the rare occasion, in very specific circumstance) pee play, forced/multiple orgasms, dehumanization, embarrassment, I *really* like piercings and tattoos but I doubt that's a fetish? But I mean, anything you can think of basically is on the internet tbh, and a bunch more. One of my favorites is roleplaying tho.

Maybe something old. It's 5AM and I think my roommate would shoot me if I started moving around too much.

ah good, you're an all-round sub - BDSM/rape/humiliation/force all go great with exhibitionism.

I used to take my ex to the park, strip her, and either tie her to a tree+blindfold her or force her to give herself multiple orgasms before I'd let her have her clothes back. At first she'd beg and plead but she soon figured out it didn't help.

I know I don't but it still stresses me the fuck out. I don't mind being single but it gets lonely as fuck, I've been lonely for a long time, even when I was with her I was and that's why I started talking to other people and she thought ideas cheating and she broke up with me we fucked a few times after we broke up but I didn't want to I knew it wasn't good for us. There were quite a few times where we had sex but I didn't really want it and she kinda forced me to do things I didnt want to do

Can I see your pussy?

Okay, that actually sounds hot as fuck, not gonna lie. I'd be dripping like two minutes in.

Yeah, bitch definitely isn't worth it. Find a good support group of friends and get over her. That's a long line of crazy that you just don't need to deal with.

Sure.

Wat

?

Mate, she is pregnant and threatening with having it. Sooo what does that mean, threatening? I mean she only has a limited time to get an abortion, so what? It's not like she could wait months. Either abort first 3 months or have it basically.

Once she aborts, tell her to fuck herself and leave.

Ez

Lol girl, if you don't have a complete butterface this should be easy. I mean I'm not exactly 10/10 here, but I think I can stand my ground and judging from your body alone, if you would dress hot I guess I wouldn't say no.

And I had several bitches doing that, because medfag and mostly turned em down (let's say half of them were really shitty looking and the rest sadly approached me since Im with my gf. I fear hotter grills sense that -.-)

As said, it's mostly about standards, confidence and beeing to accept that the first 3 might say no. But girl, that is what we guys do all the time. Accept 10 losses for one win.

Now show me how wet you are after displaying yourself on the internet

it is hot as fuck. Blindfolds and a bit of rope can add a lot to just exposing yourself in public. I liked using street lamps more than trees, but they're riskier.

If you want to talk more leave some contact method or send it through to [email protected].

Breh, you're super sweet :3 And it's true, I think the hot ones can sense when you're with someone or just unable to say yes.

I don't know how to friends. As a 21 year old that sounds incredibly pathetic bit she didn't let me have any friends, shed always get jealous. Im pretty god damn socially awkward and socially anxious irl. On the internet and over text I'm not nearly as asocial but it's hard for me to do the thing and I don't think she helped me in that department

It's not that easy, her health insurance won't cover it and she doesn't have a job so she expects me to pay for it in full. Luckily I have a car that I'm selling but it's been on the market for longer than I thought it would be

That doesn't look wet enough for cock yet - do better

Well considering there's no cock around, and this thing is wetter than the dickens, I don't really think I have to ;3

Online friends are friends too! I have a bunch.

Will you be my friend?

Yeah, why not. :3

Do you have Kik or anything?
If anyone else wants to add me:
Kik: jojothedragon
SC: jojothedragon

that's not even the same pussy - looks like 2nd was taken from video

>Breh, you're super sweet :3 And it's true, I think the hot ones can sense when you're with someone or just unable to say yes.

Just honest, get out there and get the dick you deserve ;)
Yeah, I think since I'm with my gf I could have more pussy than in all the time prior to that. Jesus, I could have fucked a smoking hot newly wed (3months in) girl. All this is especially shitty since sex isn't really good anymore and not too often too. Not completely her fault since I work like 11 hours a day depending on numbers of ops or ER stuff, but I wish I would come home to a halfnaked chick more often.

Well, poop, that's life. Propably will give in to temptation one day, have a short fling with a nurse, feel guilty and fuck our lives with that. Then I'll be like

that user here
Firstly mate, sell that car asap and get her the abortion. Never could to be in a chicks hand. Secondly, do you still dick her? I mean, judging by what you are telling you might have to do your hand for a while if you break up.

Are you good looking? What line of work / education?

I'm trying to sell it, Im already down a grand from where I started. The last time we fucked was almost a month ago. I'm fine with my hand but I get really lonely at night. Like I don't even want to fuck a girl I just want to hold her against me and fall asleep with her. We've been broken up for a while now, we fucked a few times after she ended it. IMO I'm not very good looking, I'm a college drop out running a deli. I just moved to a new apartment I'm splitting and just bought a nice new car so I got that going for me but not much else

Ah I think I misunderstood, thought you were still together.

How much does an abortion cost where you live? Could you pay it out of your pocket or loan some money from someone until car is sold? (better loan money now, get abortion, pay it back once car is sold and dont lower price further just because you need it asap)

Mh mate, cut contact after abortion. Then try to hook up with people via internet. I would say go out, but without any buddies that might be hard.

Also go to the gym, do some evening classes or stuff, always a good way to find new people. Or do some free stuff, e.g. in my town there is a free military fitness group, mostly girls interestingly, just go to something like that. If no contact to people after 4 weeks in a group just go to another. I mean, you could force contact, but if you're socially awkward that's propably nothing you really can do.

OP, HAVE YOU ABANDONED US? Tell us stuff, show pics, tell about you.

stop wit all the timestamps

It's $850 here, I have till the end of October. I just moved to a new area so I have no idea where I'd go to any of that. Car season is ending so it's not like I could go to meets, not that there are any around, how did you meet your friends?

Also yes op where did you go? You said you would be my friend

Most friends I have I got through education or work.

Well, are you living urban or countryside? Good idea is usually to check internet, facebook etc for stuff like this. If there is an evening school, university or similar go there and check out boards with news and so on. In my city there are several facebook groups of different stuff, a sports group etc, even a LARP group.

Go to the local trading card store if you want to meet some neckbeards.

If you dont have this stuff, go to the local bar and check out anything on the bulletin boards there.

If you still can't find shit, ask the bartender or waitress in the next restaurant/bar you're at:

"hey, i just moved here, are there any group activities going on here or what's the best way to meet people here?"

Baited so left - confirmed neckbeard

Who cares. At least some user gets some help.

True

I live in a suburban area of 413
I don't usually go out much but there's a bar right up the street I think

Thats good. Look, check the net a bit for i fo on local activities, do some of that.

This evening you go to the bar, sit at the counter and ask for a beer. Just sit there and chill. As soon as the opportunity is there, tell barkeep what I said earlier and ask for info. Finish beer, check if there's a bulletin board and head home.

Boom, you went out, propably got some info how to proceed and did the first step.

From there on just go to some activities. Even if you don't like em. This is no guarantee you will instantly find 10 buddies but it increases your chance AND it will help with social awkwardness over time.

I will but it's gonna have to wait, it's currently 5:30am and I work till 8pm

Yeah, you're not in a hurry, just do it and don't chicken out of the stuff.

I think thread will die, so I wish you luck man and don't let your ex force you to do more shit.

What park?

Thanks man, you've been a big help