Cred Forums, I'm a sissy who's arranged to meet a dominatrix who will dress me up and use me for the first time...

Cred Forums, I'm a sissy who's arranged to meet a dominatrix who will dress me up and use me for the first time. It's later today and im starting to get scared. what do?

bump

Another bump :)

you know it's whats best, sissy

is this a payed hookup?

I don't care for the terminology of sissification. Nothing against your fetish, it just comes off as "mean" to me. But the "use me" side is nice.

Have fun OP.

Can't give advice from experience or anything, but I'd say you're entitled to a few drinks beforehand.

Relax, sweetie. Iys normal to get butterflies at first.
You'll do fine. I assume she's a pro?

Yeah, but something that i've wanted for a looong time

Yeah she's been doing it for a long time :) x

Maybe i'll try and take a few pics and if the thread is still up I'll post them :p xo

Ah okay. Was it expensive? It'd something I'm curious about as well.
that'd be nice ;)

OP are you 185cm 120kg heavy jawed construction worker or 165cm 55kg little bitch of a man?

Like 140$ for 90 minutes :)

um the second option :')

couple drinks. alcohol is the social lubricant.

I guess :) maybe vodka?

as long as his dick isnt too big youre fine
just relax and maybe stretch your hole a bit with some toys if youre that nervous

Check with the dom about that

Some (actually, most) don't like it when you come in intoxicated. At the very least, don't smell like liquor. At all.

it's a she, she'll be using a strapon..i guess its the dressing/makeup aspect im more looking forward to

my point still stands

yeah, I think I will do..thanks xxx

Post pics then for us to see then lil bitch

yep ^.^

here daddy :3

Explain to the dominatrix, or cancel and find a dom. As far as BDSM stuff goes. Women can be really horrifically mean.
Men have a diffrernt set of standards and, are in check by "He raped me" laws.
May want to look into that.

Explain in very specific terms what you want and are willing to do. DO NOT GIVE A Domme FREE REIGN. It's not a good idea.

But that's kind of what I want? to get raped..

There's rape and then there's rape. I'd be really careful if I was you.
Make sure she's legit.

its from a real site and she has loads of good feedback so hopefully it'll be fine ;P

Oh and make sure you do a full cleanse of your boi pussy before you go.
She will lay down the Satans wrath you get shit on her toys. Fair warning.

bump :)

dude got a point.
i would give your exceptions
something like "you can do anything but ____ and ____ ." just to be safe if you want to be raped then do that

Okay im still kind of undecided so if this thread gets more than 100 replies I will do it and post the pics later :')

I'm just sayin, after years of doin this stuff. You gotta set limits so together you can explore them. That's the whole game.
If you say do whatever, and you are raped and don't like it. Well, I'd hate for your experience to be detrimental to your exploration of your fetishes.

you better do it or im gonna rape you

please do ;)

Well come on, don't keep me waiting. Lets see what she has to work with.

I'm waiting.

this is me
hope you like it xo

Not to bad. Next time fix your garter parallel to your thigh. You're a sissy not a drunken crackwhore.

yes daddy :3

See, that's a good girl.

Show face little bitch boy

show your boiipussy slut

Show your pathetic useless 3 inch feminine-penis fuckboy

Fuck, white European men with beaky noses who wear that some frilly white lingerie with those exquisite patterns make my dick so hard. Shit, they would have been kings back then, but now they are fags with useless cocks wearing their sisters panties in post 9/11 America where the niggers are ruining everything and fucking their women. I love how we treat white people like shit to the point the men start getting fucked in the ass, shows how far we have fallen as a society. Fuck you all.

I might take more pics later if enough people want them :p xo

I hate seeing stupid niggers with our youth. Damn animals trying to outbreed us.

Well if he wants to breed my ass he can do, its MY choice

That's not playing fair. One frontal, no face needed. Now, show me your pretty lingerie.

I blame feminism, I can't wait until the next truther gets uncucked and goes postal at his little progressive shithole of a skool.

You are failing the Aryan race. Kill yourself, idiot.

But im happy as a sissy :P

Like who cares? I want to do what makes me happy :) and that's being a girly girl

Wtf.

I want to comfort you after you have been bullied and abused for being a degenerate and wipe away your tears and then tenderly kiss and caress you before dominating you orally and anally, leaving you crying again and dripping my cum from your well fucked asshole.

After that you would be on standby, waiting for my call as i used you at my desire for my sexual pleasure, forcing you to look me in the eyes as you professed your love for me as i would spit on your face.

Something similar has happened to me before :/
I quite liked it though

I knew you would, baby.

That's why i wrote it.

Now i am hard and it is all your fault, bitch.

>I love how we treat white people like shit to the point the men start getting fucked in the ass, shows how far we have fallen as a society.
Wait a minute, but how about them sissy niggers? It goes both ways man.
And all that gay sissy shit is nothing but a product of evolution. We live at a time when even a total retard can exist.