Is there a way to get rid of a ''chubby girl fetish''?

Is there a way to get rid of a ''chubby girl fetish''?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pull her gut into the shape of a pussy and fuck that. Does wonders for her self esteem

It's not a fetish , it's a preference.
Preferences are personal, you don't get rid of it without getting rid of a piece of your personality.

If you wanted a chubby thread then be more direct with it faglord.

But why do I like chubby girls? That's something I can't understand.

Meet real fat chicks. You'll lose all interest.

agreed
I became less attracted to chubs after seeing one up close

Why do you think that?

Fat women are disgusting, both as people and physically.

But why do I like women like the picture I post and not fit women? Even when I know they're disgusting.

Imagine her struggling to take a stinky uncircumcised BBC

Because you're seeing idealized pictures of the rare attractive fat woman. Meet the norm instead. You don't have a fetish.

Nope. I've had a chubby girl fetish all my life and as such? I always end up with landwhales. A part of me loves it, and a part of me absolutely hates it. But it is what it is.

marry one
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

This.

I used to leave the bar with whatever hamplanet i ended up with that night to avoid DUIs because getting my dick sucked by a fatty in a Toys R Us parking lot beats getting arrested. It is very rare to find a hot chub like OPs pic. It's usually a lot of cellulite and strechmarks.

Your opinion is irrelevant. Fat women need love too you insensitive prick.

Now, that being said? If we are referring to the fat SJW feminazi type women? Then yes, they ARE disgusting. I'll give you that. But the sweet ones? The ones that are actually decent human beings? They are not disgusting.

Find the most yeasty landwhake you can bear to stick your dick in, fuck it - as soon as you cum feel that instant regret: saviour it and the quickly getting dressed and making some bullshit reason to leave, and your emptiness on your drive home. Only this can cure your fetish OP

>Fat women need love too
Too bad for them.

Moar pls

then they better have a 10/10 personality or should stop being fat
these fat girls seem to think since they're ugly on the outside they're "beautiful on the inside" but most of the time a fat person is just as ugly on the inside

Pretty sure the skinny whores would be more unbearable in a relationship because they are too full of themselves. Probably fucks everyone in the neighborhood.

Chubby girls are more likely to be modest and will work harder to please a potential mate.

Outliers exist, but this is the general pattern ive noticed in my personal experience.

Why are you acting like its a fucking problem? like I dont mean to sound like a white knight but if they turn you on whats the issue

>skinny whores
Are you a fat person? Because the fat people seem to be less accepting of happy mediums, and jump to statements like that.

I've notice exactly the same for chubbies I've met and/or fucked.

Usually it's something to do with first crush or a freudian thing.

Im at a normal weight. 135 pounds. Completely irrelevant.

Are my statements at all wrong though?

Pussy's pussy, OP. Don't be a faggot. Just stick your dick in them and like it. That voice in your head is just Internet edgelords trying to make you feel shitty. Like the shit you like, bro

>135 pounds
Are you short, for this to be normal? Or a woman?

Short. Why are you so interested? You gay? Want to fuck my tight ass?

In my experience, curvy women fuck a lot better. Some skinner women I've slept with just kinda lie there.

Only way, is to just have sex with a lot of fat girls. Once you've done that you'll realize all pussy is the same. Then fuck a skinny girl after that and you're cured. Sike. You'll be so put off by all the bone and fragility you feel that you'll love fat chicks forever

Underrated as fuck.

Don't get so defensive, tiny, nobody's trying to fuck you.

these are delicious chubbies
a lot of you retards don't understand the difference between morbidly obese and deliciously chubby

They focus more on their perfect bodies and put no effort into skill. They think that just being pretty to look at is enough. Ugly shaped women need to make up for what they lack.

That's got a lot more to do with their interest in you.

Source? Who is that?

Embrace it, if you like chubby girls you will get laid and will enjoy it faster/easier because you don't have high standars and find fatness or chubbyness sexy.

>eat chubby girl
>become chubby girl
>Start hating yourself
et voila

Look at her beautiful face. She could have been beautiful but she chose not to.

she is still beautiful lol
8/10 face
10/10 knockers
bit of a pudgy belly OK but that doesn't change the other two

That's a "bbw"? the fuck part of the world, Ethiopia?

The way you get rid of it is by trying to lick a truly fat girl's pussy. You see, most fat girls don't like to take baths, because they fill the whole tub without the water. So, they take showers. And this means that they have folds where sweat is trapped, and these never get washed out. The water just runs over them. Fungus growth ensues, and funk develops.

Over time, the brushing of their thighs together whenever they walk creates heat rash. After a few years, these areas become blackened. You would not believe the stench of this rotten skin.

And I haven't even begun to describe the smell and taste of this nasty, infected, unwashed pussy or the asshole next to it that hasn't had a good wiping in years because she can no longer reach it.

You wouldn't get that far, anyway. Get a woman who is over 300lbs, and you will see/smell what I mean. It will make you want to suck cocks for the rest of your life.

Pic related is a mild case. I've seen much, much worse on heavier women.

>You see, most fat girls don't like to take baths

blablabla, this is so ridiculous, non-IRL, mythology

you have to get out and live for real, dear virgin

or at least don't take one or two bad women you've met for all chubbies, or all women.

(and we don't talk about fat obese women, but chubbies or little fat)

Date chubby girls? They're more abundant than skinny girls. It's a smart fetish to have if you want to get laid.

what is this tho?

a swim suit?

A cute, thick chubby at 18 will weigh over 300lbs by the time she is 30. She will have old sweat festering between her rolls of fat, and rancid meat between her thighs.

There is no future with such a person, unless they lose weight and commit to a healthy lifestyle.

It means Canon only.
No Nikons.
No Pentax.
No fucking Kodaks.
No Sony.
No Olympus.
Canon only.

Wow
You are a special kind of stupid.

coz ur mom is/was fat

Work on your anxiety. Had a chubbies fucking phase as well when things didn't go right. When I got back on track i got rid of it.

I've read a report the other day that anxious men prefer the chubbies, has been a good explanation for me, personally. Have to admit that fucking softer chicks is pretty fucking rewarding.

I hope you'll start exercising and eating good, healthy foods in moderation before you start having to inject insulin. But better to inject insulin than slowly go blind and have your feet amputated.

People encouraging you to embrace self-harm are not your friends.

You assume I'm fat because I called you stupid?
Now you're not only stupid, but retarded too.
Well done for assumptions that are completely false.
You fucking idiot. LOL

>You are a special kind of stupid.
No, he's right.

Nobody's born fat.
Teen fat chick is is self-indulgent asshole with no self-discipline or self-respect.
If she doesn't turn that shit around, she'll grow up to be exactly as user describes, and a giant douche/bitch/cunt as well.

I have not experienced any of those things you described with the chubby chicks I have been with. Some of them have been actually fat too.

I don't know, why do you like blonde/red/brown/black hair? It's a preference you dumbass.

Chubby girls look nice; fleshy and fuckable. It's like enjoying soffice pizza. You just want a mouthful, or a round ass to grab and slap; some substance. There's nothing wrong with this.

It would be a problem if you liked obese women/whales. Obesity is a self-inflicted disease that reduces lifespan and ability, and causes other serious diseases and bad personality, plus a particularly acute case of The Crazy. It would also be a problem if you liked anorexic girls. Anorexia happens when a girl is crazier than the usual craze every girl has, and obsessed with losing weight, and is also a deathly disease.

Just stay away from crazyness and diseases, and you'll be fine.

I assume you're fat because you ran out of things to say, and resorted to calling me stupid. You took what I had to say personally, even though I don't know you and couldn't have been talking about you. You felt personally attacked, and decided to attack me in response.

That would be something a fat person would do. However, I don't know you and I don't care about you. I wasn't talking about you, specifically. But, now that you've made yourself known to me, I do hope that you don't let yourself go too far.

Chubs are the best. They take care of you and never complain. Chubs are a thinking mans fetish. Forget stuck up high maintaince models

>
>This.
>
>I used to leave the bar with whatever hamplanet i ended up with that night to avoid DUIs because getting my dick sucked by a fatty in a Toys R Us parking lot beats getting arrested. It is very rare to find a hot chub like OPs pic. It's usually a lot of cellulite and strechmarks.
Thanks dude for THIS x

Realize how much it costs to feed them.

You must have only been with teenagers, then. There's no fat like old fat.

They have been mostly in their late twenties and early thirties

tfw want to lose your virginity to a chubby girl.

cushion pushin m8

As long as you don't like this shit, you're normal.

Just remember that:
● Some of the chubby women you like are just normal body fat with nice breasts, asses and thighs. There's nothing wrong with liking healthy bodies; healthier than most top models.
● Attractive overweight women are young, and scarce.
● Obesity is a disease.

Not sure I can believe you, then. By that time, the body has started to break down. The circulation can't handle the load. Even if they are unusually scrupulous about hygiene, there will be problems with yeast in the warm areas of the body.

I got a niiiiiiiiiiikon camera
I love to take a photograph
So mama dont take my kodachrome away

Two kinds of girls are attracted to me. Total land whales and super tiny twigs. Nothing in-between. I like them both. Now that I'm in my 30s the chubbies age SO MUCH BETTER. the skinny chicks I fucked in my teens and 20s that are still thin look like shit. A few got chubby later, and then the chubbies are still the same. They barely look older than 23. Jesus fuck. So nice. I'll admit though, still fishing for the actual early 20s chicks. But my main point: chubby chicks age better.

In my experience, skinny cheat, chubs don't.

I was referring to his disdain opinions about smell and body odour. I've known far smellier thin people than fat ones.

LOL never took it personally.
Was pointing out that you label all fat people as smelly when it just isn't true.
Blanket statements like that are exactly why I called you stupid.

You, however, became insanely butthurt and had to assume I am a fatty to make yourself feel better.
Another stupid statement, being as I am of average size. OK not thin, I'm not fat. I'm just ... well, average.

Original diagnosis still stands, you are a special kind of stupid.

You can believe anything you want. The fattest chick I have been with was about the same size and body type as pic related. I think she was 26 at the time. She didn't have the problems you described.

Try to get something like these. Medicare/Medicaid usually won't pay for them. But they're much easier to use than the old-style syringes.

Type II diabetes is becoming pandemic, due to the increased average weight. Metabolic syndrome really is a long, slow, painful, self-inflicted death.

Good Lord, man! Has it come to that??

You know that girl can't reach her anus. You know she can't!

Yes, because that is exactly how it goes

>I was referring to his disdain opinions about smell and body odour.
He's still not wrong.
On average, fat pussy is nastier than healthy pussy.

Isn't that Bullock's Trifecta girl from the cabin? (American Dad)

probably her first cock evar

Fuck a chubby girl?

Jesus fucking Christ Cred Forums all you faggots don't even have a girl. I bet every single one of you would be willing to fuck a fat bitch if you had her naked and horny in front of you. That's why you fags are still Virgins, you faggots demand too much and you probably have 4/10 looks.

>U
Then what are YOU doing here, neckbeard?

Can confirm chubbies are the best. My partner of 3 years is chubby.

Well she started at 27 BMI but has now brought it down to 25. Got her to hit the gym and eat healthily.

The reason chubs are the best females for a man is because they will generally cook well, put more effort into the relationship to keep you, and are better in bed. Not to mention they are the best to cuddle with in bed. Best of all, however, mildly chubby girls like this can be turned around to ~23/24 BMI, retain their personality, and that is fucking wife material right there.

GG faggots who go for stuck up whores from the club.

This. OP sounds like he's under 25, probably much under. He's embarrassed by the thought of what his friends would think if he was dating a chubber. Who the fuck cares.

Isn't that discolorated related to diabeetus?

just watch them gain 100lbs in a few years, all chubbies are future landwhales, they dont stay chubbies

There is nothing wrong in thinking this is sexy

Could not find her name, but I found this