I love pictures like that... Post yours

I love pictures like that... Post yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-093
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the most horrifying SCP ever

Question, OP:
Would it be better or worse if that giant were undead instead of alive? For some reason, imagining it as a giant, living person seems creepier.

have a bump

What SCP is it then?

The undead were always worse to me. I know how to fight something alive. But something that has already experienced death is much more confusing.

It's based on
scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-093

You really have to read through all of it, but it's this horribly fucked up parallel world where those weird humanoid things showed up and started eating/absorbing whatever they saw and could reach.

Think Attack on Titan, but those things can't be killed, and there are no semi-safe walled cities nearby.

Thanks Cred Forumsro I have always liked reading the SCP stories

humm

Scourge of Fleets. Annoying card.

Devastating in Mono-U

Fucking nightmare fuel

What does SCP mean?

Super Cruel Punishment of courz

Masterpiece!

wut
For real?

secure containment protect
its some creepypasta shit or something

what scp is that?

thanks

im digging that SCP shit

Holy shit how is this thread alive after 19 mins of no new posts???

Progenitus ftw

"Hey... pffftpffhehe He-Hey dude... On the horse... Dude, chec... Hey, check out ppffpptfpppff Dude, check out my ball! Pffffpfpfhahahahahaha!"

They didn't just show up. I mean they did... but those things ARE the inhabitants. They made some kind of medical breakthrough, but it had some really negative side effects that by the time they realized it it was already too late.

I'm afraid there is no fixing autism of this magnitude. Sorry bro.

Quality read - pic noted is pretty spot on

Dang :( Guess I'll just go kill myself now.

Uh oh

Deus vult!

Does this refer to some historical event? If so, which one?

Keep these rollin

It depicts the story of when the Teutonic order of 1410 built Deus Voltron to crush the Pagans of the Baltic. Unfortunately Deus Voltron was designed to run on the burning corpses of Pagans, yet Lithuania (where he was first deployed) was recently converted.

No one told the Teutons.

danish flags?

That would be the war banner of the Holy Roman Empire, though crusaders would use pretty much any cross to indicate their affiliation, usually black, white or gold.