Is this the greatest nation on Earth?

Is this the greatest nation on Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

mensxp.com/special-features/today/26422-80-countries-their-average-penis-sizes-indians-have-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

agree to disagree

Tell us that shit when you have over 1 billion people. Next global superpower in the works.

I'm gonna play this one out OP,

What makes you think that TODAY's India is the 'greatest' on 'Earth'.

Do you mean it has the best infrastructure?, the best communal situation? the most well equipped military? or do you mean to say that you are currently feeling a pumped up emotion due to the wave of nationalism that is currently surging over there?

Not quite.

Development is rising rapidly. Just like our GDP and population. We're gonna be the shit.

umad fgt?

How is that a good thing? You should know for a fact that the value of human life is next to nothing when there is such extreme forms of overpopulation, not to mention the massive load it puts on the rest of the world.

Definitely the greatest!
Greatest shit to street ratio in the universe

Spot the difference
>one is a fading superpower
>one is THE FUTURE

get on our level, cunt

No, i'd be happy if you could get your shit together and achieve something.

Population rising is no sign of development. Its rather a sign of backwardness. The rise in GDP is never going to reach the average indian, it is just industrialists who are going to pocket that

Your just angry that your not the future leading nation of the world

You realise that you are going to have to share all that 'development' with more and more people, which will just leave you poorer and poorer right?

>DESIGNATED

>most well equipped military

Oh yeah, cos Americunts haven't lost every war they've been in during the last 70 years. LOL

Poo in the loo confirmed.
Go and suck off some pakis ya subhuman third world.

>poo in the loo confirmed
I know, I do poo in the loo!
Who cares about the loo tho when it comes to global dominance xD

If that were true, we'd be seeing people from 'First world countries' moving to 'third world countries', cuz you guys are so far behind, you are achieving the growth that everyone else acomplished 50 years ago.

Before you talk about GDP: India and China had the same GDP in 1952. So you are achiving growth which you should have done 40 years ago.

at least our aircraft carriers are CATOBAR :^)

India space programs in 2050?
With the power of shit right?

It was a question, stop sidestepping and state the reasons you feel so euphoric about this issue.

China's already had their boom bitch. Don't forget that back then they were either in a civil war or already Maoist Commucunts. We're gonna overtake them, AND FAST

>sidestepping
Just like you sidestepped the fact you LOSE EVERY WAR!

Just because no one likes Pakishitstan, doesnt mean that you have reason to feel great, if you Are feeling great due to that, then you have made a neighbouring country the reason for your hapiness and sadness, which is pretty pathetic tbh

>read and see panjeet

Lol funny guy. At least we don't have to use the fucking Russians for our space program. Your the man bro.

Do you just assume everyone to be American? What other conclusions do you like to jump to in oder to make your life seem meaningful?

Okay Aussie or Britty. You still lost every war since WW2.

Better russians than indians.

Nice spelling. Your still a dumbass who can't accept the fact of the emerging superpower.

Yo OP, we get it, you are happy cuz Pakistan is turning out to be the bad guy on the international stage, which is well deserved, but you guys need like 50 years of that development you are talking about to be able to afford anything close to such a claim, now go on, log off and contribute to that development instead of shitposting here

greatest nation of taxi drivers, and convenience store owners

What've you got to say for yourself Rakeesh?

50 years and we won't need a loo. We'll be shitting on you.

Neither, but keep trying OP, its fun watching you desperately try to find fault in me instead of seeing the level headed reasoning offered to you

fearless leader

If the goal ist "Country with most people who defecate in the streets" then yeah, India is truly the greatest nation on earth?

Spoken like a true Gentleman

Eat BRICS you bitches

poo in the loo

Five years ago you were taling about 2030. So now its 2066?

Face it: India IS shit, IS full of shitskins, reeks like SHIT and will never play any important role aside from

>most rapes
>most people defecating in the streets
>Last nation with caste system
>most call centers per inhabitant.

Remeber to poo in the loo ranjeet

The achilles heel India has is the inability of its populace to be self introspective. It is the reason that no matter the development and GDP, the people will behave like animals even when swimming in gold.

They need hope, something to look forward to, else they'd revolt and kill each other en masse

You'll never be good at field sports you cunt. All you'll wanna do is put a dairy at every fucking corner.

>going to be good
>is good
I see that your Indian education has failed to teach you English or to distinguish between the present and the future!
Congratulations, Pajeet!
Remember to poo in loo!

I think OP realised that not Everyone is some Paki turbanhead and that shitposting like that only makes him look stupid.

Lol 13 posters. All you 12 cunts are the same people picking on poor old ME. P.s. That's not my name. It's Vikram you dumb faggot. It seems all you want to do is hate on what you ain't. Jealous of our emerging status? Jealous of our strong nationalism?

Thats the hope i just wrote about, they are trying to experience a possible future Now. Like a loan. But Loans leave you in debt OP, remember that

kinda depressing if india becomes a super power there race is ugly

the people are disgusting

it would be a dark day for humanity

Fuck off, Jamsheed.
Come back when you learn to speak English.
This is an English-language board for English speakers.

What language do they speak in your village?

Poor old you Vikram? Dont you dare play that card
and i havent picked on you one bit, i was actually encouraging you to look at matters objectively for a change. To face the facts which are visible to people unaffected by the change in political climate over there

Lol says the whitey. You yankeys aren't as shit hot as you think you are. I get girls, plus some are white too - you probably can't you 200kg fat autistic fuck,

Also pic related
>it's me

The only way India will become a superpower is a plague wiping out the rest of the countries on the globe.

yall niggas posting in a troll thread

The first 'Macho', then 'poor me' stance is something the Turk fags have perfected, unless you want to be like the turks, stop adopting that manner

No. Unless u no poo in loo.

Lol hurr durr Vikram can't speak English
>even though you can somehow understand my usage of the English vocabulary
Lol I'll just call him some other Indian name that I know

Okay James!

Rest of of the worlds nations will have to sink into the oceans before that happens. Not to mention all the most talented indians like doctors etc go overseas looking for a better life and become taxi drivers.

Yeeeeeah suuuure it is, OP. Sure it is. *reassuring pats*

So what are you gonna do about your overpopulation Vikram?

not white bro am asian

the whole country is disgusting indians are basically jewish/black people

there disgusting

Anyone worth his salt gets out of there asap

>Gee i wonder why

what flag is that for? iran?

Face the facts?
LOL OK Brendan!
How about the fact that our sphere of influence is spreading around the world. How about the fact that 1 in 7 people are Indian. HOW about the fac that we are an emerging nation. HOW ABOUT the fact that you Americunts owe us!! You're in debt to us!!
You don't have any right to talk shit to me, that is until you can do shit yourselves

This. Average living standards are horrendous. I wouldn't want to live in a country with a billion people.

Overcompensating for your small cock?

forgot to add the whole country is disgusting they got that caste system

they also have curroption which is another story

also every country in asia hates india, you have to ask your self why?

sorry am not indian i do not have tiney indian penis

suggesting salt is less valuable or as valuable as an indian?

Also
>richest country to be raped by colonialism

I lol'd. Never seen that analogy before, but it's kinda true. It's all caste systems and class warfare over there ....those with money despise those without it, and everyone is willing to fuck each other for $$$

>mfw when cunts try to talk shit when they ain't shit
LOL I'm the only Indian on this thread and I'm owning you idiots

Fucking lol

Aahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

Again with the assumptions kid, its getting old.

Not american here, but the US owes everyone, and i can guarantee you that no one will Ever see a penny of it, whatcha gonna do about it huh?
Yes, I do talk shit about myself and my country when people in my country act like retards, my ego isnt that fragile that i cant handle criticism.

1 in 7
>Overpopulation: One of humanity's biggest problems. Thanks for being part of the problem

Sphere of influence
>Yes people will tolerate anyone if they make cheap clothes and buy half of the world's gold and thereby lose Any foreign reserves

Think we are done here

Are you seriously That deluded?
>Owning
This guy needs a dictionary, and not one to rip pages from to wipe his shitter

Yeah, the US is done. Cya later when you fade into obscurity.

>kid
Lol sure man. Look at that the pic.

Overpopulation?
LOL OKAY. And that isn't a gift to our workforce?

all of that slave labour for the middle east, great gift

I work in one of the biggest industrial firms in the world, we have entire factories without a single personnell. People are becoming superflous. try to read up on Industry 4.0 my company pioneered it.
Any economic growth you personally will ever achieve will be at the cost of the lives of your co citizens. Feel great now?

yeah you do chink

>1.1 billion people worldwide shit on the street
>1 billion Indians
>60% of Indians shit on the street
>that's 660 million Indians shitting on the street in disgustingly hot and humid conditions
>they all eat spicy food
>yfw

mensxp.com/special-features/today/26422-80-countries-their-average-penis-sizes-indians-have-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world.html

Who cares about lives of my "co-citizens"
Those who defecate in the open give us all a bad rep and falsely portray India. THEY'RE A MINORITY and don't deserve to be a part of our great nation.

He dissed himself there lmfao

So you support killing your countrymen?

Is that what your society teaches you?

Christ, even Africa is more advanced.

Lol I can falsify figures foo
>70% of Americans deny they lost the Vietnam War

>Falsly
So they dont exist? False means its a lie. So are they made up?
>Inb4 strawman

Great Britain is the greatest. That is why its in the name: GREAT Britain. They had the biggest world empire that the world had ever seen, in the 18th and early 19th centuries. Even today the remnants of it are still there in the Commonwealth. Britain is the reason why the West, is more advanced than the East (Which was the opposite before the British Empire).

Maybe when you stop being able to find your way to Kalikut by following the flocks of buzzards high in the sk who gather to eat the thousands of dead bodies they can't even bury

This guy is obsessed with Americans and Pakis and 'Others', no wonder he cant get a real picture of himself. Sad really, anyway time to abandon shitty thread.

its true. The problem is that everything in India works on the black market. And everything is corrupt. If you want something in India, you need to pay everyone off. A proper economy cannot function like this.

Okay cool kids. My cock is 6 inches so yeah, just saying that this chink is likely to have a small dick tho

Btw it's only 4 inches for India cos our population is so big so there's more likely to be micros. If you Amerifags had 1 billion people you'd have 4 inch cocks too lol

NZ fag reporting in. We love GB. British Empire represent.

umm... I thought Indians were good at math, thats not how averages work. But i suggest Khan academy.com for some good math tutorials

Hey Sandeep, i need you to get off your ass and have the dba reboot the server, you curry shitting bastard.

>kek'ed

Stay in denial. A simple Google search would indicate results.

>I thought Indians were good at math

Awwww good to see at least someone is cucking up to our master race

This level of shit tier shit posting is just pathetic

Lol ok faggot. I don't do that shit. I work at a major telecommunications company instead lmao

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

I went to India to invest with the company i work for in building a solar power plant. It was a 15 million euros project which would have given jobs, and development to the region. But everyone asked for money: the politician had to be paid off, and ll of his contacts. If you dont , then nothing happens. We quit the project. This is typical in india. You have rich politicians and industrialists who dont pay any taxes, and who hoard black money, which they then try desperately to move to the west and 'wash it clean' in Europe or the US, by investing it there. This is why nothing ever changes in India. No infrastructure, no proper development, western companies cannot invest in India properly because everything is corrupt. If this does not change, India will never make any real progress.

Wtf is that. Lol if that's supposed to offend us then you suck

Overpopulation worldwide is destroying the earth, depleting it's useful and non useful things alike. There needs to be another plague, another world war, another Yucatan.

People don't care about other people or the world inherited by their Own offspring and Their offspring. The green revolution only served to pump up the population, it didn't simply allow people to grow more food on existing cropland. What it did allowed the population growth to accelerate faster. More cropland, grazing lands, and feedlots were created, and the improved lands simply allowed yet more people to be fed. The world hasn't experienced any global starvation events in recent history other than those caused by war or genocide, but wait a while, it will happen.

mfw when this guy is full of shit

>telecommunications
Thank you for calling Microsoft my name is "Ricky"

You are so full of shit

This is the reality OP needs to realise, but fuck him, why help him if he is so bent on dragging himself into the shitter

Denial much shitposter?

>That is why its in the name: GREAT Britain

Er, no it isn't.

The "great" just means "big" or "greater Britain". It acquired that name when Scotland joined the Union.

used to be average britain

seeDumbcunt

You're welcome, India.

When we build infrastructures, institutions and systems of government, we build them to last.

Made in Britain.

Fuck you guys Serbia is the best

Well if I recall it correctly...
Wasnt the Mongolian Empire the worlds biggest?

hahahahaha! lol

Yes Mongolian was one of the biggest (bigger than Alexander the great), but UK surpassed it, mainly thanks to the arrival of steampower, which boosted the empire hugely.

Why full of shit? whats the problem? ive just given you a real account of how India is, based on my experiences. I spent 3 months there in total. Whats the problem? if youre Indian yourself, then you must know exactly that this is the truth. Also, most Indians that i met, all they want to do is to desperately move to the West. Either the UK or Germany. All they did was try and get me to help them get the the West, pretending to be my friends because they thought that they could get this out of me. All anyone wants to do there is get away.

I just boiled my kettle. My kitchen has achieved greatness

Oh okay, ty

Because of the post directly above your original one

Bump! Soon to be the greatest country on the planet!

Poo in loo

did you not read any of this?

India can't even have DRS!

But it is