Ok Cred Forums I want to hear your opinion

Ok Cred Forums I want to hear your opinion.

strawpoll.de/f4fsbds

Who won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuCKVqHra4M
youtube.com/watch?v=ThwaDSaoGU8
americanlookout.com/dnc-wikileaks-email-hack-confirms-cnn-is-in-bed-with-the-democratic-party/
conservativedailypost.com/cnn-reporter-didnt-know-he-was-still-on-the-air-admits-obama-paid-them-to-lie/
youtube.com/watch?v=HjYrJueWwU8
youtu.be/xW0dElW9V7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA
youtube.com/watch?v=EDcY58joXrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Selfbump

Not sure who won, but it's clear the US lost

Hillary eviscerated Trumpmiester

bumpo

Just watched the debate on youtube. Gotta admit that Hillary deals pretty good with this brabbling idiot trump. Seriously even though they both may suck, it is obvious that trump is just pure shit. How can you americans be so divided? I don't get it. For the size and the power of your country you act so fucking irresponsible. Hillary clearly had contenance and souvereignity.

/thread

I think the reason we are divide is due to the fact that Hillary has done some shady things in her career. Even now she is getting away with so much that if it was any other candidate they would have been charged with high treason.
We'd rather have an idiot in office then her. And that's the sad part. Our president is suppose to be the greatest person we as the public has to offer. And apparently. This is the best we can do.

my candidate won hands down. i can't even comprehend how anyone could possibly want to vote for the other one.

>mfw it was uneducated motherfuckers like you which caused your candidate to win, even though my candidate is clearly the superior leader.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

>If you hate Clinton then Trump Won.
>If you hate Trump then Clinton Won.

clearly did not watch the debate

I'm a Hillary supporter but even I think Trump won the debate.

This.

>implying the Donald won't make America great again.

Trumllary clearly won

Also, check em

Trump needs to realize that the people watching the debate aren't all from reddit. No one knew what he was talking about because he was just going from one meme to antother and not giving any full information. Sounded like a confused old man.

shill

What's the matter Amerifags? You rather believe a proven liar like Hillary?
youtube.com/watch?v=GuCKVqHra4M

No not this. Politics shouldn't have to do anything with sympathy. It's about viability.

hillary simply resorted to character assassination.
All I heard from her where outright lies and 'her der President Trump is bad', 'he says bad things', liberals don't like the truth, they want it all painted with rose colored glasses.
What I did hear hillary say was she is all for the police state at a federal level. That the feds should take over policing of States and that all guns should be taken away if the government deem's you 'MAY' one day be a threat to them.

Proven nowhere. Repeating a fabricated accusation over and over will eventually convince the stupid, which has clearly happened.

I agree with that. It seems the USA is successful because its grown on the back of inherent unfairness fuelled by the unachievable hopes and dreams of a large part of the population. Sort of like the proverbial donkey pulling a cart toward a carrot thats suspended from its bridle. People like Trump are the wagon drivers.

If Trump won I wonder how long it would take for his support base of the alt-righteous to turn on him. Surely they don't think he can act unilaterally, that a Trump win won't let them jack boot march Moslems and migrants to the nearest border and boot them out? Will there celebration involving street violence by alt-right trashing the businesses and homes of the people they think will be Trumped out of the USA.

How long would it take until it became obvious the greatest beneficiary of a Trump presidency was Trump himself. What would happen then?

It was like watching a 30yo karate student spar with a 10yo. Hillary clearly wiped the floor with his ass, since it wasn't much of a challenge, I can't get a lot of satisfaction from it.

Did not watch. I don't know who won.

I do know that the voters will lose this election.

Dubs and shillary wins, else Trump wins.

Im sorry guys, god has spoken and gave me dubs...

>he clearly did not watch all of the debate.
>FTFY

He did start out strong. It looked like he was going to fucking wipe his ass with her up there, but then he fucked it all up. He rambled too much for one thing, and every time she fucking baited him, he swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. He spent way too much time on the defensive.

Damn your dubs, probably two shit choices though, only way to get sheep to vote for a women was to put her against an idiot, what a hollow victory for women.

This is what I don't get. Looking from outside she hasn't committed treason or anything like it. In fact, viewed from outside the USA she's been a very good ambassador for USA relations.

Emails? So what? I bet if someone went through Trumps corporate and other emails there'd be stuff he'd have to answer for (again).

Did you heard what trump said? He said Mexico and China steal jobs. He said they produce to strengthen their country which is equal for him to weaken the U.S.A. Now if you have a closer look on economy and globalization you'll see that this is just nonsense. U.S.A. companies like Walmart produce in foreign countrys with the lowest cost as possible to have the maximal profit. Production costs and loans are fucking low in China. But that's profit for the U.S.A. With Trumps protectionist mentality you'll all shovel your own graves.
>Importing cheap stuff produced in foreign countries = profit
>isolate yourself = Capitalism won't work anymore, but at least you made "murica great again"

hillary in outright lie
youtube.com/watch?v=ThwaDSaoGU8

Ok, time for an actual answer. Hillary won the debate. This is not an opinion. It's a fact.

The only actual poll out so far that has any validity is the CNN/ORC viewer poll. It came out 62-27% for Clinton.

Beyond that, CNN did a focus group with 20 undecided voters. They came down 18-2 for Clinton

Frank Luntz (a Republican) also did a focus group of 20 undecideds, and his came down 17-3 for Clinton.

These are the only results that have any value as representative of the broader viewing population, and they are not even close. The question is over.

Every other "poll" being thrown around claiming to show Trump winning is an open access internet poll that anyone can select themselves to vote in just by choosing to click on the link. Those kinds of polls are meaningless. They just exist to make morons click on the link and drive up page views for the site.

It's a two party system
Do you hate abortions and weed
or do you hate guns and god

you're a idiot
americans need jobs

CNN.........
IDIOT

still you have up to a million voters on these polls. and not only on right wing / republican pages. that would mean hillary gets her votes from people not using the internet. who is that nowadays? 80++ yrs old? cannot be that many

americanlookout.com/dnc-wikileaks-email-hack-confirms-cnn-is-in-bed-with-the-democratic-party/

You mean Hillary?

conservativedailypost.com/cnn-reporter-didnt-know-he-was-still-on-the-air-admits-obama-paid-them-to-lie/

Sure they do, my dear little friend. But it is not as easy as it seems by saying the Mexicans or Chinese took 'em away. Its a more complex issue. The ones who seek maximum profit are the ones who take away your jobs. Moguls, big concerns and wall street. The american dream is an illusion, you simply can't climb up the ladder by working hard, you gotta change the whole system for that.

Let's see...
Trumps (Let's put america on their knees to serve and give free shekels to Israel) vs Hillary (Let's put america on their knees to serve and give free shekels to Israel)
The difference between them?, none.Sorry for you americans, but zionist leeches will always rule your country.

>CNN
>Focus groups

Are you americans seriously fucking retarded?, you actually think Trump is going against the planes of his zionist overlords and make a war against homosexuality, stop hollywood pedo/homo propaganda, etc, etc, etc...?
You people are delusional as hell.

But he never started strong. Every time he made a point that would have had his adoring supporters screaming out their agreement he got countered, something that really put him off.

He looked like what "the rest of the world" sees... a spoilt rich boy who's grown up hearing "yes yes yes" from people who are paid to say it. Any disagreement then the money stops and you're replaced with the next yes man or woman.

Running a business empire built on property is easy because it doesn't require tough decisions and really smart acumen. It just requires money and other people who want or need it.

If Trump won I think it'd be one of the shortest presidential terms ever, he'd resign due to being unable to function within or build constructive relationship that aren't built on/relying on money, or, he'll be drummed out of office when he does something stupid, irresponsible or illegal.

this

This debate was useless.

All debates this season - useless.

People are so divided right now that nothing will change their mind.

The election is basically already over. We just don't know the results yet.

see this image
also the gun and police state

What I would say is that next time the American people look more at a candidates qualities as a leader and less at their celebrity status. I don't think either candidate is fit to lead the most powerful country in the world. I hate to say this, but there were better candidates on both the Republican and Democratic side.

HICKORY CLITTON is a liar, nuff said

better than a proven liar who has 30 years of corruption and failures

This

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

Even center/left magazine polls return trump as winner.

>>didn't watch debate
>>would never take a pool
>>hates hillary with the might of a thousand suns
>>would never vote for the heretic trump
>>THE GOD KING SAYS NO ONE ORANGE SHALL BE PRESIDENT

Pasta/10

Internet polls are fucking useless. No one thinks of them as anything other than a screen saver.

The smartest decision would be to vote for hillary and hope the next 4 years to pass quickly.

I keep hearing reading she's a liar.... about what?

not sure if bait or he really got this mad about some stupid shit...

they give a tendency anyways. always depends on where they are posted and how many people took part. 1.3 million is a good number. it shows that america is really divided. which is also supported by representative polls about presidential elections.

He will destroy america, and the next two presidents or so will fix it.
Now hillary will just boil it slowly until it permadies.

>fusing trump and hillary
What sort of evil monster are you?
It's like twice the old.

No, it's not. It doesn't take into account who voted, how many times they voted, where they voted from, what party they affiliate with, and what the general viewership of that website is. It's a terrible fucking way to take a poll, which is why no real polling companies would ever use them.

HICKORY CLITTON hee he hee thats her new name

here's the start , looking for the video with the 131 proven lie's she's told on video to the public

Trump won. Easy.

The only way for Hillary to have "won" is if she had eviscerated him. Any debate Trump walks away from is a win for him because it's exposure. The people already voting for him are not going to walk away because he said something silly. He has been doing that all along.

I am still waiting how Donald gonna suck up to Muslim after he said to declare Jerusalem as Jewish capital. Though to be honest, they are politicians. To have more than one face is totally normal. Yet we wonder why there are gonna be many politicians in Hell.
I honestly can't imagine myself as one, I can't deal with lies and empty promises I have to say to this group and another " " to the other group.

Trump converted her daughter to judaism as a show of his loyalty to the zionist jews, he also makes campaing Milo, an homosexual greek jew promoting race mixing.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Hillary and Trump are the same shit with different smell.

his*

Were divided I'll give you that. But I can tell you that Trump is visibly politically impaired, as much as Bush was during his 8 year tenure.

I don't understand why the greater part of America is so dumbed down that they support him. There's just that much ignorance going around.

it does not have the claim to be representative. still there is someone voting. even if voting several times, for which you would need to switch ip address at least.
why would trump have more of those than hillary?
these polls especially with 1.3 million people taking part still have a message or at least give a trend. to ignore it would be stupid.

But those are two seperate videos/films being referred to there. The top meme is about a movie or docu that pissed off the muzzies and the bottom is about the video of the riot.

How is this relevant?

That was sad to watch. Some old lady trying to make well rehearsed sound bites, while a guy passionate about improving the country explains how everything she is saying is wrong as calmly as a furious person can.

germany has the best and independent media in the world. they say hillary won. even rudy giuliani said so.

>USA companies
They might have started in US, but you can't call those things US companies anymore.
If russia nuked the fuck out of US, those companies would lose like 5% of the stock value?

>germany has the best and independent media in the world.
>Literally the same jew cucked propaganda as the american media
Cool story bro

HICKORY CLIT

anti-Semite detected

Not really, I'm part jew btw, and I completely hate my people.

why can't you vote that both sucked and argued like a two kids fighting over a toy in a playground?

I wont vote for hillary because shes a wonan. Im srs too. And because the debate was bullshit on both sides.

No, any other candidate would not be charged with high treason. Grow up and turn offthe conspiracy theory radio.

Jerusalem is mentioned in the Quran zero times. Arabs return to Arabia, Jews return to Judea.

You're full of shit. I've met hella people who worked their way out of low class into upper-middle class.

This is the type of person who supports trump

At least you lucky Cred Forumsastards arent canadian :(

germany shows usa middle finger on regular basis. did not even participate in the fake iraq war. media is state funded but not state controlled here. completely independent

Is it true that you can legally fuck animals there?

I'm sorry, but did Senator Palpatine already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Galactic lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Senator Palpatine is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of Coruscant, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Senator Palpatine is one of the best fucking politicians in the Galaxy, he tells the truth. and crushed Padme because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Senator Palpatine wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Senator Jar Jar just lost a future debate to Palpatine. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Palpatine topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Palpatine because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

This is kinda person who supports hickory clitton

Goes for both shillary and Trump.
Your choice would be to just directly give the keys to zionists and cutting off the middle man

Jews don't give a shit about americans as long as they don't care about christianity, and yet they use both elements for their own benefit and also make fun of them through hollywood and media.

Yes.
But trump supporters are the minority of the trump electorate, most are just anti-hillary supporters, and the same can be said about the hillary supporters.
It's not an election, but a damage control campaign, where people are battling between letting a nuke fall in washington or detour it to new york, with the "just land it on the sea" option being almost impossible.

Not a feminazi but thats just plainly dumb. As if a woman was genetically unable to lead a country. Look at germany, Merkel is competent. Don't base your opinion on gender, were you raised by a women fearing pseudomanly Dad?

This is cut n pasta

Isn't that wales?

A lot of family relatives of mine moved to the usa and started broke as fuck, literally as janitors in shithole apartments. The difference is they weren't pussy fucking millenials and they got hired because they werent worthless pussies with no skill other than jerking off to porn.

You're a fucking idiot. If Walmart produces in China do you think it will employ american citizens? Clearly not. Trump said that China and Mexico are stealing jobs, and if you were only a little more smart you'd come up with this explanation too: production in China and Mexico is cheaper, and when their products enter the US they have to pay a very little amount of taxes. For greater companies is certainly cheaper to move abroad and leave the US, giving their jobs to a foreign country.

>corruption and failures
you gotta be talking about trump

Nit even3n close.she had her tail between her legs

Mods...

Delet this

Business as usual

Watching and argument between Trump and Hillary supporters it's just like seeing someone with down syndrome and someone with cerebral palsy discussing who's more brilliant.

I was raised by a bitch :(

i agree that jews own big parts of hollywood and media in usa, which is also connected to some private media companies in germany. but not to the state funded media. there is no control by jews, at least not more jews than anyone else.

If those companies decided to leave U.S. under Trump it would create a vacuum for more businesses to flourish. If we had a worker deficit, he'd just create a bunch of temp worker visas to kick-start the economy.

Yea, you dont get it. No worries, we wouldn't expect you too.

was starting isis maybe?

Just as I predicted. Trump would get owned, but his supporters are so dumb they wouldn't even realize it.

Nope. She wpuld drive the final push towards ultimate Political Correctness. Sorry, she has to go.

that would be Bush

This is greatest myth. Trump benefits from being president. BS! He cant, nor can his family, run his businesses...
the only was to build jobs is to force companies to stay. PERIOD. Build the middle class??? How??? An overly educated middle class floods the job market. Wages go down because more people less jobs...
fucking idiots...
Gine the middle class a tax break..
So what, the middle class dont create jobs.. stretch your dollar, yes, but improve pay - NO!!!

Merkel is not competant. She is a mess. Havemt you been watching? Fucking germany needs to step up their game.

PLEASE....KILL YOURSELF.
Where to start? First of all you took my arguments, pointing at them saying "look dats the truth you idiot, why dont ya see it?"
>production in China and Mexico is cheaper, and when their products enter the US they have to pay a very little amount of taxes. For greater companies is certainly cheaper to move abroad and leave the US, giving their jobs to a foreign country.
Second of all I didn't even stated an opinion. I was just illustrating the hypocrisy of Trump supporters, who don't see that there is a chose between money & production in foreign countries on the one side and no money & protectionism on the other side - at least If you still demand capitalism and being competitive in the world market. Trump supporters want a great america and protectionism, but it doesn't work like that since globalization has outspread economy linkages.

There's no vacuum effect you fuck. Companies do not produce for the nation, but strictly for their profits. Unemployment and inequal distribution of wealth is a great problem in the US, they don't need no temp workers from other countries, they need to make their own citizens work in theri country, at he best conditions.

bias shit as always cause they take cnn as a source

>derp

This. America will burn. Can't wait.

She is not perfect, but she does good imho. As a leftist, communist refugee loving fag I appreciate her philantropy...irony in it but still true.

That's was then..... this is now. The world has changed and the money that could be made just from hard work and smarts has been made. Success is now measured by how well one fits into the system and not by how well one rises above it.,

666 handsign with both hands. Wew lad.

MORON! That's why they get a tax break. Stay hear, pay wages to IS workers, get a tax break...
For fucks sake. This is about BUILDING JOBS!
Please educate yourself before you vote

>stamina
>she has no stamina
>and i dont think she has the stamina

it trump trying to finish a paper he started on too late?

no but seriously, FUCK shillary.

Trumpo bumpo.

Ok kid. You dont understand, move along child.

Are you retarded? This makes US corporations wealthy. Not the people.

>Merkel is competent.

You have never read a news article IN YOUR LIFE. She's a lily-livered, open our borders to mud people, female cuck. Incredibly weak, no leadership.

Tax break paid by your taxes. Gotta be a lot of money if it makes producing to USA minimum wages more attractive than producing to China minimum wages which is about 5% of USA minimum wage

>shouldn't

Welcome to understanding human nature and the human condition.

Hillary iced that cuck Trump

yolo

Seasoned career Politician v. Not one....talking lots of nonsense, promises which will NEVER be delivered... your point is you like/love the steady lacknof any substainal change or progress... make peace man.. puff puff... love is the answer.... lets all get alone... we'll be fine... so our national debt is 30trillion man... so what..

>isolate yourself = Capitalism won't work anymore, but at least you made "murica great again"
You made this statement. If this is your interpretation i must assume you're a fucking idiot. Pprotection of the national production system to ensure that US products can be sold within the national territory should be top priority of any leader. Imagine you running a company (and i must say is pretty hard since we talking about you) and then one day chinese and mexincan products flood the market you aimed for, leaving you with debt and unsold products. You can't pay your workers, you'll be forced to leave. That is all, there's no globalization involved in Trump's speech, because he is focused on the US, not the world. just look at the european experience: a failure. Everyone needs to be okay with themselves before taking part in something on a greater scale. trump wants the US to be once again N*1 on the market, i can't blame him for this.

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

it doesnt matter. none of this matters.

Fucking THIS!

going all out with the bait holy shit

Beta's like Trump always be beta testing, he got iced hard. He's too stupid to 'test' and learn anything.

germany does not recognise Merkel as their political leader anymore, see for yourselfes reading the surveys concerning her popularity in germany.

That is true indeed but the power is not on the people, it is on those who got the money, which means the shareholder are the ones who decide. They are living the american dream but on other americans cost. It's about seeing the real villains.

actually the souce was a sarcastic fake twitter account of rudolph giuliani. he never admitted trump lost.

Hillary won

this

That's probably more because she's a conservatard liek Donald Drumpf from their basically Republican party.

Trump is Mr.Satan, not Goku.

Here lies the root of the misconception.

No. This won't happen. What will happen is that companies making cheap goods offshore simply won't import them into the USA. These goods won't be replaced with local production because local production is too expensive so that segment of the market basically disappears.

So the economy contracts and the goods it does make 'age' because companies making them can't afford to invest in RnD and new equipment, because of the cost of the labor market.

So the economy as a whole runs down to a level of sustainability that lowers the standard of living and lowers the tax take as profits also decline.

Why? Many consumers won't be able to afford a new car or discretionary expenditure like holiday travel. So the wider economy also suffers.

This is basic business and macro economics.

Made me kek. You tell such humorous works of fiction and delusion. Ahh that was a hearty laugh

This

This.Hilary will cause the least amount of damage

nice words. i think i am in love with you,

Here ya go
youtu.be/xW0dElW9V7Y

yeah but also because her view of the europe means her as The Fuhrer, Hollande as her cuckold dog and the whole fucking europe as their domain. people are getting fed up with her shit.

pwnt

Holy shit, even Cred Forums has turned far left and is filled with idiotic liberals. This isn't even a contest.

You morons are literally stuffing every word she says up your poop funnel and fail to realize she is literally 3 decades of failed policies and protecting her criminal organization family.

>b-b-ut Trump said mean things about women
Maybe he should be raping them and cheating on his wife instead. Right, Clinton?

Any of you who think Clinton is for women or going to improve some non-existent wage gap are literal fucking dipshits. What's she going to do? Force women into career fields they currently aren't even going for?

Why didn't she touch on the fact she wants to turn America into the next Swedistan? Why didn't she bring up how she got Americans killed at Benghazi? Hillary is another Obama in disguise and I'm honestly surprised she didn't pass out on stage. Trump's no politician, he has the temper of a child but at least he has America's interest in mind and doesn't want to see every woman wearing a burka in 4 years.

Lastly, she severely wants to ruin our relationship with Russia for whatever fucking reason. I have no idea why people point their finger at Russia every time there's a "hacking" incident, when you have politicians who access private and top security emails from an unsecure device in their fucking bathroom.

If Hillary wins, mark my word that Allah Akbar will be the #1 phrase of America in 4 years. She won't stop at 100,000. Her and the Obama administration have never had America's best interest in mind.

>paid for by the Clinton Foundation
>figures provided by Correct The Record

>Going to the Clinton News Network for any kind of input

Did Lester get 1% of the votes or something?

God damnit CNN.

>62%
>27%
Uh... I think you're missing a few numbers there CNN.

Still better than that cuck loser Donald Drumpf who got mad iced in the debate. All he does every day is declare bankrupsy because daddies money is too easy to lose for him.

The Retarded Fuck won, oh wait... both have shit for brains and are retarded that knows how to win people , hey, they where doing it for hundred of years spill some political bullshit and up to date no candidate have talked about th real problem and bring solutions to the real problem. Have fun fucking up the country more

My teenage son can hold onto emails Better than her point ?

Crazy how tired and scatterbrained Trump was getting after such a short time. He's got less stamina than Hillary on her death bed.

Both of them are useless.

One is a lifetime of retarded decisions, failed policies and being a criminal with no repercussions.

The other is a reality TV star who has no clue how the world works outside of his golden tower.

I'm voting for my dog on the ballot. He pulls the curtains down sometimes and is rambunctious, but I think he can do a better job. I asked him for his opinion on how to defeat ISIS and his response was "bark bark bark". Seems solid to me.

Vote Max this upcoming election.

I'm not angry, I just want to understand CNN's math.

And yet she can still ice the cuck Trump without trying.

You took the main discussion from an for Cred Forums OK level several steps back. Its not that much about trump being a mysognist. It's about his visions of economy which lack thinkthrough. In the end I dont care if you vote him I'll just wonder how long you can hold up the image of him being the man who knows what good for your country.

Undecided maybe? Maybe Hillary iced Trump so hard there was only 1% of people undecided.

If you like clinton then clinton won the debate. If you like trump then trump won the debate.

Everyone picked their winners before it even started. Happens every debate.

Samefagging that hard

HIllary biggest enemy is hillary.
And she didn't even got close to defeat hillary.
She did pulled some good punches, by forcing hillary to mostly not talk about social justice bullshit, going into jobs, but hillary still won.

Cuck-Trump wishes he could samefag but he'd tire himself out and have to have a rest because of his poor stamina.

And Hillary understands the economy. Those "black" people she wants to "help" are where they are partly because of her and her husband's doing. They were part of assigning money from the stimulus package that was supposed to go to those poor neighborhoods.

The Democratic system works like this: Keep the poor people poor and pander to them so that they'll keep voting for you.

Trump may not be the best when it comes to economical knowledge or what it will take to fix all of the problems in this country but what will this country look like with 4 more years of democratic policies and decisions?

If you listened to the debate, Trump tackled on what he wanted to fix. He had America's own interest in mind and not all of the Muhammads of the world.

>I'm a low IQ moron who can't debate or provide facts so I'll just call someone a cuck and say I won

I don't think anyone on Cred Forums even knows what the word cuckold actually means.

Clinton forgot that her place is in the kitchen.

She can barely stand for a period of time. I'm actually surprised that she didn't have a medical episode while on stage during the debates.

the remainder was undecided or thought it was a tie

>LOL I'M SO ABOVE ALL

>cuck
>cuckold
you choose

Nigga who the fuck cares

Is that a quote from Trump? Because you described him succinctly. He's the best at being bad at debating.

I'd like to see a debate with a non-biased speaker. Lester Holt was eating the cheese out of her asshole.

Ausfag here
When will this political cancer end?

She Amerilards can't help but argue during debates. This happens every four years. It'll be over in a couple of months.

even trump said he did a great job.
you need someone who makes an awesome or huge job?

>Believing anything that comes out of Hillary's mouth
Top kek

At least your a funny troll I keked pretty good

Thanks mate which month?

I think they do it in November and put them in office a few months later. I don't know, can one of you diabeetus burgers give a TLDR on how your stupid election works? I enjoy these threads for the meme pictures.

the latinos are smart. instead of taking part in polls they get ready to vote.

only a fool would allow an enemy to educate his children.

I'm surprised the Washington Post took time out of their day to post anything other than how women are oppressed or how a black unarmed man was shot by police.

I teach my children sex at an early age

>by fucking them

very low energy

edgy

Thanks
Australian media suck so much US dick I'd just love to to see Trump win for the lols

>>>>>
Facebook.com is that way sir

Zionist leeches rule the worlds not just the US

>Australia
Go fuck a kangaroo you fucking limey

Is that cum all over Trump?

Humans are a quite varied species, where you can have women that the place is not in the kitchen. But those are a rare anomaly that should not be ignored.Of course, this same variation can and do generate from time to time a very specific kind of women that well, should not be in power.
The ones that have traits of an "evil queen".
When those get in power, they get very, VERY bloody and violent and warmongering, at a point they're fucking scary enough to create the "evil queen" cliche.

Now do hillary look like the kind that would send a poisoned apple to someone prettier than her?

>limey
That's not what aussies are called you stupid fucking sister fucking yankie.

Hillary bought her way in already.

Go fuck a pig you swine

but this story kind of fits in anyway. those voters are obviously not on team trump

it's a cuck thing, you wouldn't understand

underage detected

Did you just fact check?

You fucking SJW piece of shit and your research, and your fact checking. Research and fact checking are all part of the conspiracy against a great America!

This. Hillary and Donald should have never made it this far as candidates.

Nah, but it is fun to watch people that likes to receive it in the ass and be all patriotic, and for them to think the illusion of greatness when they vote for a republican or democrat party thinking they will move the country to a great era and every four years have a retard in office to satisfy your ego. But since we are going to crash anyways, that would be fun

:D

Nope

That's not true, the majority of Trump voters are normal Republicans who think the electoral process stops once the party chooses their emperor. The election after that is just the part where they go to show support for their team,

Mishandling emails is not high treason. It is not solely the secretary of states responsibility to secure and defend foreign embassies.

If people are under the impression that Hillary is one of the first and only few politicians that are actually corrupt then you are literally stupid.

>thread
>thread
>thread

I dont think crashing would be a good idea.

Indeed, make it law to have a reset switch, send both to hell and have a new candidate election. Better for the country.

OOOOOOYEEEAAAHHHH

>send both to hell
You mean wait six months?

In Hillary's defense it helps to own the people investigating you.

don't say we. you don't speak for me

trump died up there

this election is a joke, both candidates are the worst possible choice from either side

God damnit. I laughed out loud at this.

Fuck me, reality is so fucking stark that all I can do sometimes is laugh.

No, I was working in a country not far away when it all happened and had access to global media coverage of both events. No need to fact check.

Post yfw Cred Forums meltdown when Trump becomes president

So, what person will america send to die?
Neither of those candidates will survive the Mayan curse for 4 years.

The point is deliberate covering it up or accepting she goofed after she it was proved she sent them / deleted them she could have come clean and said he goofed but no that was to much for pretty princess

Modern politics has devolved to literally shitposting in favor of your "team" and nothing more. There is no discussion or debate. No reasoning or potential middle ground to be found. Political discourse is dead and the two party system killed it.

That's the real debate.
Hillary against herself, her own image.
And i don't think hillary won against hillary, because she was too busy attacking Mr.Satan.

Mighty Whitey won
youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA

All people are talking about is why Hillary or Donald shouldn't be President. Winner: Gary Johnson.

a 15 percent tax drop to the wealthy wont benefit him along with influence in other countries and new connections as president? Nigga what?

Trump says some good stuff from time to time.

NATO costing to much for the US, trade deals being bad for the US, reducing corporate taxes, reducing crime in Chicago, etc.

The problem is that he is an autist and he has said so much retarded stuff through the ages that he has to defend himself for it.

If he tones it down a little bit in the next debates and stays focused on policies, he will win.

He was doing pretty well in the debate until the birther crap came up.

Im pretty sure bernie sanders won every debate by a much larger margin

Probably since she was caught on camera with an earpiece on during the entire debate. She was having lines fed to her. Doesn't help that the "moderator" was forcing Trump on the defensive to take pressure off of Hillary.

No option for Main Stream Media.

Trump obviously came out on top. Clinton just sounds panicked or like she's pretending to not sound panicked.

Also, Lester had to jump in to save Clinton like three times. Pretty funny actually.

This is the reason our great country will fall. Fucking close minded disrespectful fucks like you.

>bernie sanders won every debate

The one who was hepped up on the most drugs.

It was pretty funny when Trump said he's only releasing his tax record after Hillary releases her 30k emails.

That was just pure BTFO and win.

Hillary should focus on her own self instead of talking about Trump. This trumpbashing tactic never worked for 18 months and it is never going to work.

It's the elusive Gigacuck.
Only quads can stop his reign of niggerdick worship and media hype labeling.

Hill forgot to wear her button>

This is another fucking reason this country will fall, fucking idiots that think that someone with a different ideology ARE OBVIOUSLY PURPOSELY DESTROYING THE COUNTRY, because you know "dem liberal idiots" and specially "Blackyboo president and his oogaa booga granny old secretary of state ARE OSAMA'S cousin and love ISIS and all that is good under Allah". Because...you know they dont have sons and daughters and family HERE, there is absolutely NO FUCKING WAY THESE PEOPLE HAVE ANYTHING TO GAIN BY PURPOSELY DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY YOU FUCKING IDOT, OPEN YOUR EYES. I'm not saying change your ideology, because I myself am conservative all I am saying is stop demonizing people with different ideas.....this.....makes......YOUUUU the terrorist.

>You have been fighting ISIS all your adult life!

...?

Im talking about the internet polls afterwards you fucking idiots

> r-racist drumpftards posting pepe memes r worse than terrorists that blow up in a mall and behead ppl
> f-fucking white males!

When Hillary releases those emails, CTR shill.

We also made Moot Time's most influential person, so...

>entered politics before isis was a thing
>oversaw and facilitated the creation of isis
>says she'll defeat isis
my sides.

This, sad and incorrigible but true. We're coming closer and closer to just killing each other over labels we dont even truly understand.

Republicans and Democrats who will fucking die not knowing what their ideologies are. They cling to two or three things some radical fuck says on each of their sides and WHAM! YOU JUST BECAME something you dont understand.....and anyone else is an idiot who is clearly set on destroying the country on purpose, because yeah anyone with a rational mind just can't wait until we become the middle east. ....

Implying the middle east wasn't messed up before.....

I wish Trump had said "well I already e-mailed you all my tax documents".

That would be fucking hilatious.

>This
Now it only needs a conservative trumpfag who claims you to be a refugeeloving communist lefty who wants to destroy america and your statment is proven right hundred percent

2007 called, they want those "meme images" back.

>too chickenshit to release tax returns

Pretty tax evasion is awesome and should be encouraged.

OK so we suspect Hillary's emails (since deleted) contain classified data yes? That's why it's important? So why do we want them released then?

Real nigga shit thanks for stepping up

Wouldn't have come off well, some people are taking this seriously.

>oversaw and facilitated the creation of isis

I will vote Trump for 2 simple reasons. One is a personal preffererence that not a single other person has ever thought of or ever brought up. Ever.
1. I dont like the idea that their are families that try to hold the position of the presidency. The Bushes, Clintons, etc.. For some reason this disturbes me. But yea, no one else alive has thought of this.
2. Hillary was outright caught in a huge lie with the email.

Trump can nuke the whole world i dont care, ill take him over her.

They are both disgusting but Trump is disgusting and incompetent. Hillary debated circles around the blathering idiot.

its on comedy centeral... this was staged... hes an actor you dipshit, ironically enough i think the actor himself actually liked Trump

No one yet, dumb ass. Everything that's posted is just conjecture. Only after election day will we know who actually won. If neither of the cunts win, then the American people have won. If either of them win, the American people have lost. It's horrible to think that one of these clowns will be the next President.

What if I hate both?

fb.com/profile.php?id=100013356392210
delete this profile is a scammer

nope

who fucking cares thos whole presidential race is fixed just like always

MAGA
A
G
I
C

That picture of Bush is funny.

Here, check out this picture of Shillary Clinton taking a long walk with her family..

Oh, shit, that's right. She's too busy resting up from being not sick.

You wot? The first point is edgy as fuck. You're on the internet and never alone. Somebody definetly had the same thought like you. The second point is just a minor thing, they are all lying populist propaganda pigs. The aim is to question their competence not by what their saying but by how sane and well informed they are, which trump surely is not. He is completely irrational. And last but not least a nuclear war would effect you too.

thanks for explaining us that's you're retarded, son

/thread

this

Are you going to address his "smart" move of not paying taxes to the government? Or his tax cuts which will NOT help the middle class because the bush tax cuts didnt but create a 3.5 trillion dollar deficit.......and unemployment.....oh yeah no jobs were made......the benefactors of said cuts only TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE COUNTRY THAT GRANTED THEM, as usual....and will do so again.

i know but i'd rather we all die in a nuclear blast than vote for someone who lied about her emails

>Doing business
>Saving money
>the benefactors of said cuts
>still get some of that sweet fresh off the press money from Obama's Fed

Trump won no contest,even though the cheating cunt Hillary was wearing a ear peace and having answers fed to her, seriously she should be disqualified for this.

>Trumllary

This nigga gets it

youtube.com/watch?v=EDcY58joXrA

you mean all transgender will look very good if trump wins?

The real Trump showed up and imploded. He was almost constantly on the defensive and when he wasn't fumbling with the English language in his vapid attempts at composing a comprehensible sentence, he was helping Hillary Clinton in her prosecution of him. There were things I would have liked Clinton to have done that she didn't, like focus more on the positives of her record and clearly define not only the specifics of her policies but directly demonstrate how they would help all sorts of Americans, but at the end of the day she was swamped by the sea of verbal diarohea coming out of her opponent and did her best not to drown in it. Ultimately I'd say it was a good start for her and a downright pitiful performance by Trump. I thought he was ironically either low energy or in fits of hysteria throughout the 90 minutes.

>...oh yeah no jobs were made

mentally ill libcuck

>i'd rather we all die in a nuclear blast than vote for someone who lied about her emails

Go back home euro poor. Your unemployment check is waiting for you

she looked very well and well resting while owning little donnie in last night's debate.

Shill, thats the opposite of what happened and any one watching saw Trump win by a wide margin

>as indicated by him winning EVERY SINGLE online poll by A FUCKING LAND SLIDE

You expected something rational from Cred Forums? come on.
If you dig hard enough, you'll be able to find a measured civil discussion about this somewhere, but it's delusional to think that would be here.
And if you DO find one, it'll most likely be between non-americans, since the partisanship has been driving US citizens inexorably and irreparably apart.

The rest of the world is and has been sitting back and watching you set yourselves on fire, and the Trump/Hillary corner you've idiotically managed to paint yourself into is just pouring fuel on it.

But hey... it's said that a country gets the leader it deserves... good luck.

You just won this

/Thread

kek and cry

germany really? the public tv reporters do a lot of propaganda for the goverment. very extrem was the reports about ukraine and russia. they interviewed neonazis to get a statement againt the russians

ok, first dont say the word edgy on Cred Forums, youll scare the birds. Two, no, i am the first to concieve of the thought in all of known history. Its probably taking you awhile to digest the new thought.

Now im sure your missinformed about who is the better option, because everyone is. Because no one does the amount of research it would actually take to be informed. Which is frankly a shitload. So we have to make flash judgments, give me the irrational bad hair cut over the caught in a huge lie and corrupt family

trump had a speaker hidden is his hair weave. he should seriously be disqualified for this

too bad she said nothing of substance.

I don't think he appeared sane period during the debate. The very least I want in a President is a fully sane one. I agree that he brought things to the table and even got some shots off at her, but almost all of them were inarticulately presented and either got muddled in obvious lies, confusion over the actual substance of the issue he was trying to hone in on (a clear indication of a candidate being told what to say without internalising what any of it means) or most importanty, just plain-old floundered. After watching his performance, I think I now know what it looks like to watch a man drown.

Also Lester Holt did a decent job! I'm counting down the hours until he gets demoted by his network due to pressure from vocal conservatives who have a problem with moderators moderating debates.

He turned into a whiny sore loser towards the end. He lost that debate and he knew it. Spent most of his time angrily ranting about himself and his businesses instead of how he would fix the issues in this country. The man spent an entire rebuttal to bad mouthing a model and Rosie O'Donnell.

sounds like a. you dont know how to play the "tax game" and b he said he would release them when her 33,000 emails are released. take your paid, clinton campaigning ass back to washington you paid troll

Hitler did nothing wrong

14/88 gas the kikes race war now!!!

>trump would actually cause war

ugh...obvious joke on the fear of the liberals.